Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Jalatama Management Sdn Bhd

hazremi
post Jul 26 2011, 05:27 PM

1million people saved this avatar bcoz she's too cute!
Group: Senior Member

anybody know this company?

is it a scam company?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
asdzxc
post Jul 26 2011, 05:31 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

use google first lo, pandai pandai la
+Quote Post
outpace
post Aug 17 2011, 03:15 PM

Getting Started

Jakarta Future Exchange website.
001-01-89263-00-9
http://www.bbj-jfx.com/node/494

http://www.jalatama.com/en/about-us/legality.html

Still, I'm not sure about this company, its presence in Malaysia

anyway, it's hiring
http://rms.jobsdb.com/MY/en/Search/JobAdSi...umeRequest=true

Anyone with any experience with them? rclxms.gif

+Quote Post
jancrot
post Aug 17 2011, 03:58 PM

Getting Started

I am Indonesian. I can tell this is not a scam company nor big company. Their license looks good to me.
I don't know about their salary, but it's obvious they are in trading (forex perhaps) business. Follow the money smile.gif

Well, they have at least 2 offices in Jakarta. In Prudential Tower and in Wisma 46.
Prudential tower is located in Sudirman Street, near to Kuningan and Mega Kuningan. There are a lot of MNC companies located in Kuningan and Mega Kuningan. But the living cost is higher.
Wisma 46 is located in another side of Jakarta. Near to china town and the heart of Jakarta's nightlife. You can get "entertainment" easily there rolleyes.gif

About the traffic jam and pollution: It's Jakarta. Prudential tower is slightly better. But i can't promise you
+Quote Post
Bonescythe
post Sep 21 2011, 12:05 AM

One Quarter In...

A newly set up affiliate in Malaysia.

Dealing with Gold Futures. More like a private hedge fund.
At Menara Standard Chartered.

User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
najei
post Oct 27 2011, 06:16 PM

Group: New Member

QUOTE(Bonescythe @ Sep 21 2011, 12:05 AM)
A newly set up affiliate in Malaysia.

Dealing with Gold Futures. More like a private hedge fund.
At Menara Standard Chartered.
Is this based on the parent company in Jakarta that we need to work/ do training there? How stable is this company?
+Quote Post
nas787
post Nov 7 2011, 12:34 PM

Getting Started

did anyone knw bout this company.i just wanna check if this comp is scam or not...anybody work with this comp before...please share thanks
+Quote Post
Desirene
post Nov 22 2011, 11:39 AM

I'm wonder about this also. Received their interview request, still consider wanna attend or not.
+Quote Post
RedJacket
post Nov 22 2011, 02:11 PM

QUOTE(Desirene @ Nov 22 2011, 11:39 AM)
I'm wonder about this also. Received their interview request, still consider wanna attend or not.
I just went for an interview with the boss (Chris) yesterday. Very short interview, as the boss needed to rush out for a meeting. He mentioned that he is expanding, and will likely double the no. of employees at their KL branch over the next year. They are also looking to expand to other countries such as Dubai, China, Iran among others. Worth going for the interview, but a word of caution.. They are quite particular about the professional image, so.. dress nice nice ya.. preferably with full suit (which is required of their employees).
the interview questions are quite simple, but as mentioned by one the the forum-ers previously, its about gold futures. So make sure u know about gold. Some basic knowledge of futures, derivatives, currency, techical analysis, behavioral finance would help..

+Quote Post
gto1314
post Nov 22 2011, 05:42 PM

Hello.. i have got an interview wif them tomorrow.. any details regarding remuneration packages and job scope ? Are transport required as i do not have one..
+Quote Post
$Dream$
post Dec 6 2011, 07:19 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(gto1314 @ Nov 22 2011, 05:42 PM)
Hello.. i have got an interview wif them tomorrow.. any details regarding remuneration packages and job scope ? Are transport required as i do not have one..
beware, it's look like a scam..... offering gold futures, but no such thing in malaysia without approval from BNM..
+Quote Post
chachacha
post Dec 8 2011, 10:19 PM

This is considered as a scam company in Indonesia. I am not too sure about the one here..I am scheduled for interview tomorrow, but after i read Indonesian forum about this company, I decided not to go.

From what I read in that forum, u will be doing sales n marketing even though it is not d job u applied for. U hv to find lots of investors and the salary is based on commission (no fixed salary), and u will be let to trade with d money without any supervision and little experience.. Many end up losing lots of money..

I am not too sure about d one in Malaysia though, if there is anyone work in KL branch, please share. Just be careful, guys..
+Quote Post
gabriel.l
post Dec 16 2011, 05:00 PM

Getting Started

I was offered to work as Financial Consultant and Investment Analyst there.
I don't know what the job scope really are, mind explaining anyone that went to the interview before?
+Quote Post
fariddarif
post Dec 20 2011, 06:37 PM

Getting Started

i have an interview at this company for tomorrow. this company is legit or scam? let me know a.s.a.p. thanks...
+Quote Post
$Dream$
post Dec 20 2011, 11:47 PM

Getting Started

I was offered to work as Financial Consultant and Investment Analyst there.
I don't know what the job scope really are, mind explaining anyone that went to the interview before?

C their job scope, generate customer led?? so u working as sales??
FC and IA is totally different job. and i checked with Bank Negara, they hv no license to operate investment nor finance firm in M'sia.

i have an interview at this company for tomorrow. this company is legit or scam? let me know a.s.a.p. thanks...

from the jobstreet ads, the contact number is cellphone number, and the email address - xxxx.jalatama@hotmail.com.
C it? in hotmail.com??

This post has been edited by $Dream$: Dec 20 2011, 11:48 PM
+Quote Post
fariddarif
post Dec 21 2011, 12:11 AM

Getting Started

yup, chris and kelvin are the contact person. is this reliable and legit...?
+Quote Post
$Dream$
post Dec 21 2011, 12:22 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(fariddarif @ Dec 21 2011, 12:11 AM)
yup, chris and kelvin are the contact person. is this reliable and legit...?
dude, check the Bank Negara and KLSE list, is they in the broker or investment dirm list??

or, 1 thing you can notice is, are they call you to interview just right after few hours you submit the resume?? and have to interview by next day??
+Quote Post
fariddarif
post Dec 21 2011, 12:41 AM

Getting Started

actually, they approached me at jobstreet for a request to check on my resume and after that, they setup an interview session which will be held today in the afternoon. what do you think...?
+Quote Post
$Dream$
post Dec 21 2011, 12:46 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(fariddarif @ Dec 21 2011, 12:41 AM)
actually, they approached me at jobstreet for a request to check on my resume and after that, they setup an interview session which will be held today in the afternoon. what do you think...?
Bro, you can go and see, is their interviewer experience enugh to interview you?? you can ask them how long they work in this company. u can also check Plenitude Sunrise in lowyat. they are the same ---- SCAM!!
+Quote Post
fariddarif
post Dec 21 2011, 01:00 AM

Getting Started

thanks for your help. anyway, i'll go to interview. just to check and see things around. then, i will post my experience at this thread. cheers mate!
+Quote Post
wombie
post Dec 21 2011, 01:15 AM

Getting Started

any updates? is it a trading company?
+Quote Post
h0tchick
post Dec 21 2011, 02:49 AM

Few months back these jokers invited me for an interview. As usual, with every interview call, I always re-clarify with them what's the job scope, as I need to be clear whether it's what I want. I don't want to waste time for interviews which I knew right from the start that it's not what I'm looking for.

Instead, the caller got very offended when I asked about the job scope, he was like "What is this? It looks like you're interviewing me more than I'm interviewing you!!" He sounded like he's damn superior just because he's on the employer side and has all the power to test me. Hello??? Job interviews are never just one-way. Candidates have every right to know if the job is what they want, and if it will fit their own objectives as well. Of course I have every right to question!

From his tone, I definitely don't like their culture. Seems very uptight and stressed on sales. And I think they should be quite hierarchical, "uplines" controlling "downlines" thinking they have all the right and power... Sheesh!

+Quote Post
fariddarif
post Dec 21 2011, 05:21 AM

Getting Started

so, do you guys think i should attend this interview or not? i kinda needed a job at the moment. do you guys already working right now? just asking. thanks...
+Quote Post
gabriel.l
post Dec 21 2011, 07:06 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(fariddarif @ Dec 21 2011, 05:21 AM)
so, do you guys think i should attend this interview or not? i kinda needed a job at the moment. do you guys already working right now? just asking. thanks...
Better not, I also cancelled my interview.
+Quote Post
fariddarif
post Dec 21 2011, 11:57 AM

Getting Started

i have decided not to go to the interview. even my dad said no need to go. thanks for your help guys, really appreciate it...
+Quote Post
$Dream$
post Dec 21 2011, 10:07 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(fariddarif @ Dec 21 2011, 11:57 AM)
i have decided not to go to the interview. even my dad said no need to go. thanks for your help guys, really appreciate it...
you made a right decision... rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
fariddarif
post Dec 22 2011, 09:20 PM

Getting Started

right decision it is. haha thanks...
+Quote Post
LabRat
post Dec 29 2011, 02:07 PM

I applied for an investment advisory position and when for the interview.

Well, the company is very beautiful. Salary is 100% commission based. Jalatama will train their employee to teach their customer to do investment.

But, when I been told that the boss had lost 1 million (not sure in what currency) in his investment through his broker. doh.gif

rclxub.gif Kabooom, I had lost interested in it.

This post has been edited by LabRat: Dec 29 2011, 02:15 PM
+Quote Post
fariddarif
post Dec 29 2011, 04:36 PM

Getting Started

so, do you accept the job offer...?
+Quote Post
gabriel.l
post Dec 29 2011, 11:59 PM

Getting Started

They keep calling me for interview although I've rejected their offer.
-.-
+Quote Post
fariddarif
post Dec 30 2011, 01:17 AM

Getting Started

how do you turned them down...?
+Quote Post
ulai
post Jan 1 2012, 11:47 PM

i also interesting in this company, but after i saw this post. i felt like very hesitate. i saw their posting in the job street. http://www.jobstreet.com.my/jobs/2011/12/d...517144.htm?fr=J

any 1 applied for this job before, its is a sales job?
+Quote Post
fariddarif
post Jan 2 2012, 05:46 PM

Getting Started

maybe. looking for some potential investors that are interested to invest into their company...
+Quote Post
tiera
post Jan 3 2012, 10:09 PM

i have an interview with this company on next monday (9/1/12)..i applied for a Business Development & Investment Exec...after read all these post,i'm afraid to go.what u guys think?
+Quote Post
fariddarif
post Jan 4 2012, 03:54 AM

Getting Started

it's entirely up to you. make up your mind. no harm for going to the interview session and maybe later on you can share your experience with all of us...
+Quote Post
isaywhite
post Jan 4 2012, 09:33 AM

Last week I went for their interview.. Must say their cmpy really look attractive.. fully black n red.
The staff there was really frenly....
My interview didnt last for 5 minutes... He was rushing cos New Year celebration vmad.gif
First he asked whr am working. How long.What my current basic salary. My expected salary.
Then his last quest made me think a lot.. if am appointed can i survive without my basic salary.
Thats all.. Finish interview... rclxub.gif I waited one hr for him..
Then at the end he said dis week there will be some talk. He said he will recommend my name for the talk bout investment... But so far i din receive any email....

+Quote Post
ZhengFai
post Jan 4 2012, 12:55 PM

QUOTE(isaywhite @ Jan 4 2012, 09:33 AM)
Last week I went for their interview.. Must say their cmpy really look attractive.. fully black n red.
The staff there was really frenly....
My interview didnt last for 5 minutes... He was rushing cos New Year celebration  vmad.gif
First he asked whr am working. How long.What my current basic salary. My expected salary.
Then his last quest made me think a lot.. if am appointed can i survive without my basic salary.
Thats all.. Finish interview...  rclxub.gif  I waited one hr for him..
Then at the end he said dis week there will be some talk. He said he will recommend my name for the talk bout investment... But so far i din receive any email....
what position did u apply for?

I scheduled an interview with them (position: financial investment advisor) later this afternoon. Will be posting my experience here when I get back.
+Quote Post
fariddarif
post Jan 4 2012, 05:07 PM

Getting Started

hi there, anything you would like to share with all of us...?
+Quote Post
ZhengFai
post Jan 4 2012, 07:03 PM

Well their premises looked all neat and professional and guys were all walking around in suits looking all professional and shit.

The interviewer (Chris, Singaporean dude) was friendly enough and he's quite the talker. We talked for about 40mins and he asked me to start work on Monday without even looking at my resume.

I asked him about the fact that they are not listed on BNM's list of licensed financial service providers. He said that the company does not deal with customers directly and they are merely a service center that is answerable only to their parent company in Jakarta so as long as Jakarta has a license and is authorized by the Indonesian SC, they are good to go. These are all his words. I'm personally taking it with a pinch of salt but hey, for all we know he might be telling the truth.

I looked up the parent company - Jalatama Artha Berjangka and guess what? Before I finished typing google already suggested "jalatama artha berjangka penipuan". I brought that up too and he said the company deals with the trading of gold and related futures, they forecast and speculate and losses are inevitable. People who complain that they kena tipu are either disgruntled customers/investors or competitors trying to make them look bad. Again, a pinch of salt. I quote Chris, "if you're a good investment firm, certain people will always be there to criticize you; if nobody is complaining about you then la maybe there's a problem somewhere." His words not mine.

The problem for me is that there is no fixed salary, 100% commission based. On the surface, they look like a typical startup to me - very aggressive on the recruitment and expansion fronts. He did say that you have to be very passionate and fiercely aggressive to make it big in the company.

You guys should just go for the interview and decide for yourself. It seems like getting an interview with them is not hard anyway.
+Quote Post
isaywhite
post Jan 4 2012, 09:41 PM

I went for the post Business Development & Investment Executive.

Yes this company is fully based on commission which is also not my cup of coffee. The don't have a basic salary, it all depends on how much investor u manage to get on tat particular months. There are staffs that earns RM4K-9K per month without basic salary.

You can only survive if you are passionate on sales and investment.

Yes it sounds like very easy to get an interview chance.. But the rest depends on us and the company.
+Quote Post
fariddarif
post Jan 5 2012, 01:10 AM

Getting Started

so, anyone decided to join this investment firm...?
+Quote Post
terranceyaul
post Jan 5 2012, 06:34 PM

I just went for interview today...business develop and investment executive...trading company which focus on Forex and gold..

still thinking want to join or not..but tomorrow have to answer him

This post has been edited by terranceyaul: Jan 5 2012, 06:38 PM
+Quote Post
fariddarif
post Jan 5 2012, 08:02 PM

Getting Started

the interview session went well for you...?
+Quote Post
isaywhite
post Jan 5 2012, 09:24 PM

QUOTE(terranceyaul @ Jan 5 2012, 06:34 PM)
I just went for interview today...business develop and investment executive...trading company which focus on Forex and gold..

still thinking want to join or not..but tomorrow have to answer him
Mind sharing the interviewer's name?
+Quote Post
terranceyaul
post Jan 6 2012, 05:43 PM

just simple chatting...maybe due to position..he just get my resume that all..other document never touch at all.

I just can said that the interview is very nice, friendly. a Chinese young guy.
+Quote Post
fariddarif
post Jan 8 2012, 06:48 PM

Getting Started

so, any of you guys accepting the job offered by this investment firm...?
+Quote Post
VinniJeyaa
post Jan 9 2012, 05:26 PM

Getting Started

Yep getting an interview is easy as they advertised thru jobstreet and giving away their mobile contact as well as their email address. Told to come for the interview right away. Wonder what is the catch?
+Quote Post
terranceyaul
post Jan 12 2012, 04:16 PM

QUOTE(terranceyaul @ Jan 6 2012, 05:43 PM)
just simple chatting...maybe due to position..he just get my resume that all..other document never touch at all.

I just can said that the interview is very nice, friendly. a Chinese young guy.
Sorry he's name is JJ xD..

Added on January 12, 2012, 4:18 pmI'm already accepted the position..after CNY will start work..so who interesting invest in FOREX or GOLD please contact me. Thank you ^^..

This post has been edited by terranceyaul: Jan 12 2012, 04:18 PM
+Quote Post
fariddarif
post Jan 12 2012, 06:27 PM

Getting Started

is it a fully commission based position...?
+Quote Post
terranceyaul
post Jan 13 2012, 06:17 PM

He didn't told me so much...because it is p&c...for me..probation two week then you can choose high salary or moderate salary with commission or full commission...
+Quote Post
bumble_b33
post Jan 28 2012, 06:24 PM

Anyone have any update for this company ? is there easy to get customer to invest ?
@terranceyaul : how's the working environment of there, mind to share some biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
everkids
post Feb 3 2012, 06:44 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(bumble_b33 @ Jan 28 2012, 06:24 PM)
Anyone have any update for this company ? is there easy to get customer to invest ?
@terranceyaul : how's the working environment of there, mind to share some biggrin.gif
Easy or not to get customer to invest is really depends on ur personal social network.

I have a friend go for interview, he told me his job scope are
U find ur own customer e.g. ur uncle
then u take the money and invest in tools such as forex, future, gold
the company provide training + advice + support to help u succeed in playing the $ game
ur loss all the money, u bear the responsibility
(u might have a slightly different job scope depends on ur job position)

to some ppl this mechanism this might looks like a scam
still ultimately it depends on u to judge,
if u like cepat kaya and dun mind bear the risk and challenge, this job is suitable for u
+Quote Post
Frostymocha
post Feb 9 2012, 04:38 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ZhengFai @ Jan 4 2012, 07:03 PM)
Well their premises looked all neat and professional and guys were all walking around in suits looking all professional and shit.

The interviewer (Chris, Singaporean dude) was friendly enough and he's quite the talker. We talked for about 40mins and he asked me to start work on Monday without even looking at my resume.

I asked him about the fact that they are not listed on BNM's list of licensed financial service providers. He said that the company does not deal with customers directly and they are merely a service center that is answerable only to their parent company in Jakarta so as long as Jakarta has a license and is authorized by the Indonesian SC, they are good to go. These are all his words. I'm personally taking it with a pinch of salt but hey, for all we know he might be telling the truth.

I looked up the parent company - Jalatama Artha Berjangka and guess what? Before I finished typing google already suggested "jalatama artha berjangka penipuan". I brought that up too and he said the company deals with the trading of gold and related futures, they forecast and speculate and losses are inevitable. People who complain that they kena tipu are either disgruntled customers/investors or competitors trying to make them look bad. Again, a pinch of salt. I quote Chris, "if you're a good investment firm, certain people will always be there to criticize you; if nobody is complaining about you then la maybe there's a problem somewhere." His words not mine.

The problem for me is that there is no fixed salary, 100% commission based. On the surface, they look like a typical startup to me - very aggressive on the recruitment and expansion fronts. He did say that you have to be very passionate and fiercely aggressive to make it big in the company.

You guys should just go for the interview and decide for yourself. It seems like getting an interview with them is not hard anyway.
Good feedback... seems like not that trust worthy
+Quote Post
wakofight
post Mar 8 2012, 02:57 PM

Guys it seems like this company is scam. I'm working in it for a while, and honestly, from day to day, i understand that this is what we all fear about. First, the platform we use for trading sucks! Any other platforms r so ease to use, and has many options like stop loss, stop buy, etc. Our platform doesn't have those. Moreover, to liquidate one position, is like a hell on our platform. So inevitably, u'll lose money and this is what they need. Second, some of our staff members went to Jakarta, to the HQ, and they were shocked. They couldn't talk to no trader there working in the company, and instead of trainings, the HQ managers made some parties only, without introducing HQ members to our staff members. Weird, isn't? seems like, they don't want them talk to each other. Next, i don't understand the management of our company, who tries to ask each newbie to bring a client after 2-3 weeks of trainings! Who would ever give money to someone without experience???????????? So, now it is up to you to decide. Some of fellow friends working there, leaving soon, and so do I. Be careful.

+Quote Post
lara999
post Mar 9 2012, 12:35 AM

hi,wakofight
i was also invited for an interview,and can you please tell me whether salary is 100% commission based, or there is basic salary,coz my friend went today and said they offered him a salary..can u share your experience?
+Quote Post
wakofight
post Mar 9 2012, 06:48 AM

QUOTE(lara999 @ Mar 9 2012, 12:35 AM)
hi,wakofight
i was also invited for an interview,and can you please tell me whether salary is 100% commission based, or there is basic salary,coz my friend went today and said they offered him a salary..can u share your experience?
It is 100% comission based.
+Quote Post
lara999
post Mar 9 2012, 01:21 PM

QUOTE(wakofight @ Mar 9 2012, 06:48 AM)
It is 100% comission based.
its bad...i even think the company looks nice..the interior and stuffs..so as i understood from them, if you dont manage to get investors u might earn zero... flex.gif
+Quote Post
point0
post Mar 12 2012, 01:11 AM

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Sounds like a ponzi to me.
+Quote Post
ceo684
post Mar 13 2012, 12:04 AM

Component Burner

Usually interviewees go to the companies - not the other way around. I smelt something fishy when companies used my searchable resume to offer a job. Had bad experience with jobscope not matching the title; i.e. mktg research exec used to cover up call center job - as such, i never made a single chart in excel as a "research exec"..
+Quote Post
lara999
post Mar 17 2012, 10:06 PM

yeah true, same like in this company, the position is for investment consultant but the only thing you do is sales. ..and now i see they really have high turn over..every week you can see new Jalatama job postings...
+Quote Post
wakofight
post Mar 18 2012, 08:02 PM

They need u to come and bring some clients along. They don't care whether u do sales successfully or not, anyway u'll lose money and the company earns this money. So think first, do u really need this?
+Quote Post
serineminmin
post Mar 23 2012, 03:46 PM

This link will definitely clear some people's doubts:

http://isolvedthatoneforyou.blogspot.com/2...cam-or-not.html

Cheers
+Quote Post
jasonkzh
post Apr 19 2012, 11:27 PM

guys , this post really helps a lot info

i apply this at midnight !
http://www.jobstreet.com.my/jobs/2012/4/de...614097.htm?fr=J
then when sun rise, 12pm, call me for interview at tomorrow ...

i am not interest on commission based job, can anyone share me how to cancel the interview by calling them?

Added on April 19, 2012, 11:39 pmAlso, some people mentioned

this company not listed in BNM & KLSE ?
can anyone teach me how to check above info?

like ... the approved / listed company , approved by BNM ...
Thanks

This post has been edited by jasonkzh: Apr 19 2012, 11:39 PM
+Quote Post
wakofight
post May 2 2012, 02:54 AM

Remember one thing guys, in this company, they don't even really care how do you perform. as long as you can bring in some clients with money you will be safe, but then, when all money gone, believe me, it will happen coz the platform of this company sucks so much, you'll have to leave the company by your own will or because you don't have any clients left. So think before going there and hearing something like : "You will earn a lot of money!". If you really want to trade on the best platform then try Alpari. Just go to the website and get to know to all things you wanna know there. Good luck.
+Quote Post
Truthseeker9811
post May 7 2012, 01:24 PM

QUOTE(jasonkzh @ Apr 19 2012, 11:27 PM)

i am not interest on commission based job, can anyone share me how to cancel the interview by calling them?

Thanks
i think u can try cancelling the interview on jobstreet. not too sure though.

Added on May 7, 2012, 1:28 pm
QUOTE(wakofight @ May 2 2012, 02:54 AM)
Remember one thing guys, in this company, they don't even really care how do you perform. as long as you can bring in some clients with money you will be safe, but then, when all money gone, believe me, it will happen coz the platform of this company sucks so much, you'll have to leave the company by your own will or because you don't have any clients left. So think before going there and hearing something like : "You will earn a lot of money!". If you really want to trade on the best platform then try Alpari. Just go to the website and get to know to all things you wanna know there. Good luck.
I am commenting on this post as a trader's pt of view. Alpari's platform sucks. Their split points is not fixed and it can fluctuate from time to time. Lastly, jt my 2 cents, if u r interested in investment, regardless which company u r in, the risk is there. wakofight, stop blaming the whole world for losing some money. it's pathetic.

This post has been edited by Truthseeker9811: May 7 2012, 01:28 PM
+Quote Post
talktoomuch
post May 8 2012, 11:04 AM

[quote=wakofight,May 2 2012, 02:54 AM]

[/quote

Get a life and stop behaving like a shallow person over here. Looking back at all your postings , you seems to know many things about the company ( Jalatama ) , either you are a failed staff over there , or a green horn investor who had lost some pocket money in your investing. By comparing platform over here, you must be working for ( ALPAR ... ) now . Behaving like a internet warrior and hide behind the cyberspace don't make you a hero , but it show your stupidity and coward of facing the job world .. thumbup.gif

+Quote Post
klein880611
post May 10 2012, 11:32 PM

QUOTE(hazremi @ Jul 26 2011, 06:27 PM)

is it a scam company?
I have some experience before with this company 1 year ago. Previously it's called Mutual Element. Historically they did open some companies and change name and change name. They owe the rental and shift to other place. This is absolotely a scam company. They will market their forex product and promote a lot of profitable programme and investment plan and ask you to find clients. All of their plans are scam.

Please do not get involved to this company.

If you are really interested in forex trading, perhaps you may go through with other oversea broker.

If you wanna know my further experience in this company, you may inbox me.

Thanks.
+Quote Post
wakofight
post May 11 2012, 11:20 PM

[quote=talktoomuch,May 8 2012, 11:04 AM]
[quote=wakofight,May 2 2012, 02:54 AM]

[/quote

Get a life and stop behaving like a shallow person over here. Looking back at all your postings , you seems to know many things about the company ( Jalatama ) , either you are a failed staff over there , or a green horn investor who had lost some pocket money in your investing. By comparing platform over here, you must be working for ( ALPAR ... ) now . Behaving like a internet warrior and hide behind the cyberspace don't make you a hero , but it show your stupidity and coward of facing the job world .. thumbup.gif

[/quote]

No wonder why you've chosen talktoomuch nickname man. U realy talk too much. First of all, I worked in that company, I was trying to find out whether or not this company is worth to invest money in and whether or not the platform is good. Tell u one thing, because of platform only I quit. I think u r the one who works there and trying to change colors of this company. Think whatever u wanna about failed investments and bla bla bla, coz it isn't true. I'm telling what I experienced there. And I don't make anyone follow my mind.
+Quote Post
talktoomuch
post May 14 2012, 11:37 AM

No wonder why you've chosen talktoomuch nickname man. U realy talk too much. First of all, I worked in that company, I was trying to find out whether or not this company is worth to invest money in and whether or not the platform is good. Tell u one thing, because of platform only I quit. I think u r the one who works there and trying to change colors of this company. Think whatever u wanna about failed investments and bla bla bla, coz it isn't true. I'm telling what I experienced there. And I don't make anyone follow my mind.

Thanks for your compliment on my name. So you are a PI in disguise. All your commends does not mince your words on the company, and yet you can say the platform no good. Why don't you mentioned how much money you have lost over here and let the rest know how good you are. So you tryiong to say ( ALPAR .. ) platform is good? what are you trying to prove over here? Whether zi work here or not does not matter you cos you prefer to hide behind the cyberspace and make baby cry over here. I went for the interview and I was brief about all work matters and understandings. And I accept it as I knew I am not suitable for this industry. You are sharing your experiences and not making anyone follow your mind as you said ?? Come on wakafight !!! you think base of your few crys here, you can change people. You are just one of the disgrutled people who cant make it at work and want to turn hero in this forum to tell people how you fail and using comparison on other company to come in. You a bad loser , shallow and people have no sense of moral to behave such an idiot over here. Its a free forum to comment , but looking back at others, you simply out of your context and behave like (Mr You Know) ... go get your job and face the job work, hiding here don't make you any money. You make you coward. I believe by reading all this, the people in Jalatama should know who you are. And I believe soon after they will find you. Good luck to you.
+Quote Post
klein880611
post May 15 2012, 02:44 AM

Guys, if you choose to join this company or invest in this company, you are the most stupid person ever. This company is just a piece of shit. If im not mistaken, previous name is called Mutual Element which is to promote for Jalatama's product, owe so much rental fee and change to another office. I joined this company with my friend to fulfill our internship. Promised salary but never paid us at all. They promote a f***ing lucrative investment plan, with 50% gurrantee profit return within one month, and my friend invested in this plan. 2 years already, my friend did not even receive a single cent. He even had to bear the telephone cost. Before we left this company, we heard they said Jalatama(means their broker) will be set up in KL. Holyshit!! According to my experience, you guys judged yourself whether Jalatama is a scam company. If you guys wanna join them, make sure do not cry over spilled millk afterwards and be responsible for cheating other people. Lastly I have no reason to create a fake story at here.. you believe or not, it depends on you. See you guys..
For Jalatama, I just wanna tell you that I was doing f***ing good in Singapore right now since I left your devil company. I was considered smarter than you as I did not get cheated a single cent by you instead of my friend RM3000, but what I lost is only my 1 month precious time only.. Thank you for teaching me how to cheat people.. You get sucked, mate..
+Quote Post
talktoomuch
post May 15 2012, 01:07 PM

QUOTE(klein880611 @ May 15 2012, 02:44 AM)
Guys, if you choose to join this company or invest in this company, you are the most stupid person ever. This company is just a piece of shit. If im not mistaken, previous name is called Mutual Element which is to promote for Jalatama's product, owe so much rental fee and change to another office. I joined this company with my friend to fulfill our internship. Promised salary but never paid us at all. They promote a f***ing lucrative investment plan, with 50% gurrantee profit return within one month, and my friend invested in this plan. 2 years already, my friend did not even receive a single cent. He even had to bear the telephone cost. Before we left this company, we heard they said Jalatama(means their broker) will be set up in KL. Holyshit!! According to my experience, you guys judged yourself whether Jalatama is a scam company. If you guys wanna join them, make sure do not cry over spilled millk afterwards and be responsible for cheating other people. Lastly I have no reason to create a fake story at here.. you believe or not, it depends on you. See you guys..
For Jalatama, I just wanna tell you that I was doing f***ing good in Singapore right now since I left your devil company. I was considered smarter than you as I did not get cheated a single cent by you instead of my friend RM3000, but what I lost is only my 1 month precious time only.. Thank you for teaching me how to cheat people.. You get sucked, mate..
First of all , I would like to congratuate you for become stupid again. I am wondering you and ( wakofight ) must be the same person or brother in disguise. I am not here to blame your stupidity here to blast over the company ( Jala .. ) as it does not bother me. But going through all the postings, I can see ignorant people like you trying to broadcast how successful you are now or how good you are in Singapore. Through your experiences you said, I believed you are successful in Singapore. Why don't you name your current employer in Singapore and your position there to let all people know how good you are. I can say you must be a labour there, cos labour people have many free times to talk about others. What's good you benefit when saying all this?Are you teaching people to be smart just by the few words you said over here? Come on , go live your successful life as what you said, cos you must be living in very bad situation there till you have so much things to say. Its a free forum to blast points, but attacking people does not make you good, it make you even stupid. Since you say about Mutual Element, do you really know who they are? You this kind of attitude you think you can be teach? You don't try and cheat people with your words thats enough. Want to be hero , name yourself out and your work, let people know how good you are. If you still unemploy or still lokking for job , I bet you never get one cos your mental attitude only talk and no action. Get a life mate . You need to see a docter to cure yourself then telling others what to do . rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
klein880611
post May 16 2012, 02:24 AM

QUOTE(talktoomuch @ May 15 2012, 02:07 PM)
First of all , I would like to congratuate you for become stupid again. I am wondering you and ( wakofight ) must be the same person or brother in disguise. I am not here to blame your stupidity here to blast over the company ( Jala .. ) as it does not bother me. But going through all the postings, I can see ignorant people like you trying to broadcast how successful you are now or how good you are in Singapore. Through your experiences you said, I believed you are successful in Singapore. Why don't you name your current employer in Singapore and your position there to let all people know how good you are. I can say you must be a labour there, cos labour people have many free times to talk about others. What's good you benefit when saying all this?Are you teaching people to be smart just by the few words you said over here? Come on , go live your successful life as what you said, cos you must be living in very bad situation there till you have so much things to say. Its a free forum to blast points, but attacking people does not make you good, it make you even stupid. Since you say about Mutual Element, do you really know who they are? You this kind of attitude you think you can be teach? You don't try and cheat people with your words thats enough. Want to be hero , name yourself out and your work, let people know how good you are. If you still unemploy or still lokking for job , I bet you never get one cos your mental attitude only talk and no action. Get a life mate . You need to see a docter to cure yourself then telling others what to do .  rclxms.gif
Lol.. From what you said, I knew you are one of employees in the rubbish company. Even my job is a rubbish collector, no doubt I also feel proud of myself, at least I need not to cheat people around in order to get your alive here. You do not need to protect your company fame by replying and counter attack my email. I believe all visitor to this website can think better whether they should join this company. Haha. I think you are more stupid or idiot than me. Quoting back your word "I can say you must be a labour there, cos labour people have many free times to talk about others", how come you have so much time here to reply our email. If you think your company is good enough, you wont bother what people said at here, aint me? Hey bro, I never seen such a stupid idiot like you can back fire yourself. Or you wanna tell me you are damn rich already after joining this company so that you have much free time to reply my email? haha. Come on mate, your cheating skill is still insufficient, how come your company still keep you there? Perhaps I should think that way, rubbish fellow would always live in dumpsite as if you are still there. Haha.
Since you are one of the employee over there, please assist to transfer a message to Sebastian Guo ( I believe you recognise this fellow), he still owe my and my 2 friends for 2 months salary not paid me yet. Jalatama? Strong backup? promised salary but never pay? lol.. what a great joke..
+Quote Post
iceypain
post May 16 2012, 03:46 AM

Casual

QUOTE(talktoomuch @ May 15 2012, 01:07 PM)
First of all , I would like to congratuate you for become stupid again. I am wondering you and ( wakofight ) must be the same person or brother in disguise. I am not here to blame your stupidity here to blast over the company ( Jala .. ) as it does not bother me. But going through all the postings, I can see ignorant people like you trying to broadcast how successful you are now or how good you are in Singapore. Through your experiences you said, I believed you are successful in Singapore. Why don't you name your current employer in Singapore and your position there to let all people know how good you are. I can say you must be a labour there, cos labour people have many free times to talk about others. What's good you benefit when saying all this?Are you teaching people to be smart just by the few words you said over here? Come on , go live your successful life as what you said, cos you must be living in very bad situation there till you have so much things to say. Its a free forum to blast points, but attacking people does not make you good, it make you even stupid. Since you say about Mutual Element, do you really know who they are? You this kind of attitude you think you can be teach? You don't try and cheat people with your words thats enough. Want to be hero , name yourself out and your work, let people know how good you are. If you still unemploy or still lokking for job , I bet you never get one cos your mental attitude only talk and no action. Get a life mate . You need to see a docter to cure yourself then telling others what to do .  rclxms.gif
[img]http://i.qkme.me/5cwl.jpg[/im

This post has been edited by iceypain: Jun 28 2012, 10:24 AM
+Quote Post
JasonTeeCJ
post May 16 2012, 10:27 AM

Hey Klein.

I totally agree with you.
Its up to people whether they want to believe it or not.
No point arguing with them over this.
They are all grown up and should make their own decisions.
If they still choose to go to Jalatama after advice given to them, juet let them enjoy the "Great experience" there.
Cheers.

Added on May 16, 2012, 10:34 amRegarding the activities of Mutual Element or Mutual Element Concept.

Please refer to this link to have a clearer picture:

http://www.sc.com.my/main.asp?pageid=1032&...=&linkid=&type=

Added on May 16, 2012, 10:39 amThis is the info on the SC website:

Mutual Element Concept Sdn Bhd
Suite 30.04-05, Wisma Goldhill, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
www.mutualelement.com
Unlicensed activities

Mutual Element Sdn Bhd
Suite 30.04-05, Wisma Goldhill, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
www.mutualelement.com
Unlicensed activities

To believe or not is up to you.

Cheers.

This post has been edited by JasonTeeCJ: May 16 2012, 10:39 AM
+Quote Post
klein880611
post May 16 2012, 08:13 PM

Jason, please do not agree with me or say something support my view. Otherwise, the idiot (talktoomuch) will again be wondering me and you must be the same person or brother in disguise as if how the stupid describe me and Wakofight. You know la. The fellow's (talktoomuch) imagination is f***ing good. I think his name should be registered as "think/talktoomuchcock"..

By the way, before mutual element, they still got register another company but I forgot ady.. I think website can search one, but I lazy to search.. if any visitor here wanna know them more, you gotta search yourself.. Or you guys can call to SC and ask about it..

Hey Jalatama representative=talktoomuch, your company is not blacklisted yet by SC, but no worries.. Soon to be.. haha.. Good luck..
+Quote Post
JasonTeeCJ
post May 17 2012, 10:04 AM

Haha.. Okok.

If not mistaken the company before Mutual Element was Mega Anthem Sdn Bhd.
+Quote Post
dollyfk
post Jun 28 2012, 12:52 AM

hye everyone. i received 3 interviews with 3 differs posts from jalatama. i was wondering can we like receive any interview/s from a company with a number of differ posts? pls help me. some1?
+Quote Post
isaywhite
post Jun 28 2012, 09:31 AM

QUOTE(dollyfk @ Jun 28 2012, 12:52 AM)
hye everyone. i received 3 interviews with 3 differs posts from jalatama. i was wondering can we like receive any interview/s from a company with a number of differ posts? pls help me. some1?
I would suggest you to read the conversation in this whole thread and decide if it worth to go for this company o not icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
dollyfk
post Jun 28 2012, 02:48 PM

QUOTE(isaywhite @ Jun 28 2012, 09:31 AM)
I would suggest you to read the conversation in this whole thread and decide if it worth to go for this company o not  icon_rolleyes.gif
Thanks.. i've just cancelled the interview. i don't want to waiste my time and money for the intetviews. n summore in the mails received got their email address but with hotmail.com. it's weird thing huh? thanks.guys. this forum really helped me a lot!

+Quote Post
devilzhai
post Jul 3 2012, 12:02 AM

Hi guys,
I also got an interview schedule tomorrow as Business Planning Manager. I am abit hesitate to go for the interview now. But, after a long thought, there is no harm going for interview right, just to clear our mind off. I will update u guys once I am done.

So need to suit nice, read up forex, commodities, gold trade and all? Haha… okey… take note.

Thanks

+Quote Post
AK Accounting Service
post Jul 3 2012, 01:08 PM

QUOTE(hazremi @ Jul 26 2011, 05:27 PM)

is it a scam company?
currently this company keep posting job on jobstreest... i go interview before. Is a indonesia company, is a investment company. But my friend told there is no basic for this job. And if you didn't have a good network in investment industry, its hard for you to work here...
+Quote Post
isaywhite
post Jul 4 2012, 09:27 AM

QUOTE(AK Accounting Service @ Jul 3 2012, 01:08 PM)
currently this company keep posting job on jobstreest... i go interview before. Is a indonesia company, is a investment company. But my friend told there is no basic for this job. And if you didn't have a good network in investment industry, its hard for you to work here...
Their salary is based on commision.
+Quote Post
Weist
post Jul 11 2012, 10:59 AM

QUOTE(devilzhai @ Jul 3 2012, 12:02 AM)
Hi guys,
I also got an interview schedule tomorrow as Business Planning Manager. I am abit hesitate to go for the interview now. But, after a long thought, there is no harm going for interview right, just to clear our mind off. I will update u guys once I am done.

So need to suit nice, read up forex, commodities, gold trade and all? Haha… okey… take note.
Thanks
Hi,

just curious how did ur interview go ?

i applied yesterday and they sent email today askin for interview....

and after reading the thread... doubt the structure 's for me..

but can i know ur outcome?

thanks
+Quote Post
dollyfk
post Jul 12 2012, 10:07 AM

guys, i guest maybe it's true this is a scam co. as i never heard a company calling u for an intetview by only sending u an email without calling. as u know normally a co. will call u first b4 asking u to attend any interview. i'm afraid that this co. has never called the person related. n sumore if u can see their email address is not like abc@company.com (e.g) in their invitation mail. this is weird right? please check ur emails guys and u can see it was name.jalatama@hotmail.com. they said that they are multi natinal co. but somehow they never had like an email address that represent their company. i've check with my bf's dad coz he prev wa an AVP in a banking institution. he said any trades related to bon (i dont know whether this spelling is correct or nor) or any forex exchange need to be passed or certified by BNM first before they make a deal or biz. carefull peeps. cheers
+Quote Post
dEviLs
post Aug 1 2012, 08:27 AM

Three Suns~

http://www.bnm.gov.my/documents/2012/Senar..._sesawang_n.pdf

Jalatama is now blacklisted by BNM
+Quote Post
Bitterlysweet
post Aug 3 2012, 06:52 AM

QUOTE(jasonkzh @ Apr 19 2012, 11:27 PM)

Thanks
hi there,
ive just received an email from them after few hours applying through jobstreet. and then only i find this company is not that reliable. how do you cancel the interview? cancelling it by calling them or just dont bother?
+Quote Post
stanum
post Aug 3 2012, 10:42 AM

On my way

QUOTE(Bitterlysweet @ Aug 3 2012, 06:52 AM)
hi there,
ive just received an email from them after few hours applying through jobstreet. and then only i find this company is not that reliable. how do you cancel the interview? cancelling it by calling them or just dont bother?
if you can see the option to cancel the interview, just do that. Last time my wife accept the interview in Jalatama, after i advise her not to attend the interview and she didn't bother to go for the interview, Jobstreet has sent her email why she did not come to the interview and almost blacklisted her. I fill up the reason and send back to jobstreet and until today, there is no response from Jobstreet or Jalatama. But, i think she did not have been blacklisted as she has received few interview invitation from other companies.
+Quote Post
littlewing
post Aug 7 2012, 09:23 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(stanum @ Aug 3 2012, 10:42 AM)
if you can see the option to cancel the interview, just do that. Last time my wife accept the interview in Jalatama, after i advise her not to attend the interview and she didn't bother to go for the interview, Jobstreet has sent her email why she did not come to the interview and almost blacklisted her. I fill up the reason and send back to jobstreet and until today, there is no response from Jobstreet or Jalatama. But, i think she did not have been blacklisted as she has received few interview invitation from other companies.
http://www.bnm.gov.my/documents/2012/Finan...lert_listEN.pdf

please see company number 34. blacklisted by BNM.
+Quote Post
stanum
post Aug 7 2012, 09:29 AM

On my way

QUOTE(littlewing @ Aug 7 2012, 09:23 AM)
http://www.bnm.gov.my/documents/2012/Finan...lert_listEN.pdf

please see company number 34. blacklisted by BNM.
yup, already checked that last few days ago. good work team lowyat for exposing their dirty business in Malaysia.
+Quote Post
littlewing
post Aug 7 2012, 02:28 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(stanum @ Aug 7 2012, 09:29 AM)
yup, already checked that last few days ago. good work team lowyat for exposing their dirty business in Malaysia.
i think jobstreet shouldnt advertise these kind of companies...the least they could do is to filter out the dodgy companies. usless.
+Quote Post
night1218
post Aug 7 2012, 08:59 PM

Casual

poor my fren...still hanging on in there.
+Quote Post
$Dream$
post Aug 9 2012, 09:12 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(night1218 @ Aug 7 2012, 08:59 PM)
poor my fren...still hanging on in there.
yup, me too.. i wish to tell him but seem like he working happily there and i believe their boss ady brain-wash them to explain the situation sad.gif
+Quote Post
night1218
post Aug 9 2012, 09:38 PM

Casual

QUOTE($Dream$ @ Aug 9 2012, 09:12 PM)
yup, me too.. i wish to tell him but seem like he working happily there and i believe their boss ady brain-wash them to explain the situation sad.gif
their boss keep belanja them.. really brain-washed...
+Quote Post
$Dream$
post Aug 10 2012, 12:30 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(night1218 @ Aug 9 2012, 09:38 PM)
their boss keep belanja them.. really brain-washed...
yup.. i can always c they hang out in nice place.. but they din realize all of these are contributed by their family and fren's money.. blush.gif
+Quote Post
siew14
post Aug 10 2012, 07:35 AM

Casual

got called from jobstreet and ask bout that company, but it seems no action was taken by jobstreet.. sigh..
+Quote Post
maxilias
post Sep 28 2012, 02:18 PM

VIP

In what way this compny scam? I read thru the post and nobody mentioned how they scam? Mostly are ex enployees experience which they had bad experience working there. Please elaborate!
+Quote Post
JalatamaMalaysia
post Oct 3 2012, 03:37 PM

We, Jalatama Malaysia have noticed there are many unanswered questions here and there. If there is any inquiries, why don't you forward your questions to us and let us enlighten you?

Do check us out on facebook and you are always welcomed to inbox us. Thank you.

http://www.facebook.com/JalatamaMalaysia
+Quote Post
IgnitedSoul
post Nov 29 2012, 10:35 PM

QUOTE(siew14 @ Aug 10 2012, 07:35 AM)
got called from jobstreet and ask bout that company, but it seems no action was taken by jobstreet.. sigh..
there isn't a need to take action this company is legit sure it got blacklisted for w/e thats cuz jalatama doens't trade on Bursa Malaysia, but trades on Jarkata Futures Exchange, they have a clearing House and a Segregated account in CIMB Niaga in Jarkata for the Clients to park their money which can't be touched by Jalatama. Hence from this fact it is already not a Ponzi Scam like Genneva Gold.
+Quote Post
Mr.World Weary
post Dec 9 2012, 11:39 AM

SO WHAT IS THE LATEST OUTCOME?? is this reliable company? icon_question.gif
It claims that it got so-called Segregated Account which can 100% protect investors money !!, and I want being told that this is a company which teach their employees how to trade in order to gain investor's confidence, I guess no one will do that.

This post has been edited by Mr.World Weary: Dec 9 2012, 11:42 AM
+Quote Post
Peter87
post Jan 18 2013, 01:52 AM

Hi, guys... I have been offer for second interview on tomorrow. Recently, I apply through jobstreet as well but not directly to their company. My 1st interview was with the recruitment firm which appoint by them. After the 1st interview, I been informed that Jalatama is the company who appoint the recruitment firm for the job.
+Quote Post
Mr.World Weary
post Jan 18 2013, 01:05 PM

U can go interview 1st and share your opinion here, Lol
+Quote Post
~AshleyGalz~
post Jan 22 2013, 07:15 PM

Lol I got their email .... Lol

Ronnie chew
Business development manager
Jalatama management seen bad

I think I ignore this email...
I rather work in a bank with basic and com
+Quote Post
Mr.World Weary
post Feb 22 2013, 08:41 PM

This indon company real sucks la, act professional, in fact just simply employ some ppl and try to get some ignorant customers to involve in this extremely risky trading, the way this indon organization conducting its business is really NOT Professional at all, funny way of management shakehead.gif , weird office culture shakehead.gif , whereas for the service provided by this unProfessional company is futures trading, have misleading future derivatives trading and business operating concept and charging incredibly high broker fee and providing ill-developed platform sweat.gif sweat.gif sweat.gif . What actually do they expect by just opening a " Agency Office" here in KL? hmm.gif hmm.gif
http://www.jobstreet.com.my/jobs/2013/2/de...tm_campaign=132
Good record of academic results with minimum Second Upper/CGPA 3.00??? HAHAHAHA, joker, come on, you dont deserve this kind of ppl at all, stop spamming the job ads in jobstreets coz u guys damn sucks ! wink.gif icon_idea.gif

This post has been edited by Mr.World Weary: Feb 22 2013, 08:42 PM
+Quote Post
Jalatama Management
post Apr 8 2013, 04:13 PM

12. Is Jalatama offering gold futures in Malaysia without approval from BNM?

Jalatama Management does not offer gold futures exclusively; neither does it do the actual trading. The trading for all overseas-authorized investment products is done via a regulated exchange (JFX), whilst orders are cleared via the Clearing House (IDCH), and it is regulated by the Commodity Futures Trading Regulatory Agency (CoFTRA/BAPPEBTI), as well as the Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Indonesia (MTI). There are no overseas futures exchange in Malaysia at this point in writing.

+Quote Post
Jalatama Management
post Apr 8 2013, 04:14 PM

13. Why is Jalatama Management not listed on BNM's list of licensed financial service providers?

The answer to this question is quite simple. The List of Licensed Financial Service Providers, represent companies that are either Banks or Financial Institutions. Jalatama Management on the other hand is none of those, as we are the Management and Operational hub for Jalatama Futures Corporation

Jalatama Management provides “Training Services”, not “Trading”.

This post has been edited by Jalatama Management: Apr 8 2013, 04:14 PM
+Quote Post
Jalatama Management
post Apr 8 2013, 04:18 PM

14. Is Jalatama Management blacklisted by BNM?

Jalatama is not blacklisted, as the official blacklist of BNM is the Financial Fraud list, and Jalatama, as well as its subsidiaries (including Jalatama Management), have not commited any form of Financial Fraud / Misrepresentation.

+Quote Post
Jalatama Management
post Apr 8 2013, 04:34 PM

20. Why many people think it is a scam?

Unfortunately, there has been a major misunderstanding on this pertaining issue.

Jalatama Management, Jalatama Futures Corporation’s service and operational hub, is currently listed as a company carrying out unlisted activities by Bank Negara
Malaysia’s (BNM) Consumer Watch List. It needs to be duly noted that there are two official lists issued from Bank Negara and the Financial Fraud list of Companies are the primary concern for Bank Negara; as per cases of firms that have been found in both lists that have proved detrimental to both clientele as well as the country’s financial sector’s image.

Jalatama Management was not in the Financial Fraud list from day one, as illustrated in Bank Negara’s co-operation in aiding the company’s appeal from their removal on the Consumer Watch List as well; as BNM’s official black-list is the Financial Fraud list of companies who have been found guilty of misappropriation of funds to illegally collecting deposits.

Bear in mind however that it the Securities Commission (SC); a fellow Regulatory Agency like CoFTRA; that carries the authority, whilst aiding the Central Bank (BNM), in the ceasing of any financial firms operations.
Unlike many of the brokerage firms on the BNM
List, of which most closed down for misappropriation, lack of regulatory backing, et al, Jalatama publicly promotes the fact that it strictly abides to the necessary trading regulations, as well as continuing to maintain high levels of performance. One assurance that the company provides its clients with is that every client of Jalatama has their funds guaranteed by the governmental authorities of CoFTRA as well as The Indonesian Derivatives Clearing House (IDCH/PERSERO).

Furthermore, the company has already been operating in KL for over two years and has not been ordered to cease operations since the authorities have not found any impropriety with their business operations, from fund deposits to Jalatama Head Quarters (Jalatama Futures Corporation / JALATAMA GROUP) being authorised via the Jakarta Futures Exchange (JFX) and Clearing House (IDCH).

As stated, clients can be assured that their investments are guaranteed and secured via the Clearing House’s segregated accounts, via its Appointed Banks, which clearly separates the funds from the operations of the banks, brokerage and even the government.

Members of the public should always be aware of brokerage firms that charge or collect cash, guarantee profits or use a personal, or company, bank’s account for fund deposits or investment purposes. The futures market and the financial industry as a whole, is built on mutual trust and reliability, and Jalatama stresses that it is fully committed to upholding those standards here in Malaysia.

Jalatama Management in Malaysia acts as the principal’s operational training and development hub, serving to primarily develop managerial talent to be posted within Jalatama Group operations globally.

+Quote Post
b00n
post Apr 8 2013, 04:37 PM

delusional
Group Icon
Group: Staff

Pls explain this list which Jalatama is listed. No. 42 if you missed it.
http://www.bnm.gov.my/documents/2013/280313_FCA_en.pdf
+Quote Post
tessei
post Apr 8 2013, 04:42 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(maxilias @ Sep 28 2012, 02:18 PM)
In what way this compny scam? I read thru the post and nobody mentioned how they scam? Mostly are ex enployees experience which they had bad experience working there. Please elaborate!
normally these type of company targeting somebody who are not really familiar in finance industry.. so the easiest way by recruiting unemployed / new grads and giving some title as well. the difference here they willing to put in jobstreet rather than small ads in news paper / bus stand ...

Work on commission based, they need to find investor with big capital but with limited network normally they will persuade friends & close family.

The agent normally don't trade.. they wired the money to let say parent company in oversea.....they will trade the account for u coz the expert are over there...

dum dam dum dam...sh*t.. market are against us... account lost / get margin call... either top up or get busted... just hang on a bit more sure can make it ... u don't see they actually trade your money - just some report P/L

of course la... while promoting the investment... show some chart.. see aa... LONG here.. SHORT here sure got money aaa ..err... 100 pts x USD rates per day etc etc of course ppl get greedy seeing $$$ converted into RM ...

same modus operandi by using FOREX as medium.. no matter where's the office location ..favourite place MENARA CITIBANK, MEGAN PHILEO AVENUE, MID VALLEY, KLCC got also....

u decide lor.... nod.gif

+Quote Post
b00n
post Apr 8 2013, 04:46 PM

delusional
Group Icon

QUOTE(b00n @ Apr 8 2013, 04:37 PM)
Jalatama Management
Until you reply my post and got clearance from BNM, all your post will be deleted
+Quote Post
Jalatama Management
post Apr 8 2013, 04:47 PM

QUOTE(b00n @ Apr 8 2013, 04:37 PM)
Dear b00n,

no we did not miss it. The list is correct. Only kindly note that as we mentioned in the Q&A no. 3 and 13, Jalatama Management does not require to be authorized or licensed to trade in Malaysia, because all trades are carried out via the Jakarta Futures Exchange (JFX), which in turn governed by the Commodity and Futures Trading Regulatory Agency (CoFTRA). At Jalatama Management, we offer advance-training facilities on all types of investment to help our customers for developing their skills & knowledge up to date to the current global financial market, involving in several global market investment tools, focusing on commodities and equity indices. Our principal is a fully legalized brokerage that is regulated by the Jakarta Futures Exchange (JFX), the Commodity and Futures Trading Regulatory Agency (CoFTRA), the Indonesian Derivatives Clearing House (IDCH), as well as the Ministry of Trade Indonesia (MTI). All trade orders can be carried out via HQ’s (Jalatama Futures Corporation) electronic, or web-based, platform, by Dealing Quotes (DQ) orders carried out directly via the Exchange (JFX), and by accessing the platform via a mobile application.
Jalatama, both in Jakarta as well as in its subsidiaries globally, will provide investment strategies and investment planning to meet client’s financial goals. Jalatama Management keeps our clientele abreast of investment articles, fund-advice as well as investment-guide to ensure the financial investment recommended is sustainable and profitable.

So simply put, the List of Licensed Financial Service Providers, represent companies that are either Banks or Financial Institutions. Jalatama Management on the other hand is none of those, as we are the Management and Operational hub for Jalatama Futures Corporation.

+Quote Post
b00n
post Apr 8 2013, 04:51 PM

delusional
Group Icon

QUOTE(Jalatama Management @ Apr 8 2013, 04:47 PM)
Dear b00n,

no we did not miss it. The list is correct. Only kindly note that as we mentioned in the Q&A no. 3 and 13, Jalatama Management does not require to be authorized or licensed to trade in Malaysia, because all trades are carried out via the Jakarta Futures Exchange (JFX), which in turn governed by the Commodity and Futures Trading Regulatory Agency (CoFTRA). At Jalatama Management, we offer advance-training facilities on all types of investment to help our customers for developing their skills & knowledge up to date to the current global financial market, involving in several global market investment tools, focusing on commodities and equity indices. Our principal is a fully legalized brokerage that is regulated by the Jakarta Futures Exchange (JFX), the Commodity and Futures Trading Regulatory Agency (CoFTRA), the Indonesian Derivatives Clearing House (IDCH), as well as the Ministry of Trade Indonesia (MTI). All trade orders can be carried out via HQ’s (Jalatama Futures Corporation) electronic, or web-based, platform, by Dealing Quotes (DQ) orders carried out directly via the Exchange (JFX), and by accessing the platform via a mobile application.
Jalatama, both in Jakarta as well as in its subsidiaries globally, will provide investment strategies and investment planning to meet client’s financial goals. Jalatama Management keeps our clientele abreast of investment articles, fund-advice as well as investment-guide to ensure the financial investment recommended is sustainable and profitable.

So simply put, the List of Licensed Financial Service Providers, represent companies that are either Banks or Financial Institutions. Jalatama Management on the other hand is none of those, as we are the Management and Operational hub for Jalatama Futures Corporation.

Then as a company or wouldn't your HQ be concern if it is "wrongfully" listed in BNM's watch list?!
I doubted any responsible companies will overlook such "accusation" from the central bank. And btw, the list is always being updated and I have yet to see Jalatama Management Sdn Bhd being removed since it got into the list last year July.

So until then, your advertisement in LYN.NET will be removed accordingly.
+Quote Post
Jalatama Management
post Apr 10 2013, 04:47 PM

QUOTE(b00n @ Apr 8 2013, 04:51 PM)
Then as a company or wouldn't your HQ be concern if it is "wrongfully" listed in BNM's watch list?!
I doubted any responsible companies will overlook such "accusation" from the central bank. And btw, the list is always being updated and I have yet to see Jalatama Management Sdn Bhd being removed since it got into the list last year July.

So until then, your advertisement in LYN.NET will be removed accordingly.
Dear b00n,

As you are aware yourself, there were a lot of accusations and misunderstanding about our operation. It is only our natural right to provide an answer to those questions and doubts. What we merely provided was a simple Q&A as a means to educate the audience and answer questions not advertisement nor we used any offensive language. Moreover, we have not violated any forum rules.

I certainly don't believe that a well respected media such as yours would deem this gesture worthy of deletion. Unless there is an intention to sustain the misinformation environment. Not to mention it would be and insult to your readers for not being able to tell truth from lie.

Hereby, I object to the deletion of our previous posts and kindly invite you to provide logical and legal evidence instead of aggressive accusations.

Finally I would like to remind you that it is more than 2 years since Jalatama Management is operating legally inside Malaysia. Don't you think the Malaysian authorities would have stopped its operation if it was involved in any fraud or illegal activities?

Sincerely Yours

+Quote Post
b00n
post Apr 10 2013, 06:03 PM

delusional
Group Icon

QUOTE(Jalatama Management @ Apr 10 2013, 04:47 PM)
Dear b00n,

As you are aware yourself, there were a lot of accusations and misunderstanding about our operation. It is only our natural right to provide an answer to those questions and doubts. What we merely provided was a simple Q&A as a means to educate the audience and answer questions not advertisement nor we used any offensive language. Moreover, we have not violated any forum rules.

I certainly don't believe that a well respected media such as yours would deem this gesture worthy of deletion. Unless there is an intention to sustain the misinformation environment. Not to mention it would be and insult to your readers for not being able to tell truth from lie.

Hereby, I object to the deletion of our previous posts and kindly invite you to provide logical and legal evidence instead of aggressive accusations.

Finally I would like to remind you that it is more than 2 years since Jalatama Management is operating legally inside Malaysia. Don't you think the Malaysian authorities would have stopped its operation if it was involved in any fraud or illegal activities?

Sincerely Yours

You would have realized your points in regards to BNM "allegations" are not being filtered out except those that are not related.

I will tell you the proper way to respond which you should pinpoint on BNM explicitly stating the companies listed "are not are not authorised nor approved under the relevant laws and regulations administered by BNM". However FOREX and Futures trading there is hardly any licenses granted in Malaysia, hence they listed Jalatama as "Unlicensed activities". Which you have countered it stating you are Indonesia based and even clearing house are not in Malaysia.

But to make a point, we still do not allow advertisement of Forex trading in our platform although we do allow the discussion which is conducted in Finance, Business section. That is why I quoted "advertisement in LYN.NET will be removed accordingly". Anyway, this is not the section for advertisement.
+Quote Post
Jalatama Management
post Apr 10 2013, 07:22 PM

QUOTE(b00n @ Apr 10 2013, 06:03 PM)
You would have realized your points in regards to BNM "allegations" are not being filtered out except those that are not related.

I will tell you the proper way to respond which you should pinpoint on BNM explicitly stating the companies listed "are not are not authorised nor approved under the relevant laws and regulations administered by BNM". However FOREX and Futures trading there is hardly any licenses granted in Malaysia, hence they listed Jalatama as "Unlicensed activities". Which you have countered it stating you are Indonesia based and even clearing house are not in Malaysia.

But to make a point, we still do not allow advertisement of Forex trading in our platform although we do allow the discussion which is conducted in Finance, Business section. That is why I quoted "advertisement in LYN.NET will be removed accordingly". Anyway, this is not the section for advertisement.
Dear b00n,

I still do not understand why you stated that what we did is considered "advertisement". As you can see all the post are in the form of Question and Answer. All of those questioned were taken out or designed to address a question, misunderstanding or allegation from the current topic. We did not invite or tried to persuade anyone to join or trade with Jalatama. Unless You and I have totally different understanding of the word advertisement.

Nevertheless, we still expect our Q&A to be allowed to be posted in this topic so people can comment and clear their issues directly with Jalatama Management representative.

Best Regards

+Quote Post
calebc
post Dec 10 2013, 04:53 PM

QUOTE(littlewing @ Aug 7 2012, 02:28 PM)
i think jobstreet shouldnt advertise these kind of companies...the least they could do is to filter out the dodgy companies. usless.
Ahh...jobstreet or whatever street wouldn't care, as long as the hiring company is paying their bills, they are jobstreet's clients.
+Quote Post
calebc
post Dec 10 2013, 05:21 PM

QUOTE(Jalatama Management @ Apr 10 2013, 07:22 PM)
Dear b00n,

I still do not understand why you stated that what we did is considered "advertisement". As you can see all the post are in the form of Question and Answer. All of those questioned were taken out or designed to address a question, misunderstanding  or allegation from the current topic. We did not invite or tried to persuade anyone to join or trade with Jalatama. Unless You and I have totally different understanding of the word advertisement.

Nevertheless, we still expect our Q&A to be allowed to be posted in this topic so people can comment and clear their issues directly with Jalatama Management representative.

Best Regards

Dear Jalatama,

So has Jalatama Management S/B turned into JAB Oceanic lately due to rising negative perception in LYN and in the public since the beginning of this year? There's a fair bit of discussion happening in https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2962335 on your latest subsidiary. Apparently, your latest subsidiary is aggressively hiring people to perform market analysis and maybe 'customer sourcing' or/and 'tradings' in the future? At least that's what being mentioned in JAB Oceanic's website: http://www.jaboceanic.com/why-jab-oceanic.html

One thing I don't really understand is that why would Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation (which is similar to our PIDM) would insure the investment of investors? It is never the intention of such corporation, anywhere around the word to insure investments but deposits only. My guess is, this 'Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation protection' line will very soon be vanished from JAB Oceanic's website! Hahahah....

Dear B00n, I think you also should look into this JAB Oceanic thread at the above link.
+Quote Post
razo2
post Dec 11 2013, 12:52 AM

Casual

Toxic trading "service" and "training". Your only selling point is a software that can sell/buy at real time. If trader mess up you say it is thier own resposibility of "not knowing" about the market trend. We heard these stories before through Orange Roshan. Same old same old dirty tricks.
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1441sec    2.37    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 09:44 PM