Consider donating to support this project, your stable donation can help me with fixed release schedule, so if you like what you see, donate to support this awesome project
New development blog launched. Check it out here for full updates.
MYGingerB is a project of our very own Gingerbread Custom ROM for MI300 (and other Commtiva z71 clones).
Based on current Cyanogenmod source, it aim to be more user friendly, stable and faster for everyday usage. The ROM is built under Linux (Ubuntu 11.10 32bit) environment, coded using Eclipse under Java Development Kit 6.
Maintain by myself. Other developers are welcomed to joined as well.
Release notes Gaia 2.0.x Beta 2 (note to change)
- Faster system performance, and stable even in OC
- Translucent status bar as default, needed theme that support it.
- Overall changes in multitasking and memory management, no need RAM manager or etc
- ICS animation backport
- Based on Google and Cyanogenmod 7.2 source
- cache tweaks for faster medium performance
- Fixed battery drain issue
- 126.96.36.199 kernel, so wifi tethering and usb tethering enabled
- Full Hardware accelerated UI
- and many more, do note that this is a preview, links below
Release notes 1.1.0 "Gaia" Stable :
- Super fast performance, 25% increase from 1.0.3
- Tweaked memory management, optimized for Mi-300 (Commtiva z71 variant)
- Stable for everyday usage, never worry your phone to let you down.
- 20% increase in battery life (tested on default SuperAOSP 8.6 kernel)
- Better Overclock ratio performance
- New very own splash image, you'll love it
- The Default Gingerbread launcher tweaked to be fast and smooth
- MYGingerBread init.d tweaks included as default
- Internet speed optimized, better speed and streaming capabilities
- 3G signal speed optimization and fixes
- Frequently used apps are now intelligently put to RAM for faster access
- Works and optimized very well to be used with Swapper 2
- Featuring Cell Patch (created by me) so users can update their ROM without data wipe
- More info here
Release notes 1.0.3-Stable :
Release notes 1.0.2-Stable :
Release notes 1.0.1-Stable :
Release notes 1.0-Stable :
Release notes v1.0-beta (*note to change):
Download Info below :
Please do not mirror these link, thank you.
Gaia 2.0.x RC - signed
MYGingerBread "Gaia" 1.1.0 stable
MyGingerB 1.0.3-stable-signed (older stable version)
MyGingerB 1.0.2-stable-signed (Discontinued)
MyGingerB 1.0.1 stable-quickfix-signed (discontinued)
MyGingerB 1.0 stable signed (discontinued)
Latest Google apps
MyGingerB 1.0 beta-signed + Google apps (outdated)
Links on how to :
Notes on things to do after flashing :
If you still have touch screen problem during first boot, try rebooting, if not reflash the ROM via recovery WITHOUT wiping the data, cache, dalvik and battery stat.
Please go to Settings -> Application -> Development
and untick USB debugging and Allow mock location to ensure normal usage.
Proud user of this ROM, post your name in the thread to enlist
Feedbacks are very helpful on improving the ROM
- Thanks to all who encourage me in Lowyat.net, even I am new here
- Google for Android OS
- SuperAOSP team
- Cyanogenmod Team
- AndroidPT team
- CSL, for this very amazing phone. (I want a job there if I can )
Malaysian developer FTW
This post has been edited by angelictears: May 10 2012, 01:53 AM