post Oct 7 2012, 10:48 PM

7 posts

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. hehe testing park kat umah baru smile.gif .. muat 2 kete

user posted image
LaFortunata
post Oct 7 2012, 11:56 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(firwani8684 @ Oct 7 2012, 10:48 PM)
user posted image
waa..bagus2..bleh muat 2 keta, 1 superbike, 1 kapcai ni.. flex.gif

hehe
ekyanie
post Oct 8 2012, 12:24 AM

Getting Started
132 posts

user posted image
nice.... rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
Inther
post Oct 8 2012, 10:04 AM

Getting Started
76 posts

QUOTE(LaFortunata @ Oct 7 2012, 11:10 AM)
here are some of the photos..

by the way, the first picture is my house  rclxms.gif

at SP3/29..first row from the main road..

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

the first corner lot house at the first row is very lucky..

the land area is very2 big..plus, in front of the house the road is very wide also..

can see in the second picture..

can put more vehicles outside and do not kacau anyone..
Wow.. good news.. By the way, mine on the first row as well.. May be we are neighbours notworthy.gif
LaFortunata
post Oct 8 2012, 10:36 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(Inther @ Oct 8 2012, 10:04 AM)
Wow.. good news.. By the way, mine on the first row as well.. May be we are neighbours  notworthy.gif
Really?! I'm no.6. icon_rolleyes.gif

Which one is yours?

IZAA
post Oct 8 2012, 11:38 AM

Getting Started
169 posts

waa..bagus2..bleh muat 2 keta, 1 superbike, 1 kapcai ni.. flex.gif

hehehe...syok nyerrrrrr

nurul424
post Oct 8 2012, 12:35 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(ekyanie @ Oct 8 2012, 12:24 AM)
nice.... rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif
u're lucky because the house is empty, kemas..my house stayed by the workers..front area still messy..penuh dgn brg2..
my husband and i so eager nk tgk rumah baru..but when we went there tgk rumah camtu..so frustrated..huhuhuhu cry.gif

vmad.gif
waja81
post Oct 8 2012, 12:42 PM

14 posts

user posted image
rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

rclxm9.gif
IZAA
post Oct 8 2012, 12:58 PM

Getting Started
169 posts

QUOTE(nurul424 @ Oct 8 2012, 12:35 PM)
u're lucky because the house is empty, kemas..my house stayed by the workers..front area still messy..penuh dgn brg2..
my husband and i so eager nk tgk rumah baru..but when we went there tgk rumah camtu..so frustrated..huhuhuhu  cry.gif

vmad.gif
hi nurul....sorry to hear that...anyway...nanti dia org bersihkn juga..so sabar la ya...btw..which row is yours?
LaFortunata
post Oct 8 2012, 01:14 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(IZAA @ Oct 8 2012, 12:58 PM)
hi nurul....sorry to hear that...anyway...nanti dia org bersihkn juga..so sabar la ya...btw..which row is yours?
Yes..IZAA is right..before we get the key, they will clean everything..

its better then they stay inside right cool2.gif

last time at my house, when I go inside to see the condition, somebody had berak in my kitchen..huhuh

the toilet was just beside the kitchen.. sweat.gif

but when i go back last few months, they cleaned 'their business' already..hehe but the feeling is still there..haha

This post has been edited by LaFortunata: Oct 8 2012, 01:14 PM
Inther
post Oct 9 2012, 12:22 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

QUOTE(LaFortunata @ Oct 8 2012, 10:36 AM)
Really?! I'm no.6.  icon_rolleyes.gif

Which one is yours?
Opps.. Im 16.. Any way we are still neighbours on the front end rclxms.gif
LaFortunata
post Oct 9 2012, 01:02 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(Inther @ Oct 9 2012, 12:22 PM)
Opps.. Im 16.. Any way we are still neighbours on the front end  rclxms.gif
yup..still neighbours rclxms.gif

not that far..walk also sampai..hehe
IZAA
post Oct 9 2012, 09:15 PM

Getting Started
169 posts

QUOTE(LaFortunata @ Oct 9 2012, 01:02 PM)
yup..still neighbours  rclxms.gif

not that far..walk also sampai..hehe
16 and 6....dkat je tu..beza 5 rumah je..ketawa pun boleh dgr..hihihi
hamsterz
post Oct 10 2012, 01:45 AM

Getting Started
133 posts

Went there twice after got to know that the road has been tarred hehe... all in all what i can say is that wa memang semangat giler nak move in dah ni... the ongoing and all time favorite discussion with wifey is definitely the kitchen. Whether to close it off completely or to extend...

then the lobang2 at the side/in front of our house... this one conform kena tutup... else.. boleh jadi favorite hole for the cats to lalu lalang at our houses later... hehehe...

lastly area atas kat depan master bedroom tu... macam pelik je kan... hurm.. if i have extra kacings! $$$$ conform extend the front part tu. huhu smile.gif

the small park (proposed taman mainan) in front of our housing area pon cam beso... all in all... can't wait to get the good news from Nancy/Goldmount to get the green light to move in to our new house smile.gif
ekyanie
post Oct 10 2012, 06:08 AM

Getting Started
132 posts

QUOTE(hamsterz @ Oct 10 2012, 01:45 AM)
Went there twice after got to know that the road has been tarred hehe... all in all what i can say is that wa memang semangat giler nak move in dah ni... the ongoing and all time favorite discussion with wifey is definitely the kitchen. Whether to close it off completely or to extend...

then the lobang2 at the side/in front of our house... this one conform kena tutup... else.. boleh jadi favorite hole for the cats to lalu lalang at our houses later... hehehe...

lastly area atas kat depan master bedroom tu... macam pelik je kan... hurm.. if i have extra kacings! $$$$ conform extend the front part tu. huhu smile.gif

the small park (proposed taman mainan) in front of our housing area pon cam beso... all in all... can't wait to get the good news from Nancy/Goldmount to get the green light to move in to our new house smile.gif
Me n my husband will extend the kitchen.... smile.gif

We bought putra type n no store...so have to build store under the stairs...
LaFortunata
post Oct 10 2012, 09:36 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(ekyanie @ Oct 10 2012, 06:08 AM)

extend...extend..extend..lets use properly the xtra 5 feet behind the house brows.gif

for the lobang2 at he side/in front of our house, cats is still okay..i'm afraid of other animals..but still need to close or make the gap smaller..

Inther
post Oct 10 2012, 10:19 AM

Getting Started
76 posts

The proposal for taman mainan is infront of the 1st row tu kan? Where you hear it from? Cause i got the same info last time but after that i saw that there going to be another development of Saujana Square? Most probably shoplots. So mana satu akan berlaku? Taman Permainan or Saujana Square or half - half? rclxub.gif
hamsterz
post Oct 10 2012, 10:20 AM

Getting Started
133 posts

QUOTE(ekyanie @ Oct 10 2012, 06:08 AM)

Haa macam plan terbaiks je tu.. Come to think of it if we dont extend the kitchen would be to small for the madams to masak.. Nanti ada yg jadi macam liza hanim xnak masak sbb dapor kecik huhuhu

QUOTE(LaFortunata @ Oct 10 2012, 09:36 AM)
extend...extend..extend..lets use properly the xtra 5 feet behind the house  brows.gif

for the lobang2 at he side/in front of our house, cats is still okay..i'm afraid of other animals..but still need to close or make the gap smaller..
Tula confirm kena tutup! Huhuhu
LaFortunata
post Oct 10 2012, 10:29 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

isnt the playground will be build beside the lake?
farhan areffin
post Oct 10 2012, 10:58 AM

Getting Started
71 posts

QUOTE(LaFortunata @ Oct 10 2012, 10:29 AM)
isnt the playground will be build beside the lake?
I think so..saw a badminton court has been build there rclxms.gif but how are we goin to play badminton there, angin so kuat oo in our area cool2.gif

86 Pages « < 24 25 26 27 28 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0249sec    0.30    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:10 AM