Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Semenyih Parklands

views

hypercore
post Aug 27 2011, 03:31 PM

Getting Started
84 posts

I'ts next to Bandar Tasek Kesuma (where I live)......takes 45 minutes to reach KLCC without jam......go through Jalan Semenyih and then Jalan Cheras (Grand Saga highway) bypass Kajang.......developer is based in TTDI PJ......ex plantation and jungle land?.......in front of Mahkota Industrial Estate and Beranang Industrial Estate.......

Added on August 27, 2011, 8:06 pmI think if you ask me most of the jams are in KL and not in Semenyih..........in Semenyih during peak hour (6:45AM - 8:00AM) and (5:30PM - 8:00PM) you can clear the whole length of Jalan Semenyih within 30 minutes even though there's is a jam..........another way is to take the Lekas highway and exit at Semenyih town which should take about 20 minutes through the jam...........but if you are working in Masjid India or Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman it is going to take 1:30 hours in KL itself..........the REAL jams that dont move are really in KL (after 6:45AM, after tol batu 9 Cheras Grand Saga highway), Jalan Loke Yew, Jalan Kuching, and Bukit Bintang.

This post has been edited by hypercore: Aug 27 2011, 08:06 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0155sec    0.52    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:43 PM