3,665 posts

More

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
joeaggas
post Sep 23 2017, 10:28 AM

Casual
362 posts

QUOTE(Average-Joe @ Sep 20 2017, 10:54 AM)
any whatsapp group for Arcoris' owners? if not, should we create one?
Ok.
newbeelee
post Sep 25 2017, 01:01 AM

5 posts

what is the rentel yield like for acoris busines suite 600+ Sq Ft?
corleone74
post Oct 22 2017, 07:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,665 posts

By SHAREN KAUR - October 5, 2017 @ 11:36am
Malaysia’s first Hyatt House hotel, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation located in Mont’Kiara, will open its doors on April 1 next year, here.

The four-star upscale residentially-inspired Hyatt House — which is part of Arcoris Mont’Kiara, a development by UEM Sunrise Bhd — will feature 298 guestrooms, restaurants, 3,100 sq ft of meeting space, a fitness centre and a sky pool.

The hotel, which has a gross floor area of 267,776.66 sq ft and net lettable area of 198,241.8 sq ft, will be targeting both business and leisure travellers.

Besides Hyatt House being the new neighbour in Arcoris Mont’Kiara, the retail component Arcoris Plaza will welcome anchor retailers.

UEM Sunrise revealed the anchor retailers last week which include The Majapahit, Kumar, Japan Grocer, Children Discovery House and Tribe.

UEM Sunrise chief operating officer (commercial) Raymond Cheah said that 14 retail units were expected to be leased out by month-end.
Cheah said Arcoris Plaza retailers were poised to enjoy heavy footfalls from the working office crowd in the vicinity, including Solaris Dutamas, Plaza Damas, Desa Sri Hartamas, Solaris Mont’Kiara, One Mont’Kiara, Plaza Mont’Kiara, many residences in and around Mont’Kiara as well as the surrounding areas.

https://www.nst.com.my/property/2017/10/287...ed-2018-opening

This post has been edited by corleone74: Oct 22 2017, 07:39 PM
lcl832002
post Oct 22 2017, 08:24 PM

On my way
646 posts

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Sep 22 2017, 04:52 PM)
More
Thanks for sharing bro
pepper_mint2
post Nov 4 2017, 10:13 PM

Getting Started
245 posts

QUOTE(joeaggas @ Sep 23 2017, 10:28 AM)
Ok.
so far is there a whats app group already? if yes please include me...im wondering how is the workmanship for you guys unit since vp? i think the workmanship for my unit was really poor and even after fixing the original problem was not rectified that im wondering is it just my unit
innsean
post Nov 4 2017, 11:52 PM

On my way
555 posts

very impressive I must say.. looking forward for the
retail to be fully occupied
Rusby
post Nov 7 2017, 11:23 PM

Casual
349 posts

QUOTE(pepper_mint2 @ Nov 4 2017, 10:13 PM)
so far is there a whats app group already? if yes please include me...im wondering how is the workmanship for you guys unit since vp? i think the workmanship for my unit was really poor and even after fixing the original problem was not rectified that im wondering is it just my unit
Pls PM me your contact number. I’ll add you in the owners’ whatsapp group. Other owners are welcomed too.
pepper_mint2
post Nov 8 2017, 09:05 PM

Getting Started
245 posts

QUOTE(Rusby @ Nov 7 2017, 11:23 PM)
Pls PM me your contact number. I’ll add you in the owners’ whatsapp group. Other owners are welcomed too.
This post has been edited by pepper_mint2: Nov 27 2019, 10:47 AM
innsean
post Nov 8 2017, 09:39 PM

On my way
555 posts

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Sep 22 2017, 03:52 PM)
More
Nicely taken !

innsean
post Nov 8 2017, 09:40 PM

On my way
555 posts

Vp phase by phase ..
waiting..
rxm3_
post Feb 5 2018, 02:59 PM

1 posts

Hi - any owners or know of others who have a 2-bedrooms in the Residences for sale? No agents please - please PM nod.gif
urb7
post Feb 13 2018, 11:18 AM

On my way
664 posts

Visited the Arcoris Residences component:-

1) The commercial area looks good with some really nice retails coming up, almost everything you'd need is here. Village Grocer down the road, or Jaya Grocer at Kiara 163
2) The building face is really nice, the concrete play with the black frames gives it the high end look - but not sure about the maroon cladding
3) Landscape is OK but feel the landscape architect is being lazy. Should play with more variety (maintaining the green palette) and play with the heights of plants
4) Terrible branding, interior design and car park is really low-end looking

For the Residences section:
1) The common corridors to the units are so dimly lit. I understand it's trying to be high end, but playing with ambient lighting is important but is missing.
2) Lift design is too common, and not very clean too. Months after VP it still looks like the lifts are all contractor's lift.
3) Swimming pool area is a joke, situated at the lobby near the commercial area. Definitely not private at all. Is there another one for the Residences?
4) Gym design is an afterthought, great equipment by Life Fitness but they literally put the equipment in a room and that's it. No mirrors, no protective rubber flooring for the weights area and totally no ID for the gym.
5) The unit layouts that I saw had all weird pantry shapes and the living room is dark, there isn't a good feel to it. The corner units, however, are really bright though.

I really wanted to like the place, but at this time, am divided.

This post has been edited by urb7: Feb 13 2018, 11:19 AM
SUSempatTan
post Feb 13 2018, 01:09 PM

Regular
1,678 posts

QUOTE(urb7 @ Feb 13 2018, 11:18 AM)

1) The commercial area looks good with some really nice retails coming up, almost everything you'd need is here. Village Grocer down the road, or Jaya Grocer at Kiara 163
2) The building face is really nice, the concrete play with the black frames gives it the high end look - but not sure about the maroon cladding
3) Landscape is OK but feel the landscape architect is being lazy. Should play with more variety (maintaining the green palette) and play with the heights of plants

1) The common corridors to the units are so dimly lit. I understand it's trying to be high end, but playing with ambient lighting is important but is missing.
2) Lift design is too common, and not very clean too. Months after VP it still looks like the lifts are all contractor's lift.
3) Swimming pool area is a joke, situated at the lobby near the commercial area. Definitely not private at all. Is there another one for the Residences?
4) Gym design is an afterthought, great equipment by Life Fitness but they literally put the equipment in a room and that's it. No mirrors, no protective rubber flooring for the weights area and totally no ID for the gym.
5) The unit layouts that I saw had all weird pantry shapes and the living room is dark, there isn't a good feel to it. The corner units, however, are really bright though.

U want Norman foster is liddat wan lah. Angmohs still really don't know what we want wan...

FROGEYE
post Mar 18 2018, 01:51 PM

23 posts

Hi folks. I'm looking to buy a unit of 2-bedroom in Arcoris Residence for own stay. Any owners here do PM me. Cheers!

This post has been edited by FROGEYE: Mar 18 2018, 01:54 PM
musclemass
post Mar 26 2018, 11:49 AM

Enthusiast
934 posts

any available units?
corleone74
post Mar 26 2018, 01:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,665 posts

QUOTE(urb7 @ Feb 13 2018, 11:18 AM)

Just had a quick walkabout the commericl area. Seriously underwhelmed.
Uem should try harder attract more interesting and varied tenant mix
Got majapahit... Sleepy place.. Cheap lookin wooden decor
Ra,ft ... A few coffeehouse
Mynews.com
Starbuck
And so far that's it.
Yawn.

BTW mkians pls complain dbkl ynh taken over the whole pedestrian walk for construction. The road 2 lane become one and the pedestrian now have to walk along the road fighting with oncoming cars.

This post has been edited by corleone74: Mar 26 2018, 01:02 PM
corleone74
post Mar 26 2018, 01:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,665 posts

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Mar 26 2018, 01:00 PM)
Just had a quick walkabout the commericl area. Seriously underwhelmed.
Uem should try harder attract more interesting and varied tenant mix
Got majapahit... Sleepy place.. Cheap lookin wooden decor
Ra,ft ... A few coffeehouse
Mynews.com
Starbuck
And so far that's it.
Yawn.
BTW mkians pls complain dbkl ynh taken over the whole pedestrian walk for construction. The road 2 lane become one and the pedestrian now have to walk along the road fighting with oncoming cars.
Complain here !

http://ispaaadbkl.dbkl.gov.my/eApps/sdmsca...CasePool/add.do
iwanong
post Mar 27 2018, 12:57 AM

32 posts

hey guys, any whatsapp group for this?
aunsim
post Apr 11 2018, 02:45 PM

1 posts

Any owner here got complaint on the Electrolux freezer?

The freezer provided from Arcoris creates a lot of noise and Electrolux Consumer Care said this very sound (noise level) is normal.

May I know how do you handle this? Anyone knows how to find out the root cause? please comments...

23 Pages « < 18 19 20 21 22 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0472sec    0.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:09 AM