Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

where to get cheap tyre?, where to get cheap tyre?

views

stimix
post Jul 13 2011, 11:08 PM

Dunno
Group Icon
3,542 posts

The cheapest - Kedai papan - or Hin Leong Tyre beside Caltex jln Kapar. But I dun like there..the waiting time reaaly killing my patient..slightly expensive by ~ RM5-RM10 per tyre is the opposite side Ban Hooi Tyre.. waiting time much tolerable & cleaner wth waiting room & wifi
stimix
post Jul 14 2011, 11:42 AM

Dunno
Group Icon
3,542 posts

If woory any of the Klang shops selling expired tyre, just do a quick check on the tyre marking lah..for eg 0111 meaning mfg on 1st week or 2011 so OK lor.

Lotsa Subang jaya/Sunway tyre shops trying hard to scare customers saying those in klang are old stocks just to avoid ppl from going to Klang. Well. this is true facts..which i also been ill-advised years ago

But after I worked nearby years ago and visited those in Klang, well It's indeed not old stocks. All NEW!! and not > 3mths the most.

The only bad idea of going down to klang is the cost of traveling there & the ridicolous waiting time..can be as long as 3-4hrs during weekend!

BTW, you can trade-n your old rim to new at ridicolous cheap price there too..haha..imagine only top up RM30-RM50 to get an immediate repaired RIM...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0141sec    0.48    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:31 AM