Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Fresh Graduate Consulting Firm, Prospect in consulting firm.

views

PiggyAikz
post Aug 11 2011, 12:01 PM

Getting Started
193 posts

Actually all big 4 have an office in KL. McKinsey, BCG, Bain and Booz.

They do take freshies for business analyst positions smile.gif Bain and Booz has smaller presence in Malaysia.
PiggyAikz
post Sep 12 2011, 10:26 AM

Getting Started
193 posts

QUOTE(adrianwtx90 @ Sep 1 2011, 03:00 AM)
i dont think RMIT or UoM would be sufficient.. and they have a small team..my lecturer went for an interview with mckinsey..and on that day itself..everyone there has a phD..about 10 people..

you seem to be very unlucky maybe..
I would think both schools are actually good enough for top management consulting firms. Assuming you are looking at the Australian market, I am sure most Australians would not go to US to get an ivy league qualification when their education system in Australia is pretty good itself and close to home. So I am sure both schools would qualify but UoM would probably fall under target schools for Australia. Target schools are schools where the top firms go for their recruitment roadshows. Non-target school also stands a chance just that you have to apply on your own and not via campus recruitment which makes it slightly more difficult as you have less visibility compared to target school graduates.

Google for Mckinsey's Malaysian site. For undergrads aspiring to land a position with Mckinsey, please check out their Youth Leadership Academy workshop. Google it.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0148sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:34 AM