CarmenTan
post Jul 4 2011, 10:09 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(surf-it @ Jul 4 2011, 09:55 PM)
anyway, most important info is:

- cannot be resell within 10 years.
- must be for self occupation only.
The 10 years restrictive period, I was told it can be resold, but some form of penalty will be imposed. Either way, this will turn off speculators or investors out for quik money. But the difficult part is also, it's for first time buyers with 6K of income right? How many more of such breed outside now? Even myself, earning so much lesser also have commited to 1 property by now. As for self-occupation only, I think it's only a guideline. Very impractical to enforce.

CarmenTan
post Jul 4 2011, 11:18 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(surf-it @ Jul 4 2011, 10:22 PM)
What sort of penalty will be interesting to know. (What if, I need to sell it bcz my family is in medical needs...etc)

First time buyer with 2.5k - 6k income has a lot out there actually...

Perhaps like Singapore HDB, they will black and white say, you cannot rent it out within the first 5 years...
But you can always rent it out at your own risk... tongue.gif
I think, Just like bank loan penalty? At least, better than Cannot Sell. Yeah, you are right, what if it's between life and death, cannor sell measn stuck for the 10 years permanently, very bad move.

Or maybe can sell, but must sell back to those who qualify, below 6K income, 1st home. But who want to buy second hand if there should be enough new ones to go around.

CarmenTan
post Jul 5 2011, 12:01 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

Many many impractical conditions. Sizes from 800 sqf, but must have minimum 3 rooms and 2 baths to be qualified as this 1M Home project. I think if size is already so small, better to have less walls. Maybe just 1 room for privacy, and the rest, open concept like Hong Kong apartments, hall by day, room by night.

CarmenTan
post Jul 5 2011, 08:26 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(nkhong @ Jul 5 2011, 07:53 AM)
Why 2.5k to 6k ... Then 2k or 2.4k cannot buy lo ... CNS ...
It was announces eralier, Those who earn below 3K will qualify for My 1st home scheme, below 220K property can be purchased without any downpayment deposit. The 10% downpayment is guaranteed by Cagamas to the participating banks, offering 100% loan.

CarmenTan
post Jul 5 2011, 11:52 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

What is the overall impact? More youngsters buying, less renting. Gettin' worried about my own condo now.

CarmenTan
post Jul 5 2011, 12:29 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(tailangong @ Jul 5 2011, 11:59 AM)
u can eat banana liao  laugh.gif
Change strategy also no use, if want to sell now, not completed yet. mad.gif At least this one is sharing, not so bad. sweat.gif
CarmenTan
post Jul 7 2011, 09:45 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

Anyone tried to register with SP Setia? I tried but to no avail. sad.gif
CarmenTan
post Jul 7 2011, 10:05 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(surf-it @ Jul 7 2011, 10:01 AM)
Called SP Setia as one of my friend working inside.

She said: "The only thing they know is SP setia is serious about developing this project" Reason is because they know this will be the "model" for the whole township as a start.

Subsequent development around that area will eventually become higher and higher class.

But last hint: The perbadanan PRIMA is like HDB council, their job is to check your background and make sure u are eligible. Nice to hear that, less speculation and hopefully less loop hole. XD
Hi, you mean they will have more projects and phases with higher end product in this location, more land given? Thanks.
CarmenTan
post Jul 8 2011, 09:31 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(1ullaby @ Jul 7 2011, 11:17 AM)
Actually the whole place to be developed is like 50+ acres. Very big piece of land. This Prima project is only the beginning stage as the
entire vision will realise in more than 10 years. More residentials and commercials will be coming up after this, as you put it, higher end product.
I think they will need to tear down some of those old buildings, part of redevelopment not really empty land, right?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0228sec    0.37    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:14 AM