views

TSgoldfries
post Aug 6 2011, 10:06 PM, updated 13y ago

40K Club
Group Icon
Forum Admin
44,409 posts

user posted image

After the immense success of our last movie giveaway, we're ready to do it all over again! This time around, hang on tight to your hats because the aliens are coming to a cowboy town near you.

We have 140 pairs of tickets Cowboys & Aliens to be given away, and since a lot of you didn't manage to catch our previous screening, we're only opening ticket redemption to our forumers who didn't make it the first time round.

As always, redemption is only a couple of clicks away. Just follow the simple steps below and click away during the allotted redemption hours.

Once you've gotten the confirmation email, print it out and keep it handy. You can exchange the confirmation email for a pair of tickets at the Lowyat.NET HQ on Wednesday (10th August 2011) from 9 AM - 6 PM or on Thursday (11th August 2011) at our special Cowboys and Aliens booth at GSC Midvalley (6.30pm - 8.30pm).The only restriction that we are imposing is that redemption is only valid for members who have been registered for 3 months or more. .

TICKET REDEMPTION SITE : http://microsite.lowyat.net/cowboysandaliens/
TSgoldfries
post Aug 8 2011, 10:55 AM

40K Club
Group Icon
Forum Admin
44,409 posts

biggrin.gif updated!

Lowyat Networks Sdn. Bhd., (LYN HQ)
B-13-5, Block B, Northpoint Office Suites,
Mid valley City, Medan Syed Putra Utara,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.

smile.gif

FAQ
Q: Can we choose seats?
A: No, seats are allocated on "first come first served" basis.

Q: Can other people collect for me?
A: Yes, as long as they have the code. They can collect for you. 1 code = 1 pair of tickets.

Q: Should I Inform the people at LYN HQ?
A: Well basically our list got name and code together, so those who want their friends to collect on their behalf should pm PM wernshen their permission first before he agrees to release the tickets to their friends.

Q: I didn't get my E-mail.
A: Check the junk / spam box. smile.gif But don't worry if you never got your E-mail because.......... (refer to the next Q)

Q: I made a mistake, used the right user ID but wrong E-mail. I don't have any notification E-mail! How!?!?
A: The email is just a 'reminder'. As long as you have your correct userid as well as the confirmation number that was displayed on the microsite, you're good to go.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0130sec    0.28    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:22 PM