Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Comfortable & affordable shoes

views

lynbabysusu
post Nov 4 2011, 12:26 PM

24 posts

Heels that comfy but very high will cause tired legs to those not used to wearing heels. Same time,low heels but not comfy will hurt legs(scratchy etc). Best test before buy. I don't normally buy branded shoes for ladies shoes,i only splurge on a good pair of sport shoes.

Normally a non-branded heels that's comfy... From my experience is 70 above. One that i like best is 90,which i bought back in penang,in the shoe shops like those in berjaya times square.

I don't find any brand or type of flats extremely comfy,but wearable lo. Those i buy from almost anywhere from 20 onwards,i never spend more than 50 for flats. I too bought those at the normal shoes shop at random places.

I personally dislike vincci,i dont find their shoes comfortable at all,what more they are getting pretty pricey,i find better shoes at voir unexpectedly. As for nose and blay,they have nice shoes,comfy level ok for me,but sometimes a bit expensive.

Imo,it's better for u to try urself than buying from what we tell u smile.gif since everyone's feet are diff. Best to try on,u feel comfy only buy,and many a time,pretty shoes r not comfy.

Added on November 4, 2011, 12:27 pmOpps,actually the 90 bucks heels is wedges,not heels.

This post has been edited by lynbabysusu: Nov 4 2011, 12:27 PM
lynbabysusu
post Nov 4 2011, 08:02 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(BlurSotong @ Nov 4 2011, 01:16 PM)
I tried lotsa brands. Even Rockports flats could kill me. At the moment I pakai hush puppies. So far so good. A week d. The most comfy footwear i bought was rm 10 very nice slipper. Tahan lasak some more. Almost 4 years. Ipanama rm 79.90 pun kalah.

Added on November 4, 2011, 1:17 pmSorry.derailing thread d. Will edit when I get home.
True, i dont find that expensive ladies shoes especially slippers/flats necessarily comfy sad.gif

I prefer slippers to flats,thicker soles are more comfy,less slippery too. Hate flip flops,wont wear them except no choice
lynbabysusu
post Nov 5 2011, 12:32 AM

24 posts

QUOTE(s t a c y @ Nov 4 2011, 11:37 PM)
Yea I actually wanted to try those shoe stores in Times Square but their designs always fail me...The most comfy shoes I have is a strap wedges I got from a boutique in Kota Damansara for only RM30! I can walk in that the whole day without feeling painful.

I always thought Scholl has comfortable shoes!!
I know right! A few times I wanna get shoes for festivals and events,since I'm studying here I thought I'll shop around here,don't need go back Penang only buy. But I always ended up none here,and able to buy back in Penang!!! XD

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ Nov 5 2011, 12:11 AM)
That's what 'Marketing' do to people. laugh.gif
Lol,I just "interviewed" my mom. She bought one scholl vy auntie-like slippers and wore for many years,she even bought a new one that's similar after the first pair spoilt. (I personally never got attracted by scholl's design lol)

K here's her answer.

She said at first when start to wear,maybe a few months,can be very tiring and true also very heavy. But she said that is coz the shoes r shaping our feet to proper pasture. Then she said,it gets more and more comfy as you wear it,and the heavy weight actually very nice when driving biggrin.gif And she said when it gets so comfy,when rosak and time for it to retire so sad pulak lol.

Added on November 5, 2011, 12:38 amOh ya,my mom said Clarks is better now,my dad got back problem,cured after get a good pair from Clarks!! Too bad not many design. Another few casual shoes that I like is probably Crocodile and Camel(forgot what's really called) usually sold in places like Pacific/Parkson/Jusco

This post has been edited by lynbabysusu: Nov 5 2011, 12:38 AM
lynbabysusu
post Nov 6 2011, 02:14 AM

24 posts

QUOTE(s t a c y @ Nov 5 2011, 04:37 PM)
I have to plan a trip to Penang soon! Haha where do you buy in Penang?

I went to Scholl once, thinking they have comfy shoes. The moment I stepped into the store I was like..let's go out, the designs ain't for me! Haha!
The place i normally able to find shoes to my liking is Megamall,but not the one in island but the one in Perai. The number of shoes shops is honestly not much and most of them situated on the same floor(a few scattered on on ground floor and more than 3 almost next door to each other on 1st floor). But surprisingly i managed to find a few to my liking from time to time,hope u got lucky and there's nice stuffs when u come to penang.

U can try penang island megamall pinang,or commonly called prangin by us for non-branded shoes and stuffs,be warned they might not be the best of quality,quality that matches sg wang lol~

Other malls in penang,eg gurney plaza,queensbay,1st avenue are honestly waste of time if ure from kl as all the shoes shops they have are the chain stores they have in kl,therefore,similar or even same styles. I get bored with the new typical branded stuffs malls in penang sad.gif prefer something diverse

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0172sec    0.54    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:35 PM