Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

41 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Best renovation contractor in KL?, Best in quality, price and speed!

views

cstkl1
post Mar 26 2014, 02:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Elite
6,799 posts

QUOTE(mazer6446 @ Mar 26 2014, 12:41 PM)
hi..don't whether this is a right thread, but i'm looking for contractor to build house on my owned land in bangi.. please PM.. thanks
Space Matrix Sdn bhd., Doing my house now, Did my condo and Parents house before.

Very good on the last two and our variation cost was actually dead on 0.

For good quality and design work based on ure budget.
http://www.spacematrix.com.my/
MyDreamLand
post Jun 13 2014, 10:34 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

Hi, anyone can share where can find a good contractor to provide reasonable price? I'm planning to do kitchen cabinet, wardrobe, curtains for new condo by end of the year.

For standard quality(not too high class and not too low class), roughly will cost how much?

your sharing will be appreciated.
suzannetan
post Jun 15 2014, 11:01 AM

Getting Started
230 posts

Yes please, I'm also looking for a reliable contractor who can help me do plaster ceiling, some wall hacking, redirection of pipe, grille and installation of lights and fan.
minzy
post Jun 17 2014, 10:34 AM

49 posts

I would recommend my contractor. We built our house from a single storey semi-d to a double storey with him and he is now currently working on my apartment that I will be renting out. Plaster ceiling, reno, hacking, etc......good range of home furnishing like curtain also. Managed to get high end fabric for my own home and not so expensive range for rental apartment. Satisfied, all in all.
Stella Wong79
post Jun 17 2014, 03:57 PM

Getting Started
109 posts

Best in quality, price n speed?

Hmmm im currently renovating my house…. To be frank the contractor I appointed according to the others quotation I quoted.. they were not the cheapest… I have seen some of their ongoing job and compare with others I find that I like their workmanship with their sales service better than others… I always believe that good thing no cheap and cheap thing no good…. Well of course this is in my own opinion…

Whats the point to engaged a cheap cheap contractor and having so much trouble at the end? I see some sharing those who actually paying up double the cost just because their contractor runs away or left the job undone or drag the owner time… isn’t that much issue? I would rather pay a little more and get the things done with better workmanship….

Talking about the BEST quality? Hmmm I doubt if the contractor can do a 100% best quality in renovation…. See their work is done by mankind n not machine for sure there are here and there a little defects… to me is fine as long as the contractor is responsible and comes back to repair…
U can see my sharing at https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3235961 so far this contractor has not failed me yet..

Sorry if I offended some of you in the forum… tis my own personnel view =) all the best to those who is looking for a contractor…

This post has been edited by Stella Wong79: Jun 17 2014, 04:00 PM
y00ng
post Jun 20 2014, 12:23 PM

Getting Started
74 posts

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Sep 6 2011, 10:54 PM)
I plan to do the following work for my condo in KL:

1) Painting
2) Plaster ceiling with cornice for hall, dining and bathroom (no cornice here)
3) Some electrical work (including hacking n conceling some wiring)
4) New aluminium door for balcony storage area
5) Installation of lights, fans, hood & hob
6) Polishing of existing marble floor

I estimate the total cost would be less than RM 10K. Any recommendations for good and reliable contractors?
Hi,

My name is Jen Yoong and i working in DS Decor and our direct supplier is Dayham. If you have any queries, please visit http://www.kenafshoppe.com/. You may email me for more details: user579@hotmail.com and my contact number is 016-3272143

Our company helps customer to design your homes with the products of wall paneling and ceiling paneling. The product make you save a long term cost in maintenance. Those wall and ceiling paneling are wood based and its a green product, environment friendly, anti termites, water resistant, fire resistant, crack resistant, non toxic and no finishing needed. These product features helps you to perceived long lasting and cost efficient.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
kktse
post Jun 23 2014, 10:15 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(y00ng @ Jun 20 2014, 12:23 PM)
Hi,

My name is Jen Yoong and i working in DS Decor and our direct supplier is Dayham. If you have any queries, please visit http://www.kenafshoppe.com/. You may email me for more details: user579@hotmail.com and my contact number is 016-3272143

Our company helps customer to design your homes with the products of wall paneling and ceiling paneling. The product make you save a long term cost in maintenance. Those wall and ceiling paneling are wood based and its a green product, environment friendly, anti termites, water resistant, fire resistant, crack resistant, non toxic and no finishing needed. These product features helps you to perceived long lasting and cost efficient.
I also need a contractor nearby KLCC to repaint my wall, ceiling....... Please contact me via email at kktse@hotmail.com.
Thanks.
krif
post Jun 24 2014, 05:58 AM

Getting Started
210 posts

You all can be find my contractor..he is doing my house very good..price are reasonable..Kim 012-644 3849 from Big Toast Design
cutie pie1
post Jun 30 2014, 03:06 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(minzy @ Jun 17 2014, 10:34 AM)
I would recommend my contractor. We built our house from a single storey semi-d to a double storey with him and he is now currently working on my apartment that I will be renting out. Plaster ceiling, reno, hacking, etc......good range of home furnishing like curtain also. Managed to get high end fabric for my own home and not so expensive range for rental apartment. Satisfied, all in all.
Hi,

Can share the contact pls.
Phiphi99
post Sep 10 2014, 03:47 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

I need a contractor to do the following;
1) Dismantle and rebuilt of existing kitchen cabinet, including replacement of sink and nob/hood
2) Dismantle of big bulky built in shelves and TV cabinet and make a modern simple design one instead
3) Redo plaster ceiling on living room to kitchen
4) Laminated wood flooring for living room
5) painting job in whole house
6) repair of boiler and maybe some electrical job needed
7) to check and see if the pipping need repairing

FYI my house is 1120 sq ft in Old Klang Road area. I need all the sifu to advise on the cost.

Thank you so much for your help!
kenlcc7738
post Oct 19 2014, 09:50 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(Phiphi99 @ Sep 10 2014, 03:47 PM)
I need a contractor to do the following;
1) Dismantle and rebuilt of existing kitchen cabinet, including replacement of sink and nob/hood
2) Dismantle of big bulky built in shelves and TV cabinet and make a modern simple design one instead
3) Redo plaster ceiling on living room to kitchen
4) Laminated wood flooring for living room
5) painting job in whole house
6) repair of boiler and maybe some electrical job needed
7) to check and see if the pipping need repairing

FYI my house is 1120 sq ft in Old Klang Road area. I need all the sifu to advise on the cost.

Thank you so much for your help!
Hi there.. u may call/whatsapp/message me for more details of information for your house..
OSK RENO & DECOR
016-3386962 KEN LIEW

or email me.. oskrd2014@gmail.com
yiptan2329
post Oct 19 2014, 09:56 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

My contractor is very good in quality, responsible and friendly. But his price is a bit high. You can call to compare. Sam 0122269576
fyable
post Nov 12 2014, 03:15 PM

38 posts

QUOTE(yiptan2329 @ Oct 19 2014, 09:56 PM)
My contractor is very good in quality, responsible and friendly. But his price is a bit high. You can call to compare. Sam 0122269576
Hi yip tan where is your contractor Sam based? I thought maybe better i try to find out a bit more before calling him. Thinking of doing some renovation but the job is not a big one.
Jacksonfoo
post Nov 12 2014, 06:57 PM

2 posts

Hey Phiphi99, you still looking for someone?

My fren used this new site is called www.kaodim.com to find his contractor. He showed to me the other day, he just answered a few questions about what he needed, uploaded a floorplan, click submit then he got responses from 4-5 contractors with their prices to compare. He made arrangements wit one of them, he said quite good. forget the name of the contractor.

some couldn't quote because they needed to do a site visit but most of them could give some estimate prices. Can see the profiles of the contractors, read about their experience, message them too. Thought it was quite cool.

Anyway maybe you can try it out. I'm also looking for someone to do some minor works- install grills urgently. I'll probably try that site and hire straight away. No point keep looking.

Good luck!

mmusic08
post Nov 13 2014, 10:28 AM

Getting Started
103 posts

u guys can try angkasaraya solutions.. very cheap and tidy workmaship.. they can build base on your budget.. 0123424393
roundboy
post Nov 15 2014, 05:58 PM

19 posts

i just read about that kaodim website. very interesting.

http://www.therakyatpost.com/business/2014...local-plumbers/

Prince29
post Nov 16 2014, 04:49 AM

16 posts

I have a friendly contractor with good quality and service.. But the price is lil expensive and of cuz what u pay is what u get. Pm me to get the number thumbup.gif
darrenhee
post Nov 28 2014, 12:35 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(Prince29 @ Nov 16 2014, 04:49 AM)
I have a friendly contractor with good quality and service.. But the price is lil expensive and of cuz what u pay is what u get. Pm me to get the number thumbup.gif
Kindly gv me the number please
crow190569
post Dec 5 2014, 09:14 AM

Casual
478 posts

QUOTE(cstkl1 @ Mar 26 2014, 02:13 PM)
Space Matrix Sdn bhd., Doing my house now, Did my condo and Parents house before.

Very good on the last two and our variation cost was actually dead on 0.

For good quality and design work based on ure budget.
http://www.spacematrix.com.my/
Tried sending Space Matrix an email and filled up their contact form. No reply. Makes me wonder of their level of service.
globetrotter
post Dec 15 2014, 05:35 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(Jacksonfoo @ Nov 12 2014, 06:57 PM)
Hey Phiphi99, you still looking for someone?

My fren used this new site is called www.kaodim.com to find his contractor.  He showed to me the other day, he just answered a few questions about what he needed, uploaded a floorplan, click submit then he got responses from 4-5 contractors with their prices to compare.  He made arrangements wit one of them, he said quite good. forget the name of the contractor.

some couldn't quote because they needed to do a site visit but most of them could give some estimate prices.  Can see the profiles of the contractors, read about their experience, message them too.  Thought it was quite cool.

Anyway maybe you can try it out.  I'm also looking for someone to do some minor works- install grills urgently.  I'll probably try that site and hire straight away.  No point keep looking. 

Good luck!
thanks jacksonfoo! i tried kaodim and they were quick and did a really good job for me. thank you!

41 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0216sec    0.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:51 PM