Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Netrove Partners, Anyone know anything about this company?

views

gloomberg
post Oct 17 2013, 09:42 PM

On my way
509 posts

QUOTE(net8816 @ Oct 17 2013, 11:39 AM)
We find the posts here about us interesting because there is a clear interest in us and at the same time, some misunderstandings. First the misunderstandings -  we are a regional tech VC and a CF house, not just a typical VC. Most starters who come for interviews are too inexperienced to understand this fusion but that is our business model. At interviews, we have different stages, earlier ones focus on skills and aptitude, later more focused on your character. No, we don’t ask questions about your first sex experience during interviews regardless of your gender. We are managed by respectable people who know where the lines are.

Finally, we pay people commensurately based on their experience and later, on proven abilities.

We also noticed that one more of the people who commented here may have been aggrieved either in not getting the job or possibly even been fired by us. So, beware what you read and who you hear from in social media like this. If you want a job and have befitting talents, why not contact us and hear from the horses’ mouth?

Netrove Management
I got a friend there. Any of you who wants to talk to me? wink.gif

Dear management of Netrove, please do spare the millennials for their judgemental behaviour, for they are still in the 'discovery' phase, where they see the world only via their lenses and not other's. With obscurity, people tend to assume, and they may not make a good one.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0148sec    0.19    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:37 AM