Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Vista Alam, SOHO/CONDO @ Section 14, Shah Alam, mixed development at Shah Alam Town

views

Clement1001
post Jan 31 2012, 04:06 PM

Enthusiast
914 posts

Are they launch it Phase/Block by Phase/block that's why its selling at cheaper price ?

And where is this "Private school" locate ?
Clement1001
post Apr 7 2012, 10:44 AM

Enthusiast
914 posts

Just pass by there recently and survey for a while. Found out that there's alot of office & commercial buildings but really lack of accommodations.

few of my friends already book already since the booking's fee is cheap currently. brows.gif

user posted image
Clement1001
post May 21 2012, 11:30 AM

Enthusiast
914 posts

Base on my findings, i really think that this development will come with fruity investment, may be not as bomb as others such as PJ/KL area. But potentially it will appreciate, no matter how you look about it !!

City area surrounded with commercial building and financial buildings, in addition to that is just next to the busy Federal Highway, what can you loss !!

I don't think any S&P have been yet, i know i haven but the building already up to few floors structural complete. I would give a credit on these developer on that !

Anyhow this project is both good for own stay and investment from the looks of the overall environment and planing.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0153sec    0.52    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:44 PM