Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTA] Pipe cleaning service

views

TSDagashi
post Jul 6 2011, 04:47 PM, updated 13y ago

Casual
353 posts

Hello, the water pressure in my house is quite small at certain area. And it is caused by congested pipes. Does anyone know of any pipe cleaning company? Does it work?
cweijian
post Jul 6 2011, 05:14 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(Dagashi @ Jul 6 2011, 04:47 PM)
Hello, the water pressure in my house is quite small at certain area. And it is caused by congested pipes. Does anyone know of any pipe cleaning company? Does it work?
In your case it could be the incoming pipe that is already clogged over the years. If your saying some area the water Pressure is small, it could Be due to the water tap of your basin/kitchen sink is clogged with unwanted particles. Simply open te filter cap at the end of the cold/mixer tab and clean it. It that doesn't help it could be due to clogged stopvalve. Hope the tips helped. smile.gif
TSDagashi
post Jul 6 2011, 05:49 PM

Casual
353 posts

incoming is super strong biggrin.gif good all the way untill the water tank. after water tank, one of the outlet downstairs is strong. the other outlet...is a small squirt.

water tap is cleaned.
stopvalve... how to check ah? sorry nooob question
weikee
post Jul 6 2011, 07:19 PM

10k Club
All Stars
12,019 posts

QUOTE(Dagashi @ Jul 6 2011, 05:49 PM)
incoming is super strong biggrin.gif good all the way untill the water tank. after water tank, one of the outlet downstairs is strong. the other outlet...is a small squirt.

water tap is cleaned.
stopvalve... how to check ah? sorry nooob question
The other outlet having problem is on the first floor right? If so, this is mother nature. If you lift the water tank another 1 meter, you gain more pressure and gain more pressure.

If not maybe is something else.

kelvyn
post Jul 6 2011, 08:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,172 posts

Add a booster pump after your water tank outlet and all your low pressure solved. biggrin.gif
TSDagashi
post Jul 7 2011, 12:24 AM

Casual
353 posts

QUOTE(weikee @ Jul 6 2011, 07:19 PM)
The other outlet having problem is on the first floor right? If so, this is mother nature. If you lift the water tank another 1 meter, you gain more pressure and gain more pressure.

If not maybe is something else.
both outlet are downstairs. in fact the one upstairs are stronger than the one downstairs that is having problem

QUOTE(kelvyn @ Jul 6 2011, 08:33 PM)
Add a booster pump after your water tank outlet and all your low pressure solved.  biggrin.gif
lol! i thought of that too, but if the pipe is indeed clogged badly..then it must be really dirty and gross. thats why i m considering cleaning it. lol
kelvyn
post Jul 7 2011, 08:56 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,172 posts

QUOTE(Dagashi @ Jul 7 2011, 01:24 AM)
both outlet are downstairs. in fact the one upstairs are stronger than the one downstairs that is having problem
lol! i thought of that too, but if the pipe is indeed clogged badly..then it must be really dirty and gross. thats why i m considering cleaning it. lol
If your pipes are indeed badly clogged, then you would first need to clean up your water tank and ensure that any water coming in are clean of mud, etc. This needs to be address first before you start clearing the clogged pipes. Else it would be an effort in vain.

Clean the water tank and install water filter at the incoming mains.

To clean up the water pipe, just remove the individual stop cock spindle and flush the respective pipe with pressured water. This is to allow the removal of any of the debris in the pipe. If your mains are strong, you could use them. Else, may need a booster pump.

If you are not familiar with these works, better to get a plumber to do it for you. biggrin.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.35    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:13 PM