Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

CSL Mi350, Dual SIM Android Phone.

views

peterscm
post Aug 13 2011, 12:08 AM

Casual
373 posts

Been using it for two weeks, below is my finding:

1. GPS can easily detect satelite but will take some time to lock it. Once locked, next lock will be fast. Still looking for software to speed up satelite locking time.
2. using Papago GPS software, no problem.
3. With WiFi permanant on + 2 lines turn on, can last 11 hours before drops to 5%.
4. No problem receiving call. Sound is clear.
5. Speaker sound will 'break' when vol set to maximum.
6. Initial tested with Digi 3G, not very stable. Later tested with Singtel 3G in Singapore and has no problem. May be my area (kepong baru) Digi 3G is not stable.
7. Performance wise, is acceptable. The 4GB MicroSD is not enough. I put in 16GB MicroSD.
8. After installed software, need to move it to SD card or else you will run out of internal storage space.

This post has been edited by peterscm: Aug 13 2011, 12:09 AM
peterscm
post Aug 29 2011, 09:27 AM

Casual
373 posts

last week, my wife use the phone until no more juice. then try to charge it back but fails to charge it, even leave it charging for one whole week. when charging, the four keys light come on but the charge cannot charge the battery. then lasr sat sent it to CSL sc. the tech help to boost charge the battery and everythings back to normal.

so, moral of the story is DO NOT fully discharged your battery or else u have to pay a visit to sc.

This post has been edited by peterscm: Aug 29 2011, 09:28 AM
peterscm
post Oct 9 2011, 11:08 PM

Casual
373 posts

hi, does anyone encountered the phone will auto reboot itself?

My friend and my unit will auto reboot by itself few times a day. After reboot, sometimes it cannot detect appl already installed in SD card. need to manual reboot until it can shows all installed appl.

btw, the phone is not rooted. There is around 45MB internal storage left.

peterscm
post Oct 18 2011, 04:28 PM

Casual
373 posts

new firmware is available for Mi350 but need to send in to Service Center to get it update.

QUOTE(Sunday at 8:57pm.)
CSL: There is an updated firmware for Mi350.

Source: http://www.facebook.com/CSLgroup?sk=wall

This post has been edited by peterscm: Oct 18 2011, 04:28 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:48 AM