Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Desa Saujana @ Bandar Saujana Putra, Lets form a Committee

views

hamsterz
post Jan 25 2012, 11:04 PM

Getting Started
133 posts

Salam & Hello everyone,

I'm a new buyer too, to be specific its Desa Saujana...
Can't wait to be apart of this community and to move into the house thumbup.gif
hamsterz
post Apr 24 2012, 12:04 AM

Getting Started
133 posts

cyber? hurm... elite is shorter i think..

btw does anyone know the difference $$ for the toll if we use elite or skve If we are heading to cyberjaya?

Oso.... Any news on the gated project for the housing area?

hamsterz
post May 19 2012, 11:52 PM

Getting Started
133 posts

QUOTE(utoi80 @ May 19 2012, 07:01 PM)
Went today to check out the progress of house, took some pictures...
wah terbaik unit ni... ni cam dah tak lama nak siap da ni thumbup.gif
hamsterz
post Jun 26 2012, 02:04 AM

Getting Started
133 posts

QUOTE(babypao @ Jun 25 2012, 09:31 PM)
Today i pay a visit and gave my cheque to Mr. Tah. Please make appointment with him, he might available on weekend too smile.gif
Yeah same here... i met him earlier today.. but please take note that you need to call him first before going to the site. Else you may not meet him at all smile.gif
hamsterz
post Aug 4 2012, 01:35 AM

Getting Started
133 posts

Wahhh nice pics bro.. Bila leh pindah ni heheehe
hamsterz
post Aug 5 2012, 12:07 AM

Getting Started
133 posts

Tadi pergi site mmg macam dalam gambar tboxmy hehe jalan dah siap. Gate pon dah pasang.. Jalan tengah buat all in all puas ati dengan progress rumah smile.gif
hamsterz
post Aug 14 2012, 01:49 PM

Getting Started
133 posts

count me in.. and update2 nanti bila nak buat perjumpaan k smile.gif
hamsterz
post Aug 21 2012, 10:56 AM

Getting Started
133 posts

Geng semalam otw balik from kampung i singgah rumah baru kite. Tapi main entrance to the housing area was closed edi. But i saw something new which is a new add for the new commercial area in front of our housing area.

From the pic i see banks and new shoplots to be built at our area. While cruising through skve pula i nampak itu new petrol station pula tengah under construction.. Wahhh all in all bsp punya progress nampak macam baik punya! Heheehe
hamsterz
post Aug 30 2012, 01:10 AM

Getting Started
133 posts

or maybe... we can set a date... a meet up to discuss further like the gated thing, renovation, etc....

from my end im highly interested on the gated thing and the reno for the kitchen....
hamsterz
post Aug 30 2012, 08:42 PM

Getting Started
133 posts

tu arr surau tu jauhhhhhhh kott.. hehe... anyways plan nak lepak kat mamak tu mmg terbaiks.. so bila mau set date/time nak lepak kat mamaks ni?
hamsterz
post Sep 12 2012, 01:59 AM

Getting Started
133 posts

QUOTE(OracleVoice @ Sep 7 2012, 09:53 PM)
Let the show begin; I hope with his trip here come 10th together with the mingling with the local, many more amenities will be built i.e school, better security presence and higher commercial/business presence. 

[attachmentid=3038807]
terbaiks ni! thumbup.gif

QUOTE(m_nizam71 @ Sep 10 2012, 09:32 PM)
Hi guys.....I went to our house last Saturday (08/09/12), I think all should be ready by end Nov'12. However, I'm a bit worry about some of the rectification work mainly on the electrical points etc. The finishing were not that good.....maybe we should visit our houses frequently from now onwards. Have anyone seen the same? I saw this in one of the unit at SP 3/30, could not see my own unit as it was lock. Just to update all.....TQ
hurm finishing tak cantik... later we need to recheck again our houses la camni.. anyways timeline end of nov12 tu confirm ke date ni bro,, or is it just an estimated date? ,.. papepon if its true then.... the date is nearer than ever... wah cepatnyer... x sabar ni huhu rclxm9.gif

QUOTE(farhan areffin @ Sep 11 2012, 08:10 AM)
yeah..that shows the area is growing..with the development of MAHSA college and its private hospital, the value of the houses in our area will go up and definitely the rental go up oso..hehe..there will be a lot of nursing students there  biggrin.gif  thumbup.gif
amboi2 bro.. mcm teruja je tu hhehehehehhee biggrin.gif
hamsterz
post Sep 22 2012, 01:51 AM

Getting Started
133 posts

ha'a nancy said the same thing to me when i called too... cant wait oso to move in heheheh smile.gif

anyways folks.. does anyone know any reliable that can help to do the renovation/the termite (anai2) thing/alarms/etc?

maybe we can share this when we met at the mamak near our place later smile.gif
hamsterz
post Oct 10 2012, 01:45 AM

Getting Started
133 posts

Went there twice after got to know that the road has been tarred hehe... all in all what i can say is that wa memang semangat giler nak move in dah ni... the ongoing and all time favorite discussion with wifey is definitely the kitchen. Whether to close it off completely or to extend...

then the lobang2 at the side/in front of our house... this one conform kena tutup... else.. boleh jadi favorite hole for the cats to lalu lalang at our houses later... hehehe...

lastly area atas kat depan master bedroom tu... macam pelik je kan... hurm.. if i have extra kacings! $$$$ conform extend the front part tu. huhu smile.gif

the small park (proposed taman mainan) in front of our housing area pon cam beso... all in all... can't wait to get the good news from Nancy/Goldmount to get the green light to move in to our new house smile.gif
hamsterz
post Oct 10 2012, 10:20 AM

Getting Started
133 posts

QUOTE(ekyanie @ Oct 10 2012, 06:08 AM)
Me n my husband will extend the kitchen.... smile.gif

We bought putra type n no store...so have to build store under the stairs...
Haa macam plan terbaiks je tu.. Come to think of it if we dont extend the kitchen would be to small for the madams to masak.. Nanti ada yg jadi macam liza hanim xnak masak sbb dapor kecik huhuhu

QUOTE(LaFortunata @ Oct 10 2012, 09:36 AM)
extend...extend..extend..lets use properly the xtra 5 feet behind the house  brows.gif

for the lobang2 at he side/in front of our house, cats is still okay..i'm afraid of other animals..but still need to close or make the gap smaller..
Tula confirm kena tutup! Huhuhu
hamsterz
post Nov 2 2012, 06:30 PM

Getting Started
133 posts

wahhhh bestnyer... x sabo nak pndah dah ni...
p/s - when will nancy call us to pick up the keys ni? hehehe
hamsterz
post Nov 27 2012, 12:06 PM

Getting Started
133 posts

Idea menariks tu akubaem... Count me in for that.. Btw how much per house yg nak kena contribute utk security ni?
hamsterz
post Nov 27 2012, 04:07 PM

Getting Started
133 posts

kalau 50 hennget kebawah tu mmg terbaiks... so ape plan seterusnye?
when would be our first discussion @mamakstall BSP?
teh tarik anyone? hhehee
hamsterz
post Jan 10 2013, 12:12 AM

Getting Started
133 posts

QUOTE(jj2themax @ Jan 9 2013, 10:24 PM)
BSP petronas opened alrdy? And hows the progress of the MAHSA University?
not only that... any news on getting the keys too?

hamsterz
post Jan 16 2013, 10:53 PM

Getting Started
133 posts

QUOTE(nurul424 @ Jan 16 2013, 07:52 PM)
i pass by desa saujana and saw lampu jln menyala di siang hari...ingatkn bleh dpt kunci soon...then roger nancy but she said wait until chinese new year..hmmm..
hurm jalan nak masuk area tu pon dah tutup.... hurm bila nak CNY ni? ehehhe
hamsterz
post Feb 5 2013, 10:45 PM

Getting Started
133 posts

QUOTE(popeyecomel @ Feb 4 2013, 01:19 PM)
as what been informed to me... just pending meter air... not sure who delay it either developer or syabas... but developer will not have stock unless provided by syabas... anyway soonest will be aft CNY... else need to wait march lerr..

but i really hope to get keys asap lerr... at least developer can let owner to view the house and get report for any defect issues to the house... to have developer times to repair whom houses having defect.... in time being waiting meter air tuh di pasang.....  nod.gif
yup called Nancy earlier today and a guy picked up the phone. Did asked the same question u posted and the response was somewhat similar.. he also said that goldmount also wanted to get the keys delivered to us since nowadays they're paying a lot for the security guard to ensure that our place is safe.

aiyaa cannot tahan edi ley... hopefully we can get the keys by march smile.gif

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0407sec    0.14    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:18 PM