Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Sejati Residences @ Cyberjaya, New Landed High-End Property

views

spydermind
post Feb 17 2012, 02:45 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

well, not that i agree but i am not surprise that the starting price is more than 1 mil for 24x80.....Garden Residence and Summerglades already selling 24x80 at 720-760k+ in 2010, Symphony park already selling 3 storey link at >1mil then. Lyden at Sierra 16 already priced at 700k+ (not even 24x80) with leasehold title. Kinrara Residence are selling more than 800k+ leashold, even puchong puteri already selling close to 800k for on smaller plot of land (without G&G).

But what is the selling point and key offering? Now Cyberjaya is definitely not a cheap area.....perhaps the southern part of cyberjaya (near dengkil) will see more affordable development....

spydermind
post Feb 18 2012, 09:58 AM

Regular
1,166 posts

I think Dengkil to a certain extend already benefited from being close to Cyberjaya...typically this sort of township will be subject to very very slow development if it is isolated.

But it is hard to see Dengkil developing into what you suggest (comparing to PJ)....that might takes at least 20-30 years. Take note that, PJ at the early stage also comprises of strong commercial / industrial factor (with free trade zone, industrial park, etc). Slowly, then only the residential fill in more and more....until they even breakout to Subang and PJ (originally, it is under the same municipal).

Cyberjaya --- Subang ...dont really see the commonalities now...

One thing for sure...cyberjaya to move on further....they will need to continuously to increase commercial activities and couple with more development on residential and retail (Which are happening now).

To be honest, if not because of our flip-flopping government and the fact that they defeat the original purpose of concentrating MSC companies in Cyberjaya....by declaring so many MSC status Zone or project (i-city, KL Central, Bangsar south, etc)...from the original 3, now we have more than 10 location/development)....The original idea is to make Cyberjaya the hub of ICT where also developing other cyberjaya cities (But now the so-called Cyber city is just a couple of block of office blocks)....

Again...this is MAlaysia Boleh....so many corridors (left , right, front , back, north, east, south , west)....with no focus, bad execution
spydermind
post Jul 2 2015, 09:57 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

Congrats ...I finally got a chance to went there a couple of months ago . Link the link house better , even though it is small but, rather practical.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0165sec    0.22    8 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:21 AM