Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicClosed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Tokuyama Malaysia Sdn Bhd at Bintulu, Sarawak, need inside info

mohdyakup
post Sep 16 2011, 08:07 AM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

hi guys. need some inside info about working environment at Tokuyama Malaysia, situated at Samalaju Area, Similajau, Bintulu. As I know their plant is still under construction and considered the biggest investment in SCORE projects (worth Yen 80 Billion++) but they do have corporate office at Kuching and Bintulu respectively. What I know there are few engineers has been recruited and send for training to Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, Japan since January this year. If there is any u guys read this - how tough the interview gonna be? hehe biggrin.gif I'm scheduled for interview on 27th September

appreciate some kind feedback smile.gif

This post has been edited by mohdyakup: Sep 16 2011, 08:32 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
positive energy
post Sep 16 2011, 01:03 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mohdyakup @ Sep 16 2011, 08:07 AM)
hi guys. need some inside info about working environment at Tokuyama Malaysia, situated at Samalaju Area, Similajau, Bintulu. As I know their plant is still under construction and considered the biggest investment in SCORE projects (worth Yen 80 Billion++) but they do have corporate office at Kuching and Bintulu respectively. What I know there are few engineers has been recruited and send for training to Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, Japan since January this year. If there is any u guys read this - how tough the interview gonna be? hehe biggrin.gif I'm scheduled for interview on 27th September

What position r u applying?
+Quote Post
mohdyakup
post Sep 16 2011, 03:23 PM

Casual

QUOTE(positive energy @ Sep 16 2011, 01:03 PM)
What position r u applying?
Senior Procurement Executive. you working with Tokuyama?

+Quote Post
heyafrika
post Sep 24 2011, 01:10 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mohdyakup @ Sep 16 2011, 03:23 PM)
Senior Procurement Executive. you working with Tokuyama?
my sister also applying for tokuyama in bintulu sarawak..

if u work in this company,u need to wake up early in the morning..around 5am and they got bus to fetch u up at 6am..by the way,the salary is not that high around rm2500 with 3 year experience since u're just joined the company..they got 2 company in bintulu which located at Parkcity commerce centre (Near SJK chung hua) and 1 more locate at Medan Jaya..

hope this help
+Quote Post
mohdyakup
post Sep 24 2011, 10:09 PM

Casual

if u work in this company,u need to wake up early in the morning..around 5am and they got bus to fetch u up at 6am..by the way,the salary is not that high around rm2500 with 3 year experience since u're just joined the company..they got 2 company in bintulu which located at Parkcity commerce centre (Near SJK chung hua) and 1 more locate at Medan Jaya..

heyafrika - u're talking about Chiyoda Sarawak Sdn Bhd, the EPCC for Tokuyama... that why ur sis have to get up early at morning hahaha I know some of my friends working with Chiyoda, lotsa of them resigned already... cannot bared with those japanese in Chiyoda... Chiyoda & Tokuyama office already moved to other place...

btw I've met someone inside Tokuyama, nice story though. and good prospect... gonna trying my luck next week on 27th... btw I've 5years++ working experience...
+Quote Post
preakzz
post Oct 8 2011, 03:01 PM

Getting Started

I got an offer already. Start next january.. Anyone already working here can u guys share the career prospect please?
+Quote Post
positive energy
post Oct 8 2011, 11:44 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(preakzz @ Oct 8 2011, 03:01 PM)
I got an offer already. Start next january.. Anyone already working here can u guys share the career prospect please?
hey preakzz, what do u wanna know about Tokuyama?
+Quote Post
mhyug
post Oct 8 2011, 11:53 PM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(preakzz @ Oct 8 2011, 03:01 PM)
wow!!congrtas.! rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
kensh!!n
post Oct 9 2011, 01:53 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mohdyakup @ Sep 24 2011, 10:09 PM)
heyafrika - u're talking about Chiyoda Sarawak Sdn Bhd, the EPCC for Tokuyama... that why ur sis have to get up early at morning hahaha I know some of my friends working with Chiyoda, lotsa of them resigned already... cannot bared with those japanese in Chiyoda... Chiyoda & Tokuyama office already moved to other place...

btw I've met someone inside Tokuyama, nice story though. and good prospect... gonna trying my luck next week on 27th... btw I've 5years++ working experience...
What is your previous company??
+Quote Post
preakzz
post Oct 10 2011, 01:57 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(positive energy @ Oct 8 2011, 11:44 PM)
hey preakzz, what do u wanna know about Tokuyama?
QUOTE(mhyug @ Oct 8 2011, 11:53 PM)
wow!!congrtas.! rclxms.gif
Hey guys, see you again here.. smile.gif

I was told that the salary will be 2k, with allowance of 100/day. I'm not sure if its for the training period or paid that amount even after training. I don't mind the small salary, as long as there's increment and I am able to gain some 'hot' skills for the future. It is a 5 years bond though. So, u guys have any friends there? Mind sharing what other benefits they provide?

p/s guys... I think I fall in love with the working environment with slb already...during the FEP.. I like it in D&M, LWD/MWD. sad.gif I'll be doing process control in Tokuyama.. afraid I can't do it well...I am not being picky. But it is so frustrating not to get into slb...

This post has been edited by preakzz: Oct 10 2011, 02:02 PM
+Quote Post
positive energy
post Oct 10 2011, 03:29 PM

Getting Started

I was once offered position (safety eng cum engineers) from tokuyama. and i knew that HR manager there very well. at the end of the day, i 'll just reject the offer. Why? cos i cant stand the japanese style of management, (direct culture from japan), 6 working days, and i have to become my BOSS secretary, taking minutes of meeting, going back and forth OSHA (that fine, it's my job scope),troubleshooting plant operations (that's production eng job scope), reading and intepreting process flowcharts (Process engineer job), and etc etc, according to the process manager i met during interview. and i get fresh engineer salary for one person. And lastly, they din kept their promises, i want to go japan for training, and they agree during first interview, lastly they said no, and doing work in bintulu office, and asking me to find accomodation near bintulu area, not staying at the newly built living quarters by CMS at samalaju area. geez.....so basically ,this is my exprience from tokuyama, a genuine japanese style of management. if you're looking for a job to kick start, yea, this might be the one, if you are looking for a career....,there's always better company out there providing the same job scope with Better career path.cheers. just my 2 cents. i apologise if i did offend any tokuyama workers/ counterparts.

This post has been edited by positive energy: Oct 10 2011, 04:37 PM
+Quote Post
preakzz
post Oct 10 2011, 03:49 PM

Getting Started

Ok I'm scared. Now I have to ask the HR manager, A.C, right? Gotta ask abt the accommodation, training, job scope n increment. I was told that my training in japan will begin next january. They better provide the training, cos for a freshie like me, that's pretty essential..
+Quote Post
positive energy
post Oct 10 2011, 03:58 PM

Getting Started

not MR. J.D. L? and no OT will be paid for employees hogher than 2K.
+Quote Post
preakzz
post Oct 10 2011, 04:13 PM

Getting Started

The HR manage now is mr A.C, very nice person, the only chinese among all 7 interviewers.

+Quote Post
positive energy
post Oct 10 2011, 04:28 PM

Getting Started

last 6 months was JDL, i;m not sure then, make sure u clear about ur job scope, and training, as written in black & white. Cos it makes me feel like it's a che**k**e company after all the experience gone thru.

This post has been edited by positive energy: Oct 10 2011, 04:37 PM
+Quote Post
mhyug
post Oct 11 2011, 01:49 AM

Enthusiast

how do you apply for tokuyama??i cant find their career section at their webpage.
+Quote Post
Hollow21
post Oct 11 2011, 03:53 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(preakzz @ Oct 10 2011, 01:57 PM)
Hey guys, see you again here.. smile.gif

I was told that the salary will be 2k, with allowance of 100/day. I'm not sure if its for the training period or paid that amount even after training. I don't mind the small salary, as long as there's increment and I am able to gain some 'hot' skills for the future. It is a 5 years bond though. So, u guys have any friends there? Mind sharing what other benefits they provide?
p/s guys... I think I fall in love with the working environment with slb already...during the FEP.. I like it in D&M, LWD/MWD. sad.gif  I'll be doing process control in Tokuyama.. afraid I can't do it well...I am not being picky. But it is so frustrating not to get into slb...
5 years bond?? You need to seriously think 5 times even if all your job scope, training, increment, benefits check out. Never let a job tie you down no matter how good it is. Many things beyond your grasp can go sour really quick. Then you will have regretted signing a five year bond.
+Quote Post
positive energy
post Oct 11 2011, 08:32 AM

Getting Started

[quote=mhyug,Oct 11 2011, 01:49 AM]how do you apply for tokuyama??i cant find their career section at their webpage.

[/quote]

I dun think you are interested...they r in semicon industry. And semicon market always fluctuate. unlike OnG & other industry.....if u wanna their email i can give u also.

Added on October 11, 2011, 8:43 am[quote=preakzz,Oct 10 2011, 01:57 PM]Hey guys, see you again here.. smile.gif

p/s guys... I think I fall in love with the working environment with slb already...during the FEP.. I like it in D&M, LWD/MWD. sad.gif  I'll be doing process control in Tokuyama.. afraid I can't do it well...I am not being picky. But it is so frustrating not to get into slb...

[/quote]

[/quote]

Rumours i heard :
The first batch of engineers they paid 5k and bond 10 yrs (no matter fresh or experienced).and 1 yr in japan.but luckily i din take it, cos after 2 months i reject the offer, it's FUKUSHIMA incident in japan. i think tokuyama was short in cash. slower down their development in samalaju.

This post has been edited by positive energy: Oct 11 2011, 10:45 AM
+Quote Post
heyafrika
post Oct 11 2011, 10:12 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(positive energy @ Oct 11 2011, 08:32 AM)
I dun think you are interested...they r in semicon industry. And semicon market always fluctuate. unlike OnG & other industry.....if u wanna their email i can give u also.

Added on October 11, 2011, 8:43 am

Rumours i heard :
The first batch of engineers they paid 5k and bond 10 yrs......and 1 yr in japan....but luckily i din take it, cos after 2 months, it's FUKUSHIMA incident....hu hu....God, I made the right choice....

Added on October 11, 2011, 8:45 am

Rumours i heard :
The first batch of engineers they paid 5k and bond 10 yrs (no matter fresh or experienced).and 1 yr in japan.but luckily i din take it, cos after 2 months i reject the offer, it's FUKUSHIMA incident in japan. i think tokuyama was short in cash. slower down their development in samalaju.
Sarawak koridor not yet open..later we will got many peluang pekerjaan
+Quote Post
positive energy
post Oct 11 2011, 10:53 AM

Getting Started

yes, lots of job opportunity in HEAVY industries. Check this out
1.http://www.cmsb.com.my/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=320:cms-signs-mou-to-explore-manganese-smelting-business&catid=80:2011&Itemid=114
2.http://www.riotintoalcan.com/ENG/media/media_releases_1168.asp
3. Tokuyama.

+Quote Post
preakzz
post Oct 11 2011, 11:06 AM

Getting Started

[quote=mhyug,Oct 11 2011, 01:49 AM]
how do you apply for tokuyama??i cant find their career section at their webpage.

[/quote]
I went to curtin few weeks ago and they just interview me on the spot. With the test too..

[quote=Hollow21,Oct 11 2011, 03:53 AM]
5 years bond?? You need to seriously think 5 times even if all your job scope, training, increment, benefits check out. Never let a job tie you down no matter how good it is. Many things beyond your grasp can go sour really quick. Then you will have regretted signing a five year bond.

[/quote]
Gotta discuss this with the manager then..Thanks for the advice..

[quote=positive energy,Oct 11 2011, 08:32 AM]

Added on October 11, 2011, 8:43 am
[/quote]

Rumours i heard :

[/quote]
Hmmmph....not many positive feedback..but no other offer. -.-
My fren said the radiation from fukushima incident doesn't affect all area. Not in the training area. He's going for Toshiba end of this month and said maybe I can gain experience from this one first and then after 5 years, try other company like Toyo Global.

But........This is my first job. And I always wanted it to be in O&G sector. This is semicon.. I couldn't turn back to O&G after 5 years. 5 years in O&G already enough to get a way better job. Decision...decision... icon_question.gif
+Quote Post
positive energy
post Oct 11 2011, 11:19 AM

Getting Started

[quote=preakzz,Oct 11 2011, 11:06 AM]
I went to curtin few weeks ago and they just interview me on the spot. With the test too..
Gotta discuss this with the manager then..Thanks for the advice..
Rumours i heard :

[/quote]
Hmmmph....not many positive feedback..but no other offer. -.-
My fren said the radiation from fukushima incident doesn't affect all area. Not in the training area. He's going for Toshiba end of this month and said maybe I can gain experience from this one first and then after 5 years, try other company like Toyo Global.

But........This is my first job. And I always wanted it to be in O&G sector. This is semicon.. I couldn't turn back to O&G after 5 years. 5 years in O&G already enough to get a way better job. Decision...decision... icon_question.gif

[/quote]

U got radiation on the food u eat, will be affected (minor/major) anyways.

My advice is get a decent job in local first while trying to find other job in OnG. ur training in japan will forbid u from finding other job in malaysia. (apologise if got any BAD job hopper practise, just that i belive if u like OnG so much, this is one of the way.)cheers, just my 2 cents. It's not easy to get into OnG nowadays, it's not enough if u got the know-how , u must have know who with RIGHT timing. Good Luck.
+Quote Post
mohdyakup
post Oct 12 2011, 03:53 AM

Casual

I'm in O&G lines for 5years ++ already... but thinking to change to other industry... wanna to have different prospect of other industries... since I am not an engineering graduate (an IT graduate BUT doing Procurement/Planner/Project O&G field of works)

Tokuyama is a good start for freshies I guess. better take the job offer.

So far I know there is 3 major contractor/main vendor, EPCC related to Tokuyama project in SCORE. Chiyoda (EPCC), Kyowa Suntech Precision Works and Chudenko (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (both these a newly incorporated company, Japanese based company)

Added on October 12, 2011, 3:55 am
QUOTE(kensh!!n @ Oct 9 2011, 01:53 AM)
What is your previous company??
my previous company? hurm Petronas Penapisan Terengganu Sdn Bhd, Malaysia LNG, WAQI (Brunei) Ltd...

Added on October 12, 2011, 3:58 am
QUOTE(mhyug @ Oct 11 2011, 01:49 AM)
most of Tokuyama's job vacancies appear in Borneo Post newspaper. I buy it every Saturday (coz I'm lazy to buy everyday, Saturday is the perfect day to buy newspaper for job hunting haha) same goes to The Star...

anyway you can try email your resume to recruit@tokuyama.com.my and recruit.tokuyama@gmail.com

This post has been edited by mohdyakup: Oct 12 2011, 04:04 AM
+Quote Post
DenshaOtoko
post Oct 14 2011, 05:14 AM

Getting Started

Hi,

I am interested about job prospect at Tokuyama but it is very hard to find any vacancy advertised though. May I know, do they hire technician level now? Any chance for technician to go to japan for training? I have been in wafer semiconductor industry more than 7 years and not sure whether I have any chance to work there. Please advice . Thanks.
+Quote Post
mohdyakup
post Oct 14 2011, 05:42 AM

Casual

QUOTE(DenshaOtoko @ Oct 14 2011, 05:14 AM)
Hi,

I am interested about job prospect at Tokuyama but it is very hard to find any vacancy advertised though. May I know, do they hire technician level now? Any chance for technician to go to japan for training? I have been in wafer semiconductor industry more than 7 years and not sure whether I have any chance to work there. Please advice . Thanks.
most of their adverstisement posted at Borneo Post newspaper. maybe you can drop your resume to email as I mention at earlier post above
+Quote Post
osiris88
post Oct 19 2011, 09:47 AM

Group: New Member

anyone cares to share some tips regarding the test for interview?i got an invitation for the interview..helppp!!!!!!!!! sad.gif
+Quote Post
positive energy
post Oct 19 2011, 10:00 AM

Getting Started

Osiris88,

Just a simple maths (Form 5 maths test not Add. maths)+ English vocab and sentence test. prior to interview with Malaysian HR Manager + 6 other japanese. The japanese interview had a strong japanese-english accent. Make sure u confirm the question with him again before answer. Sure u can SOAR thru the interview.
+Quote Post
heyafrika
post Oct 19 2011, 11:17 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(positive energy @ Oct 19 2011, 10:00 AM)
Osiris88,

Just a simple maths (Form 5 maths test not Add. maths)+ English vocab and sentence test. prior to interview with Malaysian HR Manager + 6 other japanese. The japanese interview had a strong japanese-english accent. Make sure u confirm the question with him again before answer. Sure u can SOAR thru the interview.
ya..they have around 6 interviewer or less not less than 2..seriously,their english not very outstanding 1.hahaha..don't worry u can do it.
+Quote Post
osiris88
post Oct 19 2011, 01:39 PM

thanks all for d feedback..so there's no engineering questions?just simple maths?btw..im going for engineer post..

heyafrika & positive energy..u both currently working with them?
+Quote Post
sendo3333
post Nov 5 2011, 03:21 PM

guys...i am now currently training in japan...but now is studying japanese language...will move to tokuyama side by 23th november...to be honest...i am danm regret about it...coz what i heard that our title limit my future development...our max salary will only be 3.5k...oh my god...and i had been here already...no way to return...and for my title...i can't even get an executive rank when i return to bintulu...only staff...benefit all been cut half...so sad to heard that...although i only heard it from my friend currently in tokuyama plant, but i think mostly will be truth...really don't know what i can do now...really so regret...try to release my anger here somehow...really sorry...
+Quote Post
amalthea
post Nov 5 2011, 05:05 PM

Casual

i just checked with my contacts on this company
they have outsourced to a contracting company for project management role
they are paying 40K per month for just one person
i wonder how much that person is getting from the company
+Quote Post
de|phantom
post Nov 5 2011, 07:04 PM

▣⌇▣ Rest In Peace ▣⌇▣

chiyoda is under tokuyama right?? got some friends working under chiyoda, the salary is quite ok they said..
+Quote Post
heyafrika
post Nov 5 2011, 07:41 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(de|phantom @ Nov 5 2011, 07:04 PM)
chiyoda is under tokuyama right?? got some friends working under chiyoda, the salary is quite ok they said..
they sponsor civil engineer to prctise at japan too.
+Quote Post
de|phantom
post Nov 5 2011, 10:13 PM

▣⌇▣ Rest In Peace ▣⌇▣

QUOTE(heyafrika @ Nov 5 2011, 07:41 PM)
they sponsor civil engineer to prctise at japan too.
for 3 years?? are you working in chiyoda or tokuyama??
+Quote Post
heyafrika
post Nov 6 2011, 08:08 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(de|phantom @ Nov 5 2011, 10:13 PM)
for 3 years?? are you working in chiyoda or tokuyama??
i from bintulu..and there are a lot of vacancy for civil engineer to training at japan..my sister got it..and she is now at japan..so far she say it's very good
+Quote Post
de|phantom
post Nov 6 2011, 12:19 PM

▣⌇▣ Rest In Peace ▣⌇▣

QUOTE(heyafrika @ Nov 6 2011, 08:08 AM)
i from bintulu..and there are a lot of vacancy for civil engineer to training at japan..my sister got it..and she is now at japan..so far she say it's very good
ic.. i heard the training is about 3 years.. good luck to your sis.. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Kodek
post Nov 6 2011, 12:35 PM

Hi all, anyone know if they have opening for admin post?

Mohd yakup, do you know when they likely to start production?
+Quote Post
kensh!!n
post Nov 8 2011, 08:54 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Kodek @ Nov 6 2011, 12:35 PM)
got one post...administrative executive...closing date is 11th Nov 2011 (Friday)
+Quote Post
dlyz
post Nov 8 2011, 09:46 AM

Dynaudio

My brother got accepted as an engineer but he reject the job due to low offer for salary.

He is civil engineer.

This post has been edited by dlyz: Nov 8 2011, 09:47 AM
+Quote Post
mohdyakup
post Nov 8 2011, 08:07 PM

Casual

I reject Tokuyama offer too. too low

Added on November 8, 2011, 8:08 pm
QUOTE(Kodek @ Nov 6 2011, 12:35 PM)
2013 I guess? as what I've heard

Added on November 8, 2011, 8:09 pm
QUOTE(de|phantom @ Nov 5 2011, 07:04 PM)
Chiyoda is EPCC (main contractor) for Tokuyama project

This post has been edited by mohdyakup: Nov 8 2011, 08:09 PM
+Quote Post
kensh!!n
post Nov 16 2011, 08:14 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mohdyakup @ Nov 8 2011, 08:07 PM)
I reject Tokuyama offer too. too low

Added on November 8, 2011, 8:08 pm

2013 I guess? as what I've heard

Added on November 8, 2011, 8:09 pm

Chiyoda is EPCC (main contractor) for Tokuyama project
how much did they offer you??

do you know how much is the pay for admin & hr assistant??
+Quote Post
mohdyakup
post Nov 22 2011, 05:03 AM

Casual

so Kenshin have you take the job offer?
+Quote Post
azman6371
post Dec 26 2011, 12:26 AM

Hi Everyone,
I got an interview invitation next january for field technician...
anyone know how's there payment? any ot and what are there benefits?
Now im in kedah..the interview will in bintulu...is it worth it for me to go for the interview as will buy ticket to btu around 600++ 2 ways...
+Quote Post
smokeymark
post Dec 28 2011, 07:56 AM

QUOTE(azman6371 @ Dec 26 2011, 12:26 AM)
Hi Everyone,
I got an interview invitation next january for field technician...
anyone know how's there payment? any ot and what are there benefits?
Now im in kedah..the interview will in bintulu...is it worth it for me to go for the interview as will buy ticket to btu around 600++ 2 ways...
same goes to me, the interview will be held on 5 january.

+Quote Post
azman6371
post Dec 28 2011, 11:54 AM

QUOTE(smokeymark @ Dec 28 2011, 07:56 AM)
same goes to me, the interview will be held on 5 january.

How do you think?ur going or not? any info about tokuyama?how much will they pay for technician. I still didn't bought my ticket to bntulu...my interview also will be on 5 January...Still thinking wanna go or not...

This post has been edited by azman6371: Dec 28 2011, 11:55 AM
+Quote Post
mohdyakup
post Feb 20 2012, 04:26 AM

Casual

for technician level, Tokuyama will pay you RM1.5k only (fresh) but with related experience in MNC, you can nego further...
+Quote Post
Linspire
post Feb 21 2012, 04:40 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mohdyakup @ Feb 20 2012, 04:26 AM)
for technician level, Tokuyama will pay you RM1.5k only (fresh) but with related experience in MNC, you can nego further...
Hi, how about degree holder (fresh) ?

Regards

Linspire
+Quote Post
mohdyakup
post Feb 21 2012, 09:25 PM

Casual

degree fresh is only Rm2k per month... sad isnt it?
+Quote Post
greenlime
post Mar 13 2012, 06:06 PM

Anyone drive to their site yet? how long does it take to get there from let say from medan jaya? I'm having second thought about accepting their offer. Anyone care to tell us what are the work benefits such as housing allowance, lunch, fuel allowance, bonus, OT, medical benefit, annual leave, contract/permanent, working hours ( 6 days perweek?) (6am-6pm?) ? [SIZE=7]

For engineering post, what is the highest salary they would offer? Rm2K, RM2.3K, Rm2.5K, Rm3.0K?
+Quote Post
Linspire
post Mar 14 2012, 02:14 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mohdyakup @ Feb 21 2012, 09:25 PM)
degree fresh is only Rm2k per month... sad isnt it?
Wow..that's too low.
Haha, any better MNC company offer like me as fresh graduate engineer ?

This post has been edited by Linspire: Mar 14 2012, 02:14 AM
+Quote Post
Stein
post Mar 30 2012, 05:31 PM

QUOTE(mohdyakup @ Sep 16 2011, 08:07 AM)

Nak tanya ada kerja kosong ( Technician ) lagi tak kat tokoyama bintulu...? saya sekarang sedana mencari keja kosong di bintulu...
+Quote Post

Bump TopicClosed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1094sec    3.53    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 10:10 AM