post Jan 5 2007, 12:51 PM

znuh
1,238 posts

QUOTE(madstone @ Jan 4 2007, 09:03 AM)
I'm looking for web hosting + domain name below 1GB of space
no hanky panky, no hassle, 24 hours of support
No hidden price, of course
estimated price is below RM200
forgot to mentioned, windows base not Linux.

PM me your best price  thumbup.gif
You can try www.malaysiahoster.com
Hunz
post Oct 21 2007, 05:47 PM

znuh
1,238 posts

QUOTE(Hikaru @ Oct 19 2007, 11:18 AM)
I am currently looking for a possibly custom hosting solution - beyond what a high shared hosting package offers and below a VPS.

The main problem is that my site has a forum with 2,000+ members and 23,000+ posts now (It's only 2 months old), with 13,000 visitors/day to the main site, so it's taxing the CPU.

Bandwidth wise, I still have alot left from my current package (200GB), so I don't really need that much of bandwidth, but maintaining a 200GB/month limit would be nice. Space-wise, I don't need more than 10GB. (My current server is currently using around 5-6GB max)

The most important point is that the connection to both local and international must be very fast, especially internationally. Right now it is hosted at AIMS, which is fine.

Might there be any company that can offer me something like this? My current hosting company is asking me to start looking for some higher up packages since my current package won't hold long anymore. (I'm currently using Shinjiru.com.my's Super BUSINESS 100 package)
Hey,
Guess you're having issue with CPU usage.

Maybe you can upgrade to VPS or tried using Reseller package [ not really recommended because probably still having issue with cpu usage ]

Hunz
post Jun 16 2008, 02:08 PM

znuh
1,238 posts

QUOTE(surfiez @ Jun 16 2008, 12:56 PM)
Invision 7 Solutions
link to the web-host site?

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1604sec    0.38    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:40 PM