Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

41 Pages « < 32 33 34 35 36 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Best renovation contractor in KL?, Best in quality, price and speed!

views

klmy78 P
post May 19 2022, 03:11 PM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(daniellehu @ Feb 5 2021, 12:29 AM)
I recently had my father's 51 years old house renovated in Cheras. It is not a lavish type of renovation but just to provide a breath of fresh air into the house. After going through a pain staking survey on the work quality and corresponding prices from various renovation contractors, we have finally decided to engage one in the 2nd week of December.

The main reason why I have chosen this contractor is plainly because he is extremely patience attending to all of my questions especially when I am not an expert in this field while trying to understand how things work, the schedule of his refurbishment work, the type of materials that he is using and etc. Believed me, even my husband "beh tahan" me with all the questions at times. blush.gif He went through things one by one in layman's term, making me very comfortable especially knowing that he knew exactly what he is doing.

As I am no longer staying with my parents, he took the liberty to sent me the progress photos on a daily basis. The depth of the foundation, the size of the steel bar used, the tiles installation work where all wall tiles are pre soaked (with video showing bubbles emerging from the tiles, omg!) He is very accommodating especially when I have made certain last minute changes also he is alright with it. The electrical cables used for our entire house is also a branded one according to him. I was told that the wires can last for at least a good 15 to 20 years time and the brand is either Maga or Mega, I cant quite remember.  He took a lot of photos on the wire used, displaying the brand printed on the wire prior to burying them into the wall in pvc conduit. 

Since the wall is old, there are aging plaster, peeled of paint and also uneven surfaces. These are carefully attended, replastered and painted. The wooden door jam and wood made louvered windows have also been removed, making way for the new door and alum windows. The mold on external wall are being washed using water jet (this was shown in video too, knowing me devil.gif) prior to applying new paint.

There was a delay in their work due to the recent MCO lockdown but our contractor made their way back and continue with their work in mere one week after the lockdown. They managed to secure their work approval and assuring us he is able to complete his job before CNY. Finally, he managed to complete his work on last Friday. The whole house has been thoroughly washed and cleaned. I am very satisfied and happy with his work. Overall, he is a responsible & committed contractor.

I would recommend him to anyone who is interested, especially to those who has very little idea of what renovation is all about.
Hi Danielle, would you mind to pm me the contact? Thank you

daniellehu
post May 20 2022, 01:51 PM

Casual
304 posts

QUOTE(klmy78 @ May 19 2022, 03:11 PM)
hi,

not at all. please check your mailbox.
Acoen
post May 21 2022, 04:22 PM

Getting Started
219 posts

Hi, I am looking for wiring contractor to do some wiring extensions. Any recommended contact in KL?
song_talk P
post May 25 2022, 05:09 PM

Probation
5 posts

Hi, if your property is for investment purpose can look for Cobnb, Property Management company which they have renovation and management service too.
gilabola
post May 28 2022, 04:12 PM

On my way
646 posts

Anyone has a cost effective contractor (OK if Indon or foreign contractor) to recommend.? Just want to do a facelift for a house I'm renting out. So don't want to spend too much

This post has been edited by gilabola: May 28 2022, 04:35 PM
xsakurax
post Jun 5 2022, 11:15 AM

Getting Started
267 posts

QUOTE(daniellehu @ May 20 2022, 01:51 PM)
hi,

not at all. please check your mailbox.
Hi, can you share the contact no.
May i know how much does it cost to repainting ur dad old house?
daniellehu
post Jun 5 2022, 02:53 PM

Casual
304 posts

QUOTE(xsakurax @ Jun 5 2022, 11:15 AM)
Hi, can you share the contact no.
May i know how much does it cost to repainting ur dad old house?
hi,

please check your mailbox. thanks
pukichu
post Jun 11 2022, 08:30 PM

11 posts

I recently had my father's 51 years old house renovated in Cheras. It is not a lavish type of renovation but just to provide a breath of fresh air into the house. After going through a pain staking survey on the work quality and corresponding prices from various renovation contractors, we have finally decided to engage one in the 2nd week of December.

The main reason why I have chosen this contractor is plainly because he is extremely patience attending to all of my questions especially when I am not an expert in this field while trying to understand how things work, the schedule of his refurbishment work, the type of materials that he is using and etc. Believed me, even my husband "beh tahan" me with all the questions at times. blush.gif He went through things one by one in layman's term, making me very comfortable especially knowing that he knew exactly what he is doing.

As I am no longer staying with my parents, he took the liberty to sent me the progress photos on a daily basis. The depth of the foundation, the size of the steel bar used, the tiles installation work where all wall tiles are pre soaked (with video showing bubbles emerging from the tiles, omg!) He is very accommodating especially when I have made certain last minute changes also he is alright with it. The electrical cables used for our entire house is also a branded one according to him. I was told that the wires can last for at least a good 15 to 20 years time and the brand is either Maga or Mega, I cant quite remember.  He took a lot of photos on the wire used, displaying the brand printed on the wire prior to burying them into the wall in pvc conduit. 

Since the wall is old, there are aging plaster, peeled of paint and also uneven surfaces. These are carefully attended, replastered and painted. The wooden door jam and wood made louvered windows have also been removed, making way for the new door and alum windows. The mold on external wall are being washed using water jet (this was shown in video too, knowing me devil.gif) prior to applying new paint.

There was a delay in their work due to the recent MCO lockdown but our contractor made their way back and continue with their work in mere one week after the lockdown. They managed to secure their work approval and assuring us he is able to complete his job before CNY. Finally, he managed to complete his work on last Friday. The whole house has been thoroughly washed and cleaned. I am very satisfied and happy with his work. Overall, he is a responsible & committed contractor.

I would recommend him to anyone who is interested, especially to those who has very little idea of what renovation is all about.
Hi Danielle, can you please share their contact?
daniellehu
post Jun 12 2022, 07:25 AM

Casual
304 posts

QUOTE(pukichu @ Jun 11 2022, 08:30 PM)
Hi Danielle, can you please share their contact?
sure. please check your mailbox. thank you.
random.heart P
post Jul 4 2022, 07:54 AM

Probation
31 posts

Hi Danielle,

Am glad that you have found a responsible contractor. May I have his contact number please? Thank you.
daniellehu
post Jul 8 2022, 08:14 AM

Casual
304 posts

QUOTE(random.heart @ Jul 4 2022, 07:54 AM)
Hi Danielle,

Am glad that you have found a responsible contractor. May I have his contact number please? Thank you.
hi,

please check your mailbox, thanks.
XHunTerx123
post Jul 11 2022, 01:14 PM

Getting Started
189 posts

QUOTE(daniellehu @ Jul 8 2022, 09:14 AM)
hi,

please check your mailbox, thanks.
Don't mind if can share me too.. Can I know when your renovation finish? And this is whole house renovate right?
daniellehu
post Jul 11 2022, 05:51 PM

Casual
304 posts

QUOTE(XHunTerx123 @ Jul 11 2022, 01:14 PM)
Don't mind if can share me too.. Can I know when your renovation finish? And this is whole house renovate right?
kindly check your mailbox, thanks!
XHunTerx123
post Jul 11 2022, 08:58 PM

Getting Started
189 posts

QUOTE(daniellehu @ Jul 11 2022, 06:51 PM)
kindly check your mailbox, thanks!
I don't see any mailbox, will pm you back
subaiku
post Jul 14 2022, 04:37 PM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(klmy78 @ May 19 2022, 03:11 PM)
Hi Danielle, does your contractor do plaster ceiling as well? If so could you pm me his contact too? Thanks!
Joshua89
post Jul 25 2022, 11:31 AM

12 posts

Hi Danielle, can you share the contractor contact. Thank you notworthy.gif
daniellehu
post Jul 25 2022, 02:31 PM

Casual
304 posts

QUOTE(Joshua89 @ Jul 25 2022, 11:31 AM)
Hi Danielle, can you share the contractor contact. Thank you notworthy.gif
hi,

I have personally messaged you, thanks.
Fledgeling
post Aug 8 2022, 01:11 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

Any contractors to recommend with experience in doing Temasya Anggun houses? Please do PM me. Timing = Sept to Dec this year.
siemens
post Aug 13 2022, 08:49 AM

Getting Started
248 posts

QUOTE(daniellehu @ Jul 25 2022, 02:31 PM)
hi,

I have personally messaged you, thanks.
Great to see your wonderful experience. Can you share their contact with me too? Thanks!
daniellehu
post Aug 13 2022, 08:11 PM

Casual
304 posts

QUOTE(siemens @ Aug 13 2022, 08:49 AM)
Great to see your wonderful experience. Can you share their contact with me too? Thanks!
hi,

please check your mailbox, thanks

This post has been edited by daniellehu: Aug 13 2022, 08:13 PM

41 Pages « < 32 33 34 35 36 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0185sec    0.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:12 PM