I'm a little confuse and wanna confirm with your guys here:
I plan to pay my OCBC credit card which either transfer from CIMB online or PBB online (both are normal saving account):
1) which bank will charge more cheaper? is CIMB?
2) RM1 per transfer or RM0.50?
3) what is the meaning RM0.50 charges for CIMB? In my this case, can I enjoy this lowest charges?
4) Is IBG same with Instant Transfer? What's the different?
5) How many days the transaction will be done if I transfer from CIMB to OCBC? 2 working days or instantly?
Thanks and appreciate who can help me here....
This post has been edited by sam240: Oct 27 2011, 02:10 PM
Interbank Giro(IBG) & Interbank Fund Tranfer(IBFT)