Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

CSL Mi350, Dual SIM Android Phone.

views

hh_chng
post Feb 15 2012, 11:16 PM

8 posts

anyone can make a backup rom for this phone. i wish to flash back to the stock 2.2.2 froyo. i accidentally flashed mine to viewsonic 2.3.7, feel kinda weird now~

Added on February 15, 2012, 11:18 pm
QUOTE(dyfw @ Feb 15 2012, 09:42 PM)
I have this sim card not available problem when using Umobile prepaid. Currently using celcom sim with no problem. Anyone facing the same issue? Wonder when android 2.3 will come....
same goes for me

This post has been edited by hh_chng: Feb 15 2012, 11:18 PM
hh_chng
post Feb 16 2012, 04:12 PM

8 posts

[quote=dyfw,Feb 16 2012, 03:41 PM]
Wah...you use 2.3 oso cannot detect umobile? and mine now intermittent auto restart. hp problem or OS problem?

haven't try on 2.3 yet. maybe it works hmm.gif
dun have restart problem since 2.2, it be hardware prob
hh_chng
post Feb 27 2012, 06:40 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(malula012 @ Feb 26 2012, 11:26 PM)
anybody here have the official ROM froyo 2.2.2 for mi350? I accidently  use  2.3.7 viewsonic..now i need to downgrade..Please need urgently..
we're in the same situation~ sad.gif
hh_chng
post Feb 28 2012, 04:20 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(malula012 @ Feb 28 2012, 01:25 AM)
here is the stock froyo 2.2.2 firmware but not CSL..china brand. you may visit here forum
VISIT forum discussion<---->

Download the firmware stock froyo 2.2.2 HERE

I already installed and all working..
yeah... it is the Muchtel A2 stock rom i tried before.
stock launcher is much smoother while scrolling
but currently i using a viewsonic v350 custom rom "firmwareultimate1.2.3.7z"
i like the ui:
slide to unlock
custom bootscreen with silent boot up sound

it is still best to hv a bkup of csl froyo 2.2.2 rom in case we nid to send to cust centre for some warranty replacement
hh_chng
post Feb 28 2012, 09:07 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(towseng76 @ Feb 28 2012, 04:32 PM)
Where can i fine this viewsonic v350 custom rom "firmwareultimate1.2.3.7z"???

How to backup CSL original rom??
here --> viewsonic v350 firmwares

*once u've flashed those firmwares, ur csl stock firmware is gone

about backing up current rom, a clockworkmod recovery is needed
apparently i can't find 1 for this model.
hh_chng
post Jun 9 2012, 03:40 AM

8 posts

QUOTE(yuweng @ Jun 3 2012, 03:27 PM)
Mi350 AKA Lenovo A60, Viewsonic V350, Mutchel A2 are the same phone & this phone has been exploited long time ago !  blush.gif

You guys should try banjo0719 Cyanogen ICS Themed ROM

Download the recovery & Mobileuncle tools here

Steps to Install
1. Install mobileuncle apk
2. Flash recovery.img
3. Reboot to recovery & install Yonip 5.2
4. Setup Google Play
5. Install Yonip 5.1 Market fix

And you'll have a fully functional Lenovo A60 ICS Theme on your Mi350 ! rclxms.gif

I have even ported it to Mi357 & it is working great with 1.5GB Internal Storage (hacks included with this ROM to use your SdCard as Internal Storage. With this you can install unlimited apps without the constantly annoying popup of low storage problem)

Its quite simple to install as all tools have been develop nowaday compare to those at Eclair & Froyo era. If there is anything you don't understand, you can follow the forum thread there loh... tongue.gif Everything is explained there... rclxms.gif
i downloaded, installed & flash my csl mi350 with the recovery files provided and it just stuck at the screen indicating
'enter recovery mode'.

i perform the keys combination to enter the recovery mode after rebooting and the same thing is happening [stuck at 'enter recovery mode' message] so i think the recovery is dead but nvm since this model is not releasing any updates and probably won't gonna so i pretty much nt going to need the recovery tools. in case there happens to be a recovery that works on my model i can still flash it with the mobile uncle [thanks for the tools, i don't need to search on google again].

this happened on me when i tried to flash my recovery using the levono a60 custom recovery last year. As a result i think levono a60 model's recovery is not gonna work with csl mi350, muchtel a2 as well as viewsonic v350 because out of these models levono a60 is slightly different.

about the gingerbread firmware 2.3.5 or the stock firmware that is released for levono a60 is not gonna work with another 3 models mentioned earlier since the custom recovery is not supported and you dun wanna try it because i've tried them all [not working because only levono a60 has a camera button or wadsoever button (i forgot it) needed to be pressed for the tool (there is a flash utility for levono a60) to begin the flashing process].

*anyway, these are my experience and thanks for the beautiful ics theme just too bad i don't know how to apply it to my phone
*if you guys really have your csl mi350 flashed successfully using the levono a60 custom rom(s) would you please share how to do it

... actually i just get bk to tis thread to c if there's any new firmware comin up for this model and i'm currently still looking for the stock firmware of this phone [ in .nb0 extension ]

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0165sec    0.07    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:43 AM