Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

US and UK TV Series: New Series /Season Review, For new airing only

views

shenanigans
post Nov 2 2011, 09:04 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(dundermifflin @ Oct 10 2011, 09:29 AM)
A Gifted Man[2011]

a gifted neurosurgeon, visited /hallucinated by his late ex-wife. the self -eccentric medical practitioner begin to questioning his purpose of life.

not really excellent show, but somehow i like it. medical drama, a bit heart -warming stuff.. good casting on lead characters..
Have read the synopsis and I think I am going to try it. I love medical drama, with heat-warming one. biggrin.gif Thanks for the suggestion.
shenanigans
post Nov 3 2011, 03:21 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(dundermifflin @ Nov 3 2011, 07:33 AM)
A Gifted Man, haha.. i already dropped it. only lasted to ep05. its good, but i dont like formula-tic drama. every episode based one rare case (on his practice), and another one poor patient case (on the poor clinic).. but on medical perspective, i think this is really good drama. a bit refreshing, the lead actor (and the 'ghost') is excellent. but mythical thing with shaman and etc, are boring stuff..

i watched similar series few months ago (or last year or so).. Off The Map. i think its really good stuff /better. but got poor rating and terminated. a story about bunch doctors working in remote area, somewhere in South America.. love to see good doctors working with low tech stuff.. i watched until the season end, but disappointing with no renewal.
dropped oredi? lol... this is what I worry about US TV Show...poor rating --> cancelled. with abrupt ending, cliffhanger..just like Kyle XY, FlashForward..at least try to end the series with no fukken cliffhanger! vmad.gif

Anyway, I'm going to try Suits as well..you guys said it's like House. Made me curious. The only law stuff that remarkably gave me an impression is a game...Phoenix Wright..ahha lulz. I hope this will make me want to like law.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0693sec    0.32    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:09 AM