Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PWC Malaysia Interview & Assessments

cadeedance
post Oct 1 2011, 11:16 PM

Group: New Member

Hi guys,

PWC Malaysia will be recruiting new bloods from Australia. Could you guys share your interview and assessment with PWC or any of the big four accounting firms?
Or, any websites that provides practice tests?

Thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
the7signals
post Oct 2 2011, 09:17 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(cadeedance @ Oct 2 2011, 12:16 AM)
Hi guys,

PWC Malaysia will be recruiting new bloods from Australia. Could you guys share your interview and assessment with PWC or any of the big four accounting firms?
Or, any websites that provides practice tests?

Thanks
what do you mean by new bloods from Australia? Fresh graduate graduated from Australia? or Experienced staffs from Australia? If it is the later, why PwC need to recruit experienced staff from Australia? Malaysian doesn't have enough accountants? Those experienced staffs are so used to the laid back and relax working environment in Australia, can you get used to the demanding working environment in Malaysia? For Malaysians who migrated to Australia, the Australian emphasize on "local Australian experience"....over here in Malaysia, does the Australian experience staffs have the necessary "local Malaysian experience"? How are they going to be paid in Malaysia? Expatriate remuneration package? I don't think the resident remuneration package will attract them.....
+Quote Post
cadeedance
post Oct 2 2011, 11:59 AM

Group: New Member

QUOTE(the7signals @ Oct 2 2011, 12:17 PM)
what do you mean by new bloods from Australia? Fresh graduate graduated from Australia? or Experienced staffs from Australia? If it is the later, why PwC need to recruit experienced staff from Australia? Malaysian doesn't have enough accountants? Those experienced staffs are so used to the laid back and relax working environment in Australia, can you get used to the demanding working environment in Malaysia? For Malaysians who migrated to Australia, the Australian emphasize on "local Australian experience"....over here in Malaysia, does the Australian experience staffs have the necessary "local Malaysian experience"? How are they going to be paid in Malaysia? Expatriate remuneration package? I don't think the resident remuneration package will attract them.....
New bloods as in fresh grads. Definitely not the experienced ones in PWC australia.

Added on October 2, 2011, 12:01 pm
QUOTE(the7signals @ Oct 2 2011, 12:17 PM)
And i think you got my question wrong. It is not about how laid back the working environment is in Australia. Different place different working culture and mentality. That's about it. Aussies do have their strengths and weaknesses at work so as Msians. And with the money they are earning is indeed WAY better than Msians but bear in mind they have crazy tax rates too.

This post has been edited by cadeedance: Oct 2 2011, 12:01 PM
+Quote Post
sandy.low1
post Oct 2 2011, 12:11 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(cadeedance @ Oct 2 2011, 11:59 AM)
New bloods as in fresh grads. Definitely not the experienced ones in PWC australia.

Added on October 2, 2011, 12:01 pm

And i think you got my question wrong. It is not about how laid back the working environment is in Australia. Different place different working culture and mentality. That's about it. Aussies do have their strengths and weaknesses at work so as Msians. And with the money they are earning is indeed WAY better than Msians but bear in mind they have crazy tax rates too.
work in Australia then. Malaysian real tax rate is one of the highest in the world. perhaps it is a bit too early for you to understand this. maybe next time, after you have started working, you may....

This post has been edited by sandy.low1: Oct 2 2011, 12:11 PM
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0415sec    1.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 01:00 AM