> Girls urged to strip to support Vladimir Putin, as President

views

TSrobertngo
post Jul 19 2011, 08:11 AM, updated 13y ago

Look at all my stars!!
4,027 posts

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...-president.html

user posted image

Called "Putin's Army", it features a video of a blonde student called Diana who struts along Moscow's streets in high heels and a black suit before scrawling "I will tear my clothes off for Putin" on a white top in red lipstick and starting to undo her clothes.

Inviting girls to strip off for Putin for the chance of winning an iPad2, the campaign comes ahead of the March 2012 presidential vote. Putin was president between 2000-2008 before handing the reins to his protégé Dmitry Medvedev.

Widely seen as Russia's key decision-maker, Putin may return to the Kremlin next year.

"The goal: For Putin to be president!" said a statement on its page on social networking site vkontakte.ru/armiaputina, Russia's answer to Facebook.

During Russia's Soviet era, nudity in advertising was taboo but has since become widespread, a fact which has outraged Russian feminists who say it only intensifies an already sexualised culture where prostitution is common.

It is unclear who orchestrated the campaign which was posted on the blog of parliamentarian Kirill Shchitov, from Putin's ruling United Russia party.

In October, a band of journalism students posed in lingerie for a calendar for Putin's 58th birthday.
mhchan2002
post Jul 19 2011, 08:14 AM

Getting Started
290 posts

show us her pic loh
TSrobertngo
post Jul 19 2011, 08:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,027 posts

QUOTE(John Locke @ Jul 19 2011, 08:15 AM)
show puting to support putin
this message is approved by vladimir putin
kaoshi
post Jul 19 2011, 08:40 AM

Casual
464 posts

WTF JON LOCKE AND PUTIN GO TNOTHING ELSE TO DO HUH?

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0141sec    0.15    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:03 PM