Jalatama Management Sdn Bhd

views

klein880611
post May 10 2012, 11:32 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(hazremi @ Jul 26 2011, 06:27 PM)
anybody know this company?

is it a scam company?
I have some experience before with this company 1 year ago. Previously it's called Mutual Element. Historically they did open some companies and change name and change name. They owe the rental and shift to other place. This is absolotely a scam company. They will market their forex product and promote a lot of profitable programme and investment plan and ask you to find clients. All of their plans are scam.

Please do not get involved to this company.

If you are really interested in forex trading, perhaps you may go through with other oversea broker.

If you wanna know my further experience in this company, you may inbox me.

Thanks.
klein880611
post May 15 2012, 02:44 AM

6 posts

Guys, if you choose to join this company or invest in this company, you are the most stupid person ever. This company is just a piece of shit. If im not mistaken, previous name is called Mutual Element which is to promote for Jalatama's product, owe so much rental fee and change to another office. I joined this company with my friend to fulfill our internship. Promised salary but never paid us at all. They promote a f***ing lucrative investment plan, with 50% gurrantee profit return within one month, and my friend invested in this plan. 2 years already, my friend did not even receive a single cent. He even had to bear the telephone cost. Before we left this company, we heard they said Jalatama(means their broker) will be set up in KL. Holyshit!! According to my experience, you guys judged yourself whether Jalatama is a scam company. If you guys wanna join them, make sure do not cry over spilled millk afterwards and be responsible for cheating other people. Lastly I have no reason to create a fake story at here.. you believe or not, it depends on you. See you guys..
For Jalatama, I just wanna tell you that I was doing f***ing good in Singapore right now since I left your devil company. I was considered smarter than you as I did not get cheated a single cent by you instead of my friend RM3000, but what I lost is only my 1 month precious time only.. Thank you for teaching me how to cheat people.. You get sucked, mate..
klein880611
post May 16 2012, 02:24 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(talktoomuch @ May 15 2012, 02:07 PM)
First of all , I would like to congratuate you for become stupid again. I am wondering you and ( wakofight ) must be the same person or brother in disguise. I am not here to blame your stupidity here to blast over the company ( Jala .. ) as it does not bother me. But going through all the postings, I can see ignorant people like you trying to broadcast how successful you are now or how good you are in Singapore. Through your experiences you said, I believed you are successful in Singapore. Why don't you name your current employer in Singapore and your position there to let all people know how good you are. I can say you must be a labour there, cos labour people have many free times to talk about others. What's good you benefit when saying all this?Are you teaching people to be smart just by the few words you said over here? Come on , go live your successful life as what you said, cos you must be living in very bad situation there till you have so much things to say. Its a free forum to blast points, but attacking people does not make you good, it make you even stupid. Since you say about Mutual Element, do you really know who they are? You this kind of attitude you think you can be teach? You don't try and cheat people with your words thats enough. Want to be hero , name yourself out and your work, let people know how good you are. If you still unemploy or still lokking for job , I bet you never get one cos your mental attitude only talk and no action. Get a life mate . You need to see a docter to cure yourself then telling others what to do .  rclxms.gif
Lol.. From what you said, I knew you are one of employees in the rubbish company. Even my job is a rubbish collector, no doubt I also feel proud of myself, at least I need not to cheat people around in order to get your alive here. You do not need to protect your company fame by replying and counter attack my email. I believe all visitor to this website can think better whether they should join this company. Haha. I think you are more stupid or idiot than me. Quoting back your word "I can say you must be a labour there, cos labour people have many free times to talk about others", how come you have so much time here to reply our email. If you think your company is good enough, you wont bother what people said at here, aint me? Hey bro, I never seen such a stupid idiot like you can back fire yourself. Or you wanna tell me you are damn rich already after joining this company so that you have much free time to reply my email? haha. Come on mate, your cheating skill is still insufficient, how come your company still keep you there? Perhaps I should think that way, rubbish fellow would always live in dumpsite as if you are still there. Haha.
Since you are one of the employee over there, please assist to transfer a message to Sebastian Guo ( I believe you recognise this fellow), he still owe my and my 2 friends for 2 months salary not paid me yet. Jalatama? Strong backup? promised salary but never pay? lol.. what a great joke..
klein880611
post May 16 2012, 08:13 PM

6 posts

Jason, please do not agree with me or say something support my view. Otherwise, the idiot (talktoomuch) will again be wondering me and you must be the same person or brother in disguise as if how the stupid describe me and Wakofight. You know la. The fellow's (talktoomuch) imagination is f***ing good. I think his name should be registered as "think/talktoomuchcock"..

By the way, before mutual element, they still got register another company but I forgot ady.. I think website can search one, but I lazy to search.. if any visitor here wanna know them more, you gotta search yourself.. Or you guys can call to SC and ask about it..

Hey Jalatama representative=talktoomuch, your company is not blacklisted yet by SC, but no worries.. Soon to be.. haha.. Good luck..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0182sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:03 PM