Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> pdatradezone, ori or recond???

COOLPINK
post Sep 2 2011, 11:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,263 posts

QUOTE(blc139 @ Jun 18 2011, 08:11 AM)
Yup, problem solve, met him yesterday evening. After i complaint on the problem n other issues, he replaced wit another set, but t-mobile one la not vodafone.. cry.gif  Nevermind la as long no more prob..  rclxms.gif
glad ur problem is resolved.

But i wan to share my bad experience with pdatradezone.

1) i called the number as stated in lelong to check wheter phone still available before i click "Buy Now"
2) Pdatradezone / seller said still available but wan me to bank in the cash first.
3) i said i will click "buy now" and u can send me the details through lelong for the transaction at least there is black n white and BPP if anything goes wrong.
4) seller said he will not entertain "buy now" now through lelong and insist tat i bank in the money first
5) i said whats the point of placing an ad on lelong if you do not intend to sell through lelong.
6) then he went on saying the deal is off. what part of english i do not understand. that he got 1000+ customers everyday and blah blah blah
7) then he hang up.

something is fishy here seller asking me to bank in money first without going through transaction at lelong.

just sharing my experience with pdatradezone.....rude, impatient, uncompromising and most of all LC....

anyway i dunno who is on the other line mayb its not pdatradezone but some scammer or somebody else pickup the call.

COOLPINK
post Sep 3 2011, 06:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,263 posts

QUOTE(adhoc @ Sep 3 2011, 05:27 PM)
Perhaps you can try sourcing through our lyn garage sales smile.gif there are a lot reputable sellers here smile.gif
any recommended forumers / sellers can recommend? icon_rolleyes.gif
COOLPINK
post Sep 5 2011, 09:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,263 posts

QUOTE(adhoc @ Sep 4 2011, 02:06 AM)
What phone model are you looking for?
asus p750
COOLPINK
post Sep 6 2011, 07:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,263 posts

QUOTE(adhoc @ Sep 6 2011, 11:04 AM)
Very rare phone but still got ppl sell. You can check the link below

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...15&hl=asus+p750
ya i know...spare parts is a problem but i do not need it urgently. thanks for the link...
COOLPINK
post Dec 29 2011, 10:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,263 posts

QUOTE(cher09 @ Dec 22 2011, 02:36 PM)
yes i too have bad experience with this pdatradezone seller. i can tell you he is surely LC. just because he managed to sell handphones, he think he is the king and the customers are idiots who must comply to all his conditions of sale. he too asked me to bank in with the word 'NOW' and bragged about his top seller profile. and used the term stupid and f*** off when i asked too many questions about the phone. in the end he called off the deal himself. what a jerk. must we take all this nonsense from a seller, for a little cheaper than market price ? save yourself some pride from this rude seller.
Sorry to hear u also kena from this rude seller also.
the least we can do is warn ppl abt this super LC guy.

Anyway be patient and im sure u will find a better deal elsewhere.
He is not the only person selling hp in Malaysia. Karma will get him one day.

Cheer up n Happy New Year 2012!
COOLPINK
post Jan 9 2012, 08:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,263 posts

QUOTE(Noobi3 @ Jan 8 2012, 03:52 PM)
It's not only him , alot of lelong traders are doing it , they prefer you not to click on the " Buy Now " . That's bcoz unlike LYN , lelong charge them for every post the posted up especially the front page for the category , for this case " handphones and communications " . . . . Lets say if u buy an item posted , what they do is they change the description to another unit or maybe another model yet reuse back the same post . So , its quite usual u get a picture of a device which doesn't match the description . Cant remember exactly which 1 but 1 of it , the picture or the description that's not allowed to change after it's been posted . Anyway , this is something that happened 2-3 years back , not sure if it applies now .
Another case where they dont want you to click " buy now " is when they have a few units for sale . Clicking on buy now ends their sales and they need to re-open and pay lelong again which most traders try to avoid .
Well its still no excuse for them to be very very LC. Like cher09 said "save ur pride from this rude seller".
Its not only the price that matter but the service they provide that will give u satisfaction. No buying cheap and then feel not satisfied.
They are not the only ones selling mobile phones in Malaysia.

And like I said just have patience and shop around, you will find a better deal elsewhere.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0170sec    0.20    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:10 AM