Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Vegetarian Corner, All types of vegetarian are welcome:)

views

joeylny
post May 3 2017, 07:15 PM

On my way
554 posts

Download the app Kindmeal n u will be able to find many diffrent vegetarian restaurants near where u are n which restaurants offer discounts for vegetarian food!
LokGP
post May 13 2017, 07:55 PM

Casual
302 posts

Hey, this maybe the best place to ask. nod.gif nod.gif

My wife mentioned about a vegetarian restaurant located at Taman Midah / Taman Maluri which she had when she was a Standard 1 kid, back in 1997.

The vegetarian food had no MSG and was incredibly delicious. It is so delicious that her family remembers it until today 2017. That's 20 odd years ago.

The vegetarian restaurant meals back then was in sets. Similar to Fong Lai restaurants in MidValley today. The interior decor was impressive considering 1997. And the prices were also very expensive.

She had her lunches there during the weekend with her grandma (who has since passed on), so it had fond memories for her and her family. Perhaps they can have the opportunity to relive it this Mother's Day.

She is keen to re-discover that particular vegetarian restaurant. No one in the family remembers the name of the restaurant.

Maybe you guys / gals remember or know where this restaurant is now? icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif
joeylny
post May 25 2017, 10:14 PM

On my way
554 posts

Found a japanese vegetarian restaurant in Sunway Velocity.. i was rushing for a movie yet to eat but feel free tocheck it out,...they have vegetarian sashimi made of konjac !

6 Pages « < 4 5 6Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0116sec    0.56    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:50 PM