Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Myvi lagi best VS used honda city (2005~2007), which one?

views

SUSleechers
post Jul 6 2011, 09:34 PM

Casual
373 posts

QUOTE(mint87 @ Jul 6 2011, 06:04 PM)
guys, need help on choosing these 2 cars.

the new myvi costs around 50k++ and a used honda city goes aorund 55k~60k++ if im not wrong..

payments aside (cuz the city might not get full loan and stuff like dat all leave aside first smile.gif),

which one u people would recommend me?

mostly driving experience, comfort, fuel efficiency, room for people and stuffs, servicing..things like dat.

hmm.gif  hmm.gif  hmm.gif
i drive new vios. e spec.

my uncle, actually drive old honda city, the previous generation, and i could feel that his city is far more better in term of comfort, compare to my vios

if you are able to find a good condition old honda city, i really recommend it.

i personally believe that myvi will give you rattling noise in less than a year.
SUSleechers
post Jul 6 2011, 10:27 PM

Casual
373 posts

i might add that if you are planning to buy a new myvi, get the baseline instead. in my opinion it really a good buy since it comes with 2 airbag and EPS as standard. the full spec is kinda pricey and it does not differ much just additional fancy accessories
SUSleechers
post Jul 7 2011, 04:04 PM

Casual
373 posts

if i were to buy a 2nd hand car, off course i will spare some money for wear and tear. it's normal.

buying a 2nd hand car will need you to inspect the car more detail to make sure the car can be consider as good condition. you will need the help of a trusted and reliable mechanic and if you personally know the owner then it will be better.

compare a less than a year vios and at least 5 years honda city, city is way better, to be honest. i felt kinda rip off by toyota.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0134sec    0.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:25 PM