7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Pregnancy check up charges in kl

views

gnie3021
post Aug 19 2011, 11:34 AM

4 posts

Hi guys,

When do you usually go for your 1st check-up - to find out if you are pregnant or not? Do you go directly to Ob/Gyn or just to the normal GP doctors?

I'm 10 days late, my cycles varies frm 28-32 days the most. Home pregnancy result was negative on day 5.
blahnik
post Aug 19 2011, 12:27 PM

37 posts

QUOTE(gnie3021 @ Aug 19 2011, 11:34 AM)
Hi guys,

When do you usually go for your 1st check-up -  to find out if you are pregnant or not? Do you go directly to Ob/Gyn or just to the normal GP doctors?

I'm 10 days late, my cycles varies frm 28-32 days the most. Home pregnancy result was negative on day 5.
I went to the gynae when I had a positive home pregnancy test.

You can test again on day 14. Sometimes it could be stress that causes your menses to be late.

If you did not have your menses by day 32, then I think you can go visit your gynae.

Btw, your 10 days late, is counted based on 28 days cycle or 32 days cycle? You should calculate based on your longest cycle.

gnie3021
post Aug 19 2011, 12:55 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(blahnik @ Aug 19 2011, 12:27 PM)
I went to the gynae when I had a positive home pregnancy test.

You can test again on day 14. Sometimes it could be stress that causes your menses to be late.....
I calculated based on 28 days cycle as that has been my cycle for 3 months straight now. By the way, my period just started about an hour ago sad.gif .. guess we'll have to keep trying.

I could be late due to the fact that I've been fasting, could have made my hormones go haywire. Thanks blahnik.

This post has been edited by gnie3021: Aug 19 2011, 12:56 PM
ekudz
post Apr 15 2012, 05:29 PM

Vaper Enthusiast
736 posts

guys..
i just found out my wife pregnant 7 weeks yesterday.. this is our 1st child..
All the comments above is last year.. so anybody can recommend good klinik and dont cekik people $$$ cause i dont have a lot now ...

Planning to go on this Tuesday.
SUSjoanneyap
post Apr 16 2012, 12:11 PM

11 posts

Hi, i just pregnant for around 20 weeks++ , can i eat pineapple and watermelon as those are my favourites..
nelienuxe_sara
post Apr 18 2012, 10:25 AM

noob im ur father
2,543 posts

hospital annur bangi rm45 only lulz
just to scan
furezarh
post Apr 26 2012, 08:23 AM

Getting Started
139 posts

your doctor should guide you with your pregnancy, not just do scans...... maybe you should look for another better ob-gyn.
krayz_underground
post Apr 30 2012, 11:29 AM

Casual
373 posts

My wife is pregnant for 7 weeks now.

Still not sure which Hospital or Private Hospital to go for Check Up.

I heard from my friend First Time Check Up always abit expensive.

I'm living in Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi.

Would appreciate any recommendation.
mummytobe
post Aug 27 2012, 11:19 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(krayz_underground @ Apr 30 2012, 11:29 AM)
My wife is pregnant for 7 weeks now.

Still not sure which Hospital or Private Hospital to go for Check Up.

I heard from my friend First Time Check Up always abit expensive.

I'm living in Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi.

Would appreciate any recommendation.
hye..im 13 weeks pregant and already did 2 times ultrasound....
1st at 7 weeks and second one at 11 weeks....
i did both of mmy ultrasoud at Annur bangi....cost me about rm120 each visit..scan include consultant...the doctor very very n very friendly n nice spoken person...
u can ask lot of things...she gve u lots of tips n advice...even maternity milk sample also they give...
she try her best to get the full picture of our beby....excited to see his\her short hand and leg(limb) goes up and down....
very active doctor said....well.....only 11 weeks...ofcourse the hand and leg not lengthen yet....
the cost for normal delivery at Annur will be rm1990 for normal bed....but for ceaser,cost nearly 7k!!! gosh
but hubby's friend suggest to try visit KPMC..
each chechkup the nurse said should cost less than rm100...which will be included ultrasound,cosultation...QUITE CHEAP~~ rclxm9.gif
decide to go there checkup early of september...i love to peak my beby!! wub.gif
well..for delivery chrger normal delivery u can pay rm1990 to get the VIP room..which will have 1 queen bed for ur hubby and whole room only for u....great isn't it...
and what i like the most is,we can start to book and pay since our 20weeks pregnancy.. rclxms.gif pay month by month..if VIP room which i consider to book,we need to pay rm200 each months...

adieza
post Nov 28 2012, 01:11 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(mummytobe @ Aug 27 2012, 11:19 AM)
the cost for normal delivery at Annur will be rm1990 for normal bed....but for ceaser,cost nearly 7k!!! gosh
but hubby's friend suggest to try visit KPMC..
each chechkup the nurse said should cost less than rm100...which will be included ultrasound,cosultation...QUITE CHEAP~~ rclxm9.gif
decide to go there checkup early of september...i love to peak my beby!! wub.gif
well..for delivery chrger normal delivery u can pay rm1990 to get the VIP room..which will have 1 queen bed for ur hubby and whole room only for u....great isn't it...
and what i like the most is,we can start to book and pay since our 20weeks pregnancy.. rclxms.gif pay month by month..if VIP room which i consider to book,we need to pay rm200 each months...
I've been having my monthly checkup at KPMC (the one at Kajang) and the cost is less than RM100.
never got the chance to stay at the VIP room (all of my 5 kids were delivered there and I took the single room only) but I think it would be great if you get the chance, since there is a separate room for your hubby to sleep.
i think KPMC charges are the lowest compared to other private hospitals/medical centres.

TSimyourlimbeh
post Nov 28 2012, 04:17 PM

Getting Started
213 posts

wow, it has been a very long time i do not visit this topic which I opened last year! and now, my super cute baby girl almost 10 months!

all the money is spend is worth for the baby. Of course if you can get a cheaper and good doctor, why not smile.gif
audreyreiko
post Nov 30 2012, 10:28 AM

Casual
446 posts

QHC Subang - consultation+ultrasound scan with printed pic+folic acid = RM90.

Seldom hear ppl talk about QHC here, isit good?
KohSin
post Nov 30 2012, 12:37 PM

Enthusiast
721 posts

i did all my check ups at PPUM.......normal check up is RM 26, RM6 for consultation, RM20 for obimin n calcium........

ultrasound i was given monthly free ultrasound as i was under one of the study of a doc there........so the charges are quite affordable for me lah smile.gif

Ltash
post Apr 19 2013, 12:33 AM

Getting Started
58 posts

Hello, was wondering if anyone can share good gynae. I'm 4weeks now,thought it'd be a good time to hunt for a good Dr.
I went to Lourdes in Jln ipoh today,just to check if I should know /do anything since its my first. .
But the Dr damn weird lah! !! She scan me, at 4 weeks and say that it could be ecoptic pregnancy and ask me do blood test cuz cannot see anything. I thought it was normal to not see anything during an ultrasound scan at this time. I was just expecting some med or supplements from her.

Now that she's scared me, id like to have a second opinion, but only at 6 weeks. At least that time can hopefully see something.

Anyone can to share your gynae?
What are the charges for kpj dsara?

Oh btw, it is normal to have mild on and off cramps right?
laparcute
post Apr 19 2013, 11:50 AM

Getting Started
59 posts

my last pregnancy checkups were done at naluri wangsa maju. each visit costs us from 90+.

ltash,
my previous gynae was dr asok. he has a clinic at cheras/taman connaught. he is a visiting consultant for pantai cheras.

mr google gave me this --

ASOKAN SHAMUGANATHAN, KLINIK PAKAR WANITA CONNAUGHT
03-91019160

hope it helps.

congrats for your pregnancy & take care smile.gif
Ltash
post Apr 19 2013, 01:54 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

Thanks laparcute! Just what i needed biggrin.gif

I called the clinic but dr not in.
The nurse asked me to come at 6 week or so to check cuz it is still early smile.gif

QUOTE(laparcute @ Apr 19 2013, 11:50 AM)
my last pregnancy checkups were done at naluri wangsa maju. each visit costs us from 90+.

ltash,
my previous gynae was dr asok. he has a clinic at cheras/taman connaught. he is a visiting consultant for pantai cheras.

03-91019160

hope it helps.

almeizer
post Aug 19 2013, 09:46 PM

Enthusiast
940 posts

Can share the price? He is indian right?

QUOTE(keithcky @ Jun 28 2011, 04:58 PM)
Klinik Pakar Wanita Connaught
QUOTE(laparcute @ Apr 19 2013, 11:50 AM)

ltash,

03-91019160

hope it helps.

laparcute
post Aug 20 2013, 01:30 PM

Getting Started
59 posts

QUOTE(almeizer @ Aug 19 2013, 09:46 PM)
Can share the price? He is indian right?
yes, he is. back in 2007 price range would be around 100-150 if i recall correctly.
nakashimakazuma
post Aug 20 2013, 01:35 PM

Getting Started
189 posts

done my baby's everything in columbia asia setapak
consultation RM 60.00
equipment rental (screening) i guess RM 30.00
Admin fee / management fee RM 15.00
Medicine - depend (around RM 30-60, not everytime need to take medic)
Plus last last tax 6%
almeizer
post Aug 20 2013, 05:26 PM

Enthusiast
940 posts

QUOTE(laparcute @ Aug 20 2013, 01:30 PM)
yes, he is. back in 2007 price range would be around 100-150 if i recall correctly.
How about the delivery price at pantai cheras?

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0180sec    0.80    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:36 PM