Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

ALL NEW DiGi Prepaid BlackBerry Unlimited at RM25, another competitor pressures prepaid BIS

views

TSlarrytty
post Aug 23 2011, 12:02 PM, updated 13y ago

Casual
422 posts

http://www.digi.com.my/whatshot_v3/blackbe...ited_monthly.do

here it is guys! another cheaper alternative to blackberry bis service!:)
RM25 per month! 500mb per day quota? wow? did i read that part wrong?

and
no extra charges??? only trottle to 128kpbs??
tats good!

its on q5...
here it is!
Q5. Is there a Fair Usage Policy for data?
A5. Yes. Upon reaching a daily usage quota of 500MB, your access may be throttled to 128kbps. There are no extra charges upon hitting the 500MB cap for Blackberry.net usage.
too bad no thethering... as charges will apply:( hahah but 500mb! wow i might juz change from tunetalk back to digi again... and its prepaid
tat means....
digi campus can use also!
tats great!
****maybe they have written it wrongly for the 500mb per day part it should be monthly****

Frequently Asked Questions
Prepaid BlackBerry® Unlimited (Monthly)
Q1. How do you subscribe to prepaid BlackBerry?
A1. Just send <ON BB FM> to 2000.
Q2. How do you stop subscription to prepaid BlackBerry?
A2. Just send <STOP BB> to 2000.
Q3. How much does the service cost?
A3. Only RM25 per month. This price includes full BlackBerry® Internet Service licensing.
Q4. What are the key features of this service?
A4.
Unlimited Internet Browsing
Push Social Networking (eg. Facebook)
Push Email (eg. Yahoo Mail, hotmail, Gmail)
Push Messaging (eg. MSN/Twitter)
Push BlackBerry Messenger
Q5. Is there a Fair Usage Policy for data?
A5. Yes. Upon reaching a daily usage quota of 500MB, your access may be throttled to 128kbps. There are no extra charges upon hitting the 500MB cap for Blackberry.net usage.
Q6. Do I have to subscribe to the service every month?
A6. No, the service will renew itself at approximately 12pm and of month, unless you stop the service. You will be sent an SMS notification when this happens.
Q7. What happens if I do not have enough credit to renew the service?
A7. If you do not have enough credit for renewal, your BlackBerry service will automatically terminate itself. You may subscribe again when you have enough credit later on in order to continue enjoying the services.
General
Q1. What APN does a BlackBerry use?
A1. The default APN for ALL BlackBerry devices is BlackBerry.net. This is hardcoded into the phone and cannot be changed. This APN will run all BlackBerry supported services.

Tethering as a modem to PC, WAP and streaming (eg. Youtube) are NOT supported by BlackBerry. These services can run on the device, but are not included in the BlackBerry.net APN and hence will not be part of the RM2 per day (or RM0.98 per day during promotional period) charging.
Q2. How do I get a BlackBerry device?
A2. You have the option of using your own device, or purchasing a new device from our DSS stores.

Outlets which stock our original units can be found here: http://www.digi.com.my/internet/smartplan/buy.html. For 'best customer experience' in terms of stock availability, please visit our retail centres.
Q3. What happens if I subscribe to this service with a non-BlackBerry phone?
A3. You will still be charged should you choose to subscribe to this service, but you will not be able to enjoy BlackBerry services.
Q4. Do I need to set up an alternate APN to watch youtube?
A4. No, but please note charges will be as per Daily Max Cap 8 in ADDITION to the RM0.50 for BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS). For example, if you watch YouTube, you would potentially be charged RM8 for diginet usage AND RM2 (or RM0.98 per day during promotional period) for BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS), which would bring your bill for the day to RM10 (or RM8.98 during promotional period).

If your YouTube does not work, go to Options > Advanced Options > TCP/IP > APN Settings Enabled (un-tick the check box if it appears in the BlackBerry), and delete your APN. Then turn off your device, remove your battery and reinsert it again. The correct settings will then be pushed to your phone.
Q5. Do I need to set up a special APN for tethering?
A5. No. If you use the BlackBerry desktop manager software to tether your BlackBerry, select DiGi from the list of operators and the correct APN (diginet) will be defined for you when you tether. You do not need to set up anything else on the phone.

Please note charges will be as per Daily Max Cap 8 in ADDITION to the RM2 (or RM0.98 per day during promotional period) for BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS). For example, if you tether, you would potentially be charged RM8 for diginet usage AND RM2 (or RM0.98 per day during promotional period) for BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS), which would bring your bill for the day to RM10 (or RM8.98 during promotional period).
Q6. One of my apps doesn't seem to work. Do I need to set up any alternate APN?
A6. Yes. Please set diginet as your user defined APN, but please note that if your app/service does not work without using the diginet APN, there is a high chance that it you may be charged PAYU rates, capped at RM8 if you use it on a BlackBerry.

To avoid unintentional charging caused by certain apps running in the background, customers are not advised to set the APN as diginet.
Q7. How do I set up an alternate APN as diginet?
A7. To set this up, go to Options > Advanced Options > TCP/IP > APN Settings Enabled (tick the check box if it appears in the BlackBerry), then set APN as: diginet.

Terms and Conditions
BlackBerry® Unlimited (Daily & Monthly)
The service provided under this plan includes all services for BlackBerry® Internet Service.
The Prepaid Blackberry plan shall include the purchase of the selected plan together with the Blackberry device. The subscriber shall not be allowed to purchase the Blackberry device without the plan.
Unlimited browsing is only applicable within the BlackBerry® device only. Tethered modem or browsing with non-BlackBerry® devices is not included in this plan.
BlackBerry.net data usage is capped at 50 MB per day for daily plan and 500 MB for monthly plan. Digi.net usage shall be charged as per Daily Max Cap 8.
The daily subscription for daily plan shall take effect from 12:00pm and end at 11:59am on the next day.
By signing up for this service, auto renewal shall take effect on a daily or monthly basis at approximately 12:00pm subject to sufficient credit.
BlackBerry® Social + IM (Daily)
Internet browsing and push email facilities are not included in this plan.
Services in this plan includes:
Push Social Networking (Facebook/Twitter)
Push Messaging (MSN Live Messenger/Yahoo! Messenger/Google Talk)
The daily subscription for this plan shall take effect from 12:00pm and end at 11:59am on the next day.
By signing up for this service, auto renewal shall take effect on a daily basis at approximately 12:00pm subject to sufficient credit.
BlackBerry® Email + IM (Daily)
Internet browsing and social networking services are not included in this plan.
Services in this plan includes:
Push Email
Push Messaging (MSN Live Messenger/Yahoo! Messenger/Google Talk)
The daily subscription for this plan shall take effect from 12:00pm and end at 11:59am on the next day.
By signing up for this service, auto renewal shall take effect on a daily basis at approximately 12:00pm subject to sufficient credit.
BlackBerry® BBM (Daily)
Only BlackBerry® Messenger is included in this plan.
Social networking, instant messaging, push email and Internet browsing is not included in this plan.
General
The prepaid terms and conditions stipulated in http://www.digi.com.my/prepaid shall be applicable.
The Blackberry manufacturer's terms shall be applicable to the Blackberry. Any problems encountered by the subscriber on the Blackberry shall be referred to the manufacturer. In no event shall DiGi be responsible in any way for the Blackberry.
DiGi's FAQs shall apply.

ViRaViRa
post Aug 23 2011, 12:16 PM

Let's heal the world with LOVE ❤
4,623 posts

Such a crap. Prepaid BIS is cheaper than Postpaid BIS. Now, smart plan (postpaid) price has been increased as well.

No point using postpaid for blackberry anymore. Can switch to prepaid already.
firef0x
post Aug 23 2011, 12:29 PM

Getting Started
204 posts

the difference is at tethering charges.

Postpaid inlcudes all but prepaid PAYU when tether.
zellleonhart
post Aug 23 2011, 01:10 PM

Stars stars stars
5,003 posts

Ya, other than umobile prepaid, other prepaid charges for streaming and tethering service. Which, results in accidental credit deduction when certain apps like foursquare and whatsapp are used.

If you do stream and tether then it's wise to take postpaid plan, because you don't need to frustrate with credit deduction and all that.

IMO if really light user for streaming and tethering, maxis RM40/month for 250mb is enough (BIS unlimited, 250mb for tether). Or straight away Digi 78/month for 3GB + unlimited.
firef0x
post Aug 23 2011, 03:43 PM

Getting Started
204 posts

I checked my bill for usage.

Heavy BB user lot of surfing, tether sometimes which total up the max I ever used is 1.5GB lol.
apuneneh
post Aug 23 2011, 05:12 PM

Getting Started
94 posts

anyone tried the plan? is this something like maxis "bonus" thingy or its a permanent plan? omg if it is im so gonna change from maxis to digi, but from what i see the reception of digi is still not as good as maxis, correct me if im wrong smile.gif
zellleonhart
post Aug 23 2011, 06:15 PM

Stars stars stars
5,003 posts

QUOTE(apuneneh @ Aug 23 2011, 05:12 PM)
anyone tried the plan? is this something like maxis "bonus" thingy or its a permanent plan? omg if it is im so gonna change from maxis to digi, but from what i see the reception of digi is still not as good as maxis, correct me if im wrong smile.gif
Hotlink bonus RM20/month or RM7/week. Includes foursquare and whatsapp if you set it properly.
Not a permanent plan unfortunately, will end someday but no one knows when.

Yea, maxis's coverage and reception is definitely better than digi.
TSlarrytty
post Aug 23 2011, 06:37 PM

Casual
422 posts

bonus 20 still available at page 3. search 4 it
anneyzm2708
post Aug 23 2011, 08:14 PM

Getting Started
106 posts

This is not permanent. Only available until 30th Sept 2011
asrul
post Aug 23 2011, 09:58 PM

Regular
1,217 posts

Its not 500mb per day as u mention there TS. It is 50mb if u subscribe for rm0.98 daily plan, and 500mb monthly for rm25 monthly plan.
TSlarrytty
post Aug 24 2011, 12:01 AM

Casual
422 posts

QUOTE(anneyzm2708 @ Aug 23 2011, 08:14 PM)
wow... so short only meh? kinda impossible... hahah i shall ask digi one day

Added on August 24, 2011, 12:02 am
QUOTE(asrul @ Aug 23 2011, 09:58 PM)
Its not 500mb per day as u mention there TS. It is 50mb if u subscribe for rm0.98 daily plan, and 500mb monthly for rm25 monthly plan.
yeaa i read it again and that explains alot...
500mb is quite alot la... i guess this might juz be the best value plan after umobile as digi shud be as good as umobile.

This post has been edited by larrytty: Aug 24 2011, 12:02 AM
fastreader
post Aug 24 2011, 12:50 AM

4,551 posts

just wondering la..for this RM25 per month, can the Blackberry use whatsapp and chat with people using iphone and android?..pls advise..noob here... smile.gif
dicksonbell
post Aug 24 2011, 12:55 AM

This is life...
11,159 posts

QUOTE(fastreader @ Aug 24 2011, 12:50 AM)
just wondering la..for this RM25 per month, can the Blackberry use whatsapp and chat with people using iphone and android?..pls advise..noob here... smile.gif
Yes you can as long as you connected to Whatsapp you can communicate with other platform user...

This post has been edited by dicksonbell: Aug 24 2011, 12:58 AM
fastreader
post Aug 24 2011, 12:58 AM

4,551 posts

QUOTE(dicksonbell @ Aug 24 2011, 12:55 AM)
Its only for BB not other Smartphone platform...
this is it : http://www.digi.com.my/whatshot_v3/blackberry/landing.do

was wondering subscribing to the RM25, can i use whatsapp?..i mean whatsapp require an always-on internet connection rite?..

Added on August 24, 2011, 1:03 am
QUOTE(dicksonbell @ Aug 24 2011, 12:55 AM)
Yes you can as long as you connected to Whatsapp you can communicate with other platform user...
oic..errr..what i mean is that, by subscribing to the RM25 per month package, can i connect to the whatsapp 24/7 and not get charged additional data fees?..does the Rm25 include the ability to use whatsapp on the BB too?..sorry if my question is unclear.. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

This post has been edited by fastreader: Aug 24 2011, 01:03 AM
m_khairul
post Aug 24 2011, 02:06 AM

Getting Started
221 posts

QUOTE(anneyzm2708 @ Aug 23 2011, 08:14 PM)
if im not wrong..
digi bis RM25 permanent la.. yg x permanent yg rm0.83..
tongue.gif
TSlarrytty
post Aug 24 2011, 03:11 AM

Casual
422 posts

QUOTE(m_khairul @ Aug 24 2011, 02:06 AM)
if im not wrong..
digi bis RM25 permanent la.. yg x permanent yg rm0.83..
tongue.gif
I think tats true... Its even written there new!! Sounds good eh... Its sth like smart plan lite... Bt cheaper!
fastreader
post Aug 24 2011, 06:33 PM

4,551 posts

just wondering la..for this RM25 per month, can the Blackberry use whatsapp and chat with people using iphone and android?..pls advise..noob here...
nabielz
post Aug 24 2011, 10:46 PM

cbr_akra
902 posts

valid till?
now im using dg smart plan lite.
thinking to downgrade to prepaid.more cheaper than postpaid.
can save rm 18/month

This post has been edited by nabielz: Aug 24 2011, 10:48 PM
TSlarrytty
post Aug 24 2011, 10:51 PM

Casual
422 posts

QUOTE(fastreader @ Aug 24 2011, 06:33 PM)
just wondering la..for this RM25 per month, can the Blackberry use whatsapp and chat with people using iphone and android?..pls advise..noob here...
yes can whatsapp no problem

Added on August 24, 2011, 10:52 pm
QUOTE(nabielz @ Aug 24 2011, 10:46 PM)
valid till?
now im using dg smart plan lite.
thinking to downgrade to prepaid.more cheaper than postpaid.
can save rm 18/month
it will be there for quite sometime it seems:) so u can change anytime from lite to this

This post has been edited by larrytty: Aug 24 2011, 10:52 PM
MoMoTear
post Aug 24 2011, 11:52 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

so if i subscribe it today. and it will be ended at 31st of aug?
TSlarrytty
post Aug 25 2011, 12:11 AM

Casual
422 posts

QUOTE(MoMoTear @ Aug 24 2011, 11:52 PM)
i think...
it will expire after 30days and if u have RM25 in your account.... it will auto subscribe again for the following months

This post has been edited by larrytty: Aug 25 2011, 12:11 AM
fastreader
post Aug 26 2011, 08:39 PM

4,551 posts

QUOTE(larrytty @ Aug 24 2011, 10:51 PM)
yes can whatsapp no problem

Added on August 24, 2011, 10:52 pm
it will be there for quite sometime it seems:) so u can change anytime from lite to this
would there be additional data charges if using whatsapp?..because i understnad that whatsapp needs an always-on internet connection
TSlarrytty
post Aug 26 2011, 10:21 PM

Casual
422 posts

for digi... there is 500mb quota... and after reach quota... trottle the speed. no extra charges. so i suppose no charges
skool87
post Aug 27 2011, 02:29 AM

Getting Started
173 posts

QUOTE(fastreader @ Aug 26 2011, 08:39 PM)
would there be additional data charges if using whatsapp?..because i understnad that whatsapp needs an always-on internet connection
why not wait..i heard whatapps try to make app like ym and other for blackberry..
fastreader
post Aug 27 2011, 09:02 AM

4,551 posts

QUOTE(skool87 @ Aug 27 2011, 02:29 AM)
why not wait..i heard whatapps try to make app like ym and other for blackberry..
if the RM25 is just for limited internet use of cuz needa consider properly then baru commit laaaa...cos if always-on internet then the charges would be so high laa.. doh.gif doh.gif

Added on August 27, 2011, 9:03 am
QUOTE(larrytty @ Aug 26 2011, 10:21 PM)
for digi... there is 500mb quota... and after reach quota... trottle the speed. no extra charges. so i suppose no charges
500mb for the RM25?..and no charges after tat?..u sure kah?..seems like very cheap..cheaper than the original RM28 for 300mb... hmm.gif hmm.gif

This post has been edited by fastreader: Aug 27 2011, 09:03 AM
TSlarrytty
post Aug 30 2011, 11:46 PM

Casual
422 posts

yup is it.
and it is RM25 for everything except thethering

btw has anyone tried it yet?
little_pixie
post Aug 31 2011, 12:56 AM

Casual
487 posts

QUOTE(fastreader @ Aug 27 2011, 09:02 AM)
if the RM25 is just for limited internet use of cuz needa consider properly then baru commit laaaa...cos if always-on internet then the charges would be so high laa.. doh.gif  doh.gif

Added on August 27, 2011, 9:03 am
500mb for the RM25?..and no charges after tat?..u sure kah?..seems like very cheap..cheaper than the original RM28 for 300mb... hmm.gif  hmm.gif
Whatsapp is just like BBM. It uses the push technology. Meaning that, yes, it will run 24/7 on your device BUT it will only use data whenever you're sending or receiving messages/pictures/video.

Since we're talking about RM25 DiGi Prepaid BIS, and since it's stated in T&C that it's unlimited, and since it also stated that no extra charge if you were exceeding the 500MB monthly quota, Whatsapp is fine to be used with this package

If you still confuse, whenever you reached your quota, you will not going to be charged. Only the speed of the internet will be throttled to 128kbps.
Canopies
post Aug 31 2011, 05:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,733 posts

Guys I need help here, I have reloaded rm30 for this month, but my Blackberry Internet service which expired today doesn't auto renew the BIS. so when I re-activate it, it shows that it has been activated. The money doesn't reduced so what shall I do?

I saw the Blackberry service on top of my phone, but I cant use BIS at all. WHY?
radi0head
post Aug 31 2011, 05:20 PM

A Shocker
2,757 posts

QUOTE(ViRaViRa @ Aug 23 2011, 12:16 PM)
Such a crap. Prepaid BIS is cheaper than Postpaid BIS. Now, smart plan (postpaid) price has been increased as well.

No point using postpaid for blackberry anymore. Can switch to prepaid already.
indeed crappy... i'm now using smart plan lite at rm33+10-5= 38... and this is even cheaper... prepaid sumore... where de heck will postpaid user stand? mad.gif

and digi line aint better than previous days tho... huh!

wink.gif

Canopies
post Aug 31 2011, 05:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,733 posts

Guys I need help here, I have reloaded rm30 for this month, but my Blackberry Internet service which expired today doesn't auto renew the BIS. so when I re-activate it, it shows that it has already been activated. The money doesn't reduced so what shall I do?

I saw the Blackberry service on top of my phone, but I cant use BIS at all. WHY?

little_pixie
post Aug 31 2011, 07:40 PM

Casual
487 posts

QUOTE(Canopies @ Aug 31 2011, 05:21 PM)
Guys I need help here, I have reloaded rm30 for this month, but my Blackberry Internet service which expired today doesn't auto renew the BIS. so when I re-activate it, it shows that it has already been activated. The money doesn't reduced so what shall I do?

Call customer service and voice your setbacks. Many of DiGi prepaid users experienced this before...
TSlarrytty
post Sep 4 2011, 01:38 PM

Casual
422 posts

QUOTE(radi0head @ Aug 31 2011, 05:20 PM)
indeed crappy... i'm now using smart plan lite at rm33+10-5= 38... and this is even cheaper... prepaid sumore... where de heck will postpaid user stand?  mad.gif 

and digi line aint better than previous days tho... huh!

wink.gif
hahahah tat's the case... cause all prepaids now also reducing pricing of their internet plans... bis plans or internet plans all now very cheap!
tat's why digi has also taken the step
radi0head
post Sep 4 2011, 05:06 PM

A Shocker
2,757 posts

QUOTE(larrytty @ Sep 4 2011, 01:38 PM)
hahahah tat's the case... cause all prepaids now also reducing pricing of their internet plans... bis plans or internet plans all now very cheap!
tat's why digi has also taken the step
... leme continue ur statement... and neglect postpaid users... vmad.gif

wink.gif

freddy manson
post Sep 4 2011, 06:11 PM

ðñê hêll ð£ å gµ¥
4,817 posts

i stick with postpaid for the tethering purpose..
not always, but in emergency time i do need it~
especially nowadays the TMnut going crazy with Screamyx going haywire here and there~
TSlarrytty
post Sep 4 2011, 06:17 PM

Casual
422 posts

Umobile prepaid can be used for thethering?
SCHNEIDER
post Sep 4 2011, 06:58 PM

30 posts

i want ask one question??
daily BIS RM0.98sen,got any other fee??
freddy manson
post Sep 4 2011, 08:18 PM

ðñê hêll ð£ å gµ¥
4,817 posts

QUOTE(larrytty @ Sep 4 2011, 06:17 PM)
Umobile prepaid can be used for thethering?
Sadly no tethering for the prepaid plans..
Vryon
post Sep 4 2011, 10:37 PM

<Clackmeister>
935 posts

Will I able to use Internet surfing and whatsapp with non blackberry phone with this?
azrull nazreen
post Sep 5 2011, 02:03 PM

Getting Started
127 posts

QUOTE(larrytty @ Aug 31 2011, 12:46 AM)
yup is it.
and it is RM25 for everything except thethering

btw has anyone tried it yet?
Yess I use this plan right now...onlyy have trouble of it is speed ..sometimes it speed..and some time it very slow
creative zn
post Sep 5 2011, 09:14 PM

Dark Souls II - You will die!
1,468 posts

QUOTE(creative zn @ Sep 5 2011, 08:12 PM)
guys, does digi prepaid unlimited monthly bis RM25 is fast and good?

thinking to change to digi, coz got lotsa review that celcom monthly prepaid bis RM25 is godlike slow.

hope someone can confirming this. smile.gif
is digi better then celcom?
spacelion
post Sep 5 2011, 11:57 PM

Ada Liu
1,668 posts

QUOTE(Vryon @ Sep 4 2011, 10:37 PM)
Will I able to use Internet surfing and whatsapp with non blackberry phone with this?
no blackberry phone then you buy BIS for what?
ceo684
post Sep 6 2011, 01:43 AM

Component Burner
All Stars
11,545 posts

QUOTE(MoMoTear @ Aug 24 2011, 11:52 PM)
Digi CS told me that if you subscribe on the say 7th March it will expire on 6th April. Not counting per calendar month.
noname8709
post Sep 6 2011, 10:25 PM

4 posts

So, which is mean if I subscribe prepaid monthly BIS I just pay RM 25 for the service and get 500MB without other charges. Am I right??
redscorpion
post Sep 7 2011, 01:47 AM

Group Icon
Staff
2,106 posts

hi there. im currently subscribing to the blackberry unlimited daily plan rm0.98 a day. but im encountering this crazy credit deduction problem and im not sure whats the cause of it.

before this i was told that i should use the diginet apn to avoid being charged if using whatsapp, foursquare and other 3rd party apps but sadly im still being charged. so i called up the CS and they told me to just leave the settings as default. dont need to add manually any apn.

so i tried that, and im still being charged. so i suspect that there are certain apps eating my credit. i deleted all the apps and left with only facebook, ubersocial, bbm, whatsapp, yahoo messenger and foursquare. but yet, im still being extra charged on top of the daily rm0.98. then i suspect its the whatsapp, internet browsing and foursquare as some people say that its not covered in the BIS.

however, today i tried some experiment. left with only rm0.03 since yesterday evening, i tried all the apps: facebook, ubersocial, bbm, yahoo messenger and even whatsapp, foursquare and internet browsing. surprisingly, im not being extra charged at all. but im sure when i reload my credit tomorrow, it will start to eat my credit like hell again.

sorry for the long post. any help people? thanks
azrull nazreen
post Sep 7 2011, 06:57 AM

Getting Started
127 posts

I thinks is u r foursquare ...I use data plan rm25 seem no problem with my bold3...all apps fb,bbm,pingchat,opera,can use..
redscorpion
post Sep 7 2011, 10:00 AM

Group Icon
Staff
2,106 posts

called them and now trying the method that they taught. reloaded again this morning and until now, everything looks good *touchwood*. can use all the BIS apps including whatsapp, foursquare and browsing without any extra credit deduction.
zellleonhart
post Sep 7 2011, 12:29 PM

Stars stars stars
5,003 posts

QUOTE(redscorpion @ Sep 7 2011, 10:00 AM)
called them and now trying the method that they taught. reloaded again this morning and until now, everything looks good *touchwood*. can use all the BIS apps including whatsapp, foursquare and browsing without any extra credit deduction.
Can you share the method they taught you here? Many of us are encountering this issue... Thanks!
azrull nazreen
post Sep 7 2011, 01:43 PM

Getting Started
127 posts

They said try to close the service book..service book located at the advanced options..then reboot...that is what they told me
redscorpion
post Sep 8 2011, 04:16 AM

Group Icon
Staff
2,106 posts

QUOTE(zellleonhart @ Sep 7 2011, 12:29 PM)
Can you share the method they taught you here? Many of us are encountering this issue... Thanks!
of course.

heres what i did. but im using the daily unlimited plan rm0.98. so other prepaid blackberry plan im not sure. it might work with the monthly unlimited plan. other plan you can give it a try urself.

firstly, go to options -- device - advanced system settings -- browser push. untick everything except "enable push".

then, go back and go to tcpip. untick those two.

then, go back and go to service book. delete everything thats not using the blackberry.net. u can check it by opening the service. the details is in the 3rd table. as example, delete all the wap connection.

as i was told, if u restart ur phone or u do a battery pull, it will reset the service book and all the wap services are back again. so u have to delete it again. im not sure about this as i havent tried yet. but most importantly, just be sure that whenever u start ur phone, all the wap services in the service book are already deleted.

currently im using bbm, facebook, ubersocial, whatsapp, foursquare and internet browsing without any extra charge up until now since yesterday. good luck!

zellleonhart
post Sep 8 2011, 11:40 AM

Stars stars stars
5,003 posts

^ Thanks for the guide. Not sure does it work for maxis but my workaround for maxis is as follow:

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1977009

This way I do not need to delete wap because they will come back once I launch foursquare. But doesn't work for digi.
xxx306
post Sep 12 2011, 11:20 AM

Kylo Ren worshipper
635 posts

hello guys. i subscribe d bis plan daily. i wonder why i cannot surf the internet on the browser using bis? it says this is wifi service bla2... im using curve 3g btw.. someone help me. tq
TSlarrytty
post Sep 12 2011, 11:31 AM

Casual
422 posts

Call customer service. Ask for connection reset.
johnsonwoan
post Sep 20 2011, 04:44 PM

41 posts

Hi, I would like to ask for your kind opinion:

1) Is it more worth it to get Digi Smart Plan 68 (Phone Contract) or just purchase the Phone in original price and the subscribe to Rm25/month internet?

Need your advise
bigostoo
post Sep 20 2011, 10:56 PM

Getting Started
143 posts

dont go for contract. just buy the phone and use prepaid. u may try all telco services for their bis.
TSlarrytty
post Sep 20 2011, 11:13 PM

Casual
422 posts

QUOTE(johnsonwoan @ Sep 20 2011, 04:44 PM)
Hi, I would like to ask for your kind opinion:

1) Is it more worth it to get Digi Smart Plan 68 (Phone Contract) or just purchase the Phone in original price and the subscribe to Rm25/month internet?

Need your advise
well... depends on wad internet plan u want... if u wanna use RM68 plan and can thetering somemore then go for it.
if u wanna juz normally use it for whatsapp and internet on phone... the RM25 would do.

u do the maths... RM68x12months and RM25x12months... the difference.
raikko5
post Sep 20 2011, 11:26 PM

Enthusiast
792 posts

anyone subscribe for 1mths....
pls tell us.. do your credit will be deduct on top of RM25
if using foursquare and whatsapp??

* already try using daily... whne i using foursquare..
its cost me another rm3..... cry.gif

This post has been edited by raikko5: Sep 20 2011, 11:28 PM
TSlarrytty
post Sep 21 2011, 12:58 AM

Casual
422 posts

im not too sure about that now when i read the faqs... hahah streaming is charged! but 4square... neeed find out... what are included are....

A4.

This post has been edited by larrytty: Sep 21 2011, 01:43 AM
redscorpion
post Sep 26 2011, 01:49 AM

Group Icon
Staff
2,106 posts

QUOTE(raikko5 @ Sep 20 2011, 11:26 PM)
anyone subscribe for 1mths....
pls tell us.. do your credit will be deduct on top of RM25
if using foursquare and whatsapp??

* already try using daily... whne i using foursquare..
its cost me another rm3..... cry.gif
read my reply above smile.gif
raikko5
post Sep 26 2011, 11:28 AM

Enthusiast
792 posts

QUOTE(redscorpion @ Sep 26 2011, 01:49 AM)
read my reply above  smile.gif
its hard to delete file u told us...
everytime restart the phone....
we need the simple way..
johnlim922
post Sep 27 2011, 11:15 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

dude i had been charge Rm8 after i subscribe the BIS unlimited monthly , whats going wrong ? ?

Added on September 27, 2011, 11:16 pmi thought after i paid Rm25 i can enjoy unlimited internet ... =X

This post has been edited by johnlim922: Sep 27 2011, 11:16 PM
TSlarrytty
post Sep 27 2011, 11:58 PM

Casual
422 posts

hahahah as i said...

A4.

its on the FAQ list... they have hidden charges... knot even whatsapp!
johnlim922
post Sep 28 2011, 12:29 AM

Getting Started
83 posts

damn lah wei , mean i can't internet browsing ?? can i use the unlimited plan to app world for download app and won't be charge is it possible ?? who can kindly explain to me what can i do and what i can't to do
i will appreciate it if u do this for me =)

Added on September 28, 2011, 12:35 amand why sometime my network show H+blackberry symbol then out from nowhere become EDGE @@

This post has been edited by johnlim922: Sep 28 2011, 12:35 AM
bubu.fabulous
post Sep 28 2011, 08:45 AM

Validating
1 posts

i'm using digi prepaid blackberry unlimited rm25. awesome. and no complaint for now. the coverage 100% FULL at my area.
raikko5
post Sep 28 2011, 10:10 AM

Enthusiast
792 posts

QUOTE(bubu.fabulous @ Sep 28 2011, 08:45 AM)
i'm using digi prepaid blackberry unlimited rm25. awesome. and no complaint for now. the coverage 100% FULL at my area.
if this plan can using foursquare without credit deduction and hard setting...
i will come to u Yellow Man...
TSlarrytty
post Sep 29 2011, 08:20 PM

Casual
422 posts

hahahah postpaid is better... no whatsoever hidden charges!
soulfly
post Oct 3 2011, 08:04 PM

revving towards 10,000 rpm
Group Icon
VIP
15,894 posts

QUOTE(johnlim922 @ Sep 28 2011, 12:29 AM)
damn lah wei , mean i can't internet browsing ?? can i use the unlimited plan to app world for download app  and won't be charge is it possible ?? who can kindly explain to me what can i do and what i can't to do 
i will appreciate it if u do this for me =)

Added on September 28, 2011, 12:35 amand why sometime my network show H+blackberry symbol  then out from nowhere become EDGE @@
I bet you were using Foursquare?

Only Foursquare usage will have such issue. RM25 includes internet browsing via BIS. Any apps using BIS should be okay. You will get charged extra for tethering or streaming, or Foursquare (because it uses DIGIWAP instead of BIS).

Currently there is no fix for Foursquare on Digi BB Prepaid regardless how many times you want to delete the service book entry.

This post has been edited by soulfly: Oct 3 2011, 08:05 PM
MoMoTear
post Oct 10 2011, 09:37 AM

Getting Started
104 posts

no foursquare for this shit man! others would be fine.
TSlarrytty
post Oct 10 2011, 04:53 PM

Casual
422 posts

hahah with umobile... its way cheaper!
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2061235&hl=
anneyzm2708
post Oct 11 2011, 06:42 PM

Getting Started
106 posts

Apps I know will suck credit if you use:

1) Foursquare
2) Score Mobile
3) SMS Crunch
4) SocialScope
5) Battery Watch 1.9.7
6) molo.me
m_khairul
post Oct 11 2011, 10:06 PM

Getting Started
221 posts

QUOTE(anneyzm2708 @ Oct 11 2011, 06:42 PM)
Apps I know will suck credit if you use:

1) Foursquare
2) Score Mobile
3) SMS Crunch
4) SocialScope
5) Battery Watch 1.9.7
6) molo.me
digi only suck my credit when use foursquare only..
user posted image
score mobile, social scope and molo.me didn't suck my credit..
im using digi rm25/month..
sk8leton89
post Oct 13 2011, 02:23 PM

42 posts

same here,only foursquare suck my credit,socialscope doesnt,but when i follow the steps of deleting the service book,it is all ok,but i cant connect my foursquare,anyone got the solution yet?
apiih
post Oct 16 2011, 02:51 AM

34 posts

lol.. i've been using this plan for 2 month.. no deduct at all.. all apps was free.. and its was AWESOME dude! with 500mb.. i can dnlod all days.. AWESOME.. no deduct.. DIGI AWESOME! haha
kae7
post Oct 16 2011, 10:13 AM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(apiih @ Oct 16 2011, 02:51 AM)
lol.. i've been using this plan for 2 month.. no deduct at all.. all apps was free.. and its was AWESOME dude! with 500mb.. i can dnlod all days.. AWESOME.. no deduct.. DIGI AWESOME! haha
is it..??

i thought foursquare can deduct the credit.. shakehead.gif
apiih
post Oct 16 2011, 06:04 PM

34 posts

QUOTE(kae7 @ Oct 16 2011, 10:13 AM)
is it..??

i thought foursquare can deduct the credit.. shakehead.gif
thx to my friend tutorial.. my krdt not deduct..haha..

try n error k..-

meh nk ajar.. ikot cara ni insyaAllah krdt xde deduct dh.. 1. Option-device-Advanced system settings-browser push- *untick semua dan juz tick Enable push je* ..
2. Option-device-Advanced system settings-TCP IP- APN Setting buat enabled dan tkr APN ke Blackberry.net
3-Option-device-Advanced system settings-Service Book- *delete segala yg ade ngn perkataan WAP. sllunyer ade 4 kt situ.. lps tu stiap kali ko reboot. buat langkah no 3 tu.. insyaAllah krdt xdeduct dah.. akunyer xde deduct dah smile.gif

brows.gif brows.gif

kae7
post Oct 16 2011, 08:22 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(apiih @ Oct 16 2011, 06:04 PM)

try n error k..-
brows.gif  brows.gif
thanks .. it working.. ! thumbup.gif

nice tutorial anyway..
apiih
post Oct 16 2011, 10:26 PM

34 posts

QUOTE(kae7 @ Oct 16 2011, 08:22 PM)
thanks .. it working.. ! thumbup.gif

nice tutorial anyway..
hahaha.. ur most welcome.. so.. no deduct now??? cool2.gif cool2.gif
kae7
post Oct 16 2011, 11:12 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(apiih @ Oct 16 2011, 10:26 PM)
hahaha.. ur most welcome.. so.. no deduct now???  cool2.gif  cool2.gif
well my credit is RM 0.01 and foursquare work smoothly...

so... no deduct at all.. thanks again..

and no doubt that Digi Prepaid Blackberry Unlimited is awesome !!

two thumbs up..
apiih
post Oct 17 2011, 02:25 AM

34 posts

QUOTE(kae7 @ Oct 16 2011, 11:12 PM)
well my credit is RM 0.01 and foursquare work smoothly...

so... no deduct at all.. thanks again..

and no doubt that Digi Prepaid Blackberry Unlimited is awesome !!

two thumbs up..
thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif yeaah

sk8leton89
post Oct 17 2011, 11:42 AM

42 posts

nice! thank you all for the settings biggrin.gif
Kernkraft400
post Oct 17 2011, 07:30 PM

Master Chief
2,968 posts

It works, and no deducts at all after settings wink.gif
apiih
post Oct 17 2011, 10:38 PM

34 posts

QUOTE(Kernkraft400 @ Oct 17 2011, 07:30 PM)
It works, and no deducts at all after settings wink.gif
hahahaha..kan? yeaaahh... thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
sk8leton89
post Oct 26 2011, 10:58 AM

42 posts

by using this plan,can i download any file from either mediafire or what so ever file hosting website?
kae7
post Oct 26 2011, 05:58 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(sk8leton89 @ Oct 26 2011, 10:58 AM)
by using this plan,can i download any file from either mediafire or what so ever file hosting website?
can,, why not...? but i will not responsible if there are any extra charges....

KannaSai1
post Oct 26 2011, 06:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,933 posts

QUOTE(sk8leton89 @ Oct 26 2011, 10:58 AM)
u subsribe daily unlimited internet first b4 u do it lo.

or weekly unlimited. biggrin.gif
ceo684
post Oct 26 2011, 09:16 PM

Component Burner
All Stars
11,545 posts

having problems re-installing whatsapp on digi.. always stuck with either IO error or timeout 30000 error when at the sms-confirmation welcome screen, have tried numerous restarts and battery pull a few times jor.. anyone can help? :'(
TSlarrytty
post Oct 26 2011, 10:45 PM

Casual
422 posts

QUOTE(ceo684 @ Oct 26 2011, 09:16 PM)
having problems re-installing whatsapp on digi.. always stuck with either IO error or timeout 30000 error when at the sms-confirmation welcome screen, have tried numerous restarts and battery pull a few times jor.. anyone can help? :'(
U using 2g/3g to download right?

Try doing it with wifi.
ceo684
post Oct 27 2011, 12:12 AM

Component Burner
All Stars
11,545 posts

used wifi to d'load. nvm lah, i shall reinstall the BB OS.. hope it fixes everything after this.

edit: have reinstalled OS5 on curve 9300, still no go.. java.io.IOException: Failed to transmit error. sweat.gif cry.gif

edit2: solved it by few more resets and toggling the network on/off and 3g->2g->3g.. somehow that jogged the BB icon off in 2g mode, when back to 3g BB icon enabled.. and stuff seems to work well!

This post has been edited by ceo684: Oct 27 2011, 02:04 AM
williamxd
post Oct 29 2011, 02:39 AM

Getting Started
217 posts

help my credit is deducting tooo..
kae7
post Oct 29 2011, 12:57 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(williamxd @ Oct 29 2011, 02:39 AM)
help my credit is deducting tooo..
call/SMS ?? yes it will deduct your credit..

have u followed the steps ..??

brows.gif brows.gif brows.gif -->
QUOTE(kae7 @ anytime that you want brows.gif brows.gif brows.gif )
1] Option > Device > Advance System Settings >  service book > and delete all the words with WAP. =)

2] Option > Device > Advance System Settings > Browser Push > Untick all except 'enable push'.

3] Option > Device > Advance System Settings > TCP/IP > tick the 'APN setting enabled' > write at APN : blackberry.net

This post has been edited by kae7: Oct 29 2011, 01:00 PM
hyperyouth_firepower
post Oct 29 2011, 08:47 PM

BlackBerry enthusiast
1,964 posts

QUOTE(ceo684 @ Oct 26 2011, 10:16 PM)
probable cause: slow download that causes fragmented installation file.

solution; uninstall, re-download with a fast connection, and reinstall. no interruptions during download.
kellyisevil
post Oct 30 2011, 11:41 PM

jellywelly
1,238 posts

here is my own experience. .
while i was on the 0.98 per day plan. my credit got deducted by rm5.

i called to the CSC and they told me they deducted rm 5 TEMPORARILY .

if u encounter extra deduction, just reboot your phone.

your credit will come back .

IF IT DOESNT.

spam the CSC. LOL
jess_2207
post Oct 31 2011, 06:50 PM

13 posts

I'm currently using RM25monthly digi plan.I tried using smscrunch and my RM10 credit was deducted and whn I uninstall tht app my credit was back..anyone knows is d credit deduction is temporary or permanent.. Or how do I use d smscrunch without my credit being eaten up..help plz...thanks...
soulfly
post Nov 6 2011, 10:50 PM

Group Icon
VIP
15,894 posts

what is smscrunch?

Anyway... here's a new discovery.

My cousin is using Bold 9780 with BB25. He did not get charged for Foursquare.

Anybody else with the same luck with BB25? I haven't installed Foursquare since I switched to BB25 yet. Gonna try soon.
Shaney
post Nov 7 2011, 10:13 PM

Getting Started
254 posts

hey guys.
may i know whatsapp works for free on digi prepaid blackberry rm25/month unlimited?

if not works for free, are we able to do editing on the apn stuff to make it works for free ? =D

thanks all sifu!
soulfly
post Nov 7 2011, 11:23 PM

Group Icon
VIP
15,894 posts

try n error k..-
brows.gif  brows.gif
meh nk ajar.. ikot cara ni insyaAllah krdt xde deduct dh.. 1. Option-device-Advanced system settings-browser push- *untick semua dan juz tick Enable push je* ..
2. Option-device-Advanced system settings-TCP IP- APN Setting buat enabled dan tkr APN ke Blackberry.net
3-Option-device-Advanced system settings-Service Book- *delete segala yg ade ngn perkataan WAP. sllunyer ade 4 kt situ.. lps tu stiap kali ko reboot. buat langkah no 3 tu.. insyaAllah krdt xdeduct dah.. akunyer xde deduct dah
I have used this method a long time ago. The significant part in this method is step #1. When you tick only ENABLE PUSH, this will disable any access to other data methods including WAP. The downside is, this also disable MMS capability.

If MMS is not important, this setting should be used.

If MMS is important, tick both ENABLE PUSH and ENABLE WAP PUSH, but this will cause Foursquare to use WAP at random times.

puchong20
post Nov 16 2011, 11:23 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

me just new with the BIS...
already subscribe...
but i'm using wifi too at home...
when i go outside...
the BIS logo does not pop out...
so i cant use my bis at all..
is it related to wifi..??

now i back home...
use wifi..
the BIS logo pop out and now can use the BIS at home...

is it normal due to digi coverage..?
just now went to damansara kayu ara area only...

or is it because my balance credit is RM0.00...
cannot access to BIS?

This post has been edited by puchong20: Nov 17 2011, 03:06 AM
ayil
post Nov 22 2011, 01:59 AM

Price Police Sux My Dix
2,377 posts

prepaid user?

just purchase the monthly package. hassle free.
kae7
post Nov 22 2011, 02:08 AM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(puchong20 @ Nov 16 2011, 11:23 PM)
me just new with the BIS...
already subscribe...
but i'm using wifi too at home...
when i go outside...
the BIS logo does not pop out...
so i cant use my bis at all..
is it related to wifi..??

now i back home...
use wifi..
the BIS logo pop out and now can use the BIS at home...

is it normal due to digi coverage..?
just now went to damansara kayu ara area only...

or is it because my balance credit is RM0.00...
cannot access to BIS?
??? are u newly registered/subscribed the BIS or already long time ago..?

sometimes Digi have connection[BIS problem].. but if it always happen, you need to check it..

its okay your balance is RM 0.. as long as you still have BIS package running[not expired]
puchong20
post Nov 22 2011, 03:52 AM

Getting Started
86 posts

QUOTE(ayil @ Nov 22 2011, 01:59 AM)
prepaid user?

just purchase the monthly package. hassle free.
QUOTE(kae7 @ Nov 22 2011, 02:08 AM)
??? are u newly registered/subscribed the BIS or already long time ago..?

sometimes Digi have connection[BIS problem].. but if it always happen, you need to check it..

its okay your balance is RM 0.. as long as you still have BIS package running[not expired]
yeap newly registered...
actually its about credit...
i just reload my account..
then got the BIS logo back...
anneEyzm2708
post Nov 22 2011, 08:30 AM

Getting Started
144 posts

Most 3rd party apps kill your accounts because of the advertisments man.. Those ads use WAP instead of BIS.

This applies to SMS crunch too
kae7
post Nov 22 2011, 10:42 AM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(puchong20 @ Nov 22 2011, 03:52 AM)
yeap newly registered...
actually its about credit...
i just reload my account..
then got the BIS logo back...
weird.... i suggest you use the monthly plan.. nod.gif

even RM 0.00 also can use BIS if it still not expired
puchong20
post Nov 22 2011, 04:42 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

QUOTE(kae7 @ Nov 22 2011, 10:42 AM)
weird.... i suggest you use the monthly plan.. nod.gif

even RM 0.00 also can use BIS if it still not expired
kae7...
i already subscribe the digi unlimited RM25...
but only that day got problem..
check balance...
RM0.00..
then when i topup RM5...
got back the BIS..
now after change few setting about "how to avoid the credit deduction"...
my credit maintain...
no deduct and there is BIS logo back..
kae7
post Nov 22 2011, 08:27 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(puchong20 @ Nov 22 2011, 04:42 PM)
kae7...
i already subscribe the digi unlimited RM25...
but only that day got problem..
check balance...
RM0.00..
then when i topup RM5...
got back the BIS..
now after change few setting about "how to avoid the credit deduction"...
my credit maintain...
no deduct and there is BIS logo back..
glad to hear that, hope there will be no problem after this
ayil
post Nov 27 2011, 03:47 AM

Price Police Sux My Dix
2,377 posts

QUOTE(soulfly @ Nov 6 2011, 10:50 PM)
what is smscrunch?
sms customizing, example ~ u can put your signature under your sms.
yitjuan
post Nov 28 2011, 08:31 PM

arc reactor
688 posts

hey my BIS not working anymore, it shows GSM instead of EDGE.

never mind, restarted my phone. >.<

This post has been edited by yitjuan: Nov 28 2011, 09:18 PM
ayil
post Nov 29 2011, 02:42 AM

Price Police Sux My Dix
2,377 posts

QUOTE(yitjuan @ Nov 28 2011, 08:31 PM)
hey my BIS not working anymore, it shows GSM instead of EDGE.

never mind, restarted my phone. >.<
+1 i love people who did "trial and error" instead of keep asking how this how that. thumbs up bro.
JC999
post Dec 6 2011, 11:40 PM

On my way
599 posts

just confirmed with the customer service, if its a newly activated BIS you cannot have your balance RM0.00 cuz it will not download any settings. just maintain some balance to use
ayil
post Dec 9 2011, 04:06 PM

Price Police Sux My Dix
2,377 posts

ehh how come? i always top up to re-purchase the BIS only. no problem appeared pun.
kae7
post Dec 9 2011, 06:09 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(JC999 @ Dec 6 2011, 11:40 PM)
just confirmed with the customer service, if its a newly activated BIS you cannot have your balance RM0.00 cuz it will not download any settings. just maintain some balance to use
QUOTE(ayil @ Dec 9 2011, 04:06 PM)
ehh how come? i always top up to re-purchase the BIS only. no problem appeared pun.
are u refer to the above statement..??
the bolded one is the answer...

it means.. let say you have RM 25 , then you purchase the BIS Plan worth RM 25/month,
your balance now is RM 0.00 , so.. cannot download the setting...as it shows no balance left already..

it is different from your situation.. wink.gif
ayil
post Dec 9 2011, 06:37 PM

Price Police Sux My Dix
2,377 posts

aaah, my bad, didnt realized the newly activated -.-! sorry.
epie
post Dec 10 2011, 10:49 AM

Regular
1,590 posts

i went to DSS at aeon keramat yesterday, and 1 of the person told me that this rm25 unlimited package is not available to all...only selected people
WTH
kae7
post Dec 10 2011, 12:00 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(epie @ Dec 10 2011, 10:49 AM)
i went to DSS at aeon keramat yesterday, and 1 of the person told me that this rm25 unlimited package is not available to all...only selected people
WTH
wrong , I can activate the RM 25 unlimited package, all my friend that use Digi can sweat.gif

wink.gif
ayil
post Dec 10 2011, 02:20 PM

Price Police Sux My Dix
2,377 posts

QUOTE(epie @ Dec 10 2011, 10:49 AM)
WTH
-.-! did you get his/her name?
epie
post Dec 10 2011, 09:02 PM

Regular
1,590 posts

QUOTE(ayil @ Dec 10 2011, 02:20 PM)
-.-! did you get his/her name?
nope doh.gif
she said only those who get sms form digi can opt for this plan
others must use the rm2 per day
maybe she's new sweat.gif
ayil
post Dec 10 2011, 09:12 PM

Price Police Sux My Dix
2,377 posts

yes certain shop / vendor / sc worker didnt know the latest offer / promotions made by digi, the best point, when the 1st digi made buy BB cheap for 24months contract, that time 9700 for RM899. i ask them, they said no such thing. argue with him for 15 minutes then i provides the link and they shut. opppsss butt hurt.
kae7
post Dec 10 2011, 11:12 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

seriously most of them is just part time workers..
haih, we are lucky because we can consider as 'expert' in this things..
but how if the people who dont know anything and then.. just accept everything that the worker said. They think that, Digi Staff[for example] should know better, so they just accept it 100% what the Staff said

They only know how to promote.. but when I ask for more information and asking question, they will ask their boss[supervisor i think], and let the boss answer my question.. hmm..

ayil
post Dec 11 2011, 08:56 PM

Price Police Sux My Dix
2,377 posts

experts... hmmm.. never thought i could be one biggrin.gif anyway, since is there any new prepaid plan?
kae7
post Dec 12 2011, 01:55 AM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(ayil @ Dec 11 2011, 08:56 PM)
experts... hmmm.. never thought i could be one biggrin.gif anyway, since is there any new prepaid plan?
currently no [if you mean blackberry prepaid plan for DiGi]
amatamy
post Dec 12 2011, 03:46 AM

Getting Started
86 posts

Nice.. smile.gif

Added on December 12, 2011, 3:51 amYoutube oso free?

This post has been edited by amatamy: Dec 12 2011, 03:51 AM
kae7
post Dec 12 2011, 11:00 AM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(amatamy @ Dec 12 2011, 03:46 AM)
Nice.. smile.gif

Added on December 12, 2011, 3:51 amYoutube oso free?
No, youtube is streaming... so,you need to pay for streaming...

unless you use browser...[through wifi is better tongue.gif ]
Tainted
post Dec 19 2011, 03:42 AM

Bored!!!
4,503 posts

So does this plan incl. whatsapp?

Has anyone here been wrongly charged/credit deducted? As far as I know, a lot of prepaid users have been complaining that they have been wrongly charged/deducted.

Basically, i'll need one for whatsapp, bbm, fb and to surf. Will I be wrongly charged then?
kae7
post Dec 19 2011, 10:04 AM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(Tainted @ Dec 19 2011, 03:42 AM)
So does this plan incl. whatsapp?

Has anyone here been wrongly charged/credit deducted? As far as I know, a lot of prepaid users have been complaining that they have been wrongly charged/deducted.

Basically, i'll need one for whatsapp, bbm, fb and to surf. Will I be wrongly charged then?
no.. it won't wrongly charged.. it is charged based on your usage too

wink.gif

Foursquare, Tethering, WAP browsing isn't included in this package...

but for foursquare.. there are little tricks[read few posts before]
Tainted
post Dec 19 2011, 11:25 PM

Bored!!!
4,503 posts

So whatsapp can use? Will I be charged for using whatsapp?
kae7
post Dec 20 2011, 12:38 AM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(Tainted @ Dec 19 2011, 11:25 PM)
So whatsapp can use? Will I be charged for using whatsapp?
yes.. whatsapp can be used.. it just use internet data.. not the WAP.. wink.gif
Tainted
post Dec 20 2011, 12:00 PM

Bored!!!
4,503 posts

So WAP will be charged, but what's under WAP?
kae7
post Dec 20 2011, 12:42 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(Tainted @ Dec 20 2011, 12:00 PM)
So WAP will be charged, but what's under WAP?
any WAPSite that you browse such as wap.maxis.com.my / wap.digi.com / etc. etc...

Torres90
post Dec 26 2011, 10:59 PM

26 posts

Sifu's here, i have one question. If I activate the Prepaid unlimited monthly today, will they start charging me 26th(today) of every month or 1st of every month?

Added on December 26, 2011, 11:09 pmtried it. Renewal date is 25th Jan smile.gif

This post has been edited by Torres90: Dec 26 2011, 11:09 PM
kae7
post Dec 27 2011, 01:24 AM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(Torres90 @ Dec 26 2011, 10:59 PM)
Sifu's here, i have one question. If I activate the Prepaid unlimited monthly today, will they start charging me 26th(today) of every month or 1st of every month?

Added on December 26, 2011, 11:09 pmtried it. Renewal date is 25th Jan smile.gif
make sure you have sufficient balance on 25th Jan [on every expiration date] , because it is auto renewal.. if you late reload/top up... you might have some issues on subcriptions.. you may need to unsubscribe the plan and then subscribe it back..

So, just make sure you have sufficient balance smile.gif
dragon_warrior
post Dec 27 2011, 07:57 AM

8 posts

Hi, I'm new digi prepaid user. WTA :Digi BIS unlimited plan subcription cannot be used after credit expired? How about other telcos?

kae7
post Dec 27 2011, 12:12 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(dragon_warrior @ Dec 27 2011, 07:57 AM)
Hi, I'm new digi prepaid user. WTA :Digi BIS unlimited plan subcription cannot be used after credit expired? How about other telcos?
after your credit expired... of course cannot do anything.. same goes to other telcos also..

dragon_warrior
post Dec 29 2011, 12:48 AM

8 posts

Thanks for the response bro smile.gif , so it's about telcos & credit expired. Anyway, I have maxis youth club prepaid which expired until 2014, so is the BIS available until the end of subcription date?
v0LtaGe
post Jan 13 2012, 02:08 AM

Casual
458 posts

Using this one for few months, working very fine unless you decided to stream for videos.
leoyew
post Jan 13 2012, 11:40 AM

Don't suffer your limited life ; Enjoy every moment!
2,021 posts

still prefer umobile plan
kae7
post Jan 13 2012, 11:44 AM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(dragon_warrior @ Dec 29 2011, 12:48 AM)
Thanks for the response bro smile.gif , so it's about telcos & credit expired. Anyway, I have maxis youth club prepaid which expired until 2014, so is the BIS available until the end of subcription date?
Depend on what package that you subscribed, daily/weekly or monthly...

As long as you have enough credit to continue the subscription, it wont stop subscribing to the package...
Tainted
post Jan 14 2012, 11:26 PM

Bored!!!
4,503 posts

If I plan to stop subscribing, how do I do that?

And, say ive subscribed for 1 month, and decides to stop subscribing, it'll stop the following month or right away?
kae7
post Jan 15 2012, 12:02 AM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(Tainted @ Jan 14 2012, 11:26 PM)
If I plan to stop subscribing, how do I do that?

And, say ive subscribed for 1 month, and decides to stop subscribing, it'll stop the following month or right away?
two ways

1. you don't have enough credit [RM 25] for next subscription , automatically, the plan will be stop..

2. *128# thumbup.gif

it will stop exactly when you unsubscribe it.

This post has been edited by kae7: Jan 15 2012, 12:03 AM
Tainted
post Jan 15 2012, 12:10 AM

Bored!!!
4,503 posts

Oh, cause I plan to use it for a month only. And I forgot when exactly I subscribed it.

So what can I do to stop subscribing it after exactly 1 month?
kae7
post Jan 15 2012, 12:14 AM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(Tainted @ Jan 15 2012, 12:10 AM)
Oh, cause I plan to use it for a month only. And I forgot when exactly I subscribed it.

So what can I do to stop subscribing it after exactly 1 month?
Digi will send you message within 2-3 days before expire date of the plan...,

and you can know when the plan is expired..

and you can stop your subscription after that.. [*128#]
Tainted
post Jan 15 2012, 12:23 AM

Bored!!!
4,503 posts

Oh I see. Thanks! So far I find this plan quite good!
kae7
post Jan 15 2012, 12:59 AM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(Tainted @ Jan 15 2012, 12:23 AM)
Oh I see. Thanks! So far I find this plan quite good!
of course it is ,

you can get around 2 Mbps speed in KL here , download fast biggrin.gif
ahmisuhairi
post Jan 15 2012, 02:45 AM

Getting Started
67 posts

One1 use x-pax bb package? Seems interesting, pls give pro and cons

Celcom x-pax
sk8leton89
post Jan 17 2012, 01:13 PM

42 posts

it's a good plan,been using it for months,just another Q to ask,can i download and use the google maps app without being charged?
kae7
post Jan 18 2012, 08:10 AM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(ahmisuhairi @ Jan 15 2012, 02:45 AM)
One1 use x-pax bb package? Seems interesting, pls give pro and cons

Celcom x-pax
Pro - can use all , if you are subscribing BIS Advance Monthly

Cons - only 250MB data quota . exceeded the quota, you will be incurred 10sen/10kb ..

QUOTE(sk8leton89 @ Jan 17 2012, 01:13 PM)
it's a good plan,been using it for months,just another Q to ask,can i download and use the google maps app without being charged?
u are using BIS connection ..?

No charge , if u are using Digi Blackberry Unlimited Prepaid
sk8leton89
post Jan 18 2012, 02:04 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(kae7 @ Jan 18 2012, 08:10 AM)
u are using BIS connection ..?

No charge , if u are using Digi Blackberry Unlimited Prepaid
yeah,im using the BIS unlimited plan,thanks for the reply,can use it without any deduction biggrin.gif
entinggi
post Jan 19 2012, 11:58 AM

Casual
326 posts

by removing the wap from the service book what does it do actually?

This post has been edited by entinggi: Jan 19 2012, 11:59 AM
kae7
post Jan 19 2012, 12:01 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(entinggi @ Jan 19 2012, 11:58 AM)
by removing the wap from the service book what does it do actually?
remove that -> no WAP setting -> cannot access the WAP ,

but since Digi will still automatically resend the setting... , you need to configure another setting smile.gif
entinggi
post Jan 19 2012, 12:09 PM

Casual
326 posts

hmmm coz i read the credit reduction thred you posted.. you said delete anything with wap.. we do this so that we wont use wap rite? so no more kena makan rite?
fik92
post Jan 19 2012, 12:16 PM

Regular
1,896 posts

QUOTE(entinggi @ Jan 19 2012, 12:09 PM)
hmmm coz i read the credit reduction thred you posted.. you said delete anything with wap.. we do this so that we wont use wap rite? so no more kena makan rite?
disable wap push . u know what , that day i cannot sms . then when i check my balance only RM0.07,and then i go to mobile network option and turn off data service.after that i check my balance RM2.30 . hehe
ahmisuhairi
post Jan 19 2012, 07:36 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

maybe wanna try digi prepaid BB package first.. but there is no 3G network in my area, only 2G

This post has been edited by ahmisuhairi: Jan 19 2012, 07:39 PM
kae7
post Jan 19 2012, 07:47 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(ahmisuhairi @ Jan 19 2012, 07:36 PM)
maybe wanna try digi prepaid BB package first.. but there is no 3G network in my area, only 2G
so, better dont use Digi smile.gif ,
try Celcom or Maxis...
ahmisuhairi
post Jan 19 2012, 07:54 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

QUOTE(kae7 @ Jan 19 2012, 07:47 PM)
try Celcom or Maxis...
ok then Kangar, Kuala Perlis and Simpang Empat where I always commute not sure 3G is around or not.. If not is it possible for me to use BB plan?

kae7
post Jan 19 2012, 08:00 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(ahmisuhairi @ Jan 19 2012, 07:54 PM)
ok then Kangar, Kuala Perlis and Simpang Empat where I always commute not sure 3G is around or not.. If not is it possible for me to use BB plan?
that area..sorry to say that.. only EDGE connection is stable there... ,

i suggest u use Celcom or Maxis ,

biggrin.gif
ahmisuhairi
post Jan 19 2012, 08:04 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

Thanks kae7
Aiyoo.. Maxis BIS is 98/mth.. maybe will do trial and error to find out which BIS is better then... living in rural area.. have to live with that...
kae7
post Jan 19 2012, 08:17 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(ahmisuhairi @ Jan 19 2012, 08:04 PM)
Thanks kae7
Aiyoo.. Maxis BIS is 98/mth.. maybe will do trial and error to find out which BIS is better then... living in rural area.. have to live with that...
Do you really need 1.5GB data + youtube + WAP + tethering ..??

if dont need just go for Hotlink BIS Bonus RM 20 biggrin.gif
ahmisuhairi
post Jan 19 2012, 08:22 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

just for yahoo email, *.gov.my email, social medias, forums and a little google when I need to find something...
not 24hours, but during day time only...
no need for tethering

This post has been edited by ahmisuhairi: Jan 19 2012, 08:28 PM
epie
post Jan 19 2012, 08:22 PM

Regular
1,590 posts

bcos i'm afraid they charge me after exceeding quota, thats y i choose digi
my place only edge oso
kae7
post Jan 19 2012, 08:30 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(ahmisuhairi @ Jan 19 2012, 08:22 PM)
just for yahoo email, *.gov.my email, social medias, forums and a little google when I need to find something...
not 24hours, but during day time only...
you can use BIS Bonus RM 20/month by Hotlink biggrin.gif

QUOTE(epie @ Jan 19 2012, 08:22 PM)
bcos i'm afraid they charge me after exceeding quota, thats y i choose digi
my place only edge oso
celcom BIS Advance monthly, RM 25/month - exceeded data , you will be charged, 250MB quota

Maxis BIS Unlimited monthly , RM 98/month - exceed data you will be charged , 1.5GB quota , but Maxis also have another plan - Maxis BIS Bonus , RM 20/month , - 100MB data , exceeded the data.. just slowdown the speed.... no charge are incurred..

Digi BIS Unlimited Monthly , RM 25/month - exceed data, no charge..., 500MB data..

I wont recommend Tune Talk and Umobile at your location.. smile.gif

only the RM 98/month[maxis] package got unlimited usage, means that can streaming youtube , wap, tethering and other activities.., in 1.5GB quota ,

while the BIS Bonus and the and Digi package , doesnt include those,

the Celcom plan.. can do all except for tethering...,
epie
post Jan 19 2012, 08:40 PM

Regular
1,590 posts

celcom rm25 can do all but 250mb..exceed get charged (no point of can do all) cry.gif
maxis rm20 but dunno when the promotion will end + i'm done with maxis,in my area maxis sucks

tats y i choose digi icon_rolleyes.gif
kae7
post Jan 19 2012, 11:22 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(epie @ Jan 19 2012, 08:40 PM)
celcom rm25 can do all but 250mb..exceed get charged (no point of can do all) cry.gif
maxis rm20 but dunno when the promotion will end + i'm done with maxis,in my area maxis sucks

tats y i choose digi icon_rolleyes.gif
if your place, digi coverage is good, that's okay..

because actually I'm fed up with DiGi , maxis has better connection and coverage..
epie
post Jan 20 2012, 12:47 AM

Regular
1,590 posts

QUOTE(kae7 @ Jan 19 2012, 11:22 PM)
if your place, digi coverage is good, that's okay..

because actually I'm fed up with DiGi , maxis has better connection and coverage..
it depends bro...some place this network ok some place that network ok nod.gif
kae7
post Jan 20 2012, 09:53 AM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(epie @ Jan 20 2012, 12:47 AM)
it depends bro...some place this network ok some place that network ok nod.gif
yeah, i'm okay with that ,

in fact , i'm using both Digi and Maxis.. biggrin.gif
ahmisuhairi
post Jan 20 2012, 03:15 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

I am using postpaid maxis and prepaid digi... I will give them a try. Then decide to port the prepaid or not. Will try digi first then maxis.
H3LLKEEPER
post Jan 21 2012, 01:45 PM

Winning Is Everything!
4,531 posts

just wanna ask
if i dun want to get unwanted credit deduction
what should i do after getting the bis plan on my prepaid?
kae7
post Jan 21 2012, 05:50 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(H3LLKEEPER @ Jan 21 2012, 01:45 PM)
just wanna ask
if i dun want to get unwanted credit deduction
what should i do after getting the bis plan on my prepaid?
what do you mean by unwanted credit deduction..?

anyway, i think there are various tips that I've posted before this , please read carefully and follow the step.. smile.gif

H3LLKEEPER
post Jan 21 2012, 06:30 PM

Winning Is Everything!
4,531 posts

QUOTE(kae7 @ Jan 21 2012, 04:50 PM)
what do you mean by unwanted credit deduction..?

anyway, i think there are various tips that I've posted before this , please read carefully and follow the step..  smile.gif
like whenever i use fb zero.
when im out of credit its still usable
but when i got credit they charge me rm1 per day
Anyways let say i use opera mini in my bb to surf net thru BIS
will it utilise BIS or normal data charges?
Is whatsapp available for BIS
sorry if too much question cuz i still newbie laugh.gif
epie
post Jan 21 2012, 07:27 PM

Regular
1,590 posts

QUOTE(H3LLKEEPER @ Jan 21 2012, 06:30 PM)
sorry if too much question cuz i still newbie  laugh.gif
there are some tips in this thread...read page by page u surely find it
9 pages only rclxms.gif
H3LLKEEPER
post Jan 21 2012, 07:56 PM

Winning Is Everything!
4,531 posts

alright will run through it thanks bro
kae7
post Jan 21 2012, 08:03 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(H3LLKEEPER @ Jan 21 2012, 06:30 PM)
sorry if too much question cuz i still newbie  laugh.gif
Dont use opera mini, use your Blackberry Browser biggrin.gif

Whatsapp actually not included in BIS package, but so far many have tried it and it is free when u just sending message.. but if u send photo and video, you will be charged
ahmisuhairi
post Jan 25 2012, 12:41 AM

Getting Started
67 posts

QUOTE(kae7 @ Jan 19 2012, 07:47 PM)
try Celcom or Maxis...
U r right. Now I am using Maxis. Got 3G here.
Using network traffic apps to monitor the usage.
Switching to 2G - 3G to maximised the battery life.
PurpleRangers
post Mar 5 2012, 07:03 PM

Group Icon
Trade Dispute
20 posts

try n error k..-
brows.gif  brows.gif
dude , wanna ask . if i use BIS can i surf internet example like lowyat ? and what browser i need for ? need download opera ?
amyli
post Mar 7 2012, 09:00 PM

Getting Started
119 posts

QUOTE(PurpleRangers @ Mar 5 2012, 07:03 PM)
dude , wanna ask . if i use BIS can i surf internet example like lowyat ? and what browser i need for ? need download opera ?
Bro I already post the method before, u don't need to download opera mini u can just use the blackberry web browser, and I do suggest to avoid any wap website specially wap.digi. Other than that u are good to surf anything.

P/s: using bold 9900 and digi blackberry unlimited plan to reply smile.gif
SUSMNet
post Mar 10 2012, 07:30 PM

10k Club
All Stars
11,954 posts

If I have freebies RM100 , RM100 credit.

I subscribe to this plan RM25/month , my freebies will get deducted while I use BB messenger?
kae7
post Mar 10 2012, 07:45 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(MNet @ Mar 10 2012, 07:30 PM)
If I have freebies RM100 , RM100 credit.

I subscribe to this plan RM25/month , my freebies will get deducted while I use BB messenger?
so you have subscribe the RM 25/month ,

no extra charge when u use the BBM biggrin.gif
SUSMNet
post Mar 10 2012, 08:05 PM

10k Club
All Stars
11,954 posts

I think digi is suck money company.

they say will even though i buy the BIS plan.

they will suck my freebies until dry first then only utilize the BIS plan data.
kae7
post Mar 10 2012, 08:28 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(MNet @ Mar 10 2012, 08:05 PM)
I think digi is suck money company.

they say will even though i buy the BIS plan.

they will suck my freebies until dry first then only utilize the BIS plan data.
lol.. then , why u use DiGi ? sweat.gif sweat.gif
SUSMNet
post Mar 10 2012, 08:55 PM

10k Club
All Stars
11,954 posts

I still hv freebies..

After I used up all then i'll move
apiih
post Mar 15 2012, 03:36 PM

34 posts

QUOTE(PurpleRangers @ Mar 5 2012, 07:03 PM)
juz use normal browser laa biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
joker_jr
post Mar 18 2012, 05:10 AM

Casual
326 posts

How good is digi blackberry prepaid??
Currently using smartplan rm 68 + 10 for my bb for almost 2 years.
before i don't really care, just pay the bill every month.
I needed the 3gb data since I had to travel around for my work and
internet connection is crucial.
Few months ago I was transferred and i dont need to travel around any more.
I just checked my bill, without thetering averagely I just using around 100 mb.
Thinking to convert my bb plan to prepaid.

This post has been edited by joker_jr: Mar 18 2012, 05:12 AM
kae7
post Mar 19 2012, 04:39 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(joker_jr @ Mar 18 2012, 05:10 AM)
How good is digi blackberry prepaid??
Currently using smartplan rm 68 + 10 for my bb for almost 2 years.
before i don't really care, just pay the bill every month.
I needed the 3gb data since I had to travel around for my work and
internet connection is crucial.
Few months ago I was transferred and i dont need to travel around any more.
I just checked my bill, without thetering averagely I just using around 100 mb.
Thinking to convert my bb plan to prepaid.
The Digi Blackberry prepaid is as good as your current plan thumbup.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

just that , if you want to stream[youtube/video/audio/radio] , tethering[cable] , the RM25 Blackberry Monthly package doesnt include those things , you need to add on another mobile internet package for that.. wink.gif
Nasree
post Mar 25 2012, 07:46 PM

20 posts

Just wan to ask, what if I connect my BB to my house's wi-fi to watch youtube, it is effect the 500mb quota?
kae7
post Mar 26 2012, 02:17 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(Nasree @ Mar 25 2012, 07:46 PM)
Just wan to ask, what if I connect my BB to my house's wi-fi to watch youtube, it is effect  the 500mb quota?
NO, unless the it is accidentally disconnected
hengguowei
post Mar 27 2012, 10:18 AM

Embracing Android since the demise of Symbian
4,474 posts

Is there any extra charges if we use whatsapp using this plan?
pipboy46
post Mar 27 2012, 11:20 AM

11 posts

maxis BIS bonus still available??..
so if i'm staying in kelantan..
which BIS prepaid plan d best?
digi coverage ok?..
noob here..thanks
entinggi
post Mar 27 2012, 11:23 AM

Casual
326 posts

QUOTE(hengguowei @ Mar 27 2012, 10:18 AM)
Is there any extra charges if we use whatsapp using this plan?
Nope as long you dont send pictures or videos etc.. make sure ur apn is Blackberry.net and delete anything with the word WAP in ur servicebook... U shud be fine..
hengguowei
post Mar 28 2012, 11:31 AM

Embracing Android since the demise of Symbian
4,474 posts

QUOTE(entinggi @ Mar 27 2012, 11:23 AM)
Nope as long you dont send pictures or videos etc.. make sure ur apn is Blackberry.net and delete anything with the word WAP in ur servicebook... U shud be fine..
Thanks. smile.gif
javidben
post Mar 31 2012, 02:23 PM

32 posts

Hi, just wanted to ask. I have a blackberry 9860 ad I use the digi prepaid unliited. But the BIS doesn't work, I have to use the WI-Fi if I wanted to use the BIS, and now even using WIfi I still couldn't connect to BIS. And I didn't buy anymore credit yet
kae7
post Mar 31 2012, 05:50 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

QUOTE(javidben @ Mar 31 2012, 02:23 PM)
Hi, just wanted to ask. I have a blackberry 9860 ad I use the digi prepaid unliited. But the BIS doesn't work, I have to use the WI-Fi if I wanted to use the BIS, and now even using WIfi I still couldn't connect to BIS. And I didn't buy anymore credit yet
Please consult with Digi smile.gif

1. You need to subscribe the BIS Unlimited Daily or Monthly , I suggest Monthly package = RM 25/month ,

2. Make sure you have enough credit...
rojigorgone
post Apr 2 2012, 04:54 AM

Getting Started
131 posts

QUOTE(pipboy46 @ Mar 27 2012, 11:20 AM)
maxis BIS bonus still available??..
so if i'm staying in kelantan..
which BIS prepaid plan d best?
digi coverage ok?..
noob here..thanks
DIGI coverage in kelantan not so bad now...u can using without worry
certain area have 3G coverage mostly near town.
johnromeo
post Sep 15 2012, 10:24 AM

Getting Started
55 posts

u can stream but Digi will charge u up to rm8 per day..they dun tell so we dun know the rate per MB. Celcom BIS got its rate rm0.10/10MB thus 1sen per 1MB for surfing and streaming (after exceeding monthly quota of 250MB) but no it has no limit (like rm8 per day for Digi BIS)..so it depends on how much u stream after exceeding the quota. Correct me if im wrong...CELCOM,RM25/MONTH,250MB/MONTH,RM0.10/10MB AFTER THAT QUOTA WITH NO LIMIT CHARGE...DIGI,RM25/MONTH,500MB/DAY!!(15GB/MONTH),STREAMING CHARGE UP TO RM8/DAY...So which one should u choose...anyone with experience?
MiseriGhost
post Sep 15 2012, 07:18 PM

Getting Started
238 posts

digi bis plan down??

Added on October 9, 2012, 2:13 amWhy my credit always been deduct eventhough i already follow all the step like changing the tcp/ip,all that??
and what i notice is,althought i already delete the wap from service book but it always appear again and again.i think that why my credit always deducted.
sifu,really need a big help here..

This post has been edited by MiseriGhost: Oct 9 2012, 02:13 AM
seankeith90
post Nov 25 2012, 04:03 PM

Getting Started
71 posts

Hi is this topic still open? after reading all the replies from above there are few things Im stil not sure.
Im currently having Hotlink BIS Bonus package but wondering if Digi Prepaid Unlimited is any better?
Mostly i'll use my phone for BBM, Whatsapp, Browsing, Calling and SMS.
Some say Digi and Hotlink free whatsapp but some say otherwise. I myself experienced no deduction in whatsapp so far but only deduction trough browsing websites since i exceeded the 100mb quota.
I'm also looking for the cheapest calling and sms rates...Digi have that buddyz plan whereby free voice and sms to few friends so that seems interesting.

Anyway, any help would do smile.gif

Thanks!
fixgd
post Nov 25 2012, 04:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,846 posts

QUOTE(seankeith90 @ Nov 25 2012, 04:03 PM)
Hi is this topic still open? after reading all the replies from above there are few things Im stil not sure.
Im currently having Hotlink BIS Bonus package but wondering if Digi Prepaid Unlimited is any better?
Mostly i'll use my phone for BBM, Whatsapp, Browsing, Calling and SMS.
Some say Digi and Hotlink free whatsapp but some say otherwise. I myself experienced no deduction in whatsapp so far but only deduction trough browsing websites since i exceeded the 100mb quota.
I'm also looking for the cheapest calling and sms rates...Digi have that buddyz plan whereby free voice and sms to few friends so that seems interesting.

Anyway, any help would do smile.gif

Thanks!
if u staying in klang valley i surely would suggest for umobile bis.

17/month, 300mb quota, after exceed no charge, only slowdown, whatsapp sure no charge,

the call and text rate also is quite good.

just buy a prepaid less than 10 ringgit, then try it ur self, if u think its good, then mnp, if not, stick with hotlink. haha
seankeith90
post Nov 26 2012, 12:51 PM

Getting Started
71 posts

QUOTE(fixgd @ Nov 25 2012, 04:17 PM)
if u staying in klang valley i surely would suggest for umobile bis.

17/month, 300mb quota, after exceed no charge, only slowdown, whatsapp sure no charge,

the call and text rate also is quite good.

just buy a prepaid less than 10 ringgit, then try it ur self, if u think its good, then mnp, if not, stick with hotlink. haha
Hey thanks for the reply. Unfortunately Im staying in Sabah so Umobile is not accessible. Ive understood the only difference between BIS Bonus and Digi Unlimited is the internet quota whereby once exceeded Hotlink will charge while Digi will throttled the speed down.

However there some part in the T&C from digi saying that there still will be some charges on data up to RM8 per day and im not sure what is that? Does that include whatsapp?
fixgd
post Nov 27 2012, 01:18 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,846 posts

QUOTE(seankeith90 @ Nov 26 2012, 12:51 PM)
Hey thanks for the reply. Unfortunately Im staying in Sabah so Umobile is not accessible. Ive understood the only difference between BIS Bonus and Digi Unlimited is the internet quota whereby once exceeded Hotlink will charge while Digi will throttled the speed down.

However there some part in the T&C from digi saying that there still will be some charges on data up to RM8 per day and im not sure what is that? Does that include whatsapp?
I'm not sure though, but before u try digi, go to the 9900 topic, 1st page, there got link to make whatsapp no need to pay. Why don't u give it a try.

angelios
post Dec 16 2012, 09:31 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

Whatsapp is now running under DiGi APN. So they are charging for it now )':
Xcaliber
post Dec 18 2012, 10:58 PM

On my way
630 posts

QUOTE(angelios @ Dec 16 2012, 09:31 PM)
meaning... now we have to pay for whatsapp ? how much ?

jeff10012003
post Dec 21 2012, 02:44 PM

Format Complete
2,086 posts

QUOTE(angelios @ Dec 16 2012, 09:31 PM)
really? how come mine never got charge one?
angelios
post Dec 25 2012, 11:17 AM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(Xcaliber @ Dec 18 2012, 10:58 PM)
meaning... now we have to pay for whatsapp ?  how much ?
yes they will charge a rate of 30c/30kb

QUOTE(jeff10012003 @ Dec 21 2012, 02:44 PM)
really? how come mine never got charge one?
i been using their BIS since june, this is the first month i'm being charge..
when i called digi care line and aske how come i never been charged b4? they say you were just being lucky tongue.gif LOL xD
mynameismantoya
post Dec 31 2012, 01:41 PM

18 posts

subscribing soon... biggrin.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0701sec    0.40    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:01 PM