Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Building up legal case 101011258553 G. APPALANAIDU

views

adhoc
post Nov 3 2011, 09:37 AM

5 Star Trader
1,384 posts

QUOTE(chaiyt @ Oct 13 2011, 11:14 PM)
Hello all Lowyat forumers. Unfortunately I will need to break this rule: "!!! 3) This board is for LYN Trade Zone disputes only. Do not post mudah, lelong, or ebay disputes here. !!!! because I see little other alternatives to this."

Briefly, I was conned by the said G. APPALANAIDU with the Maybank account number 101011258553 over a camera worth RM650 (on Mudah, sorry moderators). As I am a Sarawakian, I have little option when it comes to ordering most things online due to the fact that I am not in West Malaysia and so I was pretty vulnerable and admittably guillible when he conned me.

It was thanks to lowyat.net that I realised he was a conman but then it was already too late as I had banked in money to him.

This is what I intend to achieve- I am building up a legal case with a lawyer in Kuching. I hope anybody conned by this said G. APPALANAIDU @ adriansyc on this website or any other website to please come forward and help provide details of how he conned you. It is my wish to personally see him brought to justice and stopping him from trying to cheat other people.

Thank you for your kind attention.
Bro, you can report your case here

http://forum.lowyat.net/TradeZoneHelpdesk&...esolutionCorner

Try pm to one of our Trade Enforcer Apis_Lua_Lua. He should able to pin this guy details up and create awareness to the people here.

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0147sec    0.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:44 PM