RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 1Malaysia Housing Programme or Program Perumahan 1

kh8668
post Jul 4 2011, 09:41 PM

Mamma Mia!
Group: Senior Member

PR1MA sites located

Tags: 1Malaysia Housing Programme , 1MDB , Bandar Tun Razak , Cheras , Cyberview Sdn Bhd , IBS , industrial building system , Klang Valley , LRT , MRT , My First Home Scheme , Najib Razak , Nor Mohamed Yaacob , PJH , PR1MA , Program Perumahan 1Malaysia , Putrajaya , Putrajaya Holdings Bhd , Raja Nong Chik , S P Setia Bhd , Seremban , Sime Darby Property , Tradewinds Corp Bhd

By Siti Sakinah Abdul Latif of theedgeproperty.com
Monday, 04 July 2011 16:45

PUTRAJAYA: As many as 20 sites involving 825 acres of land have been identified across Klang Valley and Seremban to date for the development of an estimated 42,078 homes under the 1Malaysia Housing Programme or Program Perumahan 1Malaysia (PR1MA).

Launched on Monday, July 4 by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak, PR1MA aims to make home ownership more affordable for middle income Malaysians. Under PR1MA, homes at prices between RM150,000 to RM300,000 will be developed in urban and suburban areas across the country beginning with the Klang Valley where demand for middle cost homes are high

A 7.6-acre site in Precinct 11, Putrajaya has been chosen for the first PR1MA development which will be undertaken by Putrajaya Holdings Bhd (PjH). Other developers involved in PR1MA developments are Cyberview Sdn Bhd, Sime Darby Property, 1MDB, Malaysian Resources Corporation Bhd, S P Setia Bhd and Tradewinds Corp Bhd. S P Setia and Tradewinds Corp will jointly develop 10 acres of land in Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras.

The project in Putrajaya will provide 560 apartment units ranging between 1,006 sq ft to 815 sq ft. The project will also comprise a multi-purpose hall, kindergarden and retail units, Najib said. Besides Precinct 11, there will be a total of 5,284 homes built across Putrajaya in five years, he added.

He said about 13 PR1MA projects offering 13,155 units of homes are to be launched between 2011 to 2015."These homes are planned to be close to public transportation such as the LRT and MRT. This is to help the rakyat lessen their transport expenses and help them increase their disposable income," he said in his speech.

In March this year, the federal government had launched the My First Home Scheme for individuals before 35 years old with a monthly income of not more then RM3,000 for homes priced between RM100,000 to RM220,000. "The government is considerate about the dilemma faced by the middle income group that could not afford homes that are highly priced but at the same time are not eligible for low-cost housing," he said.

He said that PR1MA is designed for those with a monthly income of not more then RM6,000. Homes under the programme has to adhere to certain guidelines. For instance, the size of each unit must be between 800 sq ft to 1,400 sq ft with at least three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Buyers must be first-time home homebuyers and must occupy the homes after they have bought them and cannot sell the units for at least 10 years. "Those applying can get a loan of up to 105% from selected financial institutions with a pay back period of 30 years," he said, adding that the additional 5% is for insurance and legal fees the sales and purchase agreement.

A dedicated unit would be set up under the Prime Minister's Department to plan and coordinate the PR1MA programme, adding that in order to avoid speculation.

PR1MA, said Najib, will be implemented as a private-public initiative with the government prepared to provide land and funds to ensure houses are offered at the price the government has set.

He noted that the use of the Industrial Building System (IBS) and green technologies are encouraged in the development of PR1MA homes.

(from left): Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Tan Sri Nor Mohamed Yaacob, Najib and Minister of Federal Territories and Urban Well-being Datuk Raja Nong Chik Raja Zainal Abidin at the launching of PR1MA. Photo: Suhaimi Yusof of The Edge Malaysia

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
surf-it
post Jul 4 2011, 09:49 PM

Landlord

if you read chinese, the actual sites are out already...

http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/210883?tid=1
+Quote Post
tailangong
post Jul 4 2011, 09:52 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(surf-it @ Jul 4 2011, 09:49 PM)
if you read chinese, the actual sites are out already...

http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/210883?tid=1
where's the location?
mind to translate it??
+Quote Post
1ullaby
post Jul 4 2011, 09:52 PM

What The ...

Good info, the article mentions Putrajaya Precinct 11, Cheras Taman Ikan Emas, Shah Alam Elmina East & West, Cyberjaya & Seremban

This post has been edited by 1ullaby: Jul 4 2011, 09:53 PM
+Quote Post
surf-it
post Jul 4 2011, 09:55 PM

Landlord

anyway, most important info is:

- cannot be resell within 10 years.
- must be for self occupation only.
+Quote Post
1ullaby
post Jul 4 2011, 09:55 PM

What The ...

Cheras part is handled by SP Setia & Tradewinds, spread over 10 acres, 1320 units and scheduled for commencement on the 4th quarter 2011.

Added on July 4, 2011, 9:57 pmAlso mentioned for first property buyer only nod.gif

This post has been edited by 1ullaby: Jul 4 2011, 09:59 PM
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jul 4 2011, 09:58 PM

Regular

QUOTE(1ullaby @ Jul 4 2011, 09:52 PM)
Good info, the article mentions Putrajaya Precinct 11, Cheras Taman Ikan Emas, Shah Alam Elmina East & West, Cyberjaya & Seremban
rclxms.gif

Yeh!!!!!!

Seremban.

I think the government should improve the transport system like KTM.

KTM Seremban to KL Sentral damn slow. Even Bus is faster. haiz.

By then I think alot of ppl will buy seremban property and travel to KL work.

+Quote Post
1ullaby
post Jul 4 2011, 10:05 PM

What The ...

The Cheras location is very strategic, and SP Setia has future plans for it.

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1907634&hl=

first time buyers can definitely have a look here.
+Quote Post
doomdoom
post Jul 4 2011, 10:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!

ara damansara is the best in the whole list..
+Quote Post
CarmenTan
post Jul 4 2011, 10:09 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(surf-it @ Jul 4 2011, 09:55 PM)

The 10 years restrictive period, I was told it can be resold, but some form of penalty will be imposed. Either way, this will turn off speculators or investors out for quik money. But the difficult part is also, it's for first time buyers with 6K of income right? How many more of such breed outside now? Even myself, earning so much lesser also have commited to 1 property by now. As for self-occupation only, I think it's only a guideline. Very impractical to enforce.

+Quote Post
surf-it
post Jul 4 2011, 10:22 PM

Landlord

QUOTE(CarmenTan @ Jul 4 2011, 10:09 PM)
The 10 years restrictive period, I was told it can be resold, but some form of penalty will be imposed. Either way, this will turn off speculators or investors out for quik money. But the difficult part is also, it's for first time buyers with 6K of income right? How many more of such breed outside now? Even myself, earning so much lesser also have commited to 1 property by now. As for self-occupation only, I think it's only a guideline. Very impractical to enforce.
What sort of penalty will be interesting to know. (What if, I need to sell it bcz my family is in medical needs...etc)

First time buyer with 2.5k - 6k income has a lot out there actually...

Perhaps like Singapore HDB, they will black and white say, you cannot rent it out within the first 5 years...
But you can always rent it out at your own risk... tongue.gif
+Quote Post
webby88
post Jul 4 2011, 10:24 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(CarmenTan @ Jul 4 2011, 10:09 PM)
Many people can still qualify if only enough units in good locality are available. I know of many people getting ready with $$$ to buy for their kids fresh from college.
+Quote Post
CyrusChang
post Jul 4 2011, 10:27 PM

Enthusiast

Singapore HDB only 5 Years!!!!!!!!!
+Quote Post
surf-it
post Jul 4 2011, 10:28 PM

Landlord

QUOTE(webby88 @ Jul 4 2011, 10:24 PM)
Many people can still qualify if only enough units in good locality are available.  I know of many people getting ready with $$$ to buy for their kids fresh from college.
That's right, one each for each son/daughter. But just need to make sure their son/daughter earn more than 2.5k per month, otherwise they are eligible for another program, which is below 3k one...location unknown yet.

Added on July 4, 2011, 10:32 pm
QUOTE(CyrusChang @ Jul 4 2011, 10:27 PM)
Singapore HDB only 5 Years!!!!!!!!!
haha, right. so whoever stay in this house cannot sell and upgrade (unless you don't mind the penalty or leave ur unit blank)....uhmmmm....

if let say I buy this thing at 34yo, until 44yo, my house is still the same house....

This post has been edited by surf-it: Jul 4 2011, 10:32 PM
+Quote Post
Joe wong
post Jul 4 2011, 10:36 PM

Getting Started

how to buy this property? when they will be launching?
+Quote Post
post Jul 4 2011, 10:38 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Joe wong @ Jul 4 2011, 10:36 PM)
how to buy this property? when they will be launching?
Dun think too much...good location must be sapu habis liao by "internal" people..... biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
webby88
post Jul 4 2011, 10:41 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(surf-it @ Jul 4 2011, 10:28 PM)
That's right, one each for each son/daughter. But just need to make sure their son/daughter earn more than 2.5k per month, otherwise they are eligible for another program, which is below 3k one...location unknown yet.

Added on July 4, 2011, 10:32 pm
haha, right. so whoever stay in this house cannot sell and upgrade (unless you don't mind the penalty or leave ur unit blank)....uhmmmm....

if let say I buy this thing at 34yo, until 44yo, my house is still the same house....
Good location can always rent out mah....... Lousy location no one buys!!! Just like the low cost housing previously. Until now some remote location oso no one stay. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
white cam
post Jul 4 2011, 10:43 PM

QUOTE(22222222 @ Jul 4 2011, 10:38 PM)
Dun think too much...good location must be sapu habis liao by "internal" people..... biggrin.gif
agree!!!! biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
spikyz
post Jul 4 2011, 10:53 PM

Regular

putrajaya in precint 11, is this the one that very far away from d center?
+Quote Post
ron7
post Jul 4 2011, 11:00 PM

Yea when will it be launching? and how to apply for it?? No info about how and where to apply o.0
+Quote Post
sampool
post Jul 4 2011, 11:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Huh... cyberjaya again.... too many project there already loh...
+Quote Post
CarmenTan
post Jul 4 2011, 11:18 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(surf-it @ Jul 4 2011, 10:22 PM)
What sort of penalty will be interesting to know. (What if, I need to sell it bcz my family is in medical needs...etc)

First time buyer with 2.5k - 6k income has a lot out there actually...

Perhaps like Singapore HDB, they will black and white say, you cannot rent it out within the first 5 years...
But you can always rent it out at your own risk... tongue.gif
I think, Just like bank loan penalty? At least, better than Cannot Sell. Yeah, you are right, what if it's between life and death, cannor sell measn stuck for the 10 years permanently, very bad move.

Or maybe can sell, but must sell back to those who qualify, below 6K income, 1st home. But who want to buy second hand if there should be enough new ones to go around.

+Quote Post
joeekh
post Jul 4 2011, 11:29 PM

la la la

QUOTE(spikyz @ Jul 4 2011, 10:53 PM)
putrajaya in precint 11, is this the one that very far away from d center?
yeap..precint 11 not too near to putrajaya center..
ard near near alamanda there...
+Quote Post
sam0919
post Jul 4 2011, 11:35 PM

Regular

this is boleh land . as long as u have money..nth are impossible. cannot sell? for publishing only ..made the article more formal and official. u have money? sell anytime as u like
+Quote Post
HouseDreamer
post Jul 4 2011, 11:41 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(surf-it @ Jul 4 2011, 09:55 PM)

Aiyo~ who knows whether it's ur own occupancy / ur siblings / ur tenants occupant the house?

Added on July 4, 2011, 11:51 pmSome source says 'Household Income' and some didn't mention at all... However, nowadays husband and wife + children if do not have 6k very difficult to live in KL oh... i think the whole plan of PRIMA has alot of loopholes lor~ they should give priority to those small family with children who are more desperate to own a house, instead of offering to the singles (especialy thouse fresh grad)

Added on July 4, 2011, 11:55 pmSorry.. i'm not saying that singles cannot own a house... but having said that, why they set <35 years who really needs home? there are many poor ppl out there in the range of 30-40yrs still not yet own a house and struggling for living.... if they have family burden lagi worse.. why should they put <35?

Btw, i just want to be fair.. even though i'm still as young as 30 hehe~

This post has been edited by HouseDreamer: Jul 4 2011, 11:55 PM
+Quote Post
CarmenTan
post Jul 5 2011, 12:01 AM

Getting Started

Many many impractical conditions. Sizes from 800 sqf, but must have minimum 3 rooms and 2 baths to be qualified as this 1M Home project. I think if size is already so small, better to have less walls. Maybe just 1 room for privacy, and the rest, open concept like Hong Kong apartments, hall by day, room by night.

+Quote Post
cutealex
post Jul 5 2011, 12:04 AM

Buy Lands,Properties & Precious Metals...On my way

30's consider young? sweat.gif i younger than u but i already felt i'm Old man folk... haiz...
+Quote Post
joeekh
post Jul 5 2011, 12:06 AM

la la la

QUOTE(cutealex @ Jul 5 2011, 12:04 AM)
30's consider young?  sweat.gif  i younger than u but i already felt i'm Old man folk... haiz...
how old u...
+Quote Post
owen_howey
post Jul 5 2011, 12:10 AM

Group: New Member

When the project establish ? Where can i get the further info ?
+Quote Post
cutealex
post Jul 5 2011, 12:11 AM

QUOTE(joeekh @ Jul 5 2011, 12:06 AM)
how old u...
i know u sure asking this...hahaha...not me wan to make sercetive...but as i say paiseh to tell lah... << lou yeah - at least i always think i was...
+Quote Post
joeekh
post Jul 5 2011, 12:18 AM

la la la

QUOTE(cutealex @ Jul 5 2011, 12:11 AM)
i know u sure asking this...hahaha...not me wan to make sercetive...but as i say paiseh to tell lah... << lou yeah - at least i always think i was...
me 30 minus minus also balance liao...
smmore u younger than 30..
mean u younger than me...
still consider lou yeah..?

Added on July 5, 2011, 12:19 am
QUOTE(sampool @ Jul 4 2011, 11:03 PM)
Huh... cyberjaya again.... too many project there already loh...
cyber alot of mnc..
lot of guailou tooo...
sure alot of potential de...

This post has been edited by joeekh: Jul 5 2011, 12:19 AM
+Quote Post
cutealex
post Jul 5 2011, 12:34 AM

QUOTE(joeekh @ Jul 5 2011, 12:18 AM)
me 30 minus minus also balance liao...
smmore u younger than 30..
mean u younger than me...
still consider lou yeah..?
i meant i felt that for myself... haiiizzz....

become 'vieil homme' liao... nod.gif
+Quote Post
joeekh
post Jul 5 2011, 12:43 AM

la la la

QUOTE(cutealex @ Jul 5 2011, 12:34 AM)
i meant i felt that for myself... haiiizzz....

become 'vieil homme' liao... nod.gif
apa itu vieill homme...
alien punya language ah..?
tongue.gif
+Quote Post
cutealex
post Jul 5 2011, 12:49 AM

QUOTE(joeekh @ Jul 5 2011, 12:43 AM)
apa itu vieill homme...
alien punya language ah..?
tongue.gif
French - very old man , cantonese = lou yeah
+Quote Post
DonnyB
post Jul 5 2011, 06:10 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(joeekh @ Jul 4 2011, 11:29 PM)
yeap..precint 11 not too near to putrajaya center..
ard near near alamanda there...
Precinct 11 is at a very strategic location. Nearer to cyberjaya, besides Mah Sing's Garden Residence. Going to KL is one of the easiest and fastest from Putrajaya.
+Quote Post
Joe wong
post Jul 5 2011, 07:21 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(22222222 @ Jul 4 2011, 10:38 PM)
Exactly, but in this Bolehland, we have our special 1formula so called under table solution de.
But still no one talking about how to get this 1M home leh
+Quote Post
nkhong
post Jul 5 2011, 07:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Why 2.5k to 6k ... Then 2k or 2.4k cannot buy lo ... CNS ...
+Quote Post
CarmenTan
post Jul 5 2011, 08:26 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(nkhong @ Jul 5 2011, 07:53 AM)
Why 2.5k to 6k ... Then 2k or 2.4k cannot buy lo ... CNS ...
It was announces eralier, Those who earn below 3K will qualify for My 1st home scheme, below 220K property can be purchased without any downpayment deposit. The 10% downpayment is guaranteed by Cagamas to the participating banks, offering 100% loan.

+Quote Post
arthurlwf
post Jul 5 2011, 08:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(white cam @ Jul 4 2011, 10:43 PM)
agree!!!!  biggrin.gif
Double agree!!!
When the property is build, then you can see agent asking the buyer to pay him RM10k to transfer the rights from a seller name to buyer name in developer book. How can the government prevent this??
+Quote Post
dlyw1103
post Jul 5 2011, 09:10 AM

Enthusiast

anyone has any idea how many people in the country is qualified for this vs the total number of supply just to understand the chances of owning one?
+Quote Post
cutealex
post Jul 5 2011, 09:24 AM

Salary within RM2.5k-6k..... hmm.gif
hope to get one too...

This post has been edited by cutealex: Jul 5 2011, 09:25 AM
+Quote Post
surf-it
post Jul 5 2011, 09:51 AM

Landlord

anyway, the biggest caution I learn from this program is the possibility of dampen the demand for buying first house by younger generation.

Those middle cost new launch will be affected if the price isn't right.
So for those who intend to flip middle cost targetting so call "increasing" demand of young buyers. Beware.
+Quote Post
joeekh
post Jul 5 2011, 10:13 AM

la la la

QUOTE(cutealex @ Jul 5 2011, 09:24 AM)
Salary within RM2.5k-6k..... hmm.gif
hope to get one too...
ur salary over liao..
not qualified..
smmore u have more than 1 prop..
lagi la nt qualified..
+Quote Post
jphlau
post Jul 5 2011, 10:17 AM

Regular

if i have commercial property, still can buy???
+Quote Post
Matt21
post Jul 5 2011, 10:23 AM

Getting Started

but cannot sell in 10 years..the goverment want us for own stay..
+Quote Post
cutealex
post Jul 5 2011, 10:26 AM

QUOTE(joeekh @ Jul 5 2011, 10:13 AM)
ur salary over liao..
not qualified..
smmore u have more than 1 prop..
lagi la nt qualified..
*家庭收入介于2500令吉至6000令吉,而且必須是首次在一個大馬房屋計劃下購買房屋。

*貸款額高達105%,購屋者除了可利用貸款負擔屋價,也能作為支付律師費及保險用途,攤還期限最高30年。

*10年內不得轉售單位,而且必須自行居住。

i fullfilled above...they mention is First buy in '1Housing Malaysia'...not meant first property right?
+Quote Post
sampool
post Jul 5 2011, 10:34 AM

Look at all my stars!!

i m interested to know the location to built 1mhome at cyberjaya... will it near to dengkil..

This post has been edited by sampool: Jul 5 2011, 10:34 AM
+Quote Post
jackieV
post Jul 5 2011, 10:47 AM

does anyone know when is the registration going to start?
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jul 5 2011, 10:54 AM

Regular

The government should give priority to low income earner like me or Salary Below RM2,500.

I also want to know when can start register. I may ask my brother and sister join me as well. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
joeekh
post Jul 5 2011, 10:55 AM

la la la

QUOTE(cutealex @ Jul 5 2011, 10:26 AM)
*家庭收入介于2500令吉至6000令吉,而且必須是首次在一個大馬房屋計劃下購買房屋。

*貸款額高達105%,購屋者除了可利用貸款負擔屋價,也能作為支付律師費及保險用途,攤還期限最高30年。

*10年內不得轉售單位,而且必須自行居住。

i fullfilled above...they mention is First buy in '1Housing Malaysia'...not meant first property right?
this is loophole liao...
u sure like it loh...
notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
ASSASINS
post Jul 5 2011, 11:00 AM

Getting Started

Duno whether we can "view" or "touch" before they're fully sold also...
coz we normal ppl are the LAST to know everytime...sigh...

bumiputera/non-bumi not an issue in this "1housing malaysia" right?
rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
joeekh
post Jul 5 2011, 11:03 AM

la la la

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ Jul 5 2011, 11:00 AM)
Duno whether we can "view" or "touch" before they're fully sold also...
coz we normal ppl are the LAST to know everytime...sigh...

bumiputera/non-bumi  not an issue in this "1housing malaysia" right?
rclxms.gif
bumi shud hv discount gua...
+Quote Post
sampool
post Jul 5 2011, 11:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(joeekh @ Jul 5 2011, 12:03 PM)
bumi shud hv discount gua...
now 1M mah... everybody should hv discount lah...
+Quote Post
joeekh
post Jul 5 2011, 11:18 AM

la la la

QUOTE(sampool @ Jul 5 2011, 11:09 AM)
now 1M mah... everybody should hv discount lah...
everywhere we go..also 1M..but still bumi got discount...
what the difference of this 1Malaysia housing with other...

+Quote Post
ccslink
post Jul 5 2011, 11:24 AM

Casual

QUOTE(joeekh @ Jul 5 2011, 11:18 AM)
in this world everybody's born equal but some are born more equal than others, get it?
+Quote Post
CarmenTan
post Jul 5 2011, 11:52 AM

Getting Started

What is the overall impact? More youngsters buying, less renting. Gettin' worried about my own condo now.

+Quote Post
lovesick_joe
post Jul 5 2011, 11:53 AM

Getting Started

Well,

How to know the project in SP setia...

Since their website dun have any information...
+Quote Post
tailangong
post Jul 5 2011, 11:59 AM

Casual

QUOTE(CarmenTan @ Jul 5 2011, 11:52 AM)
What is the overall impact? More youngsters buying, less renting. Gettin' worried about my own condo now.
u can eat banana liao laugh.gif
+Quote Post
godutch
post Jul 5 2011, 12:02 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Matt21 @ Jul 5 2011, 10:23 AM)
but cannot sell in 10 years..the goverment want us for own stay..
genuine buyers generally are buying to stay long. 10 years not that long la biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
CarmenTan
post Jul 5 2011, 12:29 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(tailangong @ Jul 5 2011, 11:59 AM)
u can eat banana liao  laugh.gif
Change strategy also no use, if want to sell now, not completed yet. mad.gif At least this one is sharing, not so bad. sweat.gif
+Quote Post
thunderaj
post Jul 5 2011, 12:36 PM

General Manager

cyber jaya properties might be effected with this kind huge of mid property investment

+Quote Post
cutealex
post Jul 5 2011, 12:57 PM

QUOTE(thunderaj @ Jul 5 2011, 12:36 PM)
cyber jaya properties might be effected with this kind huge of mid property investment
Yup...depend location in Cyberjaya... these who have bought the units there need to be take care sweat.gif ...

So much new development Res > more than 10 so far and + this PRIMA.....

however, i am look good in Shasbury and it will able to sustain...
+Quote Post
pcspte
post Jul 5 2011, 01:20 PM

Rumah PR1MA akan dijual pada harga diskaun daripada RM50,000 sehingga RM300,000 harga sama kepada bumiputera dan bukan bumiputera.

Sumber: http://eiz1004.upprofits.com/program-perum.../#ixzz1RCnAdaLO
+Quote Post
joeekh
post Jul 5 2011, 01:24 PM

la la la

QUOTE(cutealex @ Jul 5 2011, 12:57 PM)
Yup...depend location in Cyberjaya... these who have bought the units there need to be take care sweat.gif ...

So much new development Res > more than 10 so far and + this PRIMA.....

however, i am look good in Shasbury and it will able to sustain...
shafbury got retail n residence mah...
think they will market differently de..
smmore shafbury almost wanna completed liao...

+Quote Post
aariz
post Jul 5 2011, 01:43 PM

so.. we are eligible to buy if we haven't buy property or 1malaysia property?
+Quote Post
12FX
post Jul 5 2011, 01:50 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(aariz @ Jul 5 2011, 01:43 PM)
1malaysia property vs PR1MA.. different thing arr? rclxub.gif
+Quote Post
post Jul 5 2011, 02:01 PM

Regular

QUOTE(joeekh @ Jul 5 2011, 11:18 AM)
There is no discount for bumi or non-bumi, but.....quota....i dun know hv or not blush.gif

Added on July 5, 2011, 2:09 pm
QUOTE(aariz @ Jul 5 2011, 01:43 PM)
Antara Syarat dan Keistimewaan PR1MA :-

* membabitkan isi rumah berpendapatan sederhana antara RM2,500 hingga RM5,000 sebulan.
* mereka adalah pembeli pertama rumah tersebut dan perlu mendiami rumah tersebut.
* Pembeli yang berjaya mendapatkan rumah tersebut adalah tidak dibenarkan untuk menjualnya dalam tempoh 1otahun untuk mengelakkan aktiviti spekulasi.
* Rumah PR1MA akan dijual pada harga diskaun daripada RM50,000 sehingga RM300,000 harga sama kepada bumiputera dan bukan bumiputera.
* Pembeli rumah di bawah Program ini ditawarkan pinjaman sehingga 105 peratus oleh institusi kewangan terpilih dengan tempoh pembayaran balik sehingga 30 tahun selain dikecualikan pembayaran duti setem. Lebihan lima peratus diguna bagi membiayai kos insurans dan yuran guaman.
* Pembeli juga boleh mengeluarkan simpanan akaun dua Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja (KWSP) bagi menampung sebahagian bayaran balik pinjaman.
* sebanyak 20 tapak strategik di Lembah Klang, Selangor dan Negeri Sembilan dikenal pasti bagi pelaksanaan projek PR1MA, termasuk lapan projek yang dijangka bermula tahun ini dan tahun depan, membabitkan 42,000 unit rumah strata dan kediaman bertanah. Lokasi terbabit ialah Putrajaya; Cyberjaya; Bandar Tun Razak di Cheras dan Sungai Besi (Kuala Lumpur); Putra Heights di Subang Jaya, Ara Damansara di Petaling, Bandar Bukit Raja di Klang, Elmina East dan Elmina West di Shah Alam, Kota Elmina Di Sungai Buloh, Lagong Mas di Rawang (Selangor) serta Bandar Ainsdale di Seremban dan Seremban Sentral (Negeri Sembilan).

I think this one can answer your question

This post has been edited by 22222222: Jul 5 2011, 02:09 PM
+Quote Post
awh85
post Jul 5 2011, 02:22 PM

Look at all my Honey Stars

any of these developments listed yet apart from the locations?
+Quote Post
post Jul 5 2011, 02:23 PM

Regular

Actually i hv one question here. Let said the buyer take the 1Mhome, 3 year later, she/he not afford to pay the loan and go to auction stage, do v entitle to get the auction unit? biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
12FX
post Jul 5 2011, 02:38 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(22222222 @ Jul 5 2011, 02:23 PM)
Actually i hv one question here. Let said the buyer take the 1Mhome, 3 year later, she/he not afford to pay the loan and go to auction stage, do v entitle to get the auction unit?  biggrin.gif
do you mean 'v' for those who already hv other property/ies and not eligible due to high income? i think the question will be answered 3 years later. tongue.gif . i believe there still hv additional T&C
+Quote Post
post Jul 5 2011, 02:46 PM

Regular

QUOTE(12FX @ Jul 5 2011, 02:38 PM)
do you mean 'v' for those who already hv other property/ies and not eligible due to high income? i think the question will be answered 3 years later.  tongue.gif . i believe there still hv additional T&C
Haha....better T&C condition make it clear...otherwise Auction is the best way to transfer title ....no need to wait for 10 years time... biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
jphlau
post Jul 5 2011, 03:09 PM

Regular

just another tactics by the government to laden the youngster nowadays into more debts....
+Quote Post
awh85
post Jul 5 2011, 03:30 PM

Look at all my Honey Stars

QUOTE(jphlau @ Jul 5 2011, 03:09 PM)
just another tactics by the government to laden the youngster nowadays into more debts....
and what will they get from that?
+Quote Post
hacker6280
post Jul 5 2011, 03:32 PM

Getting Started

Any new launch for 1Malaysia Shotlots or Factory? tongue.gif

This post has been edited by hacker6280: Jul 5 2011, 03:33 PM
+Quote Post
kochin
post Jul 5 2011, 03:42 PM

I just hope I do!

agree.
105% is a big no no.
whoever cannot fork out the initial downpayment should not be able to purchase any property at all.
hong kong is talking about 40-50% downpayment.
bolehland is reducing from 10% DP to -5% DP.
Malaysia Boleh!
+Quote Post
Randomization
post Jul 5 2011, 03:44 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(awh85 @ Jul 5 2011, 03:30 PM)
and what will they get from that?
Innocent buyers will think that the gomen is so good, helping them to own a house.

Vote +1 unsure.gif
+Quote Post
nkhong
post Jul 5 2011, 03:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!

For those who own good location it will not, many people queue to take ovet the property aT inflated price. If they can hold for ten years, they going to hit jackpot when they sell it ... Why no such thing when I am young ....
+Quote Post
1ullaby
post Jul 5 2011, 03:53 PM

What The ...

QUOTE(hacker6280 @ Jul 5 2011, 03:32 PM)
Any new launch for 1Malaysia Shotlots or Factory? tongue.gif
Hahaha.. nice one. For 1st time shoplot buyer. Check. Income below 60k. Check. Kenot sell for 10 yrs, nvm! tongue.gif

This post has been edited by 1ullaby: Jul 5 2011, 03:54 PM
+Quote Post
iamzacky
post Jul 5 2011, 04:48 PM

Getting Started

'isi rumah' meant a combined wages right?

+Quote Post
joeekh
post Jul 5 2011, 04:52 PM

la la la

QUOTE(iamzacky @ Jul 5 2011, 04:48 PM)
'isi rumah' meant a combined wages right?
yes..
datuk + nenek + abang + adik + kakak+ anak+ kucing + anjing...
if ur dog is a big movie star...then canot liao..
biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
thunderaj
post Jul 5 2011, 04:55 PM

General Manager

Along the way somebody will make huge money on this kind project..
Not sure the quality of the house will be good or not..

+Quote Post
clanzkiller
post Jul 5 2011, 04:55 PM

Casual

Few question:
I got no paid slip, and have yet to submit income tax, but plan to do so for this year 2011. (Assuming i earn btw 3k-6k per month averagely)
1. Am i eligible to purchase? guarantor needed?
2. If let's say, i already got property under my name, but no record in bank loan (means by cash), do it still consider first home buyer? (personally i don't think so)
3. If let's say, i got inherited property to my name, and i never bought any property by myself either by cash or loan, am i still eligible?

Out of above scenario:
4. If let's say, my monthly income is unstable, sometimes <6k, sometimes >6k, eligible?
5. If joint name, assumed 1st name <4k, second name >6k?
6. 'Isi rumah'. If single non-married?
+Quote Post
ASSASINS
post Jul 5 2011, 04:58 PM

Getting Started

This PRIMA will affect small investor macam us or not??
Since less ppl buy subsale / renting...I'm worried about my houseS...hmmmm... ohmy.gif

yalor...quality of the house...what u all think? Good ah??? I know cant expect GREAT but at least good? blush.gif

+Quote Post
thunderaj
post Jul 5 2011, 05:00 PM

General Manager

Any info on the land title ..
leasehold or freehold?

+Quote Post
12FX
post Jul 5 2011, 05:30 PM

Getting Started

i prefer to hv a debts for buying a house because it will appreciate rather than having debts for buying an expensive car or having credit card debts. so when should them thinking about buying property? after youngster become father arr? tongue.gif
+Quote Post
allin
post Jul 5 2011, 06:12 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(joeekh @ Jul 5 2011, 04:52 PM)
yes..
biggrin.gif
+1 rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
hsquek
post Jul 6 2011, 02:26 AM

QUOTE(awh85 @ Jul 5 2011, 02:22 PM)
any of these developments listed yet apart from the locations?
Do you mean the developers? saw it in sinchew jit poh: putrajaya holdings, sp setia tradewinds, cyberview, sime darby, MRCB, 1MDB.
+Quote Post
iamzacky
post Jul 6 2011, 02:36 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(joeekh @ Jul 5 2011, 04:52 PM)
yes..
biggrin.gif
LOL. lucky i dont have dog. only cats.
i hate em
+Quote Post
joeekh
post Jul 6 2011, 10:44 AM

la la la

QUOTE(iamzacky @ Jul 6 2011, 02:36 AM)
LOL. lucky i dont have dog. only cats.
i hate em
lol...
if ur cat got masuk tv for komersil also consider 'pendapatan'..
biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
jphlau
post Jul 6 2011, 10:45 AM

Regular

QUOTE(thunderaj @ Jul 5 2011, 04:55 PM)
Along the way somebody will make huge money on this kind project..
Not sure the quality of the house will be good or not..
might be double agreement development if looking at the trend of the low cost and medium cost houses...
+Quote Post
kh8668
post Jul 6 2011, 04:25 PM

Mamma Mia!

4,000 homes for a start
2011/07/06
By Masami Mustaza
news@nst.com.myShare |

KUALA LUMPUR: The 1Malaysia Housing Programme (PR1MA) will kick off with the development of the first 4,000 affordable housing units this year.
Economic Planning Unit (EPU) deputy director-general Datuk Mat Noor Nawi told the New Straits Times yesterday that it would focus on three projects comprising the first PR1MA scheme in Presint 11, Putrajaya; Bandar Ainsdale, Seremban, and Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras this year.

The development in Presint 11 will provide 560 apartment units while the other two developments will consist of a mix of landed and high-rise and apartment units for the Seremban and Bandar Tun Razak projects respectively.

Development for Presint 11 project is expected to begin at the end of the month and completion by 2013.

Mat Noor said an interim unit under the EPU would oversee the coordination and implementation of the projects while waiting for the 1Malaysia Housing Programme Corporation to be set up.

The corporation, under the Prime Minister's Department, is expected to be operational by early next year.

The housing corporation will be modelled after Singapore's Housing and Development Board that plans and develops public housing to provide Singaporeans with quality homes.

Mat Noor did not divulge who would be heading the corporation but it is likely to be one of the ministers in the Prime Minister's Department.

"The prime minister (Datuk Seri Najib Razak) will head the interim unit for now."

At the moment, EPU is conducting a study on developing affordable low-cost housing for the people.

The results of the study will determine whether there is a need for two separate agencies to look into low-cost and medium-cost housing matters.

The three-room and two bathroom homes under this programme cost between RM150,000 and RM300,000, depending on the location and size.

Besides the three, the locations of the other housing projects are in Cyberjaya, Ara Damansara (Petaling), Putra Heights (Subang Jaya), Bandar Bukit Raja (Klang), Kota Elmina (Sg Buloh), Sg Besi (Kuala Lumpur), Elmina East and Elmina West in Shah Alam, Lagong Mas (Rawang) and Seremban Sentral.

"We are also looking to expand PR1MA to other cities such as Penang, Ipoh, Johor Baru and Kuantan -- mostly urban and suburban areas. Right now there is a very high demand for affordable housing in the Klang Valley so we are concentrating on this first."

The public-private initiative will embark on six housing projects next year, three in 2013 and the remainder will commence in 2016 and 2017 respectively.

Among the developers involved in phase one of PR1MA are Putrajaya Holdings, SP Setia, Tradewinds, Cyberview, Sime Darby Property, MRCB Resources and 1MDB, involving 333.9ha in total.

Read more: 4,000 homes for a start http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/9ruma/A.../#ixzz1RJOAt2rE
+Quote Post
iamzacky
post Jul 6 2011, 04:28 PM

Getting Started

thank you for the info smile.gif
+Quote Post
purplesun
post Jul 6 2011, 04:29 PM

then when onli can register? and at where?
+Quote Post
kh8668
post Jul 6 2011, 05:15 PM

Mamma Mia!

The Star Online > Business
Wednesday July 6, 2011

MRCB unit gets KL land for 3 projects in Brickfields

PETALING JAYA: Country Annexe Sdn Bhd (CASB), a 70% subsidiary of Malaysian Resources Corp Bhd (MRCB), will be given land in Kuala Lumpur with a potential RM1bil gross development value, in consideration for undertaking three projects in the city's Brickfields area.

In a Bursa Malaysia filing yesterday, MRCB said CASB had entered into a privatisation agreement with the Government and Syarikat Tanah dan Harta Sdn Bhd for the construction of three projects in Kuala Lumpur.

The projects consist of Little India (upgrading and beautification of Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Brickfields), Pines Bazaar (a three-storey building consisting of office space, 28 units of stalls and 140 car park bays) and Ang Seng Development (212 units of new government Class F quarters near Jalan Ang Seng to replace the quarters at Jalan Rozario).

DMIA Sdn Bhd owns the remaining 30% stake in CASB, which was set up as a special purpose vehicle to develop the projects in return for two pieces of land at the intersection of Lorong Chan Ah Tong and Jalan Tun Sambanthan.

The land is 214,630 sq ft in total, and is valued at RM601 per sq ft or RM129mil in total.

MRCB said a proposed mixed property development on the two pieces of land represents a good investment opportunity to further strengthen the future income of the group.

To recap, in June last year, the RM36.6mil Little India project was jointly awarded to MRCB and DMIA by the Government on a design, build, finance and transfer basis. It was completed last October.

To support the Government's initiatives for Greater Kuala Lumpur, the project was later expanded to include Pines Bazaar and Ang Seng Development.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
© 1995-2011 Star Publications (Malaysia) Bhd (Co No 10894-D)
+Quote Post
Luey
post Jul 6 2011, 07:05 PM

definitely a good opportunity for first time buyer !
thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
CarmenTan
post Jul 7 2011, 09:45 AM

Getting Started

Anyone tried to register with SP Setia? I tried but to no avail. sad.gif
+Quote Post
surf-it
post Jul 7 2011, 10:01 AM

Landlord

Called SP Setia as one of my friend working inside.

She said: "The only thing they know is SP setia is serious about developing this project" Reason is because they know this will be the "model" for the whole township as a start.

Subsequent development around that area will eventually become higher and higher class.

But last hint: The perbadanan PRIMA is like HDB council, their job is to check your background and make sure u are eligible. Nice to hear that, less speculation and hopefully less loop hole. XD
+Quote Post
CarmenTan
post Jul 7 2011, 10:05 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(surf-it @ Jul 7 2011, 10:01 AM)
Called SP Setia as one of my friend working inside.

She said: "The only thing they know is SP setia is serious about developing this project" Reason is because they know this will be the "model" for the whole township as a start.

Subsequent development around that area will eventually become higher and higher class.

But last hint: The perbadanan PRIMA is like HDB council, their job is to check your background and make sure u are eligible. Nice to hear that, less speculation and hopefully less loop hole. XD
Hi, you mean they will have more projects and phases with higher end product in this location, more land given? Thanks.
+Quote Post
surf-it
post Jul 7 2011, 10:46 AM

Landlord

No, SP Setia for example will re-developed taman ikan emas flat. So sort of like YTL sentul, that itself will be a township by SP Setia.

And this PRIMA is the pioneer project that will go into that area as a condition by the government. So SP setia wont let this project down.

Because this will setup a nice and smooth road for them to bring up the name of the township (which we donno the name yet).
+Quote Post
1ullaby
post Jul 7 2011, 11:17 AM

What The ...

QUOTE(CarmenTan @ Jul 7 2011, 10:05 AM)
Hi, you mean they will have more projects and phases with higher end product in this location, more land given? Thanks.
Actually the whole place to be developed is like 50+ acres. Very big piece of land. This Prima project is only the beginning stage as the
entire vision will realise in more than 10 years. More residentials and commercials will be coming up after this, as you put it, higher end product.

+Quote Post
CarmenTan
post Jul 8 2011, 09:31 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(1ullaby @ Jul 7 2011, 11:17 AM)
Actually the whole place to be developed is like 50+ acres. Very big piece of land. This Prima project is only the beginning stage as the
entire vision will realise in more than 10 years. More residentials and commercials will be coming up after this, as you put it, higher end product.
I think they will need to tear down some of those old buildings, part of redevelopment not really empty land, right?

+Quote Post
1ullaby
post Jul 8 2011, 02:00 PM

What The ...

QUOTE(CarmenTan @ Jul 8 2011, 09:31 AM)
I think they will need to tear down some of those old buildings, part of redevelopment not really empty land, right?
Yup, if you look at Wiki the flats like sri melaka sri johor etc actually consist of many blocks, these will be pulled down.

As well you will see alot of government land and fields in the area, I imagine once SP setia's project start moving there are alot of
impetus to develop the land surrounding this area too.
+Quote Post
kpc007
post Jul 12 2011, 05:18 PM

hi kochin, could u enlighten us?
+Quote Post
kochin
post Jul 12 2011, 05:26 PM

I just hope I do!

QUOTE(kpc007 @ Jul 12 2011, 05:18 PM)
hi kochin, could u enlighten us?
huh? blink.gif
+Quote Post
(@_@)
post Jul 13 2011, 06:59 PM

"Expo Perumahan Pemuda BN (HOPE) will be held from 29-31 July 2011 at Putra World Trade Centre, KL. The Pemuda UMNO Chief, Khairy Jamaludin in his press conference has mentioned that the Expo Perumahan Pemuda BN (HOPE) will be the first avenue where PR1MA will be offered to eligible visitors.

View the press conference here :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbxPZa0kpjk"

PR1MA can be register at this event?

This post has been edited by (@_@): Jul 13 2011, 06:59 PM
+Quote Post
iamzacky
post Jul 13 2011, 07:03 PM

Getting Started

eligible visitors? meaning we have to register beforehand? hmm will wait and see. thank you for the info
+Quote Post
kpc007
post Jul 13 2011, 08:36 PM

QUOTE(kochin @ Jul 5 2011, 03:42 PM)
agree.
105% is a big no no.
whoever cannot fork out the initial downpayment should not be able to purchase any property at all.
hong kong is talking about 40-50% downpayment.
bolehland is reducing from 10% DP to -5% DP.
Malaysia Boleh!
Hi kochin, after reading thru the entire threads- my earlier statement was referring to ur only Quote here. Not sure why it didn't appear in the 1st place, hehe hmm.gif Thx in advance!
+Quote Post
kochin
post Jul 13 2011, 08:51 PM

I just hope I do!

QUOTE(kpc007 @ Jul 13 2011, 08:36 PM)
Hi kochin, after reading thru the entire threads- my earlier statement was referring to ur only Quote here. Not sure why it didn't appear in the 1st place, hehe hmm.gif Thx in advance!
just my view that a person who cannot save for downpayment does not deserve to buy a house.
if one does not have the patience, the discipline and the means to save up the minimum 10%, what warrants the same person to be able to diligently pay their monthly dues in the future?
+Quote Post
kpc007
post Jul 13 2011, 10:22 PM

I thought u have whole set of calculation/data to share, keke. rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
henryhing
post Jul 13 2011, 11:41 PM

On my way

So how, got any loopholes to buy??
+Quote Post
stevenX
post Jul 14 2011, 11:09 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(kochin @ Jul 13 2011, 08:51 PM)
just my view that a person who cannot save for downpayment does not deserve to buy a house.
if one does not have the patience, the discipline and the means to save up the minimum 10%, what warrants the same person to be able to diligently pay their monthly dues in the future?
for first time buyer nows day ..
the first payment mostly are pay by parent ..
so doesnt really matter if own got money or not ..

+Quote Post
dlyw1103
post Jul 15 2011, 12:07 PM

Enthusiast

By A Different Spin
By Sheila Stanley | Jul 15, 2011
A challenge to own a home

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Affordable housing: A filepic of Putrajaya Holding staff members (from left) Ruhaini Idris, Sabariah Ramli and Hafiza Harun examining a model of Prima launched by the Prime Minister in Putrajaya recently.

I bought my home in 2000 — the dawn of the new millennium.

The deciding factor for my husband and I was the fact that I was pregnant with our first child.

We bought the condominium unit we had been renting for the past five years.

By some lucky stroke of fate, it also coincided with a property bubble burst so we got a decent price for it.

Two children and another continent later, I am back living in the same condominium unit.

It is a nice development, allowing for work life balance with the inclusion of facilities like squash courts, sauna rooms, a pool, a gym, children’s playground and a poolside café which does deliveries to homes within the development.

It is also close to both Petaling Jaya and Kuala Lumpur, what developers would term as a ‘strategic location’.

If I had waited till now, I would not have been able to buy this same place. I would probably do what many Malaysians are doing now, buying homes in the outer ring of KL city.

It takes them about 45 minutes to an hour to drive into work each day, and back out again.

In fact, a number of people working in KL have taken to Seremban and Malacca.

They feel the distance they commute makes up for the quality of housing they are able to afford there in comparison to the city.

The fact of the matter is there are a number of people with average incomes — those raking in a household income of between RM6,000 and RM8,000 — who cannot afford to buy themselves homes in the major cities.

They are not from the low-income groups and do not necessarily qualify for low-cost housing.

It is also questionable whether they want to live in low-cost homes, since they are earning a decent salary.

They are the ones who end up purchasing homes in housing schemes far away from the city.

These days, in the midst of the property boom that is gripping Malaysia, housing developments within cities seem to be priced for the uber-rich, or the savvy property investor with deep pockets.

Usually, the latter is an expatriate. The majority from what I have heard are Singaporeans, who don’t have access to the same speculative property investments in their own neck of woods.

This had not gone unnoticed by the government and Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak has been making a series of announcements in relation to the issue.

In March, Najib launched the “My First Home Scheme”, aimed at fresh graduates earning less than RM3,000 a month to obtain a 100% loan from chosen financial institutions.

To qualify for the scheme, the applicant must be below 35 years old and seeking to purchase a residential property costing between RM100,000 to RM200,000.

A few months later, in June, Najib announced that a portion of the Sungai Besi airport site will be allocated for the government’s affordable quality housing programme, known as Prima (1Malaysia Housing Programme).

Under this programme, landed properties and condominium units will be sold below market value.

More recently, earlier this month, Najib elaborated on Prima, explaining that it involves the construction of 42,000 houses in 20 sites in the Klang Valley, Rawang and Seremban.

Prima, he said, was specifically for moderate-income Malaysians earning not more than RM6,000 monthly.

It is really early days for Prima. And my fervent wish (as I am sure it is for many other Malaysians out there) is that it won’t go down the same route as other grandiose schemes which started off with the best of intentions and then slipped off on a wayward path to the land of Nothing Achieved. It would be a crying shame if that happened.

Let’s take a look at some facts.

According to the Department of Statistics, there are about 12.3 million employed Malaysians as of April out of a total population of about 28 million.

The Preliminary Count Report of the Population and Housing Census of Malaysia 2010 states the average household size is between three and five persons.

Current estimates of average household income ranges between RM6,000 and RM7,500.

Of this amount, the Consumer Association of Penang cited Bank Negara’s Financial Stability and Payment Systems Report 2010 which notes that about 48% of the average household income is used to service debt.

Bearing all this in mind, it is blindingly obvious that 42,000 homes under Prima is only the very tip of the iceberg.

Hopefully, more homes will be allocated under Prima.

Malaysia could implement what many European countries do. In Ireland, for every development that is carried out, a percentage of it is allocated under the affordable housing scheme where it is sold to applicants of the scheme.

A measure like this makes it mandatory for private developers to give back to the community rather than the Malaysian taxpayer shouldering the burden of affordable housing on their own.

There is another important facet to the whole story as well. We are losing a sense of Malaysian community in the cities, as housing areas are taken over by tenants renting from property investors, or the uber-rich who live in their own rarified atmosphere.

These days, the slogan 1Malaysia has taken on a life of its own. It seems only right that communities around the country should reflect the ethos of 1Malaysia.

1Malaysia is only possible if we make it possible for a sense of community to be present within cities — a community of Malaysians from all walks of life, and a spectrum of income levels.

+Quote Post
eyehategoat
post Jul 16 2011, 03:59 AM

yeah..this one is really interesting!!
it is said that the buyer can get up to 105% loan which is the extra 5% is for post-sale expense e.g.lawyer fee or anything like that.
i'm quite interested with the one at cheras,juz a minute walking to cheras star lrt (not a big probs tho it's always damn pack in the morning)
up to date,the project seems almost completed merely about 70-80%

1.but how about repayment and interest rate? whistling.gif
2.how to apply?is there any source to follow up with? blink.gif
3.since i'm a banker,can i use my employee loan program?i hav'nt check this with the employer yet.if it's ok,then i'll just ask for 90% loan with the lowest interest guaranteed. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
ha ha
post Jul 20 2011, 12:33 PM

so any1 bought the first batch precint 2 units?
+Quote Post
kh8668
post Jul 28 2011, 10:55 AM

Mamma Mia!

Higher density plan for low-cost housing
Posted on 26 July 2011 - 10:42am

Eva Yeong
sunbiz@thesundaily.com

KUALA LUMPUR (July 26, 2011): The Ministry of Housing and Local Government is reviewing a proposal to increase the density of low-cost, low-medium cost and affordable housing to mitigate the scarcity and increase of land price in urban areas.

Its minister Datuk Wira Chor Chee Heung said prices of residential properties in Malaysia have gone up by an average of 17.5% over the last three years, with the Klang Valley experiencing up to 10% more.

“Low-cost housing can be constructed from 80 to 100 units per acre compared to only 60 units per acre at present. For low-medium cost and affordable housing programmes, the allowed density is 40 to 50 units per acre which can be increased up to 80 units per acre,” he said at the 2nd Annual Affordable Housing Projects conference held yesterday. His keynote address was delivered by the ministry’s secretary general, Datuk Ahmad Kabit.

He also called upon housing developers to play a vital role beyond business.

“Malaysia has experienced rapid growth of urbanisation and the rate is expected to increase from 67% in 2010 to 75% by 2020, while the number of housing needed in 2020 are projected to increase to 8.4 million units, where else it was only 5.2 million units in 2000,” he said.

“It is imperative for the private sector to continue concentrating on fulfilling the needs of overall housing demand. The public sector will serve as an effective facilitator to enhance the service delivery system of the housing sector.

"The public sector would also focus on the provision of affordable housing for the low-income group,” he said, adding that as of May 31 this year, 183 housing loans amounting to RM27.3 million have been approved under the My First Home Scheme.

Meanwhile, Syarikat Perumahan Negara Bhd (SPNB) managing director Datuk Dr Kamarul Rashdan Salleh said SPNB has delivered almost 40,000 units of abandoned houses since 2001, out of the 78,000 units it was tasked by the government to revive.

“We’re completing almost 4,800 units of abandoned houses involving 10 projects all over Malaysia. We expect to complete these abandoned projects by year 2012. The biggest project will be the one in Ijok, which is Bandar Alam Perdana. This is the last project that we have been tasked to revive,” he told reporters at the function.
+Quote Post
hsquek
post Aug 3 2011, 06:51 PM

Manage to locate some information from Official Portal of EPU under PM's Department, till now the application form is not released yet, it is handled by the PR1MA Secretariat under EPU.

Official Portal of EPU: http://www.epu.gov.my/
About PR1MA: http://www.epu.gov.my/pr1ma

The FAQ regarding PR1MA in EPU website:

S1 : Apakah yang dimaksudkan dengan Program Perumahan 1Malaysia?

Program Perumahan 1Malaysia ialah program yang melibatkan penyediaan rumah kos sederhana yang berharga di antara RM150,000 hingga RM300,000 kepada golongan berpendapatan sederhana iaitu golongan yang berpendapatan tidak melebihi RM6,000 sebulan. Keluasan lantai unit-unit rumah adalah dari 800 kaki per segi – 1,400 kaki per segi.

S2 : Apakah perbezaan Program Perumahan 1Malaysia (PR1MA) dengan Skim Rumah Pertamaku?

PR1MA merupakan inisiatif yang menumpu kepada pembekalan rumah kos sederhana. Ia melibatkan pembinaan unit-unit rumah sama ada berbilang tingkat atau hartanah bertanah berdasarkan parameter tertentu. Kumpulan sasar adalah golongan berpendapatan sederhana dengan pendapatan tidak melebihi RM6,000 tanpa mengira had umur. Manakala Skim Rumah Pertamaku merupakan skim pembiayaan yang membolehkan individu yang berumur sehingga 35 tahun dan berpendapatan tidak melebihi RM3,000 sebulan untuk membeli hartanah kediaman yang siap dibina atau dalam pembinaan yang berharga RM100,000 hingga RM220,000 di seluruh negara.

S3 : Adakah projek-projek PR1MA dilaksanakan di Lembah Klang sahaja?

Fasa pertama pelaksanaan PR1MA akan dilaksanakan di kawasan bandar dan pinggir bandar di Lembah Klang memandangkan terdapat permintaan yang tinggi di kawasan ini. PR1MA akan diperluaskan ke pusat-pusat bandar di seluruh negara berdasarkan keperluan.

S4 : Bilakah projek pertama PR1MA hendak dilaksanakan dan bagaimana hendak mendaftar sebagai pembeli projek ini?

Projek pertama PR1MA dilancarkan pada 4 Julai 2011 di Presint 11, Putrajaya yang melibatkan 560 unit dan dijangka siap dalam tempoh 36 bulan. Pendaftaran permohonan pembelian dijangka akan dilaksanakan menjelang awal tahun hadapan selepas Perbadanan PR1MA ditubuhkan.

S5 : Adakah semua projek rumah PR1MA dikenakan moratorium dan untuk tempoh berapa lama?

Semua projek PR1MA akan dikenakan moratorium selama 10 tahun. Pembeli mesti menduduki kediaman tersebut dan tidak dibenarkan melakukan sebarang urusniaga ke atas hartanah tersebut.

S6 : Selepas tempoh moratorium tamat, bolehkah pembeli menjual hartanah kediaman ini kepada sesiapa sahaja?

Selepas tempoh moratorium selama 10 tahun tamat, pembeli boleh untuk menjual hartanah tersebut.

S7 : Bagaimana pemilihan dibuat untuk pembeli yang layak?
Pembeli yang layak dibuat berasaskan perkara berikut :

(a) Warganegara Malaysia;
(b) Pendapatan tidak melebihi RM 6,000 sebulan;
© Keupayaan membayar balik tidak melebihi 65% daripada pendapatan kasar;
(d) Pembeli pertama kali (kecuali bagi pemilik rumah kos rendah)

Pemilihan pembeli akan dibuat oleh Unit Khas di bawah Pejabat Perdana Menteri yang akan ditubuhkan.

S8 : Apakah bentuk pembiayaan kewangan yang disediakan oleh institusi kewangan yang terlibat?

Pakej pembiayaan sehingga 105% dengan pilihan pembayaran balik bulanan yang fleksibel (termasuk kemudahan pembiayaan melalui mekanisme ring-fencing di bawah KWSP) disediakan oleh bank-bank yang menyertai program ini. Tempoh bayaran balik adalah sehingga 30 tahun.

S9 : Adakah Program Perumahan 1Malaysia akan dilaksanakan untuk jangka pendek sahaja?

Buat fasa pertama, sejumlah 43,000 unit akan dibina. Bagi tempoh 2011-2015, sebanyak 15,600 unit kediaman akan ditawarkan. Sebanyak 27, 400 lagi akan dibina dalam tempoh 2016-2018.

S10 : Apakah bentuk kemudahan yang disediakan dalam kawasan pemajuan PR1MA?

Semua projek pembinaan PR1MA akan dilengkapi dengan kemudahan seperti Pusat Komuniti, surau, tadika dan premis perniagaan untuk kemudahan dan keselesaan penghuni. Projek PR1MA juga akan dilaksanakan dengan mengambil kira konsep pembangunan yang mesra alam dan dibina di lokasi yang berdekatan dengan sistem pengangkutan awam.

S11 : Adakah PR1MA yang dilaksanakan di Lembah Kelang mahupun di lokasi lain menetapkan kuota tertentu sama ada berdasarkan penduduk asal lokaliti berkenaan, kaum atau/ dan sektor pekerjaan (formal--swasta/ kerajaan/ informal-sendiri/ tidak bekerja)?

Tiada kuota tertentu dari segi lokaliti, kaum atau sektor pekerjaan. Walau bagaimanapun keutamaan akan diberikan kepada individu yang bekerja berdekatan dengan kawasan pemajuan perumahan tersebut.

S12 : Adakah PR1MA menawarkan diskaun 7% untuk pembeli bumiputera?

Tiada diskaun diberikan memandangkan harga penawaran unit rumah sudah termasuk komponen subsidi dari segi harga yang lebih rendah berbanding harga pasaran.

S13 : Adakah PR1MA menawarkan diskaun jika saya membayar secara tunai harga rumah di bawah PR1MA?

Tidak ada diskaun memandangkan harga rumah di bawah PR1MA adalah lebih rendah berbanding harga pasaran.

S14 : Saya bekerja sendiri dan tiada pendapatan tetap serta belum mempunyai rumah, memenuhi kelayakan PR1MA dan berupaya memperolehi pinjaman bank untuk pembelian rumah? Bolehkah saya membeli rumah di bawah PR1MA?

Boleh, tertakluk kepada syarat-syarat yang ditetapkan oleh pihak bank dan institusi kewangan.

S15 : Bolehkah pembelian rumah PR1MA melibatkan dua penama iaitu suami isteri?

Boleh, jika gabungan pendapatan suami dan isteri tidak melebihi RM6,000 sebulan.

S16 : Sekiranya saya pernah membeli rumah sebelum ini tetapi telah menjualnya kerana bekerja di negeri/tempat lain, adakah saya layak untuk membeli rumah di bawah skim ini?

Layak, tertakluk kepada rumah PR1MA yang dibeli akan dihuni oleh pembeli. Misalnya, untuk fasa pertama pelaksanaan PR1MA yang tertumpu di Lembah Klang, keutamaan akan diberikan kepada pembeli yang bekerja di Lembah Klang kerana pembeli mesti mendiami rumah tersebut.

S17 : Saya seorang kakitangan Kerajaan dan berhasrat untuk membeli rumah di bawah PR1MA dengan pembiayaan pinjaman Kerajaan. Bolehkah saya berbuat demikian?

Boleh. Pembeli yang memenuhi kriteria kelayakan pembeli PR1MA boleh mendapatkan sumber pembiayaan pinjaman berdasarkan pilihan pembeli sendiri.
+Quote Post
kh8668
post Aug 8 2011, 03:10 PM

Mamma Mia!

A nice home under RM300,000
Posted on 5 August 2011 - 09:39pm
Chee Su-Lin

An example of Singapore's public housing for middle-income earners. ALAN TAN KENG HOE
THERE'S been lots of talk of affordable housing recently. That Malaysians can’t afford to buy homes, that it’s impossible to buy anything under half a million ringgit.

Hearing about RM700,000 for a 2,400 sq ft apartment in deepest Puchong or RM5 million for an unrenovated bungalow in Section 5 Petaling Jaya, and heck, the 14,300 sq ft penthouse at The Binjai on The Park bought for RM38 million, is enough to make your eyes water.

“Of late, actual home users have not been able to buy and have been sidelined,” says Danny Yeo, Deputy Managing Director of CH Williams Talhar & Wong, chartered surveyors and international property consultants. “They have stayed out of the market, and that’s why a lot are crying foul, that property prices have gone so high that nobody’s been able to buy to stay in anymore.”

The government has offered up a couple of solutions. For the lower income earner, there is Skim Rumah Pertamaku (SRP), announced in the 2011 Budget. Under this scheme, a single borrower with gross income not exceeding RM3,000 per month and up to 35 years old, may receive a 100% loan to buy his or her first home with the 10% downpayment guaranteed by national mortgage corporation Cagamas. He or she also gets 50% exemption on stamp duty. The mortgage may be spread over no more than 30 years and be used for residential property priced between RM100,000-RM220,000.

In a move that is reminiscent of Singapore’s development of HDB Executive Condominiums, the government is offering Program Perumahan 1Malaysia (PR1MA) for middle income earners. The government will work with developers to offer homes costing RM120,000-RM300,000. A single applicant would have to earn less than RM6,000 while a couple would have to have a combined income of no more than RM6,000. This would have to be the buyer’s first home, with the exception of low-cost homes. Buyers are not allowed to resell within ten years.

No downpayment is required. In fact, purchasers get a 105% loan and are exempt from stamp duty. The rule of thumb for monthly loan payment not exceeding 30% of monthly income would be relaxed to 65%, says the scheme’s website.

These homes offer minimum three bedrooms, and a built-up area between 800-1400 sq ft. All PR1MA projects are also promised to include a community centre, surau, kindergarten and shops, and be built near public transport stations or hubs.

The first PR1MA project is 560 apartments at Precinct 11, Putrajaya, developed by Putrajaya Holdings. These units have a gross floor area of 815-1,006 sq ft and will be sold for RM120,000 each, announced the prime minister recently. That equates to RM120-147 per sq ft. To compare, a two-storey terrace house in Presint 11D is on the market for RM465,000 while a 700 sq ft unit in Pangsapuri Harmoni, Presint 9 is priced at RM130,000 (RM186 psf).

Another PR1MA project attracting attention is on the site of the old Sungai Besi air base. 1Malaysia Development Bhd bought this land for physical transformation into a 10,000-home Bandar Malaysia. The Royal Malaysian Air Force will relocate to Sendayan, Negri Sembilan.

"Bandar Malaysia… will be a mixed development filled with livable space… such as open green space and people's avenue as well as higher learning institutions," 1MDB has stated.

Other announced locations are Putrajaya (Presint 5, 17 and 19), Bandar Tun Razak, Cyberjaya, Bandar Ainsdale (Seremban), Putra Heights, Seremban Sentral, Ara Damansara, Bandar Bukit Raja (Klang), Elmina East and West (Shah Alam), Kota Elmina (Sungai Buloh) and Lagong Mas (Petaling). Developers mentioned include Putrajaya Holdings, SP Setia and Tradewinds, Cyberview, Sime Darby and MRCB.

43,000 units are planned for Phase 1, 15,600 units throughout 2011-2015 and 27,400 from 2016 to 2018.

“It is a good move by the government but they should make sure that recipients should be deserving people who occupy the homes themselves, not to be flipped, and irrespective of race or age,” comments Chang Kim Loong, honorary secretary general of the National House Buyers Association.

A real estate agent who didn’t want to be named opined meanwhile: “I hope there will be no nepotism and that quality will be assured by the developers and that the project is fair to all the races.”

PR1MA has stated in its website that there are no quotas in terms of locality, race or profession for eligibility to this scheme, although preference will be given to individuals working close to the project.

PR1MA’s website also states that no 7% Bumiputera discount will be offered, given that prices are already subsidized. The selection of successful applicants will be made by 1Malaysia Housing Programme Corporation to be established under the Prime Minister’s Office.

In any case, eager beavers will have to wait some time as applications are estimated to be taken early next year after an Act governing the new corporation is tabled in parliament in the next sitting.

Plight of the middle-income house buyer

“I bought my current double storey terrace house in Bandar Kinrara for RM230K in 2000 when I was 31 years old. Our net household income then was about RM6K and I pay around RM1.6K for my monthly instalment (25% of our net household income),” said one homeowner posting in http://econsmalaysia.blogspot.com.

“Based on my quick survey of my younger colleagues in my office (early 30s to mid-30s), their current net household income is around RM8K but the same house in Bandar Kinrara that I bought in 2000 now cost around RM400K. Assuming the same loan is taken at current rate with similar loan percentage and repayment period, the monthly instalment will be around RM2.8K (35% of net household income).”

No affordable homes?

Purely affordable houses can still be found. Besides low-cost housing, there is a significant amount of homes under RM150,000 on the secondary market in the Klang Valley, as large as 1000 sq ft.

These are often located in areas such as Kepong, Pandan Indah, Klang, Kajang and Cheras. Most do not look very attractive and look like they were built more than 10 years ago though some stand out as liveable.

“There are low cost secondary market walk up apartments and so on, for example in Bukit Beruntung and Rawang where there’s abundant land,” says Chang Kim Loong, honorary secretary general of the National House Buyers Association. “But there is no infrastructure and no good transportation there.”

“Nobody wants to stay in Palm Court Brickfields,” said another home buyer who wanted to remain anonymous. “There are a lot of foreigners staying there, like those of Indian nationality. The middle classes want quality of living. But especially with new launches, with their gated and guarded security and all the marketing tools at hand, they are all out of the reach of these people.”

So is it a case of a lack of affordable housing or a lack of affordable housing we want? How is it the palatable middle market seems out of reach? Many cite dramatic price increases and a property bubble. This we investigate next week.

Some secondary market properties under RM150,000
- 907 sq ft Ixora apartment, Bandar Sri Damansara, RM148,000
- 1,100 sq ft apartment, Puchong Intan, RM148,000
- 1,500 sq ft Venice Hill condo, Cheras, RM135,000
- 1,204 sq ft Sinaran Ukay unit, Ulu Kelang, RM 133,000
- 850 sq ft apartment, Saujana Damansara, RM97,000

+Quote Post
cranx
post Aug 11 2011, 09:05 PM

Regular

what happens to 1malaysia housing programme if there is a serious slow down in the property market?
do you think government will flip flop and scrap this all together? or priced it at sub 100k level?
+Quote Post
kh8668
post Aug 11 2011, 10:46 PM

Mamma Mia!

QUOTE(cranx @ Aug 11 2011, 09:05 PM)
what happens to 1malaysia housing programme if there is a serious slow down in the property market?
do you think government will flip flop and scrap this all together? or priced it at sub 100k level?
PR1MA is a subsidised housing scheme. in their Q&A has already mentioned, it is the cheaper than market value. tongue.gif

So don't expect the unit will be selling at RM100k level. Most possible at least 200k to 300k per unit.

+Quote Post
bearbear
post Aug 17 2011, 11:52 PM

You'll Never Walk Alone!~!~

noticed these in a magazine talking about this programme.

1. Cannot sell / transfer for 10 years
2. For own stay only

Wonder how they gonna implement the 2nd one hmm.gif
+Quote Post
Raffy
post Aug 19 2011, 02:52 PM

Getting Started

refer to website www.epu.gov.my/pr1ma
+Quote Post
(@_@)
post Oct 8 2011, 10:42 PM

PR1MA affordable homes at Precinct 11 are open for applications.

However, the criteria as below:
1)Applicants should be Malaysian citizens aged 21 years and above
2)Applicants must live or work in Putrajaya
3)Be registered voters in the Putrajaya constituency
4)Applicants should not own more than one other home in Malaysia
5)Gross household income of not more than RM6,000 a month

Wonder criteria 3 is only for this project??

Refer here for further details. http://www.pmo.gov.my/pr1ma/index.php
+Quote Post
RyanTham
post Oct 9 2011, 09:03 AM

Dj Ryan

For this Prima Project, can the buyer chose which unit and which floor they want? or gov will chose for buyer? any idea?
+Quote Post
kh8668
post Oct 14 2011, 02:56 PM

Mamma Mia!

http://www.starproperty.my/PropertyScene/P...yNews/15680/0/0

Oct 14, 2011
Over 7,000 hopefuls apply for homes under PR1MA project

PUTRAJAYA: More than 7,000 people have applied for the 560 units of affordable homes under the first phase of the 1Malaysia Housing Programme (PR1MA) project.

With the demand 13 times more than the supply, the corporation will select the successful applicants through balloting.

The balloting will be carried out tomorrow, witnessed by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak and audited by KPMG Business Advisory Sdn Bhd.

PR1MA chief executive officer Datuk Abdul Mutalib Alias said more than 5,900 of the applicants – or 84% – are first-time house buyers.

“All applicants will get an equal chance for the houses,” he said here yesterday.

“The initial applicants picked out will go through a screening task force to make sure they truly deserve the houses.

“We also want to make sure that the balloting process is as transparent as possible so that people won’t think we stuffed ballot boxes with applications of our friends and family,” added Abdul Mutalib.

Successful applicants will be offered apartment units in Precinct 11 here, developed by Putrajaya Holdings Sdn Bhd, at between RM120,000 and RM150,000 per unit.

Applicants must be Malaysians above 21 years old, living or working in Putrajaya, as well as registered voters in Putrajaya, with a gross household income of not more than RM6,000 a month.

The applicants must also not already own more than one other home in the country.

“This is going to be a historical event for the housing industry in the country because we have never given out affordable housing this way,” Abdul Mutalib said.

+Quote Post
katijar
post Oct 14 2011, 04:19 PM

Regular

hahaha... for putrajaya voters only, majority people can just see and no touch.
+Quote Post
HMMaster
post Oct 14 2011, 06:03 PM

Plate on my face
Group Icon
Group: Moderator

QUOTE((@_@) @ Oct 8 2011, 10:42 PM)
PR1MA affordable homes at Precinct 11 are open for applications.

However, the criteria as below:
1)Applicants should be Malaysian citizens aged 21 years and above
2)Applicants must live or work in Putrajaya
3)Be registered voters in the Putrajaya constituency
4)Applicants should not own more than one other home in Malaysia
5)Gross household income of not more than RM6,000 a month

Wonder criteria 3 is only for this project??

Refer here for further details. http://www.pmo.gov.my/pr1ma/index.php
Criteria 3 probably the killer. If I'm a registered voters in the Putrajaya constituency, then I must have a permanent address there right? Which mean, I have a place to stay there (either I own a house there or I stay with my family). If I own a place, then I'm not fulfilling criteria 4....
+Quote Post
pmg
post Oct 14 2011, 08:58 PM

QUOTE(HMMaster @ Oct 14 2011, 06:03 PM)
Criteria 3 probably the killer. If I'm a registered voters in the Putrajaya constituency, then I must have a permanent address there right? Which mean, I have a place to stay there (either I own a house there or I stay with my family). If I own a place, then I'm not fulfilling criteria 4....
Ya lor .... very contradictory requirements there.

Too bad. Putrajaya seems like a nice place to live albeit a bit homogenous race-wise.

+Quote Post
kh8668
post Oct 14 2011, 10:24 PM

Mamma Mia!

i just afraid similar terms n conditions applied to all pr1ma... lol
+Quote Post
ladylike
post Jan 3 2012, 11:01 PM

What the latest news about PR1ma Putrajaya? Anyone successfully selected and received the offer letter? What is the t&c like.
+Quote Post
mazda
post Feb 13 2012, 02:28 AM

Getting Started

another project upcoming pls update if got any info guys thxxxx

2. Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras
SP Setia and Tradewinds
10 1,320
Suku ke-4 2011