I'm proposing we have a list, with simple details about what we bought from who, through transactions initiated from this forum. That way, we can all have references to other members and their 'records' and reputations.
Please post only ONCE. Update your post as necessary, with good or bad trades. If you have a bad experience, post some short details, but dont start ranting and complaining. We want to keep this info thread as civil as possible.
I'll start off with a couple of my recent trade experiences.
1. Gurdian - Bought - Leadtek GeForce4 Ti4200 w/ ADP 8X
2. Michael PC - Bought - Lian Li PC6100
3. kucingfight - Sold - Corsair TwinX512 3200-LL
4. alexan - Bought - Sanyo rechargeables
6. waifaq - Bought - Nidec fans
7. kucingfight - Sold - P4 1.6A + Abit BD7 + 256MB PC2100 Samsung
8. vincentl - Sold - Modded Lian Li PC12
9. and other misc stuff everywhere... sunbeams lah etc etc
1. F33L3Lik3Hom3 - FFK on Musketeer2 quick grab
2. chris_x - starts a ram sales, i PM him to buy, he PMs me to call him, after phone calls and PMs to him, he suddenly jacks up the price saying someone offered higher price but doesnt mention who, then in the end says he doesnt want to sell, doesnt even bother apologising for wasting my time and effort. holds other ppl in the trade forum to his standards of fair trades, but he himself doesnt hold himself to his own stringent standards. two faced, unethical, and a waste of time to deal with.
Looks like it got pinned. Thanks kangaroo-kid If i've got free time i might whip up something separate on its own webpage, kinda like reseller ratings, but for local users instead. Or, anyone can help out with the coding n stuff?
This post has been edited by 8balls: Apr 18 2004, 03:37 PM
[NOTICE] Successful trades list