Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Najib's daughter engaged - with Kazakh guy, LoL... MORE INFO ADDED AT 1st PAGE~!! News

views

TSCyberSetan
post Jun 18 2011, 06:43 PM, updated 13y ago

-KNowLEdGe BRiNGs FEaR-
2,481 posts

user posted image

ADDITIONAL INFO:

Borat is out of competition

Written by Leonid Komarovskiy

Wednesday, 25 May 2011 09:34

Life is complicated, yet fun. Only recently I had an opportunity to tell a story about an erupted in our outskirts a Deputy from the Russian LDPR-party, Ashot Egiazaryane, who escaped from Moscow because of charges of fraud and who is now hanging out in California, fooling as a second Khodorkovskiy and requests political asylum. And here is a no less entertaining story about a Kazakh boy, Daniyar Nazarbayev. Also a complicated one... absurdly.

In 2006, a young citizen of the independent Kazakhstan arrived to New York. He was shining around with his sounding last name and loaded with unbelievable amounts of cash that was an easy pray for experienced people here.

In October 2006, New York Post wrote that Daniyar Nazarbayev, who was named in the publication as "the son of the President Nursultan Nazarbayev", acquired couple of apartments located at 55 Wall Street. One of the apartments with two bedrooms cost $2.9 million, and the other one located below, with only one bedroom, was $2.1 million. I don't know either it's true or rumors, but the press reported that "the President Nazarbayev personally visited the house, when attended the UN summit, and then, apparently, approved the purchase". It smells like really big money.

Among the first wishing to join the newfound loot were the Ivy Success consultants. For $200,000 they committed to help the young newcomer to enroll into one of the eight Ivy League universities, either to Harvard, or to Yale... Even so, the amount is still unbelievable. After all, we are speaking about tutoring, top rate for which is $50 per hour for a hundred hours a month. They probably wouldn't ask for more if it wouldn't be for the royal last name of the applicant. It's apparent that it wasn't only New York Post that decided that Daniyar was the son of the everlasting President of Kazakhstan. Newly appeared prince was mysteriously silent that only confirmed his rumored royal origin.

After receiving their $200,000 the Ivy Success consultants for some reason lost interest in the young man and stopped loving him for this money, declaring that he is not ready for the Ivy League universities. They, however, did not return the money, which led to a lawsuit. Those days the American press mocked comparing cini-nutcase from Kazakhstan "Borat" and very real Kazakhs, Daniyar and his mother Mayra Nazarbayeva, who made a bad shot in a such an easy case. However, Daniyar is a stubborn kid and managed to enroll into an Ivy League Columbia University and will be graduating within the next few days.

And this is where the fun begins because Daniyar Nazarbayev is not Nazarbayev, and his documents proving his secondary education that were the basis for enrolling into the university – excuse me for bad manners – are pure crap. Having said that, his mother Mayra also doesn't have such a sounding last name and with whom the Kazakh law enforcement agencies would love to talk to due to her wide range of life adventures every now and then being in conflict with the Kazakh laws. Generally speaking, cine Kazakh Borat is out of competition...

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Sauce: http://www.eurasia.org.ru/en/index.php?/ev...ompetition.html

Saturday June 18, 2011

Prime Minister’s daughter engaged

PUTRAJAYA: Nooryana Najwa, the daughter of Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak and Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor, was engaged to Daniyar Nazarbayev in a ceremony at Seri Perdana here last night.

The ceremony was conducted in the presence of family and friends of the couple and dignitaries from Malaysia and abroad.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Full news sauce: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=...8657&sec=nation

Extra sauce: http://pinkturtle2.wordpress.com/2011/06/1...yar-nazarbayev/

A MUST WATCH

...cant help it~

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borat

How is the future husband related to this guy below? brows.gif
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nursultan_Nazarbayev

This post has been edited by CyberSetan: Jun 20 2011, 01:40 AM
TSCyberSetan
post Jun 18 2011, 06:47 PM

-KNowLEdGe BRiNGs FEaR-
2,481 posts

QUOTE(KakakKoboi @ Jun 18 2011, 06:45 PM)
SLOWPOKE. OH MY F GOD. IS THE 7TH TIME ALREADY
It's todays news, not yesterdays, not last month or even last year~ so not so slowpoke eh? (even after 7 similar topics) laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
TSCyberSetan
post Jun 18 2011, 06:56 PM

-KNowLEdGe BRiNGs FEaR-
2,481 posts

ughh... the mother-in-law's face... somewhat scary...

user posted image
TSCyberSetan
post Jun 18 2011, 07:15 PM

-KNowLEdGe BRiNGs FEaR-
2,481 posts

user posted image user posted image

laugh.gif
TSCyberSetan
post Jun 18 2011, 07:20 PM

-KNowLEdGe BRiNGs FEaR-
2,481 posts

QUOTE(iipohbee @ Jun 18 2011, 07:17 PM)
No more Borat la now.

He changed identity already.
thats too bad~ laugh.gif
TSCyberSetan
post Jun 18 2011, 08:53 PM

-KNowLEdGe BRiNGs FEaR-
2,481 posts

QUOTE(phas3r @ Jun 18 2011, 08:24 PM)
user posted image

user posted image
Close enough~ brows.gif
TSCyberSetan
post Jun 18 2011, 10:29 PM

-KNowLEdGe BRiNGs FEaR-
2,481 posts

QUOTE(moiskyrie @ Jun 18 2011, 08:38 PM)
her father try use he daughter to secure future retirement, after he chase by people from m;sia?
retire in Kazakhstan eh? what is the relationship of Kazakhstan PM with Najib's soon-to-be son-in-law?
TSCyberSetan
post Jun 20 2011, 01:41 AM

-KNowLEdGe BRiNGs FEaR-
2,481 posts

Additional info added @ 1st page~ @@~
TSCyberSetan
post Jun 21 2011, 07:16 AM

-KNowLEdGe BRiNGs FEaR-
2,481 posts

QUOTE(aichiban @ Jun 20 2011, 12:37 PM)
That beruk Khairy always defend shit like this~ same as Nazri Aziz~ both are monkeys~

user posted image

This post has been edited by CyberSetan: Jun 21 2011, 07:17 AM
TSCyberSetan
post Jun 21 2011, 08:43 AM

-KNowLEdGe BRiNGs FEaR-
2,481 posts

QUOTE(darosha @ Jun 21 2011, 08:39 AM)
and people like you always defend anwar
you all like zombies
I dont defend that Faggot/arse-raping-gay either~

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to: