RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> the Gardenz@One South, Seri Kembangan

kh8668
post Jul 27 2011, 12:18 PM

Mamma Mia!
Group: Senior Member

Gardenz to see soft launch

Tags: Gardenz , Hua Yang Bhd , Klang Valley , Loh Chin Hong , One South , Parc , Seri Kembangan , Symphony Heights , Taman Pulai Indah

By Clint Loh of theedgeproperty.com
Tuesday, 26 July 2011 16:46

KUALA LUMPUR: Property developer Hua Yang Bhd will be having a soft launch this Saturday, July 30 for its serviced apartments called Gardenz@One South in Seri Kembangan, it told the press at a media briefing on Tuesday, July 26.

"We will be soft launching the Gardenz@One South gallery this Saturday. We expect a massive turnout as we will be opening up registration for the first 54 units," said Loh Chin Hong, sales and marketing manager of Hua Yang.

Gardenz, which has a gross development value (GDV) of RM154 million, consists of 377 units of serviced apartments in two 23-storey blocks. All units will be 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartments, with built-up areas ranging from 1,020 sq ft to 1,220 sq ft. With nine units per floor serviced by three lifts, Gardenz is considered a low-density apartment.

Loh said that although the opening of more units will depend on the take up rates of the first 54, he expects all 377 units of Gardenz to be sold out by the end of this year.

The 54 units open for sale this Saturday will be from the third to ninth floors. The units open for sale are priced from RM380,000 to RM450,000, and the maintenance fee is 25 sen psf.

The development was named Gardenz for its green concept with a contemporary twist.

The unique selling points, Loh said, are Gardenz's five elements theme and the luxurious space of its units. The development will incorporate themes of metal, wood, water, earth, and fire elements. It will feature The Kinship Garden (metal), symbolised by statuettes, sundials and wind chimes, making it a good spot for work or study. The Bountiful Garden (water) will feature clear pools and ponds, whilst the Summer Garden (fire) offers the development a burst of colour and passion, stimulating healthy-flowing qi. The Terracota Grove (earth) and the Willow Orchard (wood) both offer breezy pockets of solitude and retreat within Gardenz.

Gardenz has facilities spread across the first and second floor, such as an infinity pool, wading pool, floating timber deck at the pool area, Jacuzzi, sauna/steam room, gymnasium, jogging track, two squash courts, full basketball court, floating indoor badminton courts, table tennis and snooker room.

Loh also said there will be 30 lifestyle facilities including a KTV room, AV room/mini theatre, residents lounge, yoga/aerobics room, tuition room, reading room, WiFi room, games room, BBQ pit, function room and reflexology paths.

Gardenz's lowest four levels are for parking — two covered carparks will be allocated for each apartment unit.

Loh said the opening of more units will depend on the take up rates of the first 54. However, he expects all 377 units of Gardenz to be sold out by the end of this year. The target market is expected to be young professionals, fresh graduates, young families and upgraders from the area in and surrounding Seri Kembangan, he added.

Gardenz is the third phase (Phase 3) of Hua Yang's One South, its biggest project in the Klang Valley, comprising of shop offices, serviced apartments, SOHO units, and office towers. A leasehold development, One South spans over 16.7 acres, and is worth RM840 million.

One South's Phase 1 has a GDV of RM216 million, and comprised of retail and office units. Launched in April 2010, its retail units were sold out by June of that year, and its office units had take-up rates of 73%.

Phase 2 of One South, with a GDV of RM154 million, is called Parc@One South. Comprising of serviced apartments, it is already fully booked.

Future launches in One South would be its two final phases, Phase 4 and Phase 5. Phase 4 will have two blocks of serviced apartments, and is expected to be launched in the first quarter of 2012. Phase 5 will be an office tower, and is expected to be launched in the third quarter of 2013.

Hua Yang is a main market listed company with over 30 years if experience in property development. It has developed close to RM1.2 billion worth of completed projects, with 46% coming from Perak, 38% from Johor, 15% from the Klang Valley and 1% from Negeri Sembilan.

Hua Yang's on-going projects are the RM205.8 million Symphony Heights in the Klang Valley and the RM199.9 million Taman Pulai Indah in Johor. Hua Yang said it will be launching projects worth RM525 million in 2012, with 70% coming from Selangor.

This post has been edited by kh8668: Jul 27 2011, 12:21 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TuitionHomeBiz
post Jul 27 2011, 12:48 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

went to their site office. Both Parc and Gardenz are nice.. Personally I like Gardenz's design.. If the pkg is as good as Parc, i.e. DIBS.. I would have go queue this saturday..
+Quote Post
jmh33
post Jul 27 2011, 01:35 PM

Getting Started

went there, no DIBS for gardenz..
+Quote Post
tssoo
post Jul 28 2011, 09:57 PM

Getting Started

anyone visit their showroom?? now they offer

•Down payment only RM1000
•SPA ( legal fees & disbursement fees) born by developer
•Legal loan agreement+stamp duty also borne by developer
•1 year maintenance fees (including sinking fund) borne by developer
•RM1000 cash voucher for buyer get buyer

+Quote Post
TuitionHomeBiz
post Jul 29 2011, 08:28 AM

Getting Started

that day went there, showroom hasnt officially open for public... guess tomorrow, the site office will be crowded.. good luck for those wanna invest in Gardenz ! rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
tssoo
post Jul 29 2011, 10:08 AM

Getting Started

showroom is open already...those interested, move fast
+Quote Post
kinwawa
post Jul 30 2011, 10:37 AM

Regular

free lunch!!!
+Quote Post
rayzel
post Jul 30 2011, 10:55 AM

Casual

where is the sales office?
+Quote Post
chrisw
post Jul 30 2011, 06:06 PM

Stay hungry, stay foolish

Hi, am new here..just wondering if it's worth for invest?just took up 1unit there, looking for advise from sifu(s) here.. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
TuitionHomeBiz
post Jul 30 2011, 08:59 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(chrisw @ Jul 30 2011, 06:06 PM)
Hi, am new here..just wondering if it's worth for invest?just took up 1unit there, looking for advise from sifu(s) here..  biggrin.gif
Still doubt? U should feel very lucky, happy to have one at GARDENZ. I hope I have one, just I out of quota.
+Quote Post
white cam
post Jul 30 2011, 11:05 PM

anyone book any unit today?
+Quote Post
property101
post Jul 31 2011, 01:11 AM

Regular

visited in the early evening, only 2 units left with not-so-good view, around 38xk after 10% discount
+Quote Post
tssoo
post Jul 31 2011, 08:31 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(property101 @ Jul 31 2011, 01:11 AM)
visited in the early evening, only 2 units left with not-so-good view, around 38xk after 10% discount
do u know that 2 unit left is which type? which floor?

TQ
+Quote Post
Winning11
post Jul 31 2011, 08:45 AM

Getting Started

i think it's located at 23rd and 21st floor. facing bkt jalil
+Quote Post
junksofsam
post Jul 31 2011, 08:48 AM

Getting Started

Really worth the moeny meh? more than 350 psf woh, in sri kembangan area can fetch such high pricess?
+Quote Post
Winning11
post Jul 31 2011, 08:54 AM

Getting Started

i think it mostly depends whether the shopping area will be popular or not?

one thing i don't really like is when u are leaving from there to kl area. jam man...

or are there any alternative ways?
+Quote Post
junksofsam
post Jul 31 2011, 09:34 AM

Getting Started

any agent here? where exactly the showroom or sales office is?

any SA here? any units left now?

if got, today got time to go there look see look see...
+Quote Post
rayzel
post Jul 31 2011, 11:43 AM

Casual

Depends on your risk appetite. Those unit facing the lake maybe worth to buy. But I still think that the area already crowded plus the heavy traffic at sg besi. Nightmare...
+Quote Post
sawmania
post Jul 31 2011, 12:00 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Winning11 @ Jul 31 2011, 08:54 AM)
i think it mostly depends whether the shopping area will be popular or not?

one thing i don't really like is when u are leaving from there to kl area. jam man...

or are there any alternative ways?
I second that. The road is narrow with 2 lanes on each side and 4 residential condo/apartment is within that area
I reckon it will be more terrible if one south is operating someday in the future
unless they widened the road, I think it would be a pain going anywhere

+Quote Post
endanger
post Jul 31 2011, 12:12 PM

Getting Started

No jam, no "ong"
+Quote Post
junksofsam
post Jul 31 2011, 02:25 PM

Getting Started

so the price is RM 380K * 0.9 = 342K / 1020 = RM 335 psf..

slightly on the high side right?

anyone bought Parc here? what is the price offer during launch time and now?
+Quote Post
Winning11
post Jul 31 2011, 04:16 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sawmania @ Jul 31 2011, 12:00 PM)
I second that. The road is narrow with 2 lanes on each side and 4 residential condo/apartment is within that area
I reckon it will be more terrible if one south is operating someday in the future
unless they widened the road, I think it would be a pain going anywhere
another problem will be jam.

not during working days. those are normal anywhere in kl.

but during festival time. the jam in sg. besi toll will be like rclxub.gif , no?
+Quote Post
property101
post Jul 31 2011, 04:49 PM

Regular

QUOTE(tssoo @ Jul 31 2011, 08:31 AM)
do u know that 2 unit left is which type? which floor?

TQ
around 17th / 18th / 19th floor

jam was quiet scary during weekend (yesterday), no, the jam was not caused by one south visitors. tried both way to get out from that area. from south city junction and the roundabout near palace of golden horses, both junction easily takes 20 minutes each for that less than 1km journey. i was there from 2pm to 6pm checking out the area, the jam did not ceased at all.

once i tried driving at the roundabout near palace of golden horses at friday 11pm, man...the traffic was so long as if 6pm

imagine additional 1000+ plus and the commercials are completed by 2014-2015....

there are some new roads to be completed in the area, but not sure how it will solve the bottle neck problem

This post has been edited by property101: Jul 31 2011, 04:53 PM
+Quote Post
scorgio
post Jul 31 2011, 07:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!

The jam was due to the road entering Seri Kembangan, JKR don't know doing what. Used to be 2 lanes, since Fri one lane closed. So imagine after Turf Club roundabout, 3 lanes need to squeeze into 1. Thus the jam. And it bottled the incoming traffic from Mint Hotel as well.

+Quote Post
kinwawa
post Jul 31 2011, 08:32 PM

Regular

yala...i used that road to work everyday.....working in TPM...the jam recently is due to the never-ending roadworks by JKR...normally it's not that jam at what was experienced for the past 2 weeks.....
anyway...let's see how jam it's going to be once the Zest is occupied...then we can assess a bit as the same situation might occur once One South is ready...
+Quote Post
scorgio
post Jul 31 2011, 09:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!

If only there's an interchange of MEX at Tmn Equine, the jam around Turf Club area would be greatly reduced.

+Quote Post
chrisw
post Aug 1 2011, 10:07 AM

QUOTE(TuitionHomeBiz @ Jul 30 2011, 08:59 PM)
Still doubt? U should feel very lucky, happy to have one at GARDENZ. I hope I have one, just I out of quota.
What makes u felt that it was good investment since there are quite some negative feedbacks here regarding the location & traffic flow?

It was actually my 1st investment, kindly enlighten me notworthy.gif

I got the garden view lot on 21st tongue.gif
+Quote Post
TuitionHomeBiz
post Aug 1 2011, 02:01 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(chrisw @ Aug 1 2011, 10:07 AM)
What makes u felt that it was good investment since there are quite some negative feedbacks here regarding the location & traffic flow?

It was actually my 1st investment, kindly enlighten me   notworthy.gif

I got the garden view lot on 21st  tongue.gif
Hmm.. from my experience who already staying near there couple of years, despite the traffic is kinda heavy at certain hours, it's not all time, and cars are not stucked there both ways. I believe it's due to JKR project which I dunno why ... it was like almost completed, then demolished again certain area and rebuild.. faint and no clue at all. Anyway, I think it could turn better after the project completion. just FYI, jam is ard 5~8pm (path of KL/Seremban HighWay enters back of Nouvelle Hotel)... path from Roundable entering OneSouth/FortunePark/Eastlake is smooth to drive.

As mentioned previously, the success of this project, is pretty depends on the OneSouth streetmall. I have faith on that personally. And, since it's a investment for you, then probably you should have researched that students are scattering around that area. This leads to Eastlake, Fortune Park as good examples for tenancy. Since OneSouth project is higher end and newer by 2014, i believe it attracts students shift/stay there..

well, above just my opinion.. hope it strengthen your heart. =) cheers~

This post has been edited by TuitionHomeBiz: Aug 1 2011, 02:11 PM
+Quote Post
chrisw
post Aug 2 2011, 12:20 AM

QUOTE(TuitionHomeBiz @ Aug 1 2011, 02:01 PM)
Hmm.. from my experience who already staying near there couple of years, despite the traffic is kinda heavy at certain hours, it's not all time, and cars are not stucked there both ways. I believe it's due to JKR project which I dunno why ... it was like almost completed, then  demolished again certain area and rebuild.. faint and no clue at all. Anyway, I think it could turn better after the project completion. just FYI, jam is ard 5~8pm (path of KL/Seremban HighWay enters back of Nouvelle Hotel)... path from Roundable entering OneSouth/FortunePark/Eastlake is smooth to drive.

As mentioned previously, the success of this project, is pretty depends on the OneSouth streetmall. I have faith on that personally. And, since it's a investment for you, then probably you should have researched that students are scattering around that area. This leads to Eastlake, Fortune Park as good examples for tenancy. Since OneSouth project is higher end and newer by 2014, i believe it attracts students shift/stay there..

Well noted & thank you for the meaningful insight. notworthy.gif

Personally, I have some good feelings about the development before I made the booking. smile.gif
+Quote Post
xavi5567
post Aug 2 2011, 12:35 AM

\(●'Å'●)/

QUOTE(TuitionHomeBiz @ Aug 1 2011, 02:01 PM)
Hmm.. from my experience who already staying near there couple of years, despite the traffic is kinda heavy at certain hours, it's not all time, and cars are not stucked there both ways. I believe it's due to JKR project which I dunno why ... it was like almost completed, then  demolished again certain area and rebuild.. faint and no clue at all. Anyway, I think it could turn better after the project completion. just FYI, jam is ard 5~8pm (path of KL/Seremban HighWay enters back of Nouvelle Hotel)... path from Roundable entering OneSouth/FortunePark/Eastlake is smooth to drive.

the traffic is horrible there becos of the road and the traffic light.. there are jus to many traffic light there.. not even 50m there is another traffic light.. as for the road leading to KL seremban highway from jalan besar being build and rebuild is becos the workmanship of the contractor.. keep failing.. then financial issue.. i have no doubt it will grow.. but the tenant there will be mostly middle eastern people.. so if u have no problem with tat... it should b no problem i guess.. and i would oso like u to know.. shop lot at south city is barely surviving... so hopefully this will bring in investor la.. finger cross..
+Quote Post
tonymtc
post Aug 2 2011, 11:26 AM

Book a unit at Gardenz @ One south, 13 floor, facing north, from balcony and master bedroom can see lake view and also bukit jalil from side, infront can see Park @ One south, is it a good-view unit?
+Quote Post
endanger
post Aug 2 2011, 12:25 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(tonymtc @ Aug 2 2011, 11:26 AM)
Book a unit at Gardenz @ One south, 13 floor, facing north, from balcony and master bedroom can see lake view and also bukit jalil from side, infront can see Park @ One south, is it a good-view unit?
So many views, yes a good one. How much before discount bro? Type A or B?
+Quote Post
junksofsam
post Aug 2 2011, 06:13 PM

Getting Started

is gardenz fully sold already?
+Quote Post
jj1979
post Aug 2 2011, 07:31 PM

QUOTE(junksofsam @ Aug 2 2011, 06:13 PM)
is gardenz fully sold already?
no! they are releasing batch by batch, understand that they have not gotten the advertising license but is able to register for interested buyers.
+Quote Post
endanger
post Aug 3 2011, 08:47 AM

Getting Started

Fully sold la. Attached pic is the price chart which I took on 30th July at 3pm. All colored and slashed are sold units. Roughly 10 left at that time. By the time I left at 6pm, the SA told me it's fully sold. Selling before advertising permit is usual.
+Quote Post
kochin
post Aug 3 2011, 08:52 AM

I just hope I do!

anybody can pinpoint this at google map please?
thanks.
+Quote Post
endanger
post Aug 3 2011, 09:36 AM

Getting Started

3.037798,101.706852 gmap coordinates
+Quote Post
jmh33
post Aug 3 2011, 10:25 AM

Getting Started

what is the starting price for the next open booking?
+Quote Post
tonymtc
post Aug 3 2011, 06:25 PM

QUOTE(endanger @ Aug 2 2011, 12:25 PM)
So many views, yes a good one. How much before discount bro? Type A or B?
The unit i bought is 1065 sf, before discount is 414k, type E.
Actually front view can see park@ one south, right side from balcony and master bedroom can see partly lake view, left side can see bukit jalil view party also. Most important is wont get sunlight directly from either west or east.

+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Aug 3 2011, 06:47 PM

Casual

QUOTE(property101 @ Jul 31 2011, 05:49 PM)
around 17th / 18th / 19th floor

jam was quiet scary during weekend (yesterday), no, the jam was not caused by one south visitors. tried both way to get out from that area. from south city junction and the roundabout near palace of golden horses, both junction easily takes 20 minutes each for that less than 1km journey. i was there from 2pm to 6pm checking out the area, the jam did not ceased at all.

once i tried driving at the roundabout near palace of golden horses at friday 11pm, man...the traffic was so long as if 6pm

imagine additional 1000+ plus and the commercials are completed by 2014-2015....

there are some new roads to be completed in the area, but not sure how it will solve the bottle neck problem
hm...jam......very jam.............................................very very jam pass two week..................................................never jam like this since the jalan serdang perdana direct served to jalan bukit jalil.........but IMHO, it cause by the rushing construction of the flyover from jalan bukit jalil to jalan serdang raya...they blocking the road to one lane...FYI, the flyover estimated completed by Nov 2011. correct me if im wrong. smile.gif
+Quote Post
DeaDLocK
post Aug 4 2011, 11:53 AM

Casual

I reserved unit in new block, 1220sq/ft, they asking 437k after discount.

RM358psf! You all think worth it?
+Quote Post
svalley
post Aug 4 2011, 12:15 PM

QUOTE(DeaDLocK @ Aug 4 2011, 11:53 AM)

WOWWW!! for the area thot its quite high..how much u pay the deposit?

heard one condo in cheras 280++psf only.
+Quote Post
tonymtc
post Aug 4 2011, 01:54 PM

QUOTE(DeaDLocK @ Aug 4 2011, 11:53 AM)

new block D i heard raise 7% compare to the Gardenz block C.
+Quote Post
The-Insider
post Aug 4 2011, 02:55 PM

Group: New Member

Hello All.

I booked a unit 1060sq feet at RM412,000 before the 10% discount. Am not keen to proceed and would like to release unit to any interested party. Any takers?
Please PM me.
Thanks.

+Quote Post
mymeng
post Aug 8 2011, 01:05 PM

Hi, I booked the unit in block B oledi.. still can share rebates voucher RM1k?
+Quote Post
JustNobody
post Aug 8 2011, 01:27 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(svalley @ Aug 4 2011, 12:15 PM)
WOWWW!! for the area thot its quite high..how much u pay the deposit?

heard one condo in cheras 280++psf only.
Yea.. Cheras condo is the cheapest near rclxms.gif KL!!
+Quote Post
JC999
post Aug 8 2011, 03:01 PM

Getting Started

expensive for this area
+Quote Post
kh8668
post Aug 8 2011, 03:23 PM

Mamma Mia!

user posted image

+Quote Post
Adorable
post Aug 8 2011, 09:11 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(The-Insider @ Aug 4 2011, 02:55 PM)
Hello All.

I booked a unit 1060sq feet at RM412,000 before the 10% discount. Am not keen to proceed and would like to release unit to any interested party. Any takers?
Please PM me.
Thanks.
I'm interested.
PM me more details pls...Thanks.

+Quote Post
PropertyDemand
post Aug 9 2011, 06:32 PM

What is the best direction actually?

Quite interested on the concept, anyone would like to let go your unit please PM me.
Preferably for PARC or block C.
Thanks.
+Quote Post
Adorable
post Aug 9 2011, 09:27 PM

Getting Started

how come the sales agent said the price is not fixed one even though we have paid the RM1,000 for deposit? Meaning it will increase or decrease?
+Quote Post
Winning11
post Aug 9 2011, 09:29 PM

Getting Started

have you guys sign the S&P? how long does it take for the lawyer or developer to contact us to sign it?
+Quote Post
mymeng
post Aug 9 2011, 11:48 PM

Anyone here get the loan? May I know your status?

Please share your opinion whether it is good to buy Gardenz for investment or own stay. icon_question.gif

This post has been edited by mymeng: Aug 9 2011, 11:50 PM
+Quote Post
ezra_29
post Aug 10 2011, 12:55 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(The-Insider @ Aug 4 2011, 02:55 PM)
Hello All.

Please PM me.
Thanks.
which floor u got?facing whr?
+Quote Post
makunouchi
post Aug 10 2011, 12:59 AM

Hi there!

I have booked 2 units for block b.

Nice floor n number. (9-9)

Letting go this this weekend,
As spouse adamant on landed.

Those interested pm me.

Sayang to let go 9-9,
As I was there when it just opened for booking.
Also will have premium resale value.
Ie 88, 99, etc

+Quote Post
Adorable
post Aug 10 2011, 10:44 PM

Getting Started

PM me the parcel level and contact pls.
Thanks.
+Quote Post
PropertyDemand
post Aug 12 2011, 12:22 PM

How come so quiet in this thread? It seems the respond is not that good? wink.gif

+Quote Post
chrisw
post Aug 12 2011, 05:50 PM

QUOTE(Adorable @ Aug 9 2011, 09:27 PM)
how come the sales agent said the price is not fixed one even though we have paid the RM1,000 for deposit? Meaning it will increase or decrease?
Call the salesperson to ask just now..the price are firm if it's stated in your receipt when u place the deposit but if u got it during pre-launch, the salesperson said that price not firm due to the pricing haven't been confirm by their management

Added on August 12, 2011, 5:55 pm
QUOTE(Winning11 @ Aug 9 2011, 09:29 PM)
have you guys sign the S&P? how long does it take for the lawyer or developer to contact us to sign it?
Around 2-weeks or so after the loan approved, the lawyer will contact you to sign both agreements: the S&P and loan agreement. They are using same lawyer due to the legal fees are bear by developer <-- these are what the salesperson told me tongue.gif

This post has been edited by chrisw: Aug 12 2011, 05:55 PM
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Aug 13 2011, 11:36 AM

Casual

QUOTE(PropertyDemand @ Aug 12 2011, 01:22 PM)
How come so quiet in this thread? It seems the respond is not that good? wink.gif
Base on my view,recently ppl or investors are rushing trading at bursa malaysia included me due to its a chance to monitoring n buy up the trusted share that keep droping. Gardenz is wait for the final stage launching which is 17th-23th floor by this few days. Below 16th are 95% sold. -share-
+Quote Post
chrisw
post Aug 13 2011, 12:32 PM

QUOTE(SeanFD2 @ Aug 13 2011, 11:36 AM)
Base on my view,recently ppl or investors are rushing trading at bursa malaysia included me due to its a chance to monitoring n buy up the trusted share that keep droping. Gardenz is wait for the final stage launching which is 17th-23th floor by this few days. Below 16th are 95% sold. -share-
You mean new phase or block C?

FYI, my booked unit is on high floor..when I make my decision that time, 18th floor & below are all booked except on some units design layout that are no so good..just my feelings tongue.gif
+Quote Post
PropertyDemand
post Aug 13 2011, 04:22 PM

I'm interested with the corner unit pool view. Anyone would like to let go your unit please pm me.
Thanks.

+Quote Post
kinwawa
post Aug 13 2011, 07:43 PM

Regular

QUOTE(PropertyDemand @ Aug 13 2011, 04:22 PM)
I'm interested with the corner unit pool view. Anyone would like to let go your unit please pm me.
Thanks.
Latest site image of the Gardenz

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Adorable
post Aug 13 2011, 11:42 PM

Getting Started

Parc & Gardenz...which one better?
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Aug 13 2011, 11:45 PM

Casual

QUOTE(chrisw @ Aug 13 2011, 01:32 PM)

FYI, my booked unit is on high floor..when I make my decision that time, 18th floor & below are all booked except on some units design layout that are no so good..just my feelings  tongue.gif
Is block B....Block C fully booked.
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Aug 14 2011, 12:34 AM

Casual

[quote=alliance.morgan,Aug 14 2011, 12:50 AM]
Information:

Bank: Alliance Bank
Mortgager's Contact: 019 394 8987 alliance.morgan@gmail.com
Mortgager's Location: Klang Valley. On Mobile. Give me a call anytime 24/7.
Name: Morgan Chong

Dear All Value Buyer,

For all new One South residential buyer, kindly please take note that loan applications is only process by developer/RE agency appointed Banker/Mortgage consultant. Self apply will not entitle to enjoy the promotion package which is SPA legal fee, loan agreement and disbursement fee borned by developer and 1 year maintenace fee+sinking fund free (Gardenz). Any enquiry please call Andrew Poh (residential loan department) for more information at;-
M:010 566 8633
O: 03-89458878/8872.
Thanks. smile.gif

Regards,
Sean Teo
Head of project launch division
H/P: +6016 7783386
Email: sean@aygproperty.com
+Quote Post
PropertyDemand
post Aug 14 2011, 12:57 AM

[quote=SeanFD2,Aug 14 2011, 12:34 AM]
[quote=alliance.morgan,Aug 14 2011, 12:50 AM]
Information:

Bank: Alliance Bank
Mortgager's Contact: 019 394 8987 alliance.morgan@gmail.com
Mortgager's Location: Klang Valley. On Mobile. Give me a call anytime 24/7.
Name: Morgan Chong

Dear All Value Buyer,

For all new One South residential buyer, kindly please take note that loan applications is only process by developer/RE agency appointed Banker/Mortgage consultant. Self apply will not entitle to enjoy the promotion package which is SPA legal fee, loan agreement and disbursement fee borned by developer and 1 year maintenace fee+sinking fund free (Gardenz). Any enquiry please call Andrew Poh (residential loan department) for more information at;-
M:010 566 8633
O: 03-89458878/8872.
Thanks. smile.gif

Regards,
Sean Teo
Head of project launch division
H/P: +6016 7783386
Email: sean@aygproperty.com

[/quote]

Hi Sean, may I know is there any corner pool view available?
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Aug 14 2011, 11:25 AM

Casual

QUOTE(PropertyDemand @ Aug 14 2011, 01:57 AM)
Hi Sean, may I know is there any corner pool view available?
hmm... hmm.gif i think you only cant ask the attending sales agent to help for get ready booking the 17th to top floor pool view unit since 16th floor below was fully booked. Also subject to the unit that you interested can be grab by your SA or not since there is 1st come 1st serve basis. FYI, the 17th floor to top floor estimated to be open by this few days. good luck.

Added on August 15, 2011, 8:23 pm
QUOTE(chrisw @ Aug 13 2011, 01:32 PM)

FYI, my booked unit is on high floor..when I make my decision that time, 18th floor & below are all booked except on some units design layout that are no so good..just my feelings  tongue.gif
I means Block B. haha, u booked a best unit! rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by SeanFD2: Aug 15 2011, 08:23 PM
+Quote Post
felix796
post Aug 15 2011, 11:35 PM

Any comments on Gardenz@One South property? Heard they are selling fast...
+Quote Post
chrisw
post Aug 16 2011, 01:33 AM

QUOTE(SeanFD2 @ Aug 14 2011, 11:25 AM)

Added on August 15, 2011, 8:23 pm

I means Block B. haha, u booked a best unit! rclxms.gif
How u know the unit I booked is one of the best? I'm curious, pls share your thoughts! hmm.gif

Btw, I took the type/layout "C" for some reason..

This post has been edited by chrisw: Aug 16 2011, 01:34 AM
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Aug 16 2011, 12:47 PM

Casual

QUOTE(chrisw @ Aug 16 2011, 02:33 AM)
How u know the unit I booked is one of the best? I'm curious, pls share your thoughts!  hmm.gif

Btw, I took the type/layout "C" for some reason..
Bcz all the units is best! Type C is the end lot banglo unit which facing maze garden, SOHO, , astro, bukit jalil & One south boulevard streetmall. So...will not a bad unit right?
+Quote Post
mymeng
post Aug 18 2011, 09:47 PM

Hi Sean, if the banker from HSBC contact me for loan, and i think he was not the appointed banker from developer. What should I do? Can I proceed or need to refer to the developer since HSBC is the developer bank right? Please advise. thanks
+Quote Post
chrisw
post Aug 20 2011, 02:30 AM

QUOTE(mymeng @ Aug 18 2011, 09:47 PM)
Hi Sean, if the banker from HSBC contact me for loan, and i think he was not the appointed banker from developer. What should I do? Can I proceed or need to refer to the developer since HSBC is the developer bank right? Please advise. thanks
rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

+Quote Post
endanger
post Aug 20 2011, 02:40 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mymeng @ Aug 18 2011, 09:47 PM)
Call Andrew Poh to clarify..
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Aug 20 2011, 04:19 PM

Casual

Dear All, here to inform that GARDENZ@ONE SOUTH premium panoramic view units has been launched by today.
+Quote Post
chrisw
post Aug 20 2011, 05:58 PM

QUOTE(SeanFD2 @ Aug 20 2011, 04:19 PM)
Dear All, here to inform that GARDENZ@ONE SOUTH premium panoramic view units has been launched by today.
New block?
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Aug 20 2011, 06:12 PM

Casual

QUOTE(chrisw @ Aug 20 2011, 06:58 PM)
New block?
Opps..forgot to put block No. Is block B higher floor 17th to 23th.
+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Aug 29 2011, 09:06 AM

Getting Started

I'm also interested in getting a corner unit pool view (size 1220sqft). Anyone would like to let go your unit please pm me.

Thanks.

This post has been edited by urameshi81: Sep 4 2011, 11:05 PM
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Sep 4 2011, 11:12 PM

Getting Started

Need help from you guys....

For those who has apply for the housing loan....Are we allow to serve the interest + principal during the property under construction? If yes, mind to tell which bank allow this?

I have asked a banker and he said that we are not allowed pay more to reduce the principal as the bank rates given by the banker are already very attractive....(e.g. BLR - 2.4%)

Anyone has come across this matter? Appreciate your advise on this...
If possible I would like to serve my principal as well because I feel it's a bit waste if we only pay for the interest during the 3 years construction period. sweat.gif
+Quote Post
jmh33
post Sep 5 2011, 04:39 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(urameshi81 @ Sep 4 2011, 11:12 PM)
Need help from you guys....

For those who has apply for the housing loan....Are we allow to serve the interest + principal during the property under construction? If yes, mind to tell which bank allow this?

I have asked a banker and he said that we are not allowed pay more to reduce the principal as the bank rates given by the banker are already very attractive....(e.g. BLR - 2.4%)

Anyone has come across this matter? Appreciate your advise on this...
If possible I would like to serve my principal as well because I feel it's a bit waste if we only pay for the interest during the 3 years construction period. sweat.gif
u can use flexi loan..
+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Sep 5 2011, 04:53 PM

Getting Started

It is full flexi loan. They say cannot dump extra money in. Only can serve the interest during construction.
Have you check with your banker whether it is possible to serve the principal?
+Quote Post
jmh33
post Sep 5 2011, 05:03 PM

Getting Started

if is really a full flexi loan, u will get one account, with a sum of loan amount..
but before the full amount release, u can pay extra, principal amount will still remain, but the interest charges less.
example:
loan: 200k, bank released: 50k during construction..
u rich enuf to put in : 50k
bank will not able to charge u anything.. but principal amount will still show that u own them 50k..

Added on September 5, 2011, 5:06 pmaddition, u can use the 50k anytime.. hehe.. try get the sale agent explain until u understand.

This post has been edited by jmh33: Sep 5 2011, 05:06 PM
+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Sep 5 2011, 07:25 PM

Getting Started

Ok. I will try to check with my banker again..

Thanks for your explaination jmh33.

+Quote Post
endanger
post Sep 6 2011, 10:35 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(urameshi81 @ Sep 5 2011, 07:25 PM)
Ok. I will try to check with my banker again..

Thanks for your explaination jmh33.
Which bank u applied that says cannot pay principal while serving interest? Mind to share?
+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Sep 6 2011, 10:49 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(endanger @ Sep 6 2011, 10:35 AM)
Which bank u applied that says cannot pay principal while serving interest? Mind to share?
Actually I'm in the midst of applying for home loan now. The other day when I was in the sales office, one of the guy (mortgage consultant) there told me that I can only serve the interest even for full flexi loan. He said it's the same for all the banks. Not certain if what he is saying is true. Will check with the banker again once get the letter of offer from the banks that I've applied.

Will let you guys know once I find out.
+Quote Post
jmh33
post Sep 6 2011, 01:20 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(urameshi81 @ Sep 6 2011, 10:49 AM)
Actually I'm in the midst of applying for home loan now. The other day when I was in the sales office, one of the guy (mortgage consultant) there told me that I can only serve the interest even for full flexi loan. He said it's the same for all the banks. Not certain if what he is saying is true. Will check with the banker again once get the letter of offer from the banks that I've applied.

Will let you guys know once I find out.
Yes, u cannot pay to reduce the principal permanently, but u can pay more for temporary reduce the interest charge base on the principal.
the what call "consultant" or "banker" fail to let u understand the ideal of flexi..

Added on September 6, 2011, 1:22 pmno worry, jus go for flexi loan, then u will see how it work.. u can make it like saving acc..

This post has been edited by jmh33: Sep 6 2011, 01:22 PM
+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Sep 6 2011, 01:56 PM

Getting Started

Thanks jmh33. Are you an owner of Gardenz as well?

+Quote Post
jmh33
post Sep 6 2011, 02:54 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(urameshi81 @ Sep 6 2011, 01:56 PM)
Thanks jmh33. Are you an owner of Gardenz as well?
i'm owner of parc..
+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Sep 6 2011, 08:40 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jmh33 @ Sep 6 2011, 02:54 PM)
i'm owner of parc..
Parc....got DIBS....Wish I could have bought Parc..
thumbup.gif

+Quote Post
chrisw
post Sep 11 2011, 06:55 PM

signed the loan agreement & SNP today..what's next?Just wait....?
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Sep 11 2011, 06:57 PM

Casual

QUOTE(chrisw @ Sep 11 2011, 07:55 PM)
signed the loan agreement & SNP today..what's next?Just wait....?
Wait for copy of both agreement. smile.gif
+Quote Post
chrisw
post Sep 11 2011, 07:03 PM

QUOTE(SeanFD2 @ Sep 11 2011, 06:57 PM)
Thanks! notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
suiteng
post Sep 11 2011, 11:00 PM

Hopeless President

QUOTE(SeanFD2 @ Sep 11 2011, 06:57 PM)
My parc punya until now only get S&P copy. Bank loan wan haven't get doh.gif
+Quote Post
chrisw
post Sep 11 2011, 11:56 PM

Thought the guy told me that loan agreement copy will get faster..S&P might take some time.. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
NewbieBen
post Sep 12 2011, 01:05 AM

Getting Started

Anymore units available?

Can anyone update the sales chart?

+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Sep 12 2011, 02:59 PM

Casual

QUOTE(NewbieBen @ Sep 12 2011, 02:05 AM)
Anymore units available?

Can anyone update the sales chart?
Approx 16 units (13th to 23th floor) left which is type 1020sf, 1050sf and 1065sf only.
+Quote Post
STLin
post Sep 12 2011, 11:23 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(SeanFD2 @ Sep 12 2011, 02:59 PM)
Approx 16 units (13th to 23th floor)  left which is type 1020sf, 1050sf and 1065sf only.
Can PM me the details?
+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Sep 13 2011, 08:50 AM

Getting Started

I was just wondering how long does it take for your banker to come back to you and tell you whether your loan has been approved or not?

It's been a week since i've applied for bank loan and they said still haven't got any news....

+Quote Post
chrisw
post Sep 13 2011, 12:16 PM

QUOTE(urameshi81 @ Sep 13 2011, 08:50 AM)
I was just wondering how long does it take for your banker to come back to you and tell you whether your loan has been approved or not?

It's been a week since i've applied for bank loan and they said still haven't got any news....
Which bank? Probably later this week or next week? I went for 3 banks & only OCBC come back within their time estimation.. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Sep 13 2011, 01:33 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(chrisw @ Sep 13 2011, 12:16 PM)
Which bank? Probably later this week or next week? I went for 3 banks & only OCBC come back within their time estimation..  tongue.gif
I applied for UOB and Alliance...

chrisw,

For OCBC bank, it is compulsory to buy the MRTA/MLTA?

+Quote Post
endanger
post Sep 13 2011, 05:48 PM

Getting Started

Signed LO with Maybank last month but haven't signed SnP yet. Chrisw, they call u to sign SnP or u go sign yourself?
+Quote Post
chrisw
post Sep 13 2011, 10:58 PM

QUOTE(urameshi81 @ Sep 13 2011, 01:33 PM)
I applied for UOB and Alliance...

chrisw,

For OCBC bank, it is compulsory to buy the MRTA/MLTA?
Not compulsory..and i didn't buy..

IF you're buying for own stay, better buy lo...just in case....got accident on you..touch wood.. tongue.gif

Added on September 13, 2011, 11:00 pm
QUOTE(endanger @ Sep 13 2011, 05:48 PM)
Signed LO with Maybank last month but haven't signed SnP yet. Chrisw, they call u to sign SnP or u go sign yourself?
The lawyer firm called me to go to their office to sign the S&P and the loan agreement at the same time, it's around 2-3weeks after signed the LO..

This post has been edited by chrisw: Sep 13 2011, 11:00 PM
+Quote Post
NewbieBen
post Sep 14 2011, 12:07 AM

Getting Started

Is it true that there is a discount of 10% even now?

Booking fees 1k and can full loan since there's a 10% discount? No downpayment required? icon_question.gif

+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Sep 14 2011, 08:43 AM

Getting Started

[quote=chrisw,Sep 13 2011, 10:58 PM]

IF you're buying for own stay, better buy lo...just in case....got accident on you..touch wood.. tongue.gif

I didn't plan to get one either...Already got life insurance and also company insurance....More than enough to cover the loan amount if anything happen (touch wood) tongue.gif

Thats why I'm looking for one bank that give MRTA/MLTA as optional...

Added on September 14, 2011, 8:56 am[quote=NewbieBen,Sep 14 2011, 12:07 AM]
Is it true that there is a discount of 10% even now?

Booking fees 1k and can full loan since there's a 10% discount? No downpayment required? icon_question.gif

[/quote]

Yes, I booked mine at end of august and the 10% discount is still applicable..
You can PM SeanFD2 for more details
biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by urameshi81: Sep 14 2011, 08:56 AM
+Quote Post
suiteng
post Sep 14 2011, 01:52 PM

Hopeless President

QUOTE(chrisw @ Sep 11 2011, 11:56 PM)
Thought the guy told me that loan agreement copy will get faster..S&P might take some time..  tongue.gif
Are you sure? Signed copy of Loan Agreement will get faster than Signed copy of S&P?
+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Sep 14 2011, 04:04 PM

Getting Started

Finally today got the news from banker. Alliance bank has already approved my home loan. But the banker is adamant that MRTA is compulsory....
vmad.gif

Anyone here took Alliance bank home loan? Can we not get the MRTA?
Thanks!

+Quote Post
NewbieBen
post Sep 15 2011, 02:20 PM

Getting Started

Where is the sales office? At the project site? I will visit this Saturday rclxms.gif

Hopefully still got good units to grab smile.gif
+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Sep 15 2011, 10:08 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(NewbieBen @ Sep 15 2011, 02:20 PM)
Where is the sales office? At the project site? I will visit this Saturday rclxms.gif

Hopefully still got good units to grab smile.gif
Yes, the sales office is at the project site. They also have 2 show units for 1220sqft and 1065sqft.
Good luck!

thumbup.gif

+Quote Post
chrisw
post Sep 16 2011, 12:53 AM

QUOTE(suiteng @ Sep 14 2011, 01:52 PM)
Are you sure? Signed copy of Loan Agreement will get faster than Signed copy of S&P?
Yah, the guy in the lawyer firm told me..why? hmm.gif
+Quote Post
mymeng
post Sep 27 2011, 03:34 PM

I just signed for S&P and Loan Agreement. I took the MRTA and wish to get an MLTA... Any suggestion?
+Quote Post
endanger
post Sep 27 2011, 05:20 PM

Getting Started

Still no one call for signing yet
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Sep 27 2011, 05:32 PM

Casual

QUOTE(mymeng @ Sep 27 2011, 04:34 PM)
I just signed for S&P and Loan Agreement. I took the MRTA and wish to get an MLTA... Any suggestion?
Maybe you can contact this person for more details. His contact number is 0163842784 (jimmy Lee). Just my recommend MLTA agent since he got good feed back from most of the purchaser.

Added on September 27, 2011, 5:33 pm
QUOTE(endanger @ Sep 27 2011, 06:20 PM)
Still no one call for signing yet
Please call Andrew at 0105668633 for immediately action..

This post has been edited by SeanFD2: Sep 27 2011, 05:33 PM
+Quote Post
chrisw
post Sep 27 2011, 07:12 PM

QUOTE(mymeng @ Sep 27 2011, 03:34 PM)
IMHO, MLTA would be better choice for longer term... notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
NewbieBen
post Oct 1 2011, 02:49 PM

Getting Started

Why is this thread seems to be inactive? I just signed my S&P and loan... rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Oct 1 2011, 02:55 PM

Casual

QUOTE(NewbieBen @ Oct 1 2011, 03:49 PM)
Why is this thread seems to be inactive? I just signed my S&P and loan... rclxms.gif
Is a good sign. Almost fully sold with less complain ma.. Haha
Congrates to you, welcome to be resident of One South.
+Quote Post
NewbieBen
post Oct 1 2011, 04:27 PM

Getting Started

Sean, how many more units left? Is it only the 1020sf units left?
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Oct 1 2011, 04:46 PM

Casual

QUOTE(NewbieBen @ Oct 1 2011, 05:27 PM)
Sean, how many more units left? Is it only the 1020sf units left?
yes, just left 1020sf and 2 private garden units. add, 1 unit Gardenz block C size 1065sf 3rd floor reopen due to loan rejected.
+Quote Post
chrisw
post Oct 1 2011, 09:19 PM

How much?

Can pm me for consideration? 3rd Floor?
+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Oct 1 2011, 09:22 PM

Getting Started

Wow bro chrisw, buying another unit for investment?

+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Oct 1 2011, 09:24 PM

Casual

QUOTE(chrisw @ Oct 1 2011, 10:19 PM)
How much?

Can pm me for consideration? 3rd Floor?
Yes, its 3rd floor. I think you pm me your contact number so tomorrow I can direct call you for full details.
+Quote Post
NewbieBen
post Oct 2 2011, 01:52 PM

Getting Started

Sean, when is the SOHO launching? How many units in total and what is the expected price?
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Oct 2 2011, 02:00 PM

Casual

QUOTE(NewbieBen @ Oct 2 2011, 02:52 PM)
Sean, when is the SOHO launching? How many units in total and what is the expected price?
Don't know yet..... No details at the moment.
+Quote Post
chrisw
post Oct 2 2011, 06:53 PM

QUOTE(urameshi81 @ Oct 1 2011, 09:22 PM)
Wow bro chrisw, buying another unit for investment?
Hi, yeah..was thinking if it could fit into my budget tongue.gif

Added on October 2, 2011, 6:54 pm
QUOTE(SeanFD2 @ Oct 1 2011, 09:24 PM)
Yes, its 3rd floor. I think you pm me your contact number so tomorrow I can direct call you for full details.
PM u notworthy.gif

This post has been edited by chrisw: Oct 2 2011, 06:54 PM
+Quote Post
NewbieBen
post Oct 2 2011, 07:34 PM

Getting Started

chrisw,

Gardenz is such a good investment? Can share your opinions?

I am one of the owner too rclxms.gif

Lets make this thread more active...

+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Oct 2 2011, 11:06 PM

Getting Started

Yeah...agreed..
Let's make this forum more active

nod.gif
+Quote Post
Winning11
post Oct 2 2011, 11:24 PM

Getting Started

come come, let's make this thread 'wong'!
+Quote Post
ruben7389
post Oct 2 2011, 11:36 PM

On my way

QUOTE(urameshi81 @ Sep 14 2011, 04:04 PM)
Finally today got the news from banker. Alliance bank has already approved my home loan. But the banker is adamant that MRTA is compulsory....
vmad.gif

Anyone here took Alliance bank home loan? Can we not get the MRTA?
Thanks!
Yup I just got my Alliance bank loan approved 3 weeks ago for a different property for 450K and didnt need MRTA/LA
+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Oct 3 2011, 08:02 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ruben7389 @ Oct 2 2011, 11:36 PM)
Yup I just got my Alliance bank loan approved 3 weeks ago for a different property for 450K and didnt need MRTA/LA
Thanks ruben7389...

Ya, I got mine waived too after appeal it to the bank...

+Quote Post
chrisw
post Oct 3 2011, 10:13 AM

QUOTE(NewbieBen @ Oct 2 2011, 07:34 PM)
chrisw,

Gardenz is such a good investment? Can share your opinions?

I am one of the owner too  rclxms.gif

Lets make this thread more active...
Hi bro, I'm just a newbie in prop investment..it was all based by my feel good factor, the concept itself - there is a mall behind..

I'm frequent to pass by the toll in front as I go to The Mines like 3-4 times a week..Eastlake is doing not too bad either according to my bro, who highly recommend Gardenz to me wink.gif
+Quote Post
NewbieBen
post Oct 3 2011, 02:59 PM

Getting Started

I still think Gardenz price is bit high...

Hopefully it will be a great success in future.

Anyone else with opinions why Gardenz should be a worthwhile investment? hmm.gif

+Quote Post
endanger
post Oct 3 2011, 05:10 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(NewbieBen @ Oct 3 2011, 02:59 PM)

Anyone else with opinions why Gardenz should be a worthwhile investment? hmm.gif
Hi NewbieBen,

Why don't you share your views on Gardenz first? Why u pick this property apart from others? Lets discuss... smile.gif
+Quote Post
NewbieBen
post Oct 3 2011, 06:50 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(endanger @ Oct 3 2011, 05:10 PM)
Hi NewbieBen,

Why don't you share your views on Gardenz first? Why u pick this property apart from others? Lets discuss... smile.gif
Few factors:

Pro:
1) Its the biggest project for Hua Yang...thus I believe they will do their best to make sure it is successful
2) First of it kind in that area. Most exclusive, high end service apartment compare to others
3) Location not bad. Not far from KL yet near to Putrajaya. In the middle
4) That location is getting interesting. More and more development coming in. Should be very crowded(wong) in 3-5yrs time
5) Many amenities nearby. University, colleges, hospital, mall, school etc
6) Near to KTM/LRT and shuttle bus is provided
7) I assume South Crest Synergy should be able to provide good mix of tenants for the retails
8) More chinese area? Like the next Cheras
9) Cheaper than Bukit Jalil
10) Full of facilities for Gardenz...not all condo/service apartment can provide

Con:
1) Jam, jam, jam
2) Price is high
3) Toll if use Besraya
4) Far from Subang/Sunway/PJ?

What about the rest of you? What are your views?

+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Oct 3 2011, 07:34 PM

Getting Started

Below are my considerations when buying gardenz..... thumbup.gif

Pros:-
1) Good Location and accessibility (Besraya & KL Seremban Highway)
2) Good view for those unit facing the Mines Lake
3) Good pool of tenant
4) Nearby amenities (UPM, Segi College, Mines, and coming Johns Hopkins)
5) Street Mall (Convenient)
6) A lot of facilities
7) Free maintenance for 1 year
8) Low downpayment (Easy for those who has just started to work to own their own property)
9) Lot of places with good food nearby
10) 2 car parks

Cons:-
1) Leasehold
2) No LRT/MRT
3) Traffic Jam
4) High density
5) A bit overpriced

+Quote Post
NewbieBen
post Oct 5 2011, 01:29 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(endanger @ Oct 3 2011, 05:10 PM)
Hi NewbieBen,

endanger,

What about your views? We have given ours...
+Quote Post
SK88
post Oct 5 2011, 10:28 PM

Need to seek an advice here. We have paid deposit 1,000 for booking. The loan is 90% of purchased price - 1,000?

+Quote Post
NewbieBen
post Oct 6 2011, 03:18 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(SK88 @ Oct 5 2011, 10:28 PM)
Need to seek an advice here. We have paid deposit 1,000 for booking. The loan is 90% of purchased price - 1,000?
No...loan is 90% of purchase price. 1000 will be deducted back to you in future...i believe.

Check with Sean smile.gif
+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Oct 6 2011, 03:40 PM

Getting Started

Yes, RM1000 will be deducted from future deposit for maintenance fee or water/electricity bill
+Quote Post
Brave Monkey King
post Oct 6 2011, 09:48 PM

I had done the loan for two customers of gardens, both of them oso think tat it is a good project for investment
+Quote Post
realcyma
post Oct 9 2011, 08:37 PM

Casual

the key successful factor is the Mall

if the mall is good as Curve, One utama, Midvalley, sure this project will be success.

however, ALL the mall near by is dead... south city... or the carefour in sri petaling...

And the shop lots under Heritage is all dead.

Even, Mines shopping mall is half dead at few years ago. It just become better in these few years, after changed the management to a Singapore company.

So, the key point is WHO and HOW to run the mall. Any idea, or information about this issue?

IF the mall is success, the condo is under priced

Dont make me wrong, i am also a house owner of Gardenz; but, i am quite concern about the performance of the mall.

This post has been edited by realcyma: Oct 9 2011, 08:44 PM
+Quote Post
DeaDLocK
post Oct 9 2011, 08:48 PM

Casual

South Crest Synergy have all the retail units. This is that Thomas Ong fella. They have a very good track record in making money. Clearly they saw something good in Gardenz.
+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Oct 9 2011, 09:12 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(realcyma @ Oct 9 2011, 08:37 PM)
the key successful factor is the Mall

if the mall is good as Curve, One utama, Midvalley, sure this project will be success.

however, ALL the mall near by is dead... south city... or the carefour in sri petaling...

And the shop lots under Heritage is all dead.

Even, Mines shopping mall is half dead at few years ago.  It just become better in these few years, after changed the management to a Singapore company.
So, the key point is WHO and HOW to run the mall.  Any idea, or information about this issue?
IF the mall is success, the condo is under priced

Dont make me wrong, i am also a house owner of Gardenz; but, i am quite concern about the performance of the mall.
I think cannot compare to One Utama or Midvalley as One South Street Mall is in much smaller scale....
The concept is more like Sunway Giza but a smaller one.....

+Quote Post
g5sim
post Oct 10 2011, 01:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(NewbieBen @ Oct 3 2011, 02:59 PM)

if you dont feel like living there, it is almost guaranteed that you will be able to rent it out to expatriate students living in that area. that place is like situated at the center of the accademic city. There are soooo many universities and colleges there. I can easily rent out my 905sqf medium cost/end apartment at RM1200 near The Mines Shopping mall. mind you that this is a medium size/ lower medium end apartment.

Added on October 10, 2011, 1:58 amhas anyone checked how much will the maintainance/management fee per square feet be once the one year period ends?

This post has been edited by g5sim: Oct 10 2011, 02:16 AM
+Quote Post
NewbieBen
post Oct 10 2011, 03:26 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(g5sim @ Oct 10 2011, 01:50 AM)
if you dont feel like living there, it is almost guaranteed that you will be able to rent it out to expatriate students living in that area. that place is like situated at the center of the accademic city. There are soooo many universities and colleges there. I can easily rent out my 905sqf medium cost/end apartment at RM1200 near The Mines Shopping mall. mind you that this is a medium size/ lower medium end apartment.

Added on October 10, 2011, 1:58 amhas anyone checked how much will the maintainance/management fee per square feet be once the one year period ends?

RM0.25/sf
+Quote Post
g5sim
post Oct 11 2011, 08:05 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(NewbieBen @ Oct 10 2011, 03:26 PM)
RM0.25/sf
very resonable.
+Quote Post
HappyA_Q
post Oct 11 2011, 08:35 AM

On my way

QUOTE(Brave Monkey King @ Oct 6 2011, 09:48 PM)
I had done the loan for two customers of gardens, both of them oso think tat it is a good project for investment
If it's not a good investment, they would not go ahead with the purchase........ :$

+Quote Post
Snoy
post Oct 12 2011, 12:38 PM

~SIMPLE~

Recently, I found that Gardenz is located at leasehold land which will expire in 2094. It is about 80 yrs remain after construction.

Still worth to invest?
+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Oct 12 2011, 01:38 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Snoy @ Oct 12 2011, 12:38 PM)
Recently, I found that Gardenz is located at leasehold land which will expire in 2094. It is about 80 yrs remain after construction.

Still worth to invest?
The developer will renew it back to 99 years upon completion of the serviced apartment.

biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Snoy
post Oct 12 2011, 01:49 PM

~SIMPLE~

QUOTE(urameshi81 @ Oct 12 2011, 01:38 PM)
The developer will renew it back to 99 years upon completion of the serviced apartment.

biggrin.gif
This is news from SA? Or it is stated in SPA?

+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Oct 12 2011, 08:11 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Snoy @ Oct 12 2011, 01:49 PM)
News from SA....

Maybe Sean can confirm this.

+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Oct 12 2011, 08:23 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Snoy @ Oct 12 2011, 02:49 PM)
Which project or developer will state this in SPA?
+Quote Post
Snoy
post Oct 12 2011, 10:03 PM

~SIMPLE~

QUOTE(SeanFD2 @ Oct 12 2011, 08:23 PM)
Which project or developer will state this in SPA?
Sean, thx for the reply.
Honestly, I don't know.

The only risk is whether the SA/developer will forget their words 3 years later.
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Oct 13 2011, 01:06 AM

Casual

QUOTE(Snoy @ Oct 12 2011, 11:03 PM)
Sean, thx for the reply.
Honestly, I don't know.

The only risk is whether the SA/developer will forget their words 3 years later.
IMHO...I think seldom developer will commit on this issue even top 10 developer since I never heard that. Normally developer will not 100% confirm or promise for that by verbal or letter. As a agent also one of the One south resident, we only can telling what we get from developer. Not so bad for this developer because we had received a letter to confirm that developer will submit the lease tenure renewal to 99 years upon the project complete after our strongly request from developer. Hehe...so if you are a buyer, you can request a copy of the letter from our agent anytime. Cheers!
+Quote Post
Snoy
post Oct 13 2011, 10:12 AM

~SIMPLE~

QUOTE(SeanFD2 @ Oct 13 2011, 01:06 AM)
Hehe...so if you are a buyer, you can request a copy of the letter from our agent anytime. Cheers!
Thank you for the information.
I called my agent, he claimed that no such letter. sad.gif

However, he can assure that developer will apply for land tenure extension after CF is obtained.
It make me feeling that his words are contradicting. Let's hope my feeling is wrong. smile.gif

edited: typo.

This post has been edited by Snoy: Oct 13 2011, 10:13 AM
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Oct 13 2011, 10:53 AM

Casual

QUOTE(Snoy @ Oct 13 2011, 11:12 AM)
Thank you for the information.
I called my agent, he claimed that no such letter.  sad.gif

However, he can assure that developer will apply for land tenure extension after CF is obtained.
It make me feeling that his words are contradicting. Let's hope my feeling is wrong.  smile.gif

edited: typo.
Which agent you asked?
+Quote Post
Snoy
post Oct 13 2011, 01:23 PM

~SIMPLE~

QUOTE(SeanFD2 @ Oct 13 2011, 10:53 AM)
Which agent you asked?
My agent replied me that he "forgot" the existence of such letter.
(after I highlight other agent said it exists)

Now, he found and let me see.

Thank you for the help.

+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Oct 14 2011, 12:07 AM

Casual

QUOTE(Snoy @ Oct 13 2011, 02:23 PM)
My agent replied me that he "forgot" the existence of such letter.
(after I highlight other agent said it exists)

Now, he found and let me see.

Thank you for the help.
I think maybe he is dreaming recently...luckly u knock him. Thank you too~haha

Added on October 14, 2011, 12:13 am
QUOTE(g5sim @ Oct 10 2011, 02:50 AM)
I can easily rent out my 905sqf medium cost/end apartment at RM1200 near The Mines Shopping mall.

Is that you means Jutamines? With furnish or non?

This post has been edited by SeanFD2: Oct 14 2011, 12:13 AM
+Quote Post
JamieChin2203
post Oct 15 2011, 02:43 PM

Hi,

I have a One South office unit to let go (not a able to get the loan due to high commitment). Please let me know if you are interested. This unit is facing the street mall and is nearby the lifts at 5th Floor(middle unit) with Box Out. Very nice unit.

BTW the price will be developer price, so the SPA will be between you and the developer. Absolutely great buy. PM me 016 6747511. Thanks

+Quote Post
realcyma
post Oct 15 2011, 03:25 PM

Casual

QUOTE(JamieChin2203 @ Oct 15 2011, 02:43 PM)
Hi,

I have a One South office unit to let go (not a able to get the loan due to high commitment). Please let me know if you are interested. This unit is facing the street mall and is nearby the lifts at 5th Floor(middle unit) with Box Out. Very nice unit.

BTW the price will be developer price, so the SPA will be between you and the developer. Absolutely great buy. PM me 016 6747511. Thanks
i dont get it.
if you dont want, you just forfeit the 1000 deposit. why bother to "SELL" it?

any hidden agenda?

and ..... is it legal? since, the deposit is NOT transferable.

This post has been edited by realcyma: Oct 15 2011, 03:32 PM
+Quote Post
SK88
post Oct 15 2011, 10:57 PM

Still can get RM700 refund of loan rejected.

+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Oct 16 2011, 07:56 PM

Getting Started

Officially an owner of Gardenz now!!

Yesterday just signed the S&P...

rclxm9.gif

Now need to wait for the stamped SPA & Loan Agreement
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Oct 16 2011, 08:11 PM

Casual

QUOTE(urameshi81 @ Oct 16 2011, 08:56 PM)
Officially an owner of Gardenz now!!

Yesterday just signed the S&P...
rclxm9.gif 

Now need to wait for the stamped SPA & Loan Agreement
Congrats! Welcome to one south. I think SPA & LA estimate will stamp on this coming December since I know developer will demolish the sales gallery by this December for commencing work of gardenz. Sales gallert will temporary move to developer HQ coprate office upon demolish job start until further notice. smile.gif
+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Oct 17 2011, 09:18 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(SeanFD2 @ Oct 16 2011, 08:11 PM)
Congrats! Welcome to one south.  I think SPA & LA estimate will stamp on this coming December since I know developer will demolish the sales gallery by this December for commencing work of gardenz. Sales gallert will temporary move to developer HQ coprate office upon demolish job start until further notice. smile.gif
Where is Hua Yang HQ corporate office? Near symphony heights there?
Such a waste to demolish the sales gallery....but it's very normal nowadays....

Are they going to have a show unit for the SOHO?

+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Oct 22 2011, 06:17 PM

Casual

QUOTE(urameshi81 @ Oct 17 2011, 10:18 PM)
Where is Hua Yang HQ corporate office? Near symphony heights there?
Such a waste to demolish the sales gallery....but it's very normal nowadays....

Are they going to have a show unit for the SOHO?
Yes bro...in front of Symphony Heights. Will move back to serdang perdana once the another new sales gallery done. Its come with SOHO show unit.
+Quote Post
yokomo1
post Oct 23 2011, 06:46 AM

Hi all ,

Good day to all ,

I went to Gardenz on 16th last week and placed my booking for the 1220 square feet unit. However all units had been booked. I was so into gardenz and still went ahead and did my booking. I find it's a gd place to live because i am working in cyber. I am currently in pending list if anyone's loan gets rejected. I wish that i would get a unit there. Those who had already signed agreement i am really happy for all.. btw anyone here to help me out with the pending list would be most appreciated. icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_question.gif

This post has been edited by yokomo1: Jan 15 2012, 05:03 PM
+Quote Post
barbie 82
post Oct 24 2011, 10:53 AM

my friend bought a unit at Symphony Height Selayang, Huayang Project :said the workmanship is very bad there! vmad.gif Beware lei..
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Oct 24 2011, 05:25 PM

Casual

QUOTE(barbie 82 @ Oct 24 2011, 11:53 AM)
my friend bought a unit at Symphony Height Selayang, Huayang Project :said the workmanship is very bad there!  vmad.gif  Beware lei..
Agreed, workmanship not so nice. Same contractor with with Selayang spring condo.
+Quote Post
kinwawa
post Oct 24 2011, 05:36 PM

Regular

so Sean....is the contractor same as with Parc n Gardenz then?
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Oct 24 2011, 06:04 PM

Casual

QUOTE(kinwawa @ Oct 24 2011, 06:36 PM)
so Sean....is the contractor same as with Parc n Gardenz then?
No, that contractor only build the Symphony heights 1st block only since unperformed and they are only build until 23th or 24th floor (if i not mistake) then bankruptcy already doh.gif ...developer have to continue the rest until 30th floor by their own contractor. PARC and Gardenz haven't appoint the structure main-con. Current piling contrasctor for PARC is CHOICE APPROACH SDN BHD. Think Gardenz will be same.
+Quote Post
NewbieBen
post Oct 25 2011, 12:12 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(SeanFD2 @ Oct 24 2011, 06:04 PM)
No, that contractor only build the Symphony heights 1st block only since unperformed and they are only build until 23th or 24th floor (if i not mistake) then bankruptcy already doh.gif ...developer have to continue the rest until 30th floor by their own contractor. PARC and Gardenz haven't appoint the structure main-con. Current piling contrasctor for PARC is CHOICE APPROACH SDN BHD. Think Gardenz will be same.
I thought the main contractor is LAL Engineering?
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Oct 25 2011, 02:19 PM

Casual

QUOTE(NewbieBen @ Oct 25 2011, 01:12 AM)
I thought the main contractor is LAL Engineering?
LAL is for Phase 1 (streetmall)....
+Quote Post
yokomo1
post Oct 25 2011, 04:50 PM

Still waiting and no one called yet, i guess it's a bad sign blink.gif
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Oct 25 2011, 04:54 PM

Casual

QUOTE(yokomo1 @ Oct 25 2011, 05:50 PM)
Still waiting and no one called yet, i guess it's a bad sign  blink.gif
From miri izzit? Hehe
+Quote Post
realcyma
post Oct 26 2011, 04:47 AM

Casual

can we buy/sell after signed s&p, but before it completed and got key?

+Quote Post
chrisw
post Oct 26 2011, 04:52 AM

QUOTE(realcyma @ Oct 26 2011, 04:47 AM)
can we buy/sell after signed s&p, but  before it completed and got key?
blink.gif

+Quote Post
realcyma
post Oct 26 2011, 08:59 AM

Casual

QUOTE(yokomo1 @ Oct 25 2011, 04:50 PM)
Still waiting and no one called yet, i guess it's a bad sign  blink.gif
may be you can make a offer to buy it (from other owner).

+Quote Post
netcrawler
post Oct 26 2011, 09:08 AM

Enthusiast

Are there any new phase to be launched in One South? This place is at strategic location but the traffic could be hell leading to KL during peak hours. The road need to be widen to cater for outflow traffic to KL
+Quote Post
realcyma
post Oct 26 2011, 09:59 AM

Casual

QUOTE(netcrawler @ Oct 26 2011, 09:08 AM)
... the traffic could be hell leading to KL during peak hours. The road need to be widen to cater for outflow traffic to KL
the traffic problem is not due to narrow road.
the problem is due to mints hotel to bukit jalil highway T-junction.

in most of the time. bukit jalil highway is ok. but, the car from mints hotel need to wait for turn left... that makes the long queue in mints hotel.
and that T-join always have head-tail bump accident.

now, the construction from bukit jalil highway turn to serdang (or KL) is completed. that means the flow at bukit jalil highway will be even faster.
I afraid the T-join will become even more worse, much difficult to turn left and more traffic accident.

The correct solution should be make one more lane at bukit jalil highway side, and put some divider at bukit jalil highway. so that, car from mints hotel can safely turn left first without wait and give way, then it change lane to join bukit jalil highway. That will solve the problem.

if the road cannot be widen and add one more lane, just put the divider, reserve one lane for T-join, leave one lane for bukit jalil highway. the car using bukit jalil highway is just U-turn from the round about, it should not be too fast.

Who have any connection may help us to reflect the situation to government departments.
+Quote Post
netcrawler
post Oct 26 2011, 10:23 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(realcyma @ Oct 26 2011, 09:59 AM)
the problem is due to mints hotel to bukit jalil highway T-junction.

in most of the time. bukit jalil highway is ok. but, the car from mints hotel need to wait for turn left... that makes the long queue in mints hotel.
and that T-join always have head-tail bump accident.

now, the construction from bukit jalil highway turn to serdang (or KL) is completed. that means the flow at bukit jalil highway will be even faster.
I afraid the T-join will become even more worse, much difficult to turn left and more traffic accident.

The correct solution should be make one more lane at bukit jalil highway side, and put some divider at bukit jalil highway. so that, car from mints hotel can safely turn left first without wait and give way, then it change lane to join bukit jalil highway.  That will solve the problem.

if the road cannot be widen and add one more lane, just put the divider, reserve one lane for T-join, leave one lane for bukit jalil highway.  the car using bukit jalil highway is just U-turn from the round about, it should not be too fast.

Who have any connection may help us to reflect the situation to government departments.
Good suggestion. Another lane at bukit Jalil highway would be good to ease the traffic flow and ensure drivers safety when they turn into
Bukit Jalil highway. Since the flyover to Seri Kembangan already completed, on coming traffic from Race Course would travel faster
then usual. But I reckon narrow road also another factor. This road will narrowed to single lane righ before the traffic light causing all
the traffic to squeeze in a single lane. Very bad design in fact.

+Quote Post
realcyma
post Oct 26 2011, 10:27 AM

Casual

QUOTE(realcyma @ Oct 26 2011, 09:59 AM)
the problem is due to mints hotel to bukit jalil highway T-junction....
some crazy idea...

similar to the flyover at sunway lagoon car park, exit at cp5.

build a flyover, shoot out from third floor of the one south shopping mall, across the utara-selatan hwy, and landing at utara-selatan highway (to north direction).

it sure make the shopping mall much successful.

Added on October 26, 2011, 10:35 am
QUOTE(netcrawler @ Oct 26 2011, 10:23 AM)
Good suggestion. Another lane at bukit Jalil  highway would be good to ease the traffic flow and ensure drivers safety when they turn into
Bukit Jalil highway. Since the flyover to Seri Kembangan already completed, on coming traffic from Race Course would travel faster
then usual. But I reckon narrow road also another factor. This road will narrowed to single lane righ before the traffic light causing all
the traffic to squeeze in a single lane. Very bad design in fact.
one lane in mints hotel is not the problem. the traffic jam (the queue) is starting from the T-join.
if we can solve the t-join. there is no queue. one lane two lane does not matter.

on the other hand. if the t-join problem is not solved, you put two lane over there, it is more danger.

some accident in t-join is due to two car go out from mints road at the same time. (one of the car is doing illegal action, or cut queue)

This post has been edited by realcyma: Oct 26 2011, 10:35 AM
+Quote Post
yokomo1
post Oct 27 2011, 03:46 AM

QUOTE(SeanFD2 @ Oct 25 2011, 04:54 PM)
From miri izzit? Hehe
From KL Sean smile.gif

Added on October 27, 2011, 3:48 am
QUOTE(realcyma @ Oct 26 2011, 08:59 AM)
may be you can make a offer to buy it (from other owner).
Yeah good idea, never found one yet. will still wait for another month patiently, if neva get then it's just the luck and will go ahead with plan no2 which is looking for another new development. smile.gif

Nowadays notice , all sapu habis so fast, must act faster next time. hehe

This post has been edited by yokomo1: Jan 15 2012, 05:05 PM
+Quote Post
NewbieBen
post Nov 1 2011, 06:20 PM

Getting Started

Anyone's S&P stamped?
+Quote Post
Winning11
post Nov 1 2011, 07:53 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(NewbieBen @ Nov 1 2011, 06:20 PM)
Anyone's S&P stamped?
got mine last week nod.gif
+Quote Post
NewbieBen
post Nov 1 2011, 08:12 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Winning11 @ Nov 1 2011, 07:53 PM)
got mine last week  nod.gif
Whats the date stamped onto the SPA?

+Quote Post
Winning11
post Nov 1 2011, 09:31 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(NewbieBen @ Nov 1 2011, 08:12 PM)
Whats the date stamped onto the SPA?
the SPA dd 17/10/11 was stamped on 21/10/11. i guess my sols. was rushing to clear off all the docs from her desk? tongue.gif
+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Nov 1 2011, 09:36 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Winning11 @ Nov 1 2011, 09:31 PM)
the SPA dd 17/10/11 was stamped on 21/10/11. i guess my sols. was rushing to clear off all the docs from her desk?  tongue.gif
Wow, that was quick...I signed my SPA more than two weeks ago at the sales office but until now haven't heard any news from the developer or lawyer firm.

shakehead.gif

This post has been edited by urameshi81: Nov 1 2011, 09:37 PM
+Quote Post
Winning11
post Nov 1 2011, 09:51 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(urameshi81 @ Nov 1 2011, 09:36 PM)
Wow, that was quick...I signed my SPA more than two weeks ago at the sales office but until now haven't heard any news from the developer or lawyer firm.

shakehead.gif
i think i signed mine a month ago. maybe you have to wait for another 2 weeks?
+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Nov 1 2011, 10:24 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Winning11 @ Nov 1 2011, 09:51 PM)
i think i signed mine a month ago. maybe you have to wait for another 2 weeks?
What to do....now only can sit back and wait.....

smile.gif
+Quote Post
sevenlightyears
post Nov 3 2011, 06:21 PM

QUOTE(chrisw @ Sep 13 2011, 10:58 PM)

IF you're buying for own stay, better buy lo...just in case....got accident on you..touch wood..  tongue.gif

Added on September 13, 2011, 11:00 pm

The lawyer firm called me to go to their office to sign the S&P and the loan agreement at the same time, it's around 2-3weeks after signed the LO..
Hi need help ! can I have UOB contact ?? thanks
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Nov 4 2011, 01:36 PM

Casual

QUOTE(sevenlightyears @ Nov 3 2011, 07:21 PM)
Hi need help ! can I have UOB contact ?? thanks
Bank contact or banker contact?? If bank, which branch? If banker, what is the name? hmm.gif
+Quote Post
NewbieBen
post Nov 16 2011, 03:21 PM

Getting Started

Any site progress for Gardenz?
+Quote Post
realcyma
post Nov 16 2011, 03:56 PM

Casual

QUOTE(NewbieBen @ Nov 16 2011, 03:21 PM)
Any site progress for Gardenz?
the middle building is at 4th floor. (i dont know it is belong to which block)

the podium is at 2nd floor.

saw workers really hard working.

healthy growing

This post has been edited by realcyma: Nov 16 2011, 04:01 PM
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Nov 16 2011, 05:01 PM

Casual

Sales gallery going to demolish by 1st of December. Our admin executive are move to Developer HQ corporate office with immediately effect.
Our sales team will station at Carrefour Tropicana City Mall until end of December, any project inquiry please direct go carrefour for more details.
For those who would like to get more details about one south office suites please call at 0129338788 (Coral Chong) for site visit and presentation.

Please don't forget the RM1000 buyer get buyer programmed! You are entitle to get RM1000 cash voucher upon every successful introduce purchased any unit at One South!

Thanks!!

+Quote Post
NewbieBen
post Nov 17 2011, 08:27 PM

Getting Started

Is the main contractor for Gardenz appointed?
+Quote Post
luvimp
post Nov 18 2011, 10:05 AM

Getting Started

Traffic at Nouvelle Hotel (formerly Mint Hotel) is crazy! Even after the bridge to Seri Kembangan is built and running. Traffic congestion all the way from Seremban Highway minimum starting from Desa Petaling to Nouvelle Hotel. I cant imagine the traffic when this project is completed. Expect more crazy jam as more development at Seri Kembangan.
+Quote Post
yokomo1
post Nov 20 2011, 04:20 AM

tell me where in kl got no jam. turn on Hitz dot fm already can hear most of the place jam. no choice smile.gif tongue.gif
+Quote Post
terrancechong
post Nov 21 2011, 12:32 AM

QUOTE(yokomo1 @ Nov 20 2011, 04:20 AM)
tell me where in kl got no jam. turn on Hitz dot fm already can hear most of the place jam. no choice smile.gif  tongue.gif
i think what he mean is not so jam and bloody jam.. seri kembangan area to me is f***ing jam
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Nov 21 2011, 09:29 AM

Casual

QUOTE(terrancechong @ Nov 21 2011, 01:32 AM)
i think what he mean is not so jam and bloody jam.. seri kembangan area to me is f***ing jam
May I know where is your current staying?
+Quote Post
scorgio
post Nov 21 2011, 10:31 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(terrancechong @ Nov 21 2011, 12:32 AM)
The bottleneck is at the South City junction. 4 traffic lights in a short stretch.
+Quote Post
kinwawa
post Nov 21 2011, 11:46 AM

Regular

traffic is better already after the completion of the new ramp although still bad during peak hour....i use the road to go to work@TPM every morning. will be looking forward to see how traffics are diverted after completion... if can make the exit fr the nouvelle hotel to the road (towards puchong/bkt jalil from rounabout) there to be less 'steep'...then traffic definitely will improve...
as of now....for me...still ok...peak hour...going to work...which area no jam la...even kinrara road there fr tpm leading to puchong vice versa...even worse due to increase of traffic light n cars with the increase of residential density
+Quote Post
map
post Nov 29 2011, 11:03 PM

Moonlight Healing Escalation!

Hey guys, I have some questions after going through the SPA

- How is the 10% discount for the unit counted? According to the lawyer, 10% discount means that I won't have to pay for the 10% down payment... is that correct? I am worried as there is no mention of the 10% discount in the SPA sad.gif The payment schedule reflects the full price of the unit!

- How long does it take to get the strata title?

- What is 'Adjustment Rate'?

Thank you happy.gif

+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Dec 3 2011, 02:35 PM

Casual

QUOTE(map @ Nov 30 2011, 12:03 AM)
Hey guys, I have some questions after going through the SPA

- How is the 10% discount for the unit counted? According to the lawyer, 10% discount means that I won't have to pay for the 10% down payment... is that correct? I am worried as there is no mention of the 10% discount in the SPA sad.gif The payment schedule reflects the full price of the unit!

- What is 'Adjustment Rate'?

Thank you happy.gif
Why not call developer to clarifiy?
+Quote Post
map
post Dec 7 2011, 09:44 PM

Moonlight Healing Escalation!

Hi SeanFD2, thank you for your useless reply sad.gif

Here's a reference for anybody else who has a similar question :

- How is the 10% discount for the unit counted? According to the lawyer, 10% discount means that I won't have to pay for the 10% down payment... is that correct? I am worried as there is no mention of the 10% discount in the SPA The payment schedule reflects the full price of the unit!

Answer: The 10% discount basically means that I don't have to pay for the 10% downpayment. It doesn't meant that the value of the unit is 10% cheaper, hence the SPA amount is correct.

Answer: The strata title depends on how efficient the developer is. It is estimated to take two years after the keys are received. However, we can still sell the unit off as long as we have the signed S&P, don't have to wait for strata title

-What is 'Adjustment Rate'?

Adjustment rate is basically the price of the unit divided by the total square feet. It is not an extra payment, just a way of calculating how much your unit costs per square feet

Hope this helps smile.gif
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Dec 7 2011, 10:18 PM

Casual

QUOTE(map @ Dec 7 2011, 10:44 PM)
Hi SeanFD2, thank you for your useless reply  sad.gif
- How is the 10% discount for the unit counted? According to the lawyer, 10% discount means that I won't have to pay for the 10% down payment... is that correct? I am worried as there is no mention of the 10% discount in the SPA  The payment schedule reflects the full price of the unit!

Answer: The 10% discount basically means that I don't have to pay for the 10% downpayment. It doesn't meant that the value of the unit is 10% cheaper, hence the SPA amount is correct.

Answer: The strata title depends on how efficient the developer is. It is estimated to take two years after the keys are received. However, we can still sell the unit off as long as we have the signed S&P, don't have to wait for strata title

Adjustment rate is basically the price of the unit divided by the total square feet. It is not an extra payment, just a way of calculating how much your unit costs per square feet
Finally you got the answer. Sorry that I cant provide a useful reply before. notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
yokomo1
post Dec 8 2011, 12:42 AM

QUOTE(map @ Dec 7 2011, 09:44 PM)
Hi SeanFD2, thank you for your useless reply  sad.gif
- How is the 10% discount for the unit counted? According to the lawyer, 10% discount means that I won't have to pay for the 10% down payment... is that correct? I am worried as there is no mention of the 10% discount in the SPA  The payment schedule reflects the full price of the unit!

Thanks for the info.
Very helpful smile.gif
+Quote Post
chrisw
post Dec 11 2011, 06:30 PM

Is SPA & S&P same? hmm.gif

What's next after S&P received?
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Dec 16 2011, 02:44 PM

Casual

QUOTE(chrisw @ Dec 11 2011, 07:30 PM)
Is SPA & S&P same?  hmm.gif

What's next after S&P received?
Yes, it's same. After received SPA then wait for loan agreement. Mostly you will receive it after the bank release the first progressive draw down.

Added on December 16, 2011, 2:49 pmMODERN HOME CHRISTMAS FAIR
DATE: 16th - 18th DEC 2011
TIME: 11am - 9pm
VENUE: MATRADE EXHIBITION & CONVENTION CENTRE

*open pending list for GARDENZ@One South within this 3 days (applicable at MECC only).

Added on December 17, 2011, 3:42 pmDear All,
INFO: The 2nd 10% billing for PARC@One South Block D will be by early next week and Block E will be end January 2012. Especially for those who applied below 90% loan. Please take note.

I think Huayang share will be going up after this billing..smile.gif

This post has been edited by SeanFD2: Dec 17 2011, 03:42 PM
+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Jan 2 2012, 11:29 PM

Getting Started

Any latest updates on this project? How's the progress for the construction?

+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Jan 3 2012, 11:00 PM

Casual

QUOTE(urameshi81 @ Jan 3 2012, 12:29 AM)
Any latest updates on this project? How's the progress for the construction?
Pilling in progress....
+Quote Post
realcyma
post Jan 9 2012, 05:53 PM

Casual

QUOTE(SeanFD2 @ Jan 3 2012, 11:00 PM)
Pilling in progress....
Hi Bro Sean,

Do you know when will Gardenz collect the 2nd 10%?

I got a trouble case here ...

Alliance bank give me offer... everything seems ok...

But, they suddenly call the lawyer said they need a "individual title" to process my loan. We all know that it is impossible. individual title needs 2 or 3 years, needs the project completed... for developing project, we only have 'master title'

then lawyer request that they send the request in black and white, and they have no response.

now, alliance bank neither accept nor reject my loan, just hang over there with no response at all. (I signed the loan contract; but, they did not)

my S&P is signed, and stamped.

If developer request money, Alliance refuse to release, then, i am doomed.

wanna change bank, but, Alliance even do not reject me... can i try another bank?

Hope you can give me some idea, or contact person i can follow up.

Thanks.

+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Jan 9 2012, 11:32 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(realcyma @ Jan 9 2012, 05:53 PM)
Hi Bro Sean,

But, they suddenly call the lawyer said they need a "individual title" to process my loan.  We all know that it is impossible. individual title needs 2 or 3 years, needs the project completed... for developing project, we only have 'master title'

then lawyer request that they send the request in black and white, and they have no response.

now, alliance bank neither accept nor reject my loan, just hang over there with no response at all.  (I signed the loan contract; but, they did not)

wanna change bank, but, Alliance even do not reject me... can i try another bank?

Thanks.
I applied for Alliance bank as well...Till now I haven't got back my stamped loan agreement letter.....
Called my lawyer few days earlier and he said that my documents is still with the bank....
pending on their side....

I was wondering am I having the same problems as yours?
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Jan 10 2012, 10:08 AM

Casual

QUOTE(realcyma @ Jan 9 2012, 06:53 PM)
Hi Bro Sean,

But, they suddenly call the lawyer said they need a "individual title" to process my loan.  We all know that it is impossible. individual title needs 2 or 3 years, needs the project completed... for developing project, we only have 'master title'

now, alliance bank neither accept nor reject my loan, just hang over there with no response at all.  (I signed the loan contract; but, they did not)

Thanks.
Hi realcyma, am not sure what problem u r facing now. Néed to check with my admin or banker in charge before. Is that u use our banker or u apply by yourself? For more faster you can solve this problem, u may call my admin at 0105668633 / 0389458878 (andrew) to check what's going on for the alliance bank why they request the individual title since they already know this is under construction project which only under master title. And 2nd 10% billing for Gardenz I think estimate will be around mid of this year.

Added on January 10, 2012, 10:14 am
QUOTE(urameshi81 @ Jan 10 2012, 12:32 AM)
I applied for Alliance bank as well...Till now I haven't got back my stamped loan agreement letter.....
Called my lawyer few days earlier and he said that my documents is still with the bank....
pending on their side....

I was wondering am I having the same problems as yours?
Hi urameshi, normally you will get your copy of loan agreement when the loan release the 1st drawdown from the bank to developer. Think your one is not the same issue..unless u r too "lucky".. Hehe tongue.gif

This post has been edited by SeanFD2: Jan 10 2012, 10:14 AM
+Quote Post
realcyma
post Jan 10 2012, 10:41 AM

Casual

QUOTE(SeanFD2 @ Jan 10 2012, 10:08 AM)
Hi realcyma, am not sure what problem u r facing now. Néed to check with my admin or banker in charge before. Is that u use our banker or u apply by yourself? For more faster you can solve this problem, u may call my admin at 0105668633 / 0389458878 (andrew) to check what's going on for the alliance bank why they request the individual title since they already know this is under construction project which only under master title.
Hi Sean,

Very Thanks for your quick reply.

I am a foreigner, so alliance bank need some more doc.... but, it is impossible to get a individual title. That is why I want to change bank, and lawyer said they have another foreigner client have no problem at all from another bank.

I already fulfill the foreigner requirement, the unit I booked is over RM500k.

I use all developer provided banker, lawyer and negotiator.

The negotiator knew the case, and they said they will discuss with developer. But, there is no any feedback yet.

Thanks

MA
+Quote Post
Winning11
post Jan 10 2012, 10:29 PM

Getting Started

how about the progress for Block C? there isn't anything done for that block yet is it?

coz i did not receive any letter from bank asking for payment or something yet. other than letter of undertaking from developer

This post has been edited by Winning11: Jan 10 2012, 10:46 PM
+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Jan 10 2012, 10:43 PM

Getting Started

Hi urameshi, normally you will get your copy of loan agreement when the loan release the 1st drawdown from the bank to developer. Think your one is not the same issue..unless u r too "lucky".. Hehe tongue.gif

[/quote]

Thanks sean...that really ease me....
I thought that it was the bank problem....

When do we expect the 1st drawdown for block B of gardenz from hua yang?
mid of this year?
+Quote Post
big_mac
post Jan 12 2012, 01:02 AM

Hi everyone Happy New Year , I'm block C, currently live Fortune Park, I'm real estate agent . I'm plan to move in to the gardenz once it completed and rent out my unit in Fortune Park. Capital appreciation in Fortune Park is around 50% since took keys on 2008 and rental for partly/fully furnished is around 1.7k till 2k now.

I really hope the One South street mall will do well, hope they can really attract anchor tenant Such as Tesco, Starbucks ,KFC , and lots of F&b chain store. The success of the street mall will have great significant on the appreciation on Parc & Gardenz.

+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Jan 12 2012, 10:56 AM

Casual

[quote=urameshi81,Jan 10 2012, 11:43 PM]

[/quote]

Thanks sean...that really ease me....
I thought that it was the bank problem....

When do we expect the 1st drawdown for block B of gardenz from hua yang?
mid of this year?

[/quote]

Hm.... Am also expect is mid of this year.. But since there fully sold, think developer will seeking faster too.
+Quote Post
big_mac
post Jan 12 2012, 11:46 AM

HI Sean

any news about the street mall, tenant? opening date??
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Jan 12 2012, 12:41 PM

Casual

QUOTE(big_mac @ Jan 12 2012, 12:46 PM)
HI Sean

any news about the street mall,  tenant?  opening date??
Street mall will be complete with CF by April of 2013 which means only 15 months to go for VP. For anchor tenant, we still don't know any anchor tenant are confirmed to join in. I think this is because of the buyer (approx to 30-40%) for the one south retails are still in loan status. Why there are still pending loan? As I know most of them are investor and practiced flipping the price until making money then dispose to other buyer. Uptodate, the pricing for the retails now is about rm1200-rm1400psf. IMHO, we no need worry which or what anchor tenant will come in. Because base on the business view, anchor tenant will not refuse to come in to the project like this (I means the concept and the population of one south). One South is the most new concept and high end project in that area, to attract the anchor tenant to come in should not an issue right? hmm.gif
Another phase which soho phase (Flexis@One South) is coming soon estimate on March 2012. Here is the reference link below:

http://www.iproperty.com.my/developments/d...w.aspx?pid=2314

+Quote Post
big_mac
post Jan 12 2012, 01:56 PM

Hi Sean

Looking at the Street Mall layout, there is no LG floor for supermarket
+Quote Post
urameshi81
post Jan 12 2012, 08:17 PM

Getting Started

I think only the ground floor and 1st level of the streetmall will do well thanks to good accessibility (escalator). The upper floors (2d floor onwards) will not be convenient as it is only accessible by lift. Nevertheless for office use, it should be sufficient.

The anchor tenants of the streetmall will have an important role to play in the success of whole one south development.

Just my 2 cents.

+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Jan 13 2012, 12:14 AM

Casual

QUOTE(big_mac @ Jan 12 2012, 02:56 PM)
Hi Sean

Looking at the Street Mall layout, there is no LG floor for supermarket
Yes, base on the current planning I think there is no supermarket at this moment. But as I know there is some low cost retails located at the LG floor which not sellable to public and manage by developer their own. Meanwhile the LG floor got the higher ceiling height which 15ft. So in future i think shall not exclusion to have a supermarket like cold storage locate in LG floor. If got then is better lo rclxms.gif haha! Anyway, it's just my point of view. blush.gif
+Quote Post
big_mac
post Jan 13 2012, 12:37 AM

15 ft can do hypermarket , from the ground floor layout i notice there is some kind of long escalator for trolley .

Hopeful One South Street Mall will be fully occupied by the time of VC gardenz and parc. I don have high hope for the office lots,, GF and 1F fully occupied already very good.

For Scott Garden,only frontage shop fully occupied, lucky there is Tesco .
+Quote Post
yokomo1
post Jan 13 2012, 05:27 PM

Hi , anyone on level 8 block c tongue.gif shakehead.gif rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by yokomo1: Jan 13 2012, 05:28 PM
+Quote Post
big_mac
post Jan 13 2012, 11:43 PM

QUOTE(yokomo1 @ Jan 13 2012, 05:27 PM)
Hi , anyone on level 8 block c tongue.gif  shakehead.gif  rolleyes.gif
Any comment why you brought? Where you currently stay..

+Quote Post
yokomo1
post Jan 14 2012, 12:08 PM

QUOTE(big_mac @ Jan 13 2012, 11:43 PM)
Any comment why you brought?  Where you currently stay..
Yo bro , i meant gardenz lo, btw i am from Sunway smile.gif you gardenz which floor ya ?
+Quote Post
big_mac
post Jan 14 2012, 04:36 PM

QUOTE(yokomo1 @ Jan 14 2012, 12:08 PM)
Yo bro , i meant gardenz lo, btw i am from Sunway smile.gif  you gardenz which floor ya ?
10th. ,, why u brought since it far from sunway? Your first house?? Own stay or investment.
+Quote Post
yokomo1
post Jan 15 2012, 11:32 AM

QUOTE(big_mac @ Jan 14 2012, 04:36 PM)
10th.    ,, why u brought since it far from sunway? Your first house?? Own stay or investment.
Very good question. I bought because at that time i was looking for houses so badly and i didn't get one after getting through all the requirements. Since i don't really have good purchasing power i thought that going for gardenz is a good solution where you only place the thousand as a deposit. I bought it for my own stay because this is my first house. I have great plans to live there and plan my work. I hope all will go through smoothly smile.gif icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
SeanFD2
post Jan 22 2012, 10:53 PM

Casual

Happy Chinese new year to all of you!! May wish you all have a greater, glamorous and succesfull Dragon year!! Cheers~ rclxm9.gif
+Quote Post
yokomo1
post Jan 24 2012, 03:18 AM

QUOTE(SeanFD2 @ Jan 22 2012, 10:53 PM)
Happy Chinese new year to all of you!! May wish you all have a greater, glamorous and succesfull Dragon year!!