Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Change Of Ownership Without Runner Procedure, D.I.Y / Runner / Home Appointment

views

Alidavidsun
post Mar 28 2014, 01:35 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

Im in the process of buying a used car, took loan from Ambank but the banker said they will handle the ownership transfer using their runnner and the fee is RM350. From what I checked if I do it myself the fee is just bout RM150 correct? Is RM350 reasonable or they're making a big profit.

I was told 1st April onwards, both buyer and seller have to be present at JPJ to verify their thumprint. Then the runner's job will be just to prepare paperwork and submit. Paying about RM200+ for paperwork service sounds kinda cut throat to me.
Alidavidsun
post Apr 7 2015, 01:02 AM

Getting Started
188 posts

Hi all appreciate if anyone knows the easiest way to solve the problem I have now.

My dad has an old wira with 4g93 and a family friend has a putra. Sometime last year the putra got stolen. A police report was made and the car was found after some time with the whole engine bay empty. My dad decided to buy up the chassis and swap the 4g93 from the wira into the putra since the car is still in good condition.

Now the swap is done and the car is running. Roadtax and insurance have been renewed to make it road legal for the time being (still under previous owner's name). What is the procedure required to change the putra's engine number and transfer ownership of the putra? Thanks

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0242sec    0.17    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:53 PM