Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Auto trigger window media player in Vista laptop, Auto trigger window media player in Vist

views

TSsenico
post Aug 8 2011, 01:16 PM, updated 13y ago

1 posts

Hi,
I am using Dell Inspiron 1420 with Windows Vista. Recently, i am facing problem with auto trigger window media player and internet explorer. It will continue to open multiple internet explorer at one time. If i plug-in external hard disk, it also trigger window media player and followed by multiple internet explorer. How to prevent this problem?
Is is because of virus? My Norton antivirus is uptodate. So, I need help from the expert from this forum to solve this problem. Thank you.

Regards,
senico
annoymous1234
post Aug 10 2011, 02:31 AM

Cheapest condo in PJ
7,341 posts

QUOTE(senico @ Aug 8 2011, 01:16 PM)
Hi,
I am using Dell Inspiron 1420 with Windows Vista. Recently, i am facing problem with auto trigger window media player and internet explorer. It will continue to open multiple internet explorer at one time. If i plug-in external hard disk, it also trigger window media player and followed by multiple internet explorer. How to prevent this problem?
Is is because of virus? My Norton antivirus is uptodate. So, I need help from the expert from this forum to solve this problem. Thank you.

Regards,
senico
really sounds like virus. download malware bytes and scan. and change AV, use avast, avg or avira

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0122sec    0.77    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:58 PM