The temperature outside is cold and I found a great free app today. It's called Degrees
Degrees is a simple app that shows current weather conditions in the menu bar, where you can always easily see them.
• Automatically detects where you are using Apple Core Location
• Option to manually enter a location you'd like to see weather data for
• Automatically refreshes every 15 minutes and after your Mac wakes from sleep
• Choose preferred measurement units (°C/°F) as well as hide them from displaying for more minimal appearance
• One click takes you to a detailed Yahoo! Weather reporthttps://itunes.apple.com/us/app/degrees/id430173763?mt=12