Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTA] what do you do when you got cheated?, got cheated by seller in FB

kongchristine
post Oct 17 2011, 03:52 PM, updated 13y ago

1 posts

Anyone got cheated by sellers before and how do you deal with it?

I have placed order and paid for my order with a seller in FB in end of June. They promised 13 working days. 13 days later when i wrote to ask, the reply :

"As I mention my dear , we will notify you after we deliver . As deals , trust is vital"

okay then 22 days later (july) i asked again, their reply :
"Ur items shall arrive soon . We will update u soon . Don't worry ...." - no update after that

27 days later i asked again, their reply :
"Dear Christine ,

Actually , you do not have to check with us for this matter. We have already inform u on the 1st n yr 2nd check with us . We will alert you when we deliver the items to you . Put yr worries aside. The items will reach to u ..... We will nvr do one time business. We always looking for long transaction .

Your item will arrive before Mid August . We hope you understand custom in each country is different and is beyond our control.

We are unable to advise you the date as mentioned custom for each country is different . We are able to advise on estimated period which is 14 to 18 wkg days

Thanks n Regards"

50 days later (aug)
asked when arrived :

"halo

dear

as we mentioned earlier , we will notify u when we despatch

we have contacted our shipping in UK"

62 days later when i chased again :
"To All Valued Client.
Firstly ,We Encounter The Troubled Uk Environment And Than The Bersih In Early August. We Apologised From Our Hearts The Delay.
This Is To Inform You That The Cargo From Uk Is Now In The Hand Of The Kdn (Kementerian Dalam Negeri) For Authentic Approval And Checked.
We Will Be Assisting Them On The Authenticity Of The Cargo And There Will Be Delay In Your Ordered Items.
We Sincerely Apologised For The Unforeseen Circumstances And Will Try Our Utmost Best To Retrieve The Cargo With The Kdn.
This Is Also A Good Test Even With The Delay,As It Will Proof That All The Items Are Original And Authentic From The Country Of Origin.
We Will Do Our Best To Depatch As Soon As The Cargo Have Gone Thru The Authenticity Check."

71 days later i asked again and posted on their wall this time:
"Hi Christine..thk you for all the beautiful comments and wonderful words..
Everyone knows what is happening and everyone is informed. You will get your item once we get it out of the KDN upon authencity check. We are not the KDN and have no authority whatsoever to know the date.
We will only assist them in the check and try to get the goods out ASAP...Latest by next WED or we will refund to all.
We understand your anxiety but all this is beyond our control.
TQ"

79 days later !!!!! i asked :

"OK...The item is stiill in the KDN as the quene is long due to the Holidays, National days and hari raya.....we really dunno hw long or hw much time those people will takes.....i guess thats how the government servants works..........in any case,if you can wait as the items are oredi here or you can give us your account nos . We wish to express our apologies to you for the delay and this is the 1st time we have encounter this problem. we are also looking for other alternatives to aviod this from happening again.
We thank you for your patiences and understanding."

then i replied i want refund and their final reply :

"Ok. we will submit your the refund request to our account department for process . After the transfer is done , we will alert you .
Thank you and have a nice day"

and now it's almost end of October you know what happened??? i got blocked and no reply from them in FB anymore because i saw another buyer wrote on their wall asking for money back and i reply that customer's comment, we both got blocked ever since.

Just beware of this seller

TEE TEE TRADING (sell branded shirts) and ST Trading (sell bags)

https://www.facebook.com/people/Darren-Lee/634379678?sk=wall

http://www.e-business88.blogspot.com/

his handsome face - the one on the right side

Attached Image

This post has been edited by kongchristine: Oct 17 2011, 05:29 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
kongchristine
post Oct 17 2011, 04:05 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(loveshopping00 @ Oct 17 2011, 04:01 PM)
Ask your friends to leave comments on their walls?

Or maybe you can make a police report with all the transaction proofs and replies.

it is really frustrating to hear sth like this!
you need to add them as friend then only can write on their wall.

One more thing to highlight, there are tonnes of branded tshirts but no pricing display, You have to add them first them only they will pm you.

I think making police report is wasting time and money cos i dont have their address..

i managed to use another account to look into their wall and pm as many as people they have added and one reply from a lady is that she placed order for sunglasses and bag and have yet to receive anything.

She sms them but no reply.

You all better beware of this seller..

Added on October 17, 2011, 4:06 pm
QUOTE(koroshiya_wolf @ Oct 17 2011, 04:05 PM)
Thank you, and as i have mentioned i cant access to their wall anymore cos they have blocked me..all i hope is that everyone help to spread the words, i dont wish for anymore victims. i considered myself doing charity to them

Added on October 17, 2011, 4:08 pmmy friends added them and wrote on their wall..they blocked them instantly!

This post has been edited by kongchristine: Oct 17 2011, 04:08 PM
kongchristine
post Oct 17 2011, 04:22 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(joey85 @ Oct 17 2011, 04:19 PM)
how much does they cheated? hmmm actually is not the amount being cheated... is the attitude problem and they are not suppose to do so... btw.. seem like they are still active (will block ppl once commented) .. hopefully no more ppl get trap by them

u dont want to lodge a police report?
Hi,

I ordered a POLO T shirt at RM190 plus postage of RM9, another buyer paid RM150, then another lady bought sunglasses and branded bag from them but i am still waiting for her reply on how much she paid.

You are right, it's not the price matter but i dont like when they still continuing cheating others.

I dont have their full details, i am afraid it will be a problem in lodging a report. I hope those who read this can help spreading the words.

Thank you.
kongchristine
post Oct 17 2011, 04:32 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(joey85 @ Oct 17 2011, 04:27 PM)
sure
will help to spread the news out.. so that no more ppl being con by them  smile.gif

maybe u can report / add their details here:

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1579999

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/676020
thank you very much for your help. appreciate!! rclxm9.gif
kongchristine
post Oct 17 2011, 04:49 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Oct 17 2011, 04:43 PM)
so is there any details of their acc and whatsoever
yeah..just found their details in my FB :

Maybank : 504067287369
Public Bank : 4533577222
CIMB : 04060091908523
Beneficiary Name : Darren Lee Siong How
mobile : +6014 266 3567 or mail us at teetee0808@gmail.com.

thanks for reminding
kongchristine
post Oct 17 2011, 05:01 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Oct 17 2011, 04:59 PM)
Thanks. good luck in your chasing.
impossible to chase, my friend..they block me in FB already! let others know their activities, pls..thanks

Added on October 17, 2011, 5:02 pm
QUOTE(nickhunssi @ Oct 17 2011, 05:00 PM)
report police! oh how i hate this people.so irresponsible! i hope you'll get your money back ya! smile.gif
is reporting to the police helping? they may think it's just small amount of money

This post has been edited by kongchristine: Oct 17 2011, 05:02 PM
kongchristine
post Oct 17 2011, 05:12 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(loveshopping00 @ Oct 17 2011, 05:09 PM)
I don't think they will be helping. But it is better that u lodge a report regarding the fraud.

It would be best if you manage to get other people who are cheated to go with you.

Plus you have the back account details and true name. I gues maybe u can try googling the names first or try to spread emails to see who know this person?
Good idea..thanks!

Added on October 17, 2011, 5:15 pmdo you think this is the same person ??

https://www.facebook.com/people/Darren-Lee/634379678?sk=wall

Added on October 17, 2011, 5:17 pmAlso his blog

http://www.e-business88.blogspot.com/

This post has been edited by kongchristine: Oct 17 2011, 05:17 PM
kongchristine
post Oct 17 2011, 05:30 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(BobbiBites @ Oct 17 2011, 05:29 PM)
set up a facebook page against them....and add everyone from their friends list. u don't even need to write in their wall....warn all the people with what u gone thru
He's confirmed the right guy if you were to click on his profile, his friend is ST Trading, Tee Tee Trading and Tee Suddenly..all from Malacca with same quote "Believing is Living"

This post has been edited by kongchristine: Oct 17 2011, 06:00 PM
kongchristine
post Oct 17 2011, 08:30 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(jojo888 @ Oct 17 2011, 06:20 PM)
I OSO HAD BEEN CHEATED BY THEM BEFORE..HARD TO GET BACK THE REFUND
JoJo, do you have any proof? i have pmed his mum in facebook but no reply..what did you do when you got cheated? just keep quiet like that?

Added on October 17, 2011, 8:31 pm
QUOTE(sukifashion4u @ Oct 17 2011, 07:48 PM)
wow wow~
im so suprised of ur stories..
first time..!!
thx for sharing anyway's..
cheer and  be kful next time =>
thank you

Added on October 17, 2011, 8:32 pm
QUOTE(billytattertons @ Oct 17 2011, 06:28 PM)
try to report police, have a case against them.
or try tribunal tuntutan pengguna...
also to spread news around.
can Tribunal help?

This post has been edited by kongchristine: Oct 17 2011, 08:32 PM
kongchristine
post Oct 17 2011, 09:12 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(famous @ Oct 17 2011, 09:05 PM)
Just keep sms him and email. Said either they refund within this week if not u going to report this to tribunal about it and also lodge a police report with all his information above . I did encounter such seller once but it's at a blog. Then she told me the item take 1 month for pre-order so fine. I waited and waited then she never reply then after 1 month dah then she said item kenak hold at custom then FINE waited lagi till 2nd month guess what happen? she finally reply said the item despatch jor BUT some is missing? then the actual unit not enuff and have to refund me. But then she never refund till it's raya then she said she's not around la bla bla bla till i fed up i keep sms her hp till she bei tahan i think she just refund to me =) sometimes just be persistent and see who last the longest.

Added on October 17, 2011, 9:10 pm

Darren Lee
Attention to ALL MMU-ian Undergraduates , as per result on ICEM , indicates the result is I . Do not have to worry as the result have not been released yet . They are still in progress on calculating the marks . Kindly take note of it .

i saw this at his fb do u think he study there or what? tongue.gif sheesh such seller if just a student already this KIND of attitude then how is this world going to be when he's out there working and earn a living?????  can write to MMU and complain to the dean kah? hahahahaa i wonder what the school will do to this kind of students tongue.gif
Hi, i dont want to waste money sms him but i have just emailed to the Head of Tribunal to ask him how he sees this case.

That conman said the stock got stucked but if i want refund, he will refund, so i gave him my account number in end of August and then he MIA!

I wrote to his mum in FB but no reply.

I have just wrote to his employer and MMU too!!

This post has been edited by kongchristine: Oct 17 2011, 09:29 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0148sec    0.35    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:10 PM