Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Massimo : New player in Malaysia bread market, overseas technology in bread making

views

normal_user
post Dec 29 2011, 10:28 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

sad.gif

I just received this email which I believed has been circulated widely over the internet.

I'm half malay, half chinese. Its truly hearbreaking to see how divided we are, even when we touch issues on Bread. Why should people politicize this kind of thing?

I've been to Gardenia's HQ, yes Bernas owned 30% stake in the company, but the rest controlling stake are owned by Singaporean company (heard they are Singaporean malays). The original Gardenia (Uncle Slocum's) originated in Sarawak long long time ago, and the peninsular operations was separately carried out by the Singaporean business owners. The agreement was that the 'Uncle Slocum's recipe' brand tagline is carried over, and they shouldn't encroach its business territory in Sabah & Sarawak. That's why the taste between the two is different (peninsular ones are better).

Why should people linked them with Syed Mokhtar and UMNO. And why would the owners stop buying from Robert Kuok's FFM because of racial concerns? Why would Robert Kuok chase away 1901 (malay owned) also because of racial concern too?

Same with Malays, why are they so worried the Chinese are boycotting Gardenia. We live in a modern world where consumer satisfaction and product value are priorities, compared to which particular race made up the company which the products come from.

I'm quite sick over this. This thread is also making a false claim.
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2135556
Someone ought to get the facts right.

The Followings are the excerpt from the E-mail. Not originated from me.

Sent: Wednesday, 28 December, 2011 10:12 AM
Subject: FW: gardenia vs massimo

Assalammu’alaikum

Kini tersebar luas di Internet tentang seruan dari segelintir kaum Cina yang menggesa bangsanya untuk tidak memberi sokongan kepada perniagaan melayu lebih-lebih lagi yang berkaitan dengan persatuan Islam dan Melayu. Email yang diforwardkan kepada saya menyeru agar memboikot roti Gardenia kerana dimiliki Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al-Bukhary(BERNAS) dan ramai orang Melayu mempunyai kepentingan dalam perniagaan tersebut.

Kebanyakkan kenyataan yang disebarkan bukan sahaja tidak berlandaskan fakta malahan ditokok tambah dengan kata-kata provokasi, antaranya menyatakan masyarakat Cina sering dianiyai oleh orang Melayu, perniagaan milik Raja Gula Robert Kuok disabotaj oleh Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al- Bukhary.
IKLAN BOIKOT PRODUK MELAYU DAN SOKONG PRODUK CINA DILANCARKAN DI FORUM DAN BLOG MEREKA

Kerana rakus dengan keuntungan perniagaan, mereka mencetuskan propaganda dengan mengharapkan simpati dari kaum mereka!Kini mereka telah melampaui batasan denganmencetuskan sentimen perkauman,ada yang melontarkan kata-kata penghinaan seperti “PERGI MATI MELAYU BABI”, “MELAYU BODOH” dan sebagainya.

Jika taktik kotor ini berterusan, dikhuatiri bukan sahaja akan memberikan kesan kepada perniagaan milik Bumiputera malahan bakal mencetuskan kebencian & perbalahan antara kaum. Kita lihat sendiri apa yang mereka katakan?:

ALL MALAYSIAN MUST KNOW THAT LAST TIME GARDENIA BUYS FLOUR FROM FEDERAL FLOUR MILL(FMM). RECENTLY GARDENIA WAS ACQUIRED BY BERNAS AND THE FIRST THING THEY DO IS THEY STOP BUYING FLOUR FROM FFM BECAUSE FFM BELONGS TO ROBERT KUOK. NOW, YOU ALL KNOW WHY ROBERT KUOK NEEDS TO LAUNCH THE MASSIMO BREAD. MALAYS IS TAKING OVER OUR (THE CHINESE BUSINESSMAN) PROPERTY. THIS BUMI, THEY CAN’T TAKE AWAY PEOPLE’S BUSINESS THEY WILL TAKE AWAY PEOPLE’S BIG CUSTOMER. DO THEY REALLY HATE THE CHINESE BUSINESSMEN SO MUCH? PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO ALL THE MALAYSIAN CHINESE. USE THE UNITED STRENGTH OF CHINESE TO SEND GARDENIA TO HOLLAND (MAKSUDNYA BOIKOT GARDENIA).

user posted image
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-csXqu7jJycI/TvQ8...omen-Biadap.jpg

kenyataan dalam facebook mereka.

Terjemahan:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

..........................................................................................................................
INI ADALAH KOMEN PEMBACA YANG DISARING DARI BLOG PPIM
probro said...

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

sad.gif

This post has been edited by normal_user: Dec 29 2011, 10:33 AM

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0120sec    0.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:32 PM