Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

17 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTS] Jaybird BlueBuds X2 & X, Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Sweatproof !

nabroi
post Sep 16 2011, 07:26 PM, updated 6y ago

Getting Started
232 posts

READY STOCK | SELF COLLECT AT OUR KLANG WAREHOUSE | ONLINE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT AVAILABLE

Buy now at our secured website tonidotech.com.my

Jaybird X2 is now available in Midnight, Fire, Ice, Alpha & Charge colour @ www.tonidotech.com.my !!!

FEEDBACK FROM BUYERS :

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Attached Image

Item(s):

Jaybird X2 Wireless Buds
Jaybird BlueBuds X

[b]Price:

Jaybird X2 Wireless Buds (Alpha, Midnight, Charge, Fire & Ice) - RM749
Jaybird BlueBuds X (Black & White) - RM 699

Warranty: 1 Year by Jaybird Local Authorised Distributor

Dealing method: Self collect from our office / Free POSLAJU Postage Anywhere Within Malaysia

Location of seller: Klang / Bandar Sunway

Contact method/details: [ Call/SMS/Whatsapp ] 012 3800 One Six Zero

Item(s) conditions: BRAND NEW, SEALED PACKAGE

Payment Method :

- Credit Card | Debit Card | Maybank2u | CIMB Clicks | Other Bank Transfer | COD

Jaybird X2 Wireless Buds

Picture: Jaybird X2 Wireless Buds

Attached Image
Attached Image
[attachmentid=5233884]
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Features

THE PERFECTION OF WIRELESS SOUND

Changing the game is about challenging everything we know and accept about the products we design. X2 rewrites the rules of Bluetooth, delivering a wireless sound you've never heard before in a super-small package with incredible battery-life.

SIGNAL PLUS™ FOR SKIP-FREE MUSIC

Game-changing innovation has gone into SignalPlus™, the ability to be active, even outdoors while using your music device anywhere on your body without the traditional limitations of signal loss.

MICRO-SIZED SECURE-FIT SWEAT-PROOF SPORT BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES

With X2, we've created an uncompromising audio experience that embodies our passion for enhancing our active lives.

SECURE-FIT

X2 is locked and loaded ready for anything you can dish out. Newly designed patented sport ear fins hug into the top, back & lower surfaces of the ear.

SHIFT™

Through perfecting a custom implementation of the native Bluetooth SBC codec, which we call Shift™, we deliver a level of purity and sound that rivals and challenges the very best in wired headphones.

BATTERY HD™

X2 is the smallest Bluetooth headphone available, yet they pack an incredible 8 hours of play time. Enjoy a full day of music and calls, or work out an hour a day for an entire week on a single charge.

What's in the Box?

Jaybird X2 Wireless Premium Bluetooth Buds
Comply™ Foam Ear Tips
Silicone Ear Tips
Secure-Fit Ear Fins
USB 2.0 charging cable
Cord Management Clips
Silicone Sport Carry Case

Jaybird BlueBuds X

Picture: Jaybird BlueBuds X

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Features

PURESOUND.Eliminate listener fatigue.

We've studied the impact of vocals on the ear over extended listening periods, and observed a very interesting phenomenon that even wired headphones today are not addressing. Did you know all in-ear headphones (wired or wireless) create white noise? Both the speaker diaphragm and your ear canal have their own impedance or resonance frequency.

If they don't match precisely, they create a mirroring effect resulting in white noise feedback, noticeable as harsh sounds in the vocal area. This results in listener fatigue. Our on-board filtering system, called, PuresoundTM filters out and eliminates the white noise, delivering a clean audio experience, offering hours of pure enjoyment.

SHIFT. PREMIUM BLUETOOTH AUDIO. BLUETOOTH RE-WRITTEN

Traditionally when sound is compressed on a phone or music player, sent through the air by bluetooth connection, and decompressed by the Bluetooth headphones, there is substantial amount of packet loss. It means your music comes through lacking some soul, lacking some punch, and with a certain amount of static-like white noise.

Through perfecting a custom implementation of the native Bluetooth SBC codec, which we call ShiftTM , we deliver a level of purity and sound that rivals and challenges the very best in wired headphones.

A great feature of ShiftTM is that it's pair and play, meaning, nothing special is required on your phone or music device, just standard Bluetooth, ShiftTM takes care of the rest.

PATENTED SECURE FIT FOR SPORT, ULTRA-COMFORTABLE, ULTRA-SECURE

BlueBuds X is locked and loaded ready for anything you can dish out. Patented sports ear cushions hug into the top, back & lower surface areas of the ear, all essential to lock in for sports. Jaybird offers the very best in secure fit for sports & fitness.

Sportscar grille inspired, the patented secure fit ear cushions utilize a proprietary hexagon cushioning for maximum stability, cushion and comfort for the longest workouts.

Three sizes are included (S,M,L). BlueBuds X are so secure and comfortable you may forget they are there.

8 HOUR BATTERY HD.

BlueBuds X are the smallest Bluetooth headphones available, yet they pack an incredible 8 hours of play time, double that of which was previously possible from a product this small. Enjoy a full day of music and calls, or work out an hour a day for an entire week on a single charge.

BATTERY STATUS RIGHT ON SCREEN WITH ADVANCED WARNING.

For iPhone users, look for the BlueBuds X battery status icon on the top right corner of screen for real time updates on playtime remaining. Even then, no matter what device you use, BlueBuds X gives you approximately 20 minutes advanced warning before powering down when the battery is low.

MICRO USB CHARGING. WITH SUPREME STRENGTH CLIP & HINGE.

Flip the cap off the end of BlueBuds X to reveal the standard micro USB charge port. The hinge and clip system are made of fortified materials specially designed to withstand years of use.

X-FIT OVER / UNDER-EAR FIT OPTIONS

A stand out feature of BlueBuds X is the ability to lift the cord off your neck for a super liberating workout experience. Jaybird's patents pending X-FitTM allow for the headphones to be used either in the traditional under-ear wearing style for music & calls, or over-ear, designed for those wanting a great sports music ecperience, free of anything on your neck.

JENNA VOICE PROMPTS

Having voice on board makes for a great user experience. With voice prompts, getting to your first track is so smooth and simple. Put your headphones on, hold the power button and Jenna takes over saying "power on", then "headphone connected". Push play and your music begins. Jenna also helps with pairing.

SIGNAL PLUS FOR SKIP-FREE MUSIC

Use your music device left/right side, above/below waist, it doesn't matter with SignalPlusTM . Considerable innovation has gone into SignalPlusTM , the ability to run and play sports outdoors while using your music device anywhere on your body without the traditional limitations of your body getting between the devices and blocking signal. Even put your phone / music device in a bag at the gym and workout at a good distance without signal droppage. We're confident you'll be impressed.

SWEAT-PROOF

At Jaybird, we’re athletes with passion. A passion for getting products right. We include a L going to offer a Lifetime Warranty Against Sweat across all Jaybird products.

COMPATIBLE WITH EVERYTHING

BlueBuds X is compatible with any Bluetooth stereo device including

The new iPod nano (Bluetooth adapters no longer required),

iPhone (3, 3S, 4, 4S, 5), iPod Touch, iPad, iPad mini, Android, Windows, Blackberry Phones, Moto Actv wrist-worn sports MP3 player and GPS device, PC, Mac and gaming devices.

What's in the Box?

Jaybird BlueBuds X Premium Bluetooth Buds.
3 pair ear tips (S,M,L) none installed.
3 pair secure it ear cushions (S,M,L)
2 X-Fit cord management clips
Standard Micro USB Cable
Premium Protective Carry Case

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WHY BUY FROM US?

- RM6 postage ANYWHERE WITHIN MALAYSIA(Including Sabah & Sarawak).

- Purchase more than 1 unit will be entitled for further discount.

- Item comes with Retail in Box packaging

This post has been edited by nabroi: May 3 2016, 02:59 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
zaidaiman
post Sep 25 2011, 12:28 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

Thanks dude for the headset! really loving it!
And also thank you for having this in your stock!

If not, I have to buy it online which gonna cost me more than what you have offered.

Now I'm just wishing more of these rare piece of bluetooth headset available in Malaysia.

Good job for providing such products in this valley!
nabroi
post Sep 26 2011, 05:20 PM

Getting Started
232 posts

QUOTE(zaidaiman @ Sep 25 2011, 12:28 PM)
Thanks dude for the headset! really loving it!
And also thank you for having this in your stock!

If not, I have to buy it online which gonna cost me more than what you have offered.

Now I'm just wishing more of these rare piece of bluetooth headset available in Malaysia.

Good job for providing such products in this valley!
No problem mate, pleasure doing business with you.

Hehe, soon bro and I'm trying to be part of it smile.gif
h_A_Z
post Oct 23 2011, 05:38 PM

2 posts

Well done bro! Loving it! Might contact u for another set for the missus. Thanks again
nabroi
post Oct 26 2011, 02:51 AM

Getting Started
232 posts

QUOTE(h_A_Z @ Oct 23 2011, 05:38 PM)
Well done bro! Loving it! Might contact u for another set for the missus. Thanks again
No problem bro. Pleasure doing business with you. Have fun. I will keep one for you just in case smile.gif
langbe
post Oct 30 2011, 08:25 PM

5 posts

Dude.. Thanks for d product. Im really loving it. Really good stuff u selling there..
Xero800
post Jan 9 2012, 12:16 AM

37 posts

Great product, thanks for the excellent product sale! Seller's professional and delivered as promised.
nabroi
post Jan 21 2012, 02:50 AM

Getting Started
232 posts

QUOTE(Xero800 @ Jan 9 2012, 12:16 AM)
Great product, thanks for the excellent product sale! Seller's professional and delivered as promised.
Thanks bro, Pleasure doing Business with you. smile.gif
Apis_LuaLua
post Jan 21 2012, 02:51 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

user posted image

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Jan 24 2012, 10:34 PM
nabroi
post Jan 21 2012, 02:55 AM

Getting Started
232 posts

QUOTE(langbe @ Oct 30 2011, 08:25 PM)
Dude.. Thanks for d product. Im really loving it. Really good stuff u selling there..
Your most welcome.. smile.gif
stanley86
post Feb 29 2012, 06:48 AM

Getting Started
149 posts

Dude still selling pm me,interested
nabroi
post Feb 29 2012, 10:07 PM

Getting Started
232 posts

QUOTE(stanley86 @ Feb 29 2012, 06:48 AM)
Dude still selling pm me,interested
Yes bro. Check your pm for best price smile.gif
garytey
post May 11 2012, 05:57 PM

Enthusiast
948 posts

best price bro, and do you have jaybird sportsband sb2??
Aviator98
post Jun 7 2012, 06:11 PM

0 posts

Just got mine from seller, fast delivery. The headset works great. No problems pairing with 6th gen ipod nano with bluetooth transmitter attached.
nabroi
post Aug 11 2012, 07:32 AM

Getting Started
232 posts

QUOTE(garytey @ May 11 2012, 05:57 PM)
best price bro, and do you have jaybird sportsband  sb2??
PM already the best price smile.gif

Added on August 11, 2012, 7:34 am
QUOTE(Aviator98 @ Jun 7 2012, 06:11 PM)
Just got mine from seller, fast delivery. The headset works great. No problems pairing with 6th gen ipod nano with bluetooth transmitter attached.
Thanks bro for your support..Hope you are enjoying it smile.gif

This post has been edited by nabroi: Aug 11 2012, 07:34 AM
vmon91
post Aug 22 2012, 06:13 PM

0 posts

Bro, u got sell jaybird sb2 with bluetooth adapter for ipod nano 6th gen? pm me ur best price if u have one..thx a lot biggrin.gif
h_A_Z
post Aug 28 2012, 06:56 AM

2 posts

Dude do u have the Sportsband SB2 in Black? Shoot me a PM for best price. Cheers
Dinghydoggy
post Nov 22 2012, 09:14 AM

Getting Started
83 posts

Fast delivery, flawless service. I love this pair of buds - I don't even feel them - they're very comfy and secure - and I can finally listen to music or watch a video when I run and drip with sweat. smile.gif
nabroi
post Nov 28 2012, 06:58 PM

Getting Started
232 posts

QUOTE(vmon91 @ Aug 22 2012, 06:13 PM)
Bro, u got sell jaybird sb2 with bluetooth adapter for ipod nano 6th gen? pm me ur best price if u have one..thx a lot  biggrin.gif
PM already bro.. thanks smile.gif

Added on November 28, 2012, 6:59 pm
QUOTE(h_A_Z @ Aug 28 2012, 06:56 AM)
Dude do u have the Sportsband SB2 in Black? Shoot me a PM for best price. Cheers
PM already..thanks smile.gif

Added on November 29, 2012, 1:58 pm
QUOTE(Dinghydoggy @ Nov 22 2012, 09:14 AM)
Fast delivery, flawless service. I love this pair of buds - I don't even feel them - they're very comfy and secure - and I can finally listen to music or watch a video when I run and drip with sweat. smile.gif
Thanks bro for the support!! is a premium product smile.gif

This post has been edited by nabroi: Nov 29 2012, 01:58 PM
paultantk
post Dec 1 2012, 09:33 AM

Casual
394 posts

Do u have blue buds x

17 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0213sec    0.18    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:48 AM