Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.
130 Pages « < 128 129 130 
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Headphone Amplifier and DAC Recommendation, portables, desktops, amps, dac, lai (Headphones)

noobandroid
post Apr 15 2014, 12:40 PM

MechKB+Audiophile
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(joshuachew @ Apr 15 2014, 01:48 AM)
I came across this and thought I'd share it here. It's super cheap and a good deal for beginners looking for a (almost) complete set up.

https://head-direct.com/Products/?act=detail&id=194
QUOTE(H3LLKEEPER @ Apr 15 2014, 10:57 AM)
nice find
thx for sharing  notworthy.gif
it has been there all along, just I find it not intriguing to snap and pay for it, the hm901 combo, now that's something worthy
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
heero24
post Apr 15 2014, 02:46 PM

Group: Junior Member

Hi sifus,
Please do help to recommend.

Source : desktop, iphone, ak100, md player (sony, forgotten the model), gaming devices (psv, ps3)
Genre of music : classical, jazz, pop
Equipment : se525, UE900 and beyer t1 (coming soon, waiting for re-cabling to be done)
Requirement : bass not to be too punchy but need to have volume, tremble needs to be clear and natural.
Budget : below 5k per each system for dac and amp. Individual system if possible, and if i can save money and get good audio reproduction, that would be perfect smile.gif

Thinking of CEntrance mini DAC but do not know how's the performance. Any ideas on it?

Thank you
+Quote Post
noobandroid
post Apr 15 2014, 02:52 PM

MechKB+Audiophile
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(heero24 @ Apr 15 2014, 02:46 PM)
Hi sifus,
Please do help to recommend.

Source : desktop, iphone, ak100, md player (sony, forgotten the model), gaming devices (psv, ps3)
Genre of music : classical, jazz, pop
Equipment : se525, UE900 and beyer t1 (coming soon, waiting for re-cabling to be done)
Requirement : bass not to be too punchy but need to have volume, tremble needs to be clear and natural.
Budget : below 5k per each system for dac and amp. Individual system if possible, and if i can save money and get good audio reproduction, that would be perfect smile.gif

Thinking of CEntrance mini DAC but do not know how's the performance. Any ideas on it?

Thank you
I'm using the dacportLX, I have faith that centrance products cause I have changed a lot of amp but never changed the DAC
+Quote Post
heero24
post Apr 15 2014, 04:13 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(noobandroid @ Apr 15 2014, 02:52 PM)
I'm using the dacportLX,  I have faith that centrance products cause I have changed a lot of amp but never changed the DAC
Thanks for the information. smile.gif
+Quote Post

130 Pages « < 128 129 130
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0423sec    1.11    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 02:49 AM