12 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Always thinking wanna sex with other women, Just wanna be a good husband

views

TSsfl
post Oct 20 2011, 12:53 PM, updated 6y ago

Getting Started
93 posts

Hi all,just wanna share feeling in my heart for long time already...

Actually i am married 9 years ago n have 2 small girl.When i was young i really a shy guy n have no girl fren at all.Untill i reach 26 i meet my first girl fren n after 2 year we get married.After married we run a small business together untill now.I can said almost every second we been together.After married around 3 year i always thinking of having sex with other girl n i know this is a bad thinking but always appeared in my mind.

Sometimes really hate my self for being bad thinking coz my wife treated me well,but after married untill now still haven done anything that hurt my wife,but always imagine only sad.gif .Is that majority married man will think like this or just me?? hmm.gif

If u guys have this experience before please share how to make it to the right way coz worry maybe i will hurt my wife if one day i loose control.TQ

brownman90561495
post Oct 20 2011, 12:57 PM

Sangkar Nikolai will touch your National Treasure!
963 posts

firstly, i am not married. secondly, there are a few threads here talking about similar issues like this.

do you and your wife still have sex frequently?
kahjye
post Oct 20 2011, 12:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,453 posts

go find...hooker? olol
TSsfl
post Oct 20 2011, 01:00 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

Really sorry that i donno have same thread like this before.About having sex just like normal 1 to 2 times per week.

hakbu
post Oct 20 2011, 01:01 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

Ask your wife if she would be ok for threesome.

Thinking normal but every second thinking, something wrong bro
TSsfl
post Oct 20 2011, 01:05 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(hakbu @ Oct 20 2011, 01:01 PM)
Ask your wife if she would be ok for threesome.

Thinking normal but every second thinking, something wrong bro

Actually not every second thinking,but if after watch sex clip this feeling will really strong sad.gif

paogiv3r
post Oct 20 2011, 01:07 PM

Casual
394 posts

i can tell you are a very good man that you can last this stage, if u lose it you'll lose it forever and the guilt will be in your heart.

human nature is like that these thoughts "from media especially" will always give us tempting suggestions. may i know you have any religious belief?
brownman90561495
post Oct 20 2011, 01:07 PM

Sangkar Nikolai will touch your National Treasure!
963 posts

QUOTE(sfl @ Oct 20 2011, 01:05 PM)
Actually not every second thinking,but if after watch sex clip this feeling will really strong sad.gif
1. don't watch sex clip
2. after watching sex clip, get your wife to have sex with you
TSsfl
post Oct 20 2011, 01:08 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(kahjye @ Oct 20 2011, 12:58 PM)
go find...hooker? olol
This is a good idea,but first i'm worried will get addicted with it n second if my wife know that really hurt her sad.gif
paogiv3r
post Oct 20 2011, 01:11 PM

Casual
394 posts

yeah don't go to find hooker, imagine your wife go sleep with some random unker, and u find out? how? think not only between you two, think for your daughters also.

QUOTE(sfl @ Oct 20 2011, 01:08 PM)
This is a good idea,but first i'm worried will get addicted with it n second if my wife know that really hurt her sad.gif
MSS
post Oct 20 2011, 01:13 PM

1 Malaysia
1,294 posts

QUOTE(sfl @ Oct 20 2011, 01:08 PM)
You cannot married two?.
Are you non muslim?.
Muslim can married 4, that's why good wife will understand.
Also give permission to married 2/3/4.

TSsfl
post Oct 20 2011, 01:14 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(paogiv3r @ Oct 20 2011, 01:07 PM)
i can tell you are a very good man that you can last this stage, if u lose it you'll lose it forever and the guilt will be in your heart.

human nature is like that these thoughts "from media especially" will always give us tempting suggestions. may i know you have any religious belief?

Actually i'm buddha but sometimes go pray at temple only

y3zalman
post Oct 20 2011, 01:19 PM

35 posts

sfl
Well you are not the only man having this problem. Its just pretty natural in my opinion. This actually also has to do with your wife also. We men always enjoy that girlfriend boyfriend relation rather than a wife who is always around. I have realized this when i had a girlfriend who i use to see couple times a week and also have sex. Life was good for both of us. We also use to miss each other cause we don't see each other. There was also excitement every time we see each other.
But then i had another girl friend who after sometimes moved in. Now every thing changed. She is always around, always watching me. Not like i am doing something wrong or cheating on her but we all have to agree that we men do certain things that girls don't like and girls will let you know when they don't like something in 100 different ways. That we the first time i felt my freedom is being killed cause my girlfriend is always around.
To help you, be open with your wife about sex. Buy her clothes which turns you on.

Hope i helped smile.gif
ebackbone
post Oct 20 2011, 01:20 PM

Enthusiast
753 posts

QUOTE(sfl @ Oct 20 2011, 12:53 PM)
Hi all,just wanna share feeling in my heart for long time already...

Actually i am married 9 years ago n have 2 small girl.When i was young i really a shy guy n have no girl fren at all.Untill i reach 26 i meet my first girl fren n after 2 year we get married.After married we run a small business together untill now.I can said almost every second we been together.After married around 3 year i always thinking of having sex with other girl n i know this is a bad thinking but always appeared in my mind.

Sometimes really hate my self for being bad thinking coz my wife treated me well,but after married untill now still haven done anything that hurt my wife,but always imagine only sad.gif .Is that majority married man will think like this or just me?? hmm.gif

If u guys have this experience before please share how to make it to the right way coz worry maybe i will hurt my wife if one day i loose control.TQ
u sex with others you need to remember these facts: you have no idea other person sex history, maybe they infected and have STD also you don't know or maybe they know but won't tell you cause they themselves don't care infect you or not since not serious relationship. secondly sex with others even with wear domdom, STD still is transferable and you can still get infected. thirdly even sex already, they can cause u problem from blackmail or your friends or relatives find out through other associations with this other girl. very very messy and many big risk to take.
paogiv3r

Casual
394 posts

in this case i'll take it you as no religion belief, cause it wont holds your heart, only got problem and asking go temple right?
tell your wife to spice up abit lah.

QUOTE(sfl @ Oct 20 2011, 01:14 PM)
Actually i'm buddha but sometimes go pray at temple only
MaryWong

Getting Started
110 posts

try to keep ur mind clear by reading some books about healthy marriage.
Dont keep on thinking or running around this thoughts...

Maybe u nvr have sex with other girls other than ur wife...most of the guys will feel gatal...and wonder how it tastes when have it with other girls...

But wat i can tell u is...all girls are same...but only ONE is love who u r...and be with u for the rest of ur life. Think about the days when u from nothing to something...from pokkai till got lil bit of $$....think of ur two daughters...Imagine ur wife put her beautiful body into something else...
carry 1 basketball size of 20KG for months...and suffer the pain...
after give birth, her body out of shape..skin not elastic, gt cellulite, gt strech marks...

U think for urself...how could possibly u do think of ways to hurt her?

She doesnt born to being hurt or deserve to do things for u as ur wife or a mother of ur 2 kids...= = THINK TWICE
rbntr
post Oct 20 2011, 01:22 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(MaryWong @ Oct 20 2011, 01:20 PM)

Maybe u nvr have sex with other girls other than ur wife...most of the guys will feel gatal...and wonder how it tastes when have it with other girls...

But wat i can tell u is...all girls are same...but only ONE is love who u r...and be with u for the rest of ur life. Think about the days when u from nothing to something...from pokkai till got lil bit of $$....think of ur two daughters...Imagine ur wife put her beautiful body into something else...
after give birth, her body out of shape..skin not elastic, gt cellulite, gt strech marks...

She doesnt born to being hurt or deserve to do things for u as ur wife or a mother of ur 2 kids...= = THINK TWICE
THIS. nod.gif
shinkawa
post Oct 20 2011, 01:24 PM

parttime otaku
855 posts

Better don't do it. Are you too free and rich?
So find some new hobby.

krk24
post Oct 20 2011, 01:24 PM

Getting Started
277 posts

dude....since u have wife u why not let go ur feelings to her...why find hooker? u dont satisty with ur wife is it..? its a sin to betrayed ur wife, kids, & GOD.

before marriage sex different story.
think wisely...parents sin will lead to youe children when their adult...u wanna see ur kids with your kind of behavior? if yes..pls go ahead.
TSsfl
post Oct 20 2011, 01:31 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(MaryWong @ Oct 20 2011, 01:20 PM)

What u are saying really right,actually i have 2 best fren also find other women outside after married for few years,but 2 of then really regret what they done before.They told me the feeling really exciting but in the end feeling really not worth sad.gif

12 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0210sec    0.49    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:41 PM