Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Summer - S2 Height, Seremban 2, Need Opinion~ Anyone buying here? (Investment)

melz84
post Jun 16 2011, 02:40 AM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

Hi guys,

This would be my first post in Prop Talk, newb in properties and I definitely will need some opinions from all you prop sifus here..

I'm buying my first home soon, initially planned to buy at Bandar Warisan Puteri, Seremban (Seri Pajam dev), single-S Semi-D w/ 4r3b priced at RM290k (after discount). The place is really quiet, low density, and told by sales, bout 30-40% buyers are from KL.

After lots of consideration, I skipped that prop as it's a lil bit far from town . It's meant for my parents to stay and it would be a lil inconvenient to them later on.

Anyway, back to the topic. I'm looking at Summer, S2 Height which is still under construction. Would probably be ready in the next 1.5 years. Currently released first 3 rows for sale. I've chosen 2nd row where most chinese are staying.

I'm paying RM301k for a double storey link house with land area of 20 x 70, built up is 1,846sq f . Is this price OK? Yes, it's 10k more than the semi-D which i initially thought of buying. But my thoughts is, paying a lil extra for the sake of convenience is alright since S2 is a planned and developed township.

I need opinion from you guys on the loan part. They've offered a flexi and a fixed rate.

Basically BLR 6.6 - 2.4 ... if BLR goes up, definitely i'll suffer later on, but if i can settle earlier then at least i don't need to pay too much for the house...

as on the fixed it would be at 4.85%, i'll be paying higher at first and would be at ease if BLR goes up alot throughout the years..

each has it's pros and cons and i really don't know how to choose since i'm a first time buyer.

And also, should I just opt to serve the installment straight, rather than to serve interest base on the progressive rate ??

Hope you guys can enlighten me on this and share your thoughts... =)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

This post has been edited by melz84: Oct 12 2011, 12:42 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  broc_brochure.pdf ( 1.28mb ) Number of downloads: 307
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
winson2000
post Jun 16 2011, 05:02 AM

Group: Validating

I can't tell you if it is the right time to buy, but I always think that S2 is a good place to buy, although there's price premium in comparison to surrounding developments.

Try to get the fixed rate, 4.2% (6.6 - 2.4) versus 4.85% sees a small difference but buy you ease of mind for the rest of your life without needing to worry about the interest rate volatility. Personal opinion: we are in a low interest rate environment, a good time to get fixed. History always repeats and I can see the rates will only go up in the near to mid future; it is just a matter of time.
+Quote Post
melz84
post Jun 16 2011, 02:57 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(winson2000 @ Jun 16 2011, 05:02 AM)
I can't tell you if it is the right time to buy, but I always think that S2 is a good place to buy, although there's price premium in comparison to surrounding developments.

Try to get the fixed rate, 4.2% (6.6 - 2.4) versus 4.85% sees a small difference but buy you ease of mind for the rest of your life without needing to worry about the interest rate volatility. Personal opinion: we are in a low interest rate environment, a good time to get fixed. History always repeats and I can see the rates will only go up in the near to mid future; it is just a matter of time.
true, the place is booming but i'm not sure if Seremban can maintain those prices or not..
i'll definitely agree with you that we are actually paying for the premium.. it's well spend money for all the facilities within the area..

i'll probably go for the fixed rates, don't wanna get stuck in case the rates goes back up till 10%, that time i'll be in deep shyt ><
although the house is only 301k but to sum up after serving fully on the installment, the amount actually goes up to 541k .

seriously i think that Seremban is overd-developed with residential areas...

dev should think about building up commercial areas to bring up the economy here as the salary in seremban is still freakin low...
+Quote Post
scorgio
post Jun 16 2011, 07:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Due to the valuers are very conservative in the value of the older properties in S'ban. So eventhough the newer 2-storey DS are hitting RM300k, many older but bigger 2-storey DS, the bank only willing to give loan up to RM150k.

For example, a 24x80 DS at the old Seremban Garden can only sell for RM140-150k. So if you take advantage of the current situation, grab one of these, u can save half of ur initial budget & put it to better use elsewhere.
+Quote Post
melz84
post Jun 16 2011, 10:13 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(scorgio @ Jun 16 2011, 07:15 PM)
Due to the valuers are very conservative in the value of the older properties in S'ban. So eventhough the newer 2-storey DS are hitting RM300k, many older but bigger 2-storey DS, the bank only willing to give loan up to RM150k.

For example, a 24x80 DS at the old Seremban Garden can only sell for RM140-150k. So if you take advantage of the current situation, grab one of these, u can save half of ur initial budget & put it to better use elsewhere.
I understand and do agree with you on that.. most props in older areas can still be available at less than 250k. even a bungalow for 230k

I did try to survey around for houses but didn't really find something that we like. we're focusing more on the location + facilities and density of the area..

There's a few around Central Park S2 selling bout 250-280k , roughly looking at the condition, my family would prefer a new unit since the different is not much..

Anyway, are you from Seremban Garden? Currently it's a bit troublesome to get out from the garden since they cut off the main road. I believe everyone is waiting for the flyover dev to link back the roads.
+Quote Post
liyonglim
post Jun 16 2011, 10:32 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Dear melz84, why don't you consider S2 Heights @ Suria ?
The size is bigger than summer, assuming it is 22 x 75. Moreover, its located at one of the highest point at S2 heights. The windy-ness and location is very much superior than summer.
Fixed and flexi bank loan got its own pro and cons.
Fixed loan usually have longer lock-in periods than normal BLR-dependant loans. Fixed loan usually locked at say 5 years, whereas normal BLR-dependant loans have way shorter lock-in or even no lock-in period.
Also, the interest rate for your fixed loan is 4.85 for the whole tenure? Try to ask for first few years at 4.2 the remaining years at 4.9. If manage get first 5 years at 4.2, you can save quite some money.

As for Seremban Garden area, possibly you can opt for Forest Hights, developed by Sunrise. Its a new housing area as well.
Anyway the choice is yours.

This post has been edited by liyonglim: Jun 16 2011, 10:35 PM
+Quote Post
scorgio
post Jun 16 2011, 10:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(melz84 @ Jun 16 2011, 10:13 PM)
Anyway, are you from Seremban Garden? Currently it's a bit troublesome to get out from the garden since they cut off the main road. I believe everyone is waiting for the flyover dev to link back the roads.
I don't live there. But I got a project nearby.

Access is actually not much trouble, as the neighbouring Forest Heights has 2 entrance, one from Jln Senawang-Paroi & one from Carrefour.
Next, a new Tesco is under construction at Seremban Jaya, when it's completed, there'd be 4 hypermarts within 5km radius. And then the Senawang KTM Komuter station is also just a stone throw away.

The flyover might take another 8-10 mths to complete.

Next, by hopping on to the outer ring road, S2 is just 5mins away. So maybe u should compare, what is there in S2 that the older S'ban town side don't have?
+Quote Post
boomberbees
post Jun 17 2011, 11:16 PM

I'm considering Summer.. next time easier for my kids to go school tongue.gif

Somemore I like the environment.. feel not so many houses... peaceful... unlike other development... row and row of houses...

Added on June 17, 2011, 11:21 pmI'm considering Summer.. next time easier for my kids to go school tongue.gif

Somemore I like the environment.. feel not so many houses... peaceful... unlike other development... row and row of houses...

This post has been edited by boomberbees: Jun 17 2011, 11:21 PM
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jun 24 2011, 05:07 PM

Regular

walao! same thinking like me.

I love seremban. Not as bad as KL. peaceful. love it.
+Quote Post
melz84
post Jun 27 2011, 05:20 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(scorgio @ Jun 16 2011, 10:36 PM)
I don't live there. But I got a project nearby.

Access is actually not much trouble, as the neighbouring Forest Heights has 2 entrance, one from Jln Senawang-Paroi & one from Carrefour.
Next, a new Tesco is under construction at Seremban Jaya, when it's completed, there'd be 4 hypermarts within 5km radius. And then the Senawang KTM Komuter station is also just a stone throw away.

The flyover might take another 8-10 mths to complete.

Next, by hopping on to the outer ring road, S2 is just 5mins away. So maybe u should compare, what is there in S2 that the older S'ban town side don't have?
well, in fact i've lived in few parts of the old town before and currently residing in permai for almost 20 years ady. i'm buying the house mainly for my family to stay and they wanted a new environment too..

almost every part of seremban would be accesible once the flyover is completed. the company my mom is working for is actually constructing all these flyovers. =)

QUOTE(boomberbees @ Jun 17 2011, 11:16 PM)
I'm considering Summer.. next time easier for my kids to go school tongue.gif

great! are you planning to buy there too?

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Jun 24 2011, 05:07 PM)

hehe.. as your nick shows it.. lol

Added on June 27, 2011, 5:25 pm
QUOTE(liyonglim @ Jun 16 2011, 10:32 PM)
Dear melz84, why don't you consider S2 Heights @ Suria ?
The size is bigger than summer, assuming it is 22 x 75. Moreover, its located at one of the highest point at S2 heights. The windy-ness and location is very much superior than summer.
Fixed and flexi bank loan got its own pro and cons.
Fixed loan usually have longer lock-in periods than normal BLR-dependant loans. Fixed loan usually locked at say 5 years, whereas normal BLR-dependant loans have way shorter lock-in or even no lock-in period.
Also, the interest rate for your fixed loan is 4.85 for the whole tenure? Try to ask for first few years at 4.2 the remaining years at 4.9. If manage get first 5 years at 4.2, you can save quite some money.

As for Seremban Garden area, possibly you can opt for Forest Hights, developed by Sunrise. Its a new housing area as well.
Anyway the choice is yours.
liyong, i'm aware of Suria also, but due to financial setbacks we skipped that.
it's 4.85 for the whole tenure . tried to check with banks already, either interest is high or they don't offer below 5.0 after the first few years.

This post has been edited by melz84: Jun 27 2011, 05:25 PM
+Quote Post
rstusa
post Jul 19 2011, 05:52 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Jun 24 2011, 06:07 PM)

Me too! I stayed in KL few years ago, although the city quite happening but the air pollution bad, heavy traffic jam caused stress a lot and not suitable for a healthy stay unless move to higher class residential. Now back to Seremban feel the fresh air here, less stress and light traffic jam. Not to worry that we still can travel to KL every time as the route to KL is quite near, isn't need to spend a long drive on highway.
+Quote Post
liyonglim
post Jul 19 2011, 09:42 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(rstusa @ Jul 19 2011, 05:52 PM)
Me too! I stayed in KL few years ago, although the city quite happening but the air pollution bad, heavy traffic jam caused stress a lot and not suitable for a healthy stay unless move to higher class residential. Now back to Seremban feel the fresh air here, less stress and light traffic jam. Not to worry that we still can travel to KL every time as the route to KL is quite near, isn't need to spend a long drive on highway.
Hm... Been staying in seremban 2 for about 6 - 7 years i guess. Before this, S 2 is really a very green and nice traquil place. But recently, the air quality is getting bad and the traffic into/out S2 is getting terrible as well. S 2 is no longer a green and peaceful anymore. Constructions are everywhere, forest and trees are being cut down every little corner in S2.
The traffic is very terrible especially in peak hours (going to work and going back from work). Weekends also, guess due to tesco and jusco.

Normal routine traffice jam at this intersaction during evening time.
user posted image

Sometimes, traffice jam start as far as from near jusco/green street homes.
user posted image

I guess, Seremban 2 will be a very crowded place when more occupant shift to S2 and S2 heights. Both traffic and air quality will get from bad to worst.

This post has been edited by liyonglim: Jul 19 2011, 09:44 PM
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jul 19 2011, 11:06 PM

Regular

I only agree with the traffic jam and more tree cut down. biggrin.gif

Air quality same. Just that recently indonesia burning forrest and affect malaysia gua. smile.gif

After 9pm or 10pm will be a dead town. Still Seremban better than KL.

This post has been edited by Seremban_2: Jul 19 2011, 11:09 PM
+Quote Post
liyonglim
post Jul 20 2011, 10:17 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Jul 19 2011, 11:06 PM)
I only agree with the traffic jam and more tree cut down. biggrin.gif

Air quality same. Just that recently indonesia burning forrest and affect malaysia gua. smile.gif

After 9pm or 10pm will be a dead town. Still Seremban better than KL.
Dear Seremban_2, sorry to comment. But i find it kinda strange in your reply. Why people perceive KL have bad air quality? IMHO I guess it is because of dense population, a lot of vehicles and and not much tree/green area left. It’s the same formula:
No tree + dense population + high traffic = impact on air quality
This formula I guess is same like the universal truth formula, e=mc2 ; f=ma
Since u agree with the traffic and more tree are being cut down, I’m just wondering why u don’t agree with the air quality worsen.
Have you stay in a residential area which there is trees or hills next to it? Where when u wake up, there is mist and fresh air around u? The quality of air aka fresh air totally diminished when the whole hills is being cut down. During day, it’s like super hot without those trees and green area.
Anyway, I’m not saying Seremban is not good or KL is still better. I’m just trying to voice out that the peaceful and tranquil living in Seremban 2 is getting lessen and lessen day by day compared to years ago.

+Quote Post
rstusa
post Jul 20 2011, 10:50 AM

Regular

QUOTE(liyonglim @ Jul 20 2011, 11:17 AM)
Dear Seremban_2, sorry to comment. But i find it kinda strange in your reply. Why people perceive KL have bad air quality? IMHO I guess it is because of dense population, a lot of vehicles and and not much tree/green area left. It’s the same formula:
No tree + dense population + high traffic = impact on air quality
This formula I guess is same like the universal truth formula, e=mc2 ; f=ma
Since u agree with the traffic and more tree are being cut down, I’m just wondering why u don’t agree with the air quality worsen.
Have you stay in a residential area which there is trees or hills next to it? Where when u wake up, there is mist and fresh air around u? The quality of air aka fresh air totally diminished when the whole hills is being cut down. During day, it’s like super hot without those trees and green area.
Anyway, I’m not saying Seremban is not good or KL is still better. I’m just trying to voice out that the peaceful and tranquil living in Seremban 2 is getting lessen and lessen day by day compared to years ago.
Although natural affection we can't control on every places including S2. But one thing that S2 is becoming more convenient place compared to its history. Nowadays ppl buying house no longer looking at fresh air, forest area, but they're looking at more banks, more shopping area and more convenient stores.
+Quote Post
melz84
post Jul 20 2011, 01:48 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(rstusa @ Jul 20 2011, 10:50 AM)
Although natural affection we can't control on every places including S2. But one thing that S2 is becoming more convenient place compared to its history. Nowadays ppl buying house no longer looking at fresh air, forest area, but they're looking at more banks, more shopping area and more convenient stores.
yep, very true. no body can stop development unless you're staying at those really expensive places with greenery guaranteed by developer that they will not build anymore building in the area..

but one thing about seremban is that it's over developed as a residential town... not much commercial value or to say it's not balanced...
ppl just come back to sleep and then back to work elsewhere...

even for me now, i just come back for a night or two before going back to kl for work.

since my parents are getting old, s2 is good place for me to buy a house for the sake of their convenience.
+Quote Post
liyonglim
post Jul 20 2011, 03:05 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(rstusa @ Jul 19 2011, 05:52 PM)
QUOTE(rstusa @ Jul 20 2011, 10:50 AM)
Yeap, totally agreed with you. But aren't kl are full of banks (main HQ, the card center), full of malls (1 U, Mid valley, Time Square, you name it!)? Aren't KL have all those amenities everyone wanted? Anyway rstusa, no hard feelings ya, I'm just pointing out that you mentioned you want a fresh air and light trafic jam, then it would be an area which is not heavily developed. If you want an area full of banks, full of shopping complexes, KL is the place for you. IMHO, you mentioned you escaped from KL (traffic + crowded area) and you going into S2 (traffic + crowded area soon to be); hmmm... don't see the point. Anyway, do pardon me, S2 is a great place to stay at the moment. Heck, i got few props in S2 btw. S2 is the most populor area now. Let's just hope IJMLAND continue to maintain City Park as well as the road-side trees and plant, S2 will really be a nice area to stay in! icon_rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(melz84 @ Jul 20 2011, 01:48 PM)
yep, very true. no body can stop development unless you're staying at those really expensive places with greenery guaranteed by developer that they will not build anymore building in the area..

but one thing about seremban is that it's over developed as a residential town... not much commercial value or to say it's not balanced...
ppl just come back to sleep and then back to work elsewhere...

even for me now, i just come back for a night or two before going back to kl for work.

since my parents are getting old, s2 is good place for me to buy a house for the sake of their convenience.
Actually seremban got a lot of shop houses too, just that no anchor tenant only. But still more and more shop houses are being bulit alto many are still being left empty. The business oppurtunity / sales volume is lower compared to kl. For example, you just come back sbn to sleep for a night, you spend your remaining days in KL; how to do your business during weekdays?
Yeap, at the moment, S2 is the best choice to buy. No other better choice also. rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
melz84
post Jul 20 2011, 03:11 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(liyonglim @ Jul 20 2011, 03:05 PM)

Actually seremban got a lot of shop houses too, just that no anchor tenant only. But still more and more shop houses are being bulit alto many are still being left empty. The business oppurtunity / sales volume is lower compared to kl. For example, you just come back sbn to sleep for a night, you spend your remaining days in KL; how to do your business during weekdays?
Yeap, at the moment, S2 is the best choice to buy. No other better choice also.  rolleyes.gif
yep, probably no initiative to market seremban as a commercial spot..
but lately, n9 gov will be focusing more to Senawang instead..

Since S2 has somehow became a private township and old seremban town is no longer part of the gov focus plans.. they're putting everything to Senawang.. even Unifi will be avail in Senawang in 2012 but not seremban old town or s2 .. =.="
+Quote Post
iceicy
post Jul 20 2011, 05:32 PM

Getting Started

i was shifted to seremban 1yr,i stay alone with 2 kids.before i stay kl,point for i shifted here is because here more peacefull.and i still thinking want buy house at seremban or kl,which one is better for me?i have no friends and family in seremban,it's make me hard to live here.i also but considered s2,bukit galena.but since last week there are thieves enter to my house to steal my car port player all things inside my car and cloths,this thing make me worry!felt unsafety...
+Quote Post
b0takz
post Jul 22 2011, 04:45 PM

i was shifted to seremban 1yr,i stay alone with 2 kids.before i stay kl,point for i shifted here is because here more peacefull.and i still thinking want buy house at seremban or kl,which one is better for me?i have no friends and family in seremban,it's make me hard to live here.i also but considered s2,bukit galena.but since last week there are thieves enter to my house to steal my car port player all things inside my car and cloths,this thing make me worry!felt unsafety...

try bandar warisan puteri by pajam development, near kl if u take LEKAS highway...
+Quote Post
rstusa
post Jul 22 2011, 05:19 PM

Regular

QUOTE(iceicy @ Jul 20 2011, 06:32 PM)
Bukit Galena located outside of S2 and this area is quite desolate far from town and nearby have so many low cost housing area made the place complicated. Maybe you can look for S2 housing area with security protection and enjoy the facilities in S2.
+Quote Post
melz84
post Jul 22 2011, 05:22 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(b0takz @ Jul 22 2011, 04:45 PM)
try bandar warisan puteri by pajam development, near kl if u take LEKAS highway...
that's my first initial plan... Ruby+ SD selling for 285k at that time... quiet place but kinda far
+Quote Post
b0takz
post Jul 22 2011, 06:14 PM

QUOTE(melz84 @ Jul 22 2011, 05:22 PM)
that's my first initial plan... Ruby+ SD selling for 285k at that time... quiet place but  kinda far
not far lorr...if u take lekas hghway only a few minutes arive at kajng bndar saujana...the place quite nice and the developer its ok...
+Quote Post
henryhing
post Jul 22 2011, 06:25 PM

On my way

City home ( next to acasia s2 ) end lot with 5 feet land brand new rm280k. interested? cheap sale by a fren. Good house number. Very fast selling so dont miss. Not advertise yet

This post has been edited by henryhing: Jul 22 2011, 06:26 PM
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jul 22 2011, 06:27 PM

Regular

QUOTE(henryhing @ Jul 22 2011, 06:25 PM)
City home ( next to acasia s2 ) end lot with 5 feet land brand new rm280k. interested? cheap sale by a fren. Good house number. Very fast selling so dont miss. Not advertise yet
PM me your friend number and name. I may buy or help him sell. biggrin.gif

Detail as well.
+Quote Post
henryhing
post Jul 22 2011, 07:28 PM

On my way

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Jul 22 2011, 06:27 PM)
PM me your friend number and name. I may buy or help him sell.  biggrin.gif

Detail as well.
U give me commission? smile.gif
+Quote Post
melz84
post Jul 22 2011, 09:58 PM

Enthusiast

280k?? why so cheap?? acacia would have fetch price 500k above rite? is that the 2s semi d?

This post has been edited by melz84: Jul 22 2011, 10:01 PM
+Quote Post
chgan98
post Jul 22 2011, 10:36 PM

Getting Started

Reason for selling?

Added on July 22, 2011, 10:40 pm
QUOTE(melz84 @ Jul 22 2011, 09:58 PM)
280k?? why so cheap?? acacia would have fetch price 500k above rite?  is that the 2s semi d?
Believed City Homes are 2s link house... not 2s semi-d as the only semi-d next/closest to Acacia is Saffron which I believed is calling >RM500K

This post has been edited by chgan98: Jul 22 2011, 10:40 PM
+Quote Post
rstusa
post Jul 23 2011, 08:40 AM

Regular

QUOTE(henryhing @ Jul 22 2011, 07:25 PM)
Is it casablanca? This one open land without security.
+Quote Post
henryhing
post Jul 23 2011, 11:22 AM

On my way

Hi all. got few PM so tot easy for me to just reply all here. lazy la. hehe. Now house got 2 serious buyer already. Will keep updated.
This house is D/S link end lot. Unoccupied since VP. Not gated. It is next to Acasia. Will post here again if deal not thru la..
+Quote Post
melz84
post Jul 23 2011, 12:11 PM

Enthusiast

i see.. hmm.. end lot at 280k seems really a good deal tho but i believe during launching it was much more lower rite?

just wondering how come your friend is selling out.

near junction? TNB sub station? etc?
+Quote Post
henryhing
post Jul 23 2011, 04:16 PM

On my way

Launching price little bit lower only. No junction nothing. perfect house. long story. Its actually a bank sale inform by my fren. Will try to settle b4 goes on auction thus win win for both. Bank save hassle to arrange for auction as cost and risk involve and buyer gets to secure deal cheaper than market value. 280k new house now maybe can get at sendayan or s3 only. This one end lot some more..K la will let u know if got any changes. House considered sold for now..
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jul 23 2011, 09:42 PM

Regular

QUOTE(henryhing @ Jul 22 2011, 07:28 PM)
U give me commission? smile.gif
Commision = RM1. smile.gif

Up to you bro. biggrin.gif

Anyway, mind let me know the detail of property as well.

You know la. My age 28 need to purchase a house sooner or later. Seem like all property going up and the figure giving me a heartattack. sad.gif

This post has been edited by Seremban_2: Jul 23 2011, 09:44 PM
+Quote Post
cutealex
post Jul 23 2011, 09:46 PM

Buy Lands,Properties & Precious Metals...On my way

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Jul 23 2011, 09:42 PM)
Commision = RM1. smile.gif

Up to you bro.  biggrin.gif

Anyway, mind let me know the detail of property as well.

You know la. My age 28 need to purchase a house sooner or later. Seem like all property going up and the figure giving me a heartattack.  sad.gif
Walau...if u also say figure give u heart attack then normal ppl like us... small office boy mah .... whistling.gif
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jul 23 2011, 10:00 PM

Regular

QUOTE(cutealex @ Jul 23 2011, 09:46 PM)
Walau...if u also say figure give u heart attack then normal ppl like us... small office boy mah .... whistling.gif
Seremban not like KL. Average property RM100k to RM150k so you sendiri think. sad.gif

So my workmate and me salary low lo. sad.gif

Haiz.....cost banyak.

+Quote Post
cutealex
post Jul 23 2011, 10:06 PM

Buy Lands,Properties & Precious Metals...On my way

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Jul 23 2011, 10:00 PM)
Seremban not like KL. Average property RM100k to RM150k so you sendiri think. sad.gif

So my workmate and me salary low lo.  sad.gif

Haiz.....cost banyak.
You're taikor leh... Walao your salary is low but u got company(firm) bonus every year based on annual profit ma ... drool.gif which is a lot..
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jul 23 2011, 10:07 PM

Regular

QUOTE(henryhing @ Jul 23 2011, 04:16 PM)
Launching price little bit lower only. No junction nothing. perfect house. long story. Its actually a bank sale inform by my fren. Will try to settle b4 goes on auction thus win win for both. Bank save hassle to arrange for auction as cost and risk involve and buyer gets to secure deal cheaper than market value. 280k new house now maybe can get at sendayan or s3 only. This one end lot some more..K la will let u know if got any changes. House considered sold for now..
Seen it is a good deal, buy from you friend lo. smile.gif

I do heard before such thing from a real estate agent that the bank sendiri bring it out for sales. But I still keep it 50/50 for his word and need to ask the expert.

Added on July 23, 2011, 10:16 pm
QUOTE(cutealex @ Jul 23 2011, 10:06 PM)
You're taikor leh... Walao your salary is low but u got company(firm) bonus every year based on annual profit ma ... drool.gif  which is a lot..
Too bad I am not the firm taikor. Hehe. Alot of team work bro,cost involving,bad debt from shit developer and etc. The boss is not superman ma. Outside see it good but ok ok. If say very good business also tipu you 1.

It is just like chicken rice stall, sell tyre shop, Spectacles shop and etc.

Maybe you are referring those at KL company(firm). Got Kang Tao.

This post has been edited by Seremban_2: Jul 23 2011, 10:16 PM
+Quote Post
henryhing
post Jul 23 2011, 10:47 PM

On my way

[quote=Seremban_2,Jul 23 2011, 10:07 PM]
Seen it is a good deal, buy from you friend lo. smile.gif

I do heard before such thing from a real estate agent that the bank sendiri bring it out for sales. But I still keep it 50/50 for his word and need to ask the expert.

[quote]

Hi bro Im not agent la..i also investor like u. Just that i scout around quite often for subsale and so happen heard of this one from my close fren who was talking about it and ngam ngam saw this thread and I commented lor. didnt know so many enquiries. When I post a good deal I also dont mind taking a commission for typing so much here. Plus u cant buy this house without knowing people. i win a bit and the buyer win kau kau. fair la. biggrin.gif
I also got think of getting this house but currently aiming for another one in KL. Bullet x cukup to shoot more.

This post has been edited by henryhing: Jul 23 2011, 10:50 PM
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jul 23 2011, 10:56 PM

Regular

Ooooo.....

Yup, must think of the bullet. I think KL property still much better buying for invest compare to seremban.
+Quote Post
henryhing
post Jul 23 2011, 11:01 PM

On my way

I actually bought a house in seremban as my wife said seremban cannot Goreng. So just wanted to prove to her seremban house also got value. Just see where u buy..Now many KL people gorenging in Seremban too. House in seremban is record high. park avenue SD launch 280k now 450k after few years. Acasia single storey sd launch 200plus now already 400 plus. kepayang heights2.5 storey sd launch at 420k now 630k.
+Quote Post
melz84
post Jul 24 2011, 02:42 AM

Enthusiast

that's the problem... ppl in kl goreng sban prop too much ady..
actually my situation is same like Seremban_2 also..

i couldn't wait any longer bcos prop price are going higher like nobody's biz
i forced myself to come up with the downpayment which is my entire savings that i got from work all these years.. even my installment will be killing me but i'm sure i can cope with it..

suffer for now, chill later...

maybe next time all of us here who's buying summers can start a teh tarik session =p
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jul 24 2011, 11:39 AM

Regular

QUOTE(henryhing @ Jul 23 2011, 11:01 PM)
[B]kepayang heights2.5 storey sd launch at 420k now 630k.
I got confuse with this as the last time I went and ask was at 420k and one of forumer say was RM630k. So fast it goes up and who the hell will buy those property. Even a middle income ppl in seremban cann't afford that figure RM630K. Seriously being motivate to buy a land in Rasah kemayan and build up my own. cheaper and bigger. smile.gif
+Quote Post
liyonglim
post Jul 24 2011, 03:36 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Jul 24 2011, 11:39 AM)
I got confuse with this as the last time I went and ask was at 420k and one of forumer say was RM630k. So fast it goes up and who the hell will buy those property. Even a middle income ppl in seremban cann't afford that figure RM630K. Seriously being motivate to buy a land in Rasah kemayan and build up my own. cheaper and bigger.  smile.gif
I guess the price for the 2 1/2 storey semi-D at kepayang heights increased already. RM630k, I'm not surprised lo. I guess by now everyone of us know Aviva Green right? Averagely the price is at RM750k, but still the the units are sold like hot cakes. The are many high income earner in seremban. Cause to own a unit in Aviva is not easy le. To be in the safe side, you must earn more than 10k per month and after the purchase, you must have at least have RM200k in the bank to be safe. There are alot rich ppl in seremban really smile.gif
+Quote Post
melz84
post Jul 24 2011, 10:32 PM

Enthusiast

There are alot rich people in seremban, which is a fact. In the old times these peoples were the ones that keep their money quietly and would not spend much on other stuffs.. compare 15 years ago and now.

Trend has changed.. people in Seremban are more willing to spend their money even if it's unnecessary. reason? i don't know.. but there are some who just wanted to show their status and they can afford to.. =.="

but because of the stagnant commercial value of seremban, the low and mid income earners hard grow in their income.. as for the rich, their money is already making additional money for them .
+Quote Post
epsilon
post Jul 30 2011, 04:14 PM

Group: New Member

So how much is the summer S2 now? any one know it?
+Quote Post
melz84
post Jul 30 2011, 04:18 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(epsilon @ Jul 30 2011, 04:14 PM)
So how much is the summer S2 now? any one know it?
the last i asked is >308k
+Quote Post
epsilon
post Jul 30 2011, 04:38 PM

QUOTE(melz84 @ Jul 30 2011, 04:18 PM)
the last i asked is >308k
thanks for reply, i saw this in internet
http://www.malaysiapropertynews.net/images...Seremban-2-.jpg
currently they got 5% discount... is it going to be cheaper? just wondering.
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jul 30 2011, 09:47 PM

Regular

Seremban 2 property can buy. I saw the advertisement that a chinese school will build soon at S2. Imagine my children can go to school and back to home easily and near.

I hope IJM successful in township planning.
+Quote Post
melz84
post Aug 2 2011, 03:32 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(epsilon @ Jul 30 2011, 04:38 PM)
thanks for reply, i saw this in internet
http://www.malaysiapropertynews.net/images...Seremban-2-.jpg
currently they got 5% discount... is it going to be cheaper? just wondering.
depends on their selling price also...
if they selling at 310k , 5% rebate is like 15k ady. it would be cheaper than the price i bought then.. ><
anyway, i've i got a friend who's working at S2 IJM office, u can call and ask for more info i guess, her name is Moon biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
henryhing
post Aug 2 2011, 06:31 PM

On my way

QUOTE(melz84 @ Aug 2 2011, 03:32 PM)
depends on their selling price also...
if they selling at 310k  , 5% rebate is like 15k ady. it would be cheaper than the price i bought then.. ><
anyway, i've i got a friend who's working at S2 IJM office, u can call and ask for more info i guess, her name is Moon biggrin.gif
Why got smiley beside the SA's name?? Good looking??
+Quote Post
rstusa
post Aug 2 2011, 06:37 PM

Regular

QUOTE(henryhing @ Aug 2 2011, 07:31 PM)
Haha, you're right! I bought S2 house from her and she is my secondary classmate too.
+Quote Post
melz84
post Aug 2 2011, 06:40 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(henryhing @ Aug 2 2011, 06:31 PM)
old time interest.. lol =X well, she used to be my neighbour la.. haha

QUOTE(rstusa @ Aug 2 2011, 06:37 PM)
Haha, you're right! I bought S2 house from her and she is my secondary classmate too.
u're from chhs also?
+Quote Post
angrykuku
post Aug 2 2011, 06:41 PM

Wah.. I also want to buy s2 now. Really hot meh?? Seremban not famous for leng lui wor. All like siew pau only from my observation.. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
henryhing
post Aug 2 2011, 06:43 PM

On my way

QUOTE(melz84 @ Aug 2 2011, 06:40 PM)
old time interest.. lol =X  well, she used to be my neighbour la.. haha
No wonder got smiley la.. haha.. Good la for IJM..

Added on August 2, 2011, 6:44 pm
So ur saying she is hot la ??

This post has been edited by henryhing: Aug 2 2011, 06:44 PM
+Quote Post
rstusa
post Aug 2 2011, 06:45 PM

Regular

QUOTE(melz84 @ Aug 2 2011, 07:40 PM)
old time interest.. lol =X  well, she used to be my neighbour la.. haha
u're from chhs also?
Yes, lol
+Quote Post
henryhing
post Aug 2 2011, 06:54 PM

On my way

So her name is Moon or Ah Moon ??
+Quote Post
liyonglim
post Aug 2 2011, 07:02 PM

Getting Started

Moon or more formal, u can call her miss kong. I also bought S2 house from her. Helpful and patient gal.

This post has been edited by liyonglim: Aug 2 2011, 07:05 PM
+Quote Post
henryhing
post Aug 2 2011, 07:33 PM

On my way

QUOTE(liyonglim @ Aug 2 2011, 07:02 PM)
Moon or more formal, u can call her miss kong. I also bought S2 house from her. Helpful and patient gal.
Wah another buyer. So good service meh?? My goodness. I dont want to meet her la like that. Worried i'll get stuck with another house unnecessarily.
+Quote Post
melz84
post Aug 7 2011, 10:31 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(rstusa @ Aug 2 2011, 06:45 PM)
Yes, lol
ooh.. no wonder laa... haha
last time she and her cousins all stay next door only..
then they all moved out after high sch..
only met her back at the IJM office..

QUOTE(henryhing @ Aug 2 2011, 07:33 PM)
Wah another buyer. So good service meh?? My goodness. I dont want to meet her la like that. Worried i'll get stuck with another house unnecessarily.
haha.. why worry leh? must tahan bro! don't think u so easily kena persuade rite? haha
+Quote Post
hitsugaya2010
post Aug 17 2011, 02:37 PM

Enthusiast

Currently staying in S2 Garden Homes, been studying at Sabah for the past 4 years. when i came back, s2 changed alot. plan to buy a bigger house for my family in s2. but i think now the prices really gone up. by the time i have money to get one.. i can't imagine the price of the houses there. The new project Aviva house reaches up to RM650k basic. the other choice will be sendayan or rasah kemayan. bt for next few years, i dunno whether can get a house in seremban or not... lolz.. anywayz Seremban is still a good place to live!! =))
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Aug 17 2011, 03:27 PM

Regular

hitsugaya2010: Like that you play football over there. I know alot of Sabahan playing football with me. Wondering which guy now. haha!
+Quote Post
hitsugaya2010
post Aug 22 2011, 03:23 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Aug 17 2011, 03:27 PM)
hitsugaya2010: Like that you play football over there. I know alot of Sabahan playing football with me. Wondering which guy now. haha!
haha..nope i dun play football over there. not a Sabahan. just studied there for few years..haha..
+Quote Post
acko
post Sep 5 2011, 02:23 PM

S2 will have unified by year end 2011. Check nearest TM Point for more info.

summer = smallest, suria = mid (not sure still got or not), serena = biggest. (3 types of double storey teres houses at S2 height which avai at the moment)

2nd hand , S2 green street, SD cost < 300k.

Sri Pajam proj = value for money but thier housing project is a bit messy. they got new project which is wayyyyy inside the housing estate.

Seremban house for investment ... s2 house over priced, so don't keep thinking of untung how much. loads of people said thier properties had increase by x%. All say only... as if there are really such buyer. Green street homes (S2-SD) currently selling at 275k, last time how much selling ?? those who's selling is to recover thier interest and legal fees...dat's if they are lucky to find a buyer.
+Quote Post
melz84
post Sep 5 2011, 03:12 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(acko @ Sep 5 2011, 02:23 PM)
S2 will have unified by year end 2011. Check nearest TM Point for more info.

summer = smallest, suria = mid (not sure still got or not), serena = biggest. (3 types of double storey teres houses at S2 height which avai at the moment)

2nd hand , S2 green street, SD cost < 300k.

Sri Pajam proj = value for money but thier housing project is a bit messy. they got new project which is wayyyyy inside the housing estate.

Seremban house for investment ... s2 house over priced, so don't keep thinking of untung how much. loads of people said thier properties had increase by x%. All say only... as if there are really such buyer. Green street homes (S2-SD) currently selling at 275k, last time how much selling ?? those who's selling is to recover thier interest and legal fees...dat's if they are lucky to find a buyer.
hmm.. unifi by end of 2011 ? probably due to demand in the area but i can be sure they won't supply to all of S2.. cos currently TM RSFI doesn't have Seremban, Seremban 2 /3 area in their list yet. Only Senawang by 2012 . The DP is diff.

hmm.. s2 green street still got SD <300k? good place there wut.. why ppl are selling?
+Quote Post
acko
post Sep 5 2011, 03:21 PM

go to iproperties..search for green street homes in negeri sembilan.
...... there are few listed which is under <300k

if u running super tight budget. try 1388..that's really a bargain but those SD over there is a bit rundown. u might need to fork extra $$$ to reno. Those seller is super desperate, goreng until hangus already.

regarding unified...not sure i had being inform is S2 and senawang will have it by year end by TM.

Added on September 5, 2011, 3:35 pmo...there are some lelong already. if can try to get those. i believe those lot's being buy by "believer" that sban house price will sky rocket.

as i recall cluster home is at vision home only..now lelong at rm200k. last time sold at 2++, lol..someone get his hand goreng until become charcoal.

good luck in ur dream house hunting.

This post has been edited by acko: Sep 5 2011, 03:35 PM
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Sep 5 2011, 04:39 PM

Regular

QUOTE(acko @ Sep 5 2011, 03:21 PM)

if u running super tight budget. try 1388..that's really a bargain but those SD over there is a bit rundown. u might need to fork extra $$$ to reno.  Those seller is super desperate, goreng until hangus already.

regarding unified...not sure i had being inform is S2 and senawang will have it by year end by TM.

Added on September 5, 2011, 3:35 pmo...there are some lelong already. if can try to get those. i believe those lot's being buy by "believer" that sban house price will sky rocket.

as i recall cluster home is at vision home only..now lelong at rm200k. last time sold at 2++, lol..someone get his hand goreng until become charcoal.

Kind of agree. nod.gif

one of the seller want to sell it semi d house at 1388 but next door abandone with trees everywhere and trees in the house.

This post has been edited by Seremban_2: Sep 5 2011, 05:00 PM
+Quote Post
acko
post Sep 6 2011, 12:13 PM

Well, clean it up and plant durian tree at ur neighbour garden. other benefits include extra parking bay + bbq pit + store + durian too. ..lol. win win situation.

1388 kind of spooky, so make sure ur house got ppl all the time + a german sherpard.
+Quote Post
henryhing
post Sep 6 2011, 01:26 PM

On my way

I think can forget about gorenging seremban property edi. Hangus already now prices should drop especiall s2 area. Plus how much can people earn in seremban?? even own biz like restaurant very slow. Look at era walk. So nice place but dead. I cant understand.
+Quote Post
melz84
post Sep 6 2011, 01:44 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(henryhing @ Sep 6 2011, 01:26 PM)
I think can forget about gorenging seremban property edi. Hangus already now prices should drop especiall s2 area. Plus how much can people earn in seremban?? even own biz like restaurant very slow. Look at era walk. So nice place but dead. I cant understand.
Our "racist" MB are more interested in focusing development in Senawang. He could gain more from there than in oldtown and S2.

don't talk about era walk... that place is ruined..

Seremban will only grow if developers shift their focus towards commercial and try to pull in investor. I notice Seremban is more like 80% residential town and 20% commercial.. it's not balance. people seriously come back just to sleep on weekends and leave town for work.
salary here is so freaking low that's why ppl are leaving..

i guess this is due to a laidback community we have here that doesn't take initiative to "dig their own well but instead waiting for water to spill over" .

This post has been edited by melz84: Sep 6 2011, 01:45 PM
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Sep 6 2011, 04:05 PM

Regular

QUOTE(acko @ Sep 6 2011, 12:13 PM)
Well, clean it up and plant durian tree at ur neighbour garden. other benefits include extra parking bay + bbq pit + store + durian too. ..lol. win win situation.

1388 kind of spooky, so make sure ur house got ppl all the time + a german sherpard.
laugh.gif

That's why I love the place I live.

With 3 dog for 11,000 square feet house and good alarm system will do.

Added on September 6, 2011, 4:20 pm
I only know the current MB is doing well and I see Seremban change alot after he take over the post.

This post has been edited by Seremban_2: Sep 6 2011, 04:20 PM
+Quote Post
chgan98
post Sep 6 2011, 09:14 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(acko @ Sep 5 2011, 02:23 PM)
S2 will have unified by year end 2011. Check nearest TM Point for more info....
heard of this for quite sometimes... since last Nov... would be great if it eventually comes rclxms.gif

Added on September 6, 2011, 9:48 pm
majority of those semi-d's are single storey... and looking at most of the listing it looks like they're owner occupied... suspect owner upgrading or migrating?

heard the initial purchase price was around RM150K...

most listing are few months old le...

anyway, am aware of some recent sub-sales over RM700k in-progress for some of the better housing location in S2...so not sure this is really a "charcoal" situation...

This post has been edited by chgan98: Sep 6 2011, 10:06 PM
+Quote Post
acko
post Sep 13 2011, 10:26 AM

u will be surprise how much seremban ppl earning, mgr post offer 8k sal but still can't find candidate.

Why seremban town so quiet....
Majority of s2 ppl work in kl/cyberjaya/airport. Check out the traffic at 6am - 7am at labu toll, ktm, terminal 1, s2 jj.
To prove it.... during weekdays u will c housewife driving kids to school only, new eatery place at S2, all housewife during weekdays.

QUOTE(chgan98 @ Sep 6 2011, 09:14 PM)

Added on September 6, 2011, 9:48 pm
majority of those semi-d's are single storey... and looking at most of the listing it looks like they're owner occupied... suspect owner upgrading or migrating?

anyway, am aware of some recent sub-sales over RM700k in-progress for some of the better housing location in S2...so not sure this is really a "charcoal" situation...
1388 is buy and build base on customer preferrable prefix design. Some of the SD/Banglo build 1/2 way and stop... so buyer migrate/upgrade/developer bankrupt. Anyway there are still a lots of abandon banglo single/dbl at there.

aviva - 700k, well to finance a 700k house wont be easy dats for sure and it will be hard to find a buyer.
+Quote Post
chgan98
post Sep 13 2011, 06:40 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(acko @ Sep 13 2011, 10:26 AM)
aviva - 700k, well to finance a 700k house wont be easy dats for sure and it will be hard to find a buyer.
err... not aviva... but acacia ds semi-d sold @710k
+Quote Post
rstusa
post Sep 14 2011, 08:02 AM

Regular

QUOTE(chgan98 @ Sep 13 2011, 07:40 PM)
I heard aviva sold all launched units.

This post has been edited by rstusa: Sep 14 2011, 08:03 AM
+Quote Post
liyonglim
post Sep 14 2011, 08:32 AM

Getting Started

if u running super tight budget. try 1388..that's really a bargain but those SD over there is a bit rundown. u might need to fork extra $$$ to reno.  Those seller is super desperate, goreng until hangus already.

Hm... actually for those who purchased summer/suria/serena should not be worry too much. Average price at RM350k, still affordable for seremban ppl. If bubble or recession really do occur, this range of property will not be hit hard, since most ppl will still be able to service the loan and hug onto these range of property. Only the expensive one, Aviva/sub-sale acasia which price average RM800k will be hit the hardest. Seremban people uses combine income, empty their vaults or uses all sort of ways to obtained these properties. So if really bubble do happens, these expensive range of property will be hit the most. Furthermore, logically, in seremban, lets say if you are to sell a subsale-summer and an subsale-aviva in a recession time, which one is easier to sell?

QUOTE(rstusa @ Sep 14 2011, 08:02 AM)
I heard aviva sold all launched units.
I heard summer sold all launched units too. Property in seremban 2 by ijm really sell like hot cakes. Probably due to easy financing? DIBS, 5% cash rebate, 95% loan, extra 10% loan for moving cost and 40 years financing. Buying a house now sounds so affordable right? There goes S2 property sold like hot cakes.
+Quote Post
iceicy
post Oct 11 2011, 08:12 AM

Getting Started

Mlez84,may I know which bank gave u fixed rate?thanks!
+Quote Post
melz84
post Oct 11 2011, 01:36 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(iceicy @ Oct 11 2011, 08:12 AM)
I took loan from AIA..
i can give you contact if you want.
+Quote Post
liyonglim
post Oct 12 2011, 09:29 AM

Getting Started

Grats to meltz and others who had bought summer. Went to the site and surprisingly few rows are already built. It's a nice modern look home. Regretted didn't buy, btw meltz, that time when u bought u know the price for corner and end lots unit roughly cost?
+Quote Post
gagak_84
post Oct 12 2011, 11:32 AM

Getting Started

is this house still available? can someone PM me the SA contact numbers.. TQ
+Quote Post
melz84
post Oct 12 2011, 12:27 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(liyonglim @ Oct 12 2011, 09:29 AM)
Grats to meltz and others who had bought summer. Went to the site and surprisingly few rows are already built. It's a nice modern look home. Regretted didn't buy, btw meltz, that time when u bought u know the price for corner and end lots unit roughly cost?
i went there last week to have a look too.. found out a few things from the site supervisor which the sales didn't tell me at all.

1. The first 3 rows for first phase is given brick walls instead of fences in the front portion (this one was told during sales).

2. The land within the the area of the first phase are leveled land , the area beyond the first phase some parts are landfilled.

3. The first row of house is a bit longer than the rest.

4. When I first asked about the house, i did asked if we can put in additional renovation during construction, so that the cost can be included in the loan, but the sales said no. When i asked the site supervisor, he said it can be done if you know the ppl inside..

5. the second phase, there's one corner unit which has extra land big enough for you to build another house.

6. Most of the units has already been raised RM8k . Corner unit cost extra RM10k if not mistaken.

7. TNB substation is located right behind the first house.

8. Playground right beside the corner unit of the 2nd row.

9. commercial lot nearby walking distance (not sure true or not)

10. Showhouse will be ready by the next 1.5 weeks if not mistaken.

11 . suddenly couldn't recall, will add in once I remembered LOL

QUOTE(gagak_84 @ Oct 12 2011, 11:32 AM)
is this house still available? can someone PM me the SA contact numbers.. TQ
I'll PM you later.

Anyway, added pics of the contruction in my first post.
Attached Image

This post has been edited by melz84: Oct 12 2011, 12:45 PM
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Oct 12 2011, 02:30 PM

Regular

gagak_84: You can go to Seremban Jusco and there is a sales person there.

I think that picture is the latest one because I saw was brick only. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
melz84
post Oct 16 2011, 01:41 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Oct 12 2011, 02:30 PM)
gagak_84: You can go to Seremban Jusco and there is a sales person there.

I think that picture is the latest one because I saw was brick only. biggrin.gif
I'm going there again next week...
seeing my house build up makes me satisfied ahahaha..
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Oct 16 2011, 09:58 PM

Regular

QUOTE(iceicy @ Oct 11 2011, 08:12 AM)
My banker friend told me and show to me the calculation that fixed interest rate will cost you alot compare to normal. Especially high loan amount.

It is best refinance every 5 yrs.

+Quote Post
melz84
post Oct 16 2011, 10:19 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Oct 16 2011, 09:58 PM)
My banker friend told me and show to me the calculation that fixed interest rate will cost you alot compare to normal. Especially high loan amount.

It is best refinance every 5 yrs.
true also... depending on the rates every 5 years lur... if let's say its lower and at that time u got a lump sum.. u can throw in to reduce the loan.. else not worth..

refinance means u have to pay for loan agreement again rite?

Added on October 17, 2011, 4:09 pmAdditional info...

it's gonna be a gated community for Summer. depending on how many people gonna sign the papers...

Added on November 2, 2011, 6:26 pmthey're planning for the guardhouse to be places right next to the 2nd row corner lot..

This post has been edited by melz84: Nov 2 2011, 06:26 PM
+Quote Post
hsienhsien
post Nov 11 2011, 07:34 PM

Safe Trader

Guys, how much is the price now for Serena in s2 ??
+Quote Post
mattyl
post Dec 12 2011, 06:08 PM

Getting Started

Anyone knows how to make complaints to ijm?

I'm very pissed with their services. I think you guys acknowledged the lucky draw that marketing ppl mentioned. My case, i already paid the 10% downpayment. Meanwhile, i asked one of the marketing gurl. She said doesnt know about the lucky draw and duno when is it will be held. Then, she told me person in charge will call me on mon. After a week, i dont even received any calls from them. Today, my sis went to pay downpayment for her own unit and only realised need to pick up the lucky draw before pay the 10% DP. My sis got the reply from them is, i only able to get back the cash rebate of rm500 once cf is issued since im getting 90% financing frm bank.

The issues im very concerned is - why they didnt told me when the lucky draw is going to be picked up? Dun even a call or letter to client.

Secondly is - why must the client hv to tolerate their decision that rm500 is going to return to client upon cf is issued? At first, they didnt take up responsibilities to follow up with client abt the lucky draw. Even client ask about this to marketing ppl, dun even can ans my questions. Why they couldnt refund back the money to me in cheque or cash?

Third, even though they mentioned wiill refund to me once cf is issued. But the question is, they didnt give me a letter or a proof to indicate me will 100% refunded once cf is issued. They even ask me to write-in for getting back the lucky draw money. Hell come on, is it my own mistake?

Anyone could pls help me, any way to solve this problem? I couldnt tolerate their services.
+Quote Post
melz84
post Dec 12 2011, 06:28 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(mattyl @ Dec 12 2011, 06:08 PM)
Anyone knows how to make complaints to ijm?

I'm very pissed with their services. I think you guys acknowledged the lucky draw that marketing ppl mentioned. My case, i already paid the 10% downpayment. Meanwhile, i asked one of the marketing gurl. She said doesnt know about the lucky draw and duno when is it will be held. Then, she told me person in charge will call me on mon. After a week, i dont even received any calls from them. Today, my sis went to pay downpayment for her own unit and only realised need to pick up the lucky draw before pay the 10% DP. My sis got the reply from them is, i only able to get back the cash rebate of rm500 once cf is issued since im getting 90% financing frm bank.

The issues im very concerned is - why they didnt told me when the lucky draw is going to be picked up? Dun even a call or letter to client.

Secondly is - why must the client hv to tolerate their decision that rm500 is going to return to client upon cf is issued? At first, they didnt take up responsibilities to follow up with client abt the lucky draw. Even client ask about this to marketing ppl, dun even can ans my questions. Why they couldnt refund back the money to me in cheque or cash?

Third, even though they mentioned wiill refund to me once cf is issued. But the question is, they didnt give me a letter or a proof to indicate me will 100% refunded once cf is issued. They even ask me to write-in for getting back the lucky draw money. Hell come on, is it my own mistake?

Anyone could pls help me, any way to solve this problem? I couldnt tolerate their services.
hmm... i've no idea bout the lucky draw cos i hardly stay in seremban..
but may i know who's the person you spoke to?

+Quote Post
mattyl
post Dec 13 2011, 11:50 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(melz84 @ Dec 12 2011, 06:28 PM)
hmm... i've no idea bout the lucky draw cos i hardly stay in seremban..
but may i know who's the person you spoke to?
i have spoken to few persons at there. the unit i booked with is a malay staff, called masrol. then over the phone i have spoken to an indian guy and a malay staff called ida...

i have no energy to argue with them anymore, all i can said, almost every developer act liike that. Before sales, eveything is good & okay. After sales, .........
+Quote Post
melz84
post Dec 13 2011, 11:57 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(mattyl @ Dec 13 2011, 11:50 PM)
i have spoken to few persons at there. the unit i booked with is a malay staff, called masrol. then over the phone i have spoken to an indian guy and a malay staff called ida...

i have no energy to argue with them anymore, all i can said, almost every developer act liike that. Before sales, eveything is good & okay. After sales, .........
hmm.. this is IJM Seremban office ?
weird.. most the time i only see chinese sales staffs around..
a friend of mine is working there as well..
and the sales staff i bought my unit from is Ms Koh
+Quote Post
winmxbb
post Jan 14 2012, 05:52 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(melz84 @ Oct 11 2011, 01:36 PM)
I took loan from AIA..
i can give you contact if you want.
may i know what is your interest rate?
lock in period?
+Quote Post
chongyuanting
post Feb 8 2012, 11:51 PM

QUOTE(mattyl @ Dec 13 2011, 11:50 PM)

You can contact Ms Ng at 06- 761 9188 (Marketing Dept) and she should be able to address your issue. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Feb 26 2012, 12:04 AM

Regular

QUOTE(winmxbb @ Jan 14 2012, 05:52 PM)
may i know what is your interest rate?
lock in period?
You can go to this weblink:
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1702463/+1420

Ask them.
+Quote Post
tigana
post Nov 30 2012, 11:58 PM

Casual

any puchaser update?
+Quote Post
melz84
post Feb 19 2013, 02:21 PM

Enthusiast

anyone else bought a unit here?

recently i went to have a peek into my new place.. i'm seeing some cracks exactly same kinda cracks that i can see from the show house...

what should i do eh?? complaint to the dev?
+Quote Post
melz84
post Feb 23 2013, 12:35 PM

Enthusiast

i just received a assessment bill today...
i having even start livin in.. no CF also..

anyone else receiving it also?
+Quote Post
raja lau
post Feb 23 2013, 01:14 PM

Casual

mostly local buyers or buyers from KL?
+Quote Post
tigana
post Feb 24 2013, 08:58 PM

Casual

QUOTE(melz84 @ Feb 19 2013, 02:21 PM)
anyone else bought a unit here?

recently i went to have a peek into my new place.. i'm seeing some  cracks exactly same kinda cracks that i can see from the show house...

what should i do eh?? complaint to the dev?
This is from their website.

Final Billing and Handing Over of Vacant Possession
Upon completion, VP of the said property can be delivered to you. You have deemed to have taken delivery of the said parcel upon expiry of 14 days from the date of VP letter

Collection of Keys / Clearance Letter
We will issue a Release Letter authorising our IJM Personnel to release the keys to you upon full settlement of any outstanding payment.

Joint Inspection
A joint inspection will be arranged between you and our IJM Land Personnel / appointed Property Management so as to ensure that all specifications as per the Sale and Purchase Agreement are provided for and also to identify any defects or complaints. All complaints should be in writing and will be attended to by our Implementation Section throughout the twenty-four (24) months defects liability period. Any defects apparent during this period not arising from your own actions will be rectified by our Implementation Scheme and these written complaints will be attended to on a first come first serve basis.

+Quote Post
melz84
post Feb 25 2013, 10:21 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(tigana @ Feb 24 2013, 08:58 PM)
This is from their website.

Final Billing and Handing Over of Vacant Possession
Upon completion, VP of the said property can be delivered to you. You have deemed to have taken delivery of the said parcel upon expiry of 14 days from the date of VP letter

Collection of Keys / Clearance Letter
We will issue a Release Letter authorising our IJM Personnel to release the keys to you upon full settlement of any outstanding payment.

Joint Inspection
A joint inspection will be arranged between you and our IJM Land Personnel / appointed Property Management so as to ensure that all specifications as per the Sale and Purchase Agreement are provided for and also to identify any defects or complaints. All complaints should be in writing and will be attended to by our Implementation Section throughout the twenty-four (24) months defects liability period. Any defects apparent during this period not arising from your own actions will be rectified by our Implementation Scheme and these written complaints will be attended to on a first come first serve basis.
yep, i'm very much aware of the clause actually.
just that they only mention the "defects" when they pass you the keys.... but they never mention about "defects" that was already there before they have a joint inspection.

if you've been to the show house recently, you'll notice a lot of cracks in which they only conceal it back. which means the crack will still be there, just concealed and have new paint over it..
+Quote Post
tigana
post Feb 26 2013, 12:08 AM

Casual

QUOTE(melz84 @ Feb 25 2013, 10:21 PM)
yep, i'm very much aware of the clause actually.
just that they only mention the "defects" when they pass you the keys.... but they never mention about "defects" that was already there before they have a joint inspection.

if you've been to the show house recently, you'll notice a lot of cracks in which they only conceal it back. which means the crack will still be there, just concealed and have new paint over it..
What I meant was you can only start checking and complaining after they have handed you the keys.
If you are worried that they will paper over the cracks so that they temporarily disappear during inspection, you could take pictures now.
But if you complain now, they will probably tell you the construction is not over yet.
Still, no harm asking.

Are they small, fine cracks? I am afraid I did not notice the cracks in the show house.
+Quote Post
melz84
post Feb 26 2013, 06:05 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(tigana @ Feb 26 2013, 12:08 AM)
What I meant was you can only start checking and complaining after they have handed you the keys.
If you are worried that they will paper over the cracks so that they temporarily disappear during inspection, you could take pictures now.
But if you complain now, they will probably tell you the construction is not over yet.
Still, no harm asking.

Are they small, fine cracks? I am afraid I did not notice the cracks in the show house.
well i guess that's the usual thing dev do to cover..
i've send an email to the sales person who attended me.. but there's no reply from her since new year =.="
i'm kinda busy to actually go back to hometown and drop by their office.. and by the time i'm free to call their office, they're already off work..

tigana, you got your unit already?
+Quote Post
tigana
post Feb 26 2013, 07:40 PM

Casual

QUOTE(melz84 @ Feb 26 2013, 06:05 PM)
well i guess that's the usual thing dev do to cover..
i've send an email to the sales person who attended me.. but there's no reply from her since new year =.="
i'm kinda busy to actually go back to hometown and drop by their office.. and by the time i'm free to call their office, they're already off work..

tigana, you got your unit already?
Yes, I got a unit in the 2nd phase. For own stay.
haha, when you feel like it we can have an residents discussion group.
And we can discuss solve issues as a group.
+Quote Post
jasonkkc
post Feb 26 2013, 08:11 PM

blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif
+Quote Post
melz84
post Feb 27 2013, 03:45 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(tigana @ Feb 26 2013, 07:40 PM)
Yes, I got a unit in the 2nd phase. For own stay.
haha, when you feel like it we can have an residents discussion group.
And we can discuss solve issues as a group.
ahh.. that's nice.. was thinking of that too..
but seriously.. i don't like where they put the guard house... my house is just right next to where they put up the gates...
i have to take a big turn just to get to my house.. when its just right next to the guard house.. =.=""
+Quote Post
tigana
post Feb 27 2013, 06:32 PM

Casual

QUOTE(melz84 @ Feb 27 2013, 03:45 PM)
ahh.. that's nice..  was thinking of that too..
but seriously.. i don't like where they put the guard house...  my house is just right next to where they put up the gates...
i have to take a big turn just to get to my house.. when its just right next to the guard house..  =.=""
You mean the corner lot?
Yes, its a bit inconvenient. If on foot I think you can go out thru your backdoor to the guard house.
But its virtually a cul-de-sac now, so more parking for you.
And the playground is "outside".
+Quote Post
melz84
post Feb 28 2013, 12:17 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(tigana @ Feb 27 2013, 06:32 PM)
You mean the corner lot?
Yes, its a bit inconvenient. If on foot I think you can go out thru your backdoor to the guard house.
But its virtually a cul-de-sac now, so more parking for you.
And the playground is "outside".
neh.. mine 2nd house.. haha.. still near to the guard house.. hope they don't seal off that backdoor.
i was thinking.. if they had plan to put the guard house at the main road.. they could have just secure the playground as well...
it's kinda stupid to put the playground outside the fenced area... =.="
+Quote Post
tigana
post Mar 1 2013, 03:53 PM

Casual

OK, mine is further down the same road in phase 2.
I think they promised the playground to the majilis perbandaran to manage. Anyway there will be shops around the playground.
Anyway, if anything comes up , keep in touch.
+Quote Post
melz84
post Mar 5 2013, 02:15 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(tigana @ Mar 1 2013, 03:53 PM)
OK, mine is further down the same road in phase 2.
I think they promised the playground to the majilis perbandaran to manage. Anyway there will be shops around the playground.
Anyway, if anything comes up , keep in touch.
i see.. yep, i heard they're gonna build shops opposite the playground.. haha..
maybe someone wanna operate a grocery mart there.. =p or even a food stall.. good earning since so many houses around haha
+Quote Post
stanicmail
post Mar 5 2013, 04:25 PM

Getting Started

Recently heard many people moving to Seremban 2 from KL. Why?

+Quote Post
silverong
post Mar 5 2013, 04:38 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(stanicmail @ Mar 5 2013, 04:25 PM)
kl house need more $$$$ biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
stanicmail
post Mar 5 2013, 05:02 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(silverong @ Mar 5 2013, 04:38 PM)
Working in KL and staying in Seremban 2
- Cheaper House but have to travel everyday
- House not appreciate much
- Waste time and money on travel

Working in KL and staying in KL
- House is expensive but can buy small house
- House appreciate much and can upgrade
- More time to rest and save travel cost

Which you prefer?

+Quote Post
tigana
post Mar 5 2013, 09:44 PM

Casual

QUOTE(stanicmail @ Mar 5 2013, 05:02 PM)
Which you prefer?
You cannot assume that people who buy a house in Seremban works in the middle of KL.
They maybe working in the fringes like Cyberjaya.
A lot of Malaysians work in Singapore, but they still buy a house in Malaysia or their home town, not in Singapore.
What I mean to say is, many Malaysians have individual reasons and preferences.
+Quote Post
tigana
post Mar 6 2013, 06:05 PM

Casual

QUOTE(melz84 @ Mar 5 2013, 02:15 PM)
i see.. yep, i heard they're gonna build shops opposite the playground.. haha..
maybe someone wanna operate a grocery mart there.. =p or even a food stall.. good earning since so many houses around haha
There are new launches coming up.

http://www.ijmland.com/our_projects/OurPro...x?ProjectId=273

Santana 20x70 from RM380K+
Samira 24x70 from RM480K+

This phase is further up the slope, as you drive upto the Hill Park - on the right.
+Quote Post
melz84
post Mar 8 2013, 10:42 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(tigana @ Mar 6 2013, 06:05 PM)
There are new launches coming up.

http://www.ijmland.com/our_projects/OurPro...x?ProjectId=273

Santana 20x70 from RM380K+
Samira  24x70 from RM480K+

This phase is further up the slope, as you drive upto the Hill Park - on the right.
it's beside the slope actually... next to the main road
seriously over priced i would say rclxub.gif

Santana design not much diff from Sakura if looking at the floor plans haha
+Quote Post
tigana
post Mar 9 2013, 12:48 AM

Casual

QUOTE(melz84 @ Mar 8 2013, 10:42 PM)
seriously over priced i would say  rclxub.gif

If not up the slope with majestic views, then I agree price on the high side.
Maybe the developer knows something we don't. smile.gif
+Quote Post
ppldmc
post Mar 22 2013, 01:30 PM

S2 Heights is going to phase out soon...no more land...(new phase will be opposite hill near Sime Darby project, min >400K)
S2 Heights has a chinese primary school there....
S2 Heights buyer about 65% are local Seremban folks which is a good thing....
S2 Heights exit will build a flyover joining the road Sri Sendayan <-> Tol.......

S2 Heights house price will go higher

tongue.gif drool.gif
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
techno
post Mar 22 2013, 06:45 PM

QUOTE(melz84 @ Mar 8 2013, 10:42 PM)
seriously over priced i would say  rclxub.gif

Hi, S2 height resident here also, what i can said is good move from IJM in term of position the price. The price will push up the property around S2 height.

+Quote Post
tigana
post Mar 22 2013, 10:58 PM

Casual

QUOTE(techno @ Mar 22 2013, 06:45 PM)
Hi, S2 height resident here also, what i can said is good move from IJM in term of position the price. The price will push up the property around S2 height.
Hope so.

By the way, is the Hill Park open yet.
Is Tung Hwa any good?
+Quote Post
melz84
post Mar 25 2013, 12:52 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(stanicmail @ Mar 5 2013, 04:25 PM)
cheaper housing.. but it's not gonna be cheap soon =.="

QUOTE(silverong @ Mar 5 2013, 04:38 PM)
i also wanna get house for my family in KL but landed house damn expensive.. so no choice.. come back seremban ..<

Which you prefer?
actually +/- not much difference also..
just that travelling everyday will have to give up social life a bit.. after work too tired to social ady haha..

QUOTE(techno @ Mar 22 2013, 06:45 PM)
nicee~~ which part of s2 height?? i wanna start a community forum for s2 height kaki soon..
interested? haha =))

QUOTE(tigana @ Mar 22 2013, 10:58 PM)
Hope so.

By the way, is the Hill Park open yet.
Is Tung Hwa any good?
hill park is open until 9 pm i think..
didn't managed to go during launching and lately seldom go back to seremban due to work in kl..
my friend bought unit at sakura for 468k and another bought samira for 496k
goshh... the price are really killing...

sime darby bought quite a number of lands in seremban as far as i know...
a plot of land near Kemayan square also been taken by them, supposedly to built affordable house for malaysian..
but since when sime darby hosues are cheap? LOL
+Quote Post
tigana
post Mar 26 2013, 08:58 PM

Casual

QUOTE(melz84 @ Mar 25 2013, 12:52 PM)
cheaper housing.. but it's not gonna be cheap soon =.="
i also wanna get house for my family in KL but landed house damn expensive.. so no choice.. come back seremban  ..<
actually +/- not much difference also..
just that travelling everyday will have to give up social life a bit.. after work too tired to social ady haha..
nicee~~  which part of s2 height?? i wanna start a community forum for s2 height kaki soon..
interested? haha =))
hill park is open until 9 pm i think..
didn't managed to go during launching and lately seldom go back to seremban due to work in kl..
my friend bought unit at sakura for 468k and another bought samira  for 496k
goshh... the price are really killing...

sime darby bought quite a number of lands in seremban as far as i know...
a plot of land near Kemayan square also been taken by them, supposedly to built affordable house for malaysian..
but since when sime darby hosues are cheap? LOL
Bolton has also bought over the nearby Rasah Kemayan golf course for mix proerty development.
+Quote Post
awansakti
post Mar 31 2013, 09:50 PM

Hello nice people. Nice cute house lah summer. Only few houses left now if im not mistaken. Tomorrow price increase by 10k, to 390++ i think. Lol
+Quote Post
tigana
post Apr 1 2013, 12:29 PM

Casual

QUOTE(awansakti @ Mar 31 2013, 09:50 PM)
Hello nice people. Nice cute house lah summer. Only few houses left now if im not mistaken. Tomorrow price increase by 10k, to 390++ i think. Lol
for an intermediate unit?
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Apr 1 2013, 02:47 PM

Regular

Which you prefer?
If stay in KL and work in KL, you spend more time on traffic jam as well. Petrol cost won't save u much. Atleast we go driver to send us back and no need to drive.

+Quote Post
melz84
post Apr 4 2013, 12:35 PM

Enthusiast

did anyone receive their land assessment bill?
i haven't even got my keys but they already send me assessment bill..

do i need to pay it?
+Quote Post
tigana
post Apr 4 2013, 01:09 PM

Casual

QUOTE(melz84 @ Apr 4 2013, 12:35 PM)
did anyone receive their land assessment bill?
i haven't even got my keys but they already send me assessment bill..

do i need to pay it?
I did not receive, but mine is the later phase.
Is this cukai tanah (Pejabat Tanah NS) or cukai pintu (Majilis Perbandaran Nilai)
You should clarify with the sender.

Not paying is a no-no as you will be charge late fees.
+Quote Post
ppldmc
post Apr 5 2013, 08:42 PM

5 years later, S2 Height 20x70 link house will cost min RM 550K, 22x70 min RM 600K, Semi-D min RM 1mil...
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
melz84
post May 9 2013, 04:25 PM

Enthusiast

anyway i've already paid the cukai tanah..

and now as informed by my mom, she received a letter asking us to collect the keys within 14 days from 17th may.
but need to pay RM180 for service maintenance + quit rent RM42+.

anyone receiving the same?
+Quote Post
tigana
post May 9 2013, 05:38 PM

Casual

QUOTE(melz84 @ May 9 2013, 04:25 PM)
anyway i've already paid the cukai tanah..

and now as informed by my mom, she received a letter asking us to collect the keys within 14 days from 17th may.
but need to pay RM180 for service maintenance + quit rent RM42+.

anyone receiving the same?
Are you sure quit rent? Quit rent is cukai tanah.
Maybe she meant assessment = cukai pintu charge by MPN.

I contacted the office - RM180 is a one time charge to pick up rubbish and keep the place clean until MPN takes over.
They say MPN may take time before they send people to collect rubbish. I asked what if people have not moved in yet?
I think IJM earn so much should just absorb this.

What about previous phases? also same thing?

This post has been edited by tigana: May 9 2013, 05:39 PM
+Quote Post
melz84
post May 15 2013, 03:52 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(tigana @ May 9 2013, 05:38 PM)
Are you sure quit rent? Quit rent is cukai tanah.
Maybe she meant assessment = cukai pintu charge by MPN.

I contacted the office - RM180 is a one time charge to pick up rubbish and keep the place clean until MPN takes over.
They say MPN may take time before they send people to collect rubbish. I asked what if people have not moved in yet?
I think IJM earn so much should just absorb this.

What about previous phases? also same thing?
just went to the office to collect my keys.
paid all balance.

went check my unit, the cracklines still around, backyard fence tampered, one of my tinted windows became non tinted. i still remember last month it was still tinted... >.<

the 180 is for 6 months RM30 x6 . if within the 6 months MPN started coming to collect rubbish then we can write in to req for refund.
which i think would take ages before the reimburse back to us.

and someone, i'm not sure who requested to form a committee for Summer. I already wrote down my name and contact on the paper.
+Quote Post
tigana
post May 15 2013, 10:01 PM

Casual

QUOTE(melz84 @ May 15 2013, 03:52 PM)
just went to the office to collect my keys.
paid all balance.

went check my unit, the cracklines still around,  backyard fence tampered, one of my tinted windows became non tinted. i still remember last month it was still tinted...  >.<
the 180 is for 6 months  RM30 x6 . if within the 6 months MPN started coming to collect rubbish then we can write in to req for refund.
which i think would take ages before the reimburse back to us.

and someone, i'm not sure who requested to form a committee for Summer. I already wrote down my name and contact on the paper.
Good information.
Tinted -> Untinted. Someone remove the tint. Is this a special request to install? I heard from IJM staff.
Do pm me the contact email for Resident Assoc.
+Quote Post
kew
post May 16 2013, 12:06 PM

QUOTE(tigana @ May 15 2013, 10:01 PM)
Good information.
Tinted -> Untinted. Someone remove the tint. Is this a special request to install? I heard from IJM staff.
I interested in joining the committee for Summer, I stay at Singapore and own a unit of Summer as well.

i appreciate if anyone could alert me in the contact, email or any detail of the committee.

Thanks

+Quote Post
chinleong
post May 29 2013, 09:02 PM

Getting Started

Hi guys! Didn't realize this thread is still active until now.

I bought an unit of Sakura intermediate unit, right now is about 50% of construction.

Perhaps we should start a community for all the house owners?

Btw I'm working in KLCC and travel daily S'ban - KL smile.gif

+Quote Post
tigana
post May 31 2013, 06:34 PM

Casual

QUOTE(chinleong @ May 29 2013, 09:02 PM)

I bought an unit of Sakura intermediate unit, right now is about 50% of construction.

Btw I'm working in KLCC and travel daily S'ban - KL  smile.gif
yeah for sure.

My unit Summer probably ready in July.
We can use this thread to keep in touch until we are ready.

Here is a bit of a surprising news.

IJM launching apartments in Seremban 2. I guess there is no more land in S2.
Looks nice though.

http://www.iproperty.com.my/developments/d...w.aspx?pid=2887
+Quote Post
chinleong
post May 31 2013, 06:53 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(tigana @ May 31 2013, 06:34 PM)
yeah for sure.

Looks nice though.

Any idea where is the exact location of this proposed apartment?

Hope it won't make the traffic jam in S2 worse
+Quote Post
melz84
post May 31 2013, 07:29 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(tigana @ May 15 2013, 10:01 PM)
Good information.
QUOTE(kew @ May 16 2013, 12:06 PM)
I interested in joining the committee for Summer, I stay at Singapore and own a unit of Summer as well.

i appreciate if anyone could alert me in the contact, email or any detail of the committee.

Thanks
I'll let both of you know once i got the details.

haha... yea.. i didn't expect that too...
my friend bought a unit at Sakura as well..
if you need any customized furniture or cabinets straight from the factory.. lemme know. i can pass you his contacts..
i'm planning to create an online forum actually.. but i've not started.. been a lil busy with work =X

QUOTE(tigana @ May 31 2013, 06:34 PM)
yeah for sure.

Looks nice though.

they had it displayed few months back actually..
but to think of apartments... it don';t think it's a good investment in seremban.. most ppl prefer landed in sban..
Seremban sentral will have apartments too but hard to get for non bumi..

QUOTE(chinleong @ May 31 2013, 06:53 PM)
Any idea where is the exact location of this proposed apartment?

Hope it won't make the traffic jam in S2 worse
nearby garden avenue..
+Quote Post
tigana
post May 31 2013, 10:10 PM

Casual

my friend bought a unit at Sakura as well..
if you need any customized furniture or cabinets straight from the factory.. lemme know. i can pass you his contacts..
i'm planning to create an online forum actually.. but i've not started.. been a lil busy with work =X
they had it displayed few months back actually..
but to think of apartments... it don';t think it's a good investment in seremban.. most ppl prefer landed in sban..
Seremban sentral will have apartments too but hard to get for non bumi..
nearby garden avenue..
Do you have any recommendation for fitting lights/fan and grills?
Somebody recommended Hung Yep Foundry (Senawang) who has a facebook.

As for the apartment, yes, can't imagine condos in Seremban. But the IJM designs are nice.
Any idea how much?

This post has been edited by tigana: May 31 2013, 10:11 PM
+Quote Post
andrew82
post Jul 7 2013, 09:54 AM

i think is not apartment, is the condo, that is going to be near garden avenue apartment, if not mistaken. anyway i am agent here looking for houses for my clients in s2, if you have any that you would like to rent out, please let me know thank you.
+Quote Post
fadzilah85
post Jul 8 2013, 06:23 PM

hi.. i bought a Suria house.. I want to rent out my house..anyone interested?

This post has been edited by fadzilah85: Jul 8 2013, 06:30 PM
+Quote Post
fadzilah85
post Jul 8 2013, 06:51 PM

QUOTE(andrew82 @ Jul 7 2013, 09:54 AM)
i think is not apartment, is the condo, that is going to be near garden avenue apartment, if not mistaken. anyway i am agent here looking for houses for my clients in s2, if you have any that you would like to rent out, please let me know thank you.
hi.. i want to rent out my house.. ur contact plz
+Quote Post
fadzilah85
post Jul 8 2013, 06:57 PM

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Apr 1 2013, 02:47 PM)
If stay in KL and work in KL, you spend more time on traffic jam as well. Petrol cost won't save u much. Atleast we go driver to send us back and no need to drive.
i want landed property.. that is y i choose to buy a house at seremban
+Quote Post
melz84
post Jul 21 2013, 08:24 PM

Enthusiast

those who purchased Summers...
take some time to check the house.. water meter as well..
i noticed someone has been stealing water from my house and others too..

started using water for the first time but meter already ran 13 units..
this afternoon saw some staffs, not sure if it's from IJM but the guards sort of know them.. they were walking around looking for unlocked gates after noticing me..

i suspected mine was used by them based on their expression and their gesture.. i've locked my gates now.. my neighbours house pipes and taps all got stolen.. no sign of breaking in but windows was found opened..

previously i found parts of the wire from my backyard fence was cut and i found it next to my back room window..

Also, Unifi will be available in S2 heights in the next 1-2 years.. BUT... not for us... it's for those who is buying at Saujana Duta... those min price at 1.3 mil. IJM has a deal with TM and IJM will be providing 1 year worth of free Unifi to those buyers.. >.<

This post has been edited by melz84: Jul 21 2013, 08:55 PM
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jul 21 2013, 09:15 PM

Regular

Welcome! We sama kampung!
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jul 21 2013, 09:18 PM

Regular

QUOTE(andrew82 @ Jul 7 2013, 09:54 AM)
You just need to cooperate with my kampung real estate agent to get the job done.
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jul 21 2013, 09:21 PM

Regular

QUOTE(ppldmc @ Apr 5 2013, 08:42 PM)
5 years later, S2 Height 20x70 link house will cost min RM 550K, 22x70 min RM 600K, Semi-D min RM 1mil...
I hope so many developer keep on develop houses and condo till property price never go up. If next 5 years houses cost this price then our money is like rupiah and our government sedang tidur.
+Quote Post
chinleong
post Jul 22 2013, 07:54 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ppldmc @ Apr 5 2013, 08:42 PM)
The listing price for S2 Heights Summer in iProperty now is ranging from RM425k to RM520k, Sakura asking price is about RM600k, I bought mine last year @ RM388k

iProperty - IJM Summer

iProperty - IJM Sakura

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Jul 21 2013, 09:15 PM)
Welcome! We sama kampung!
Hey bro, you are back from UK? Still remember me?

When are we going to start the online community for Seremban 2 residents?

This post has been edited by chinleong: Jul 22 2013, 07:56 PM
+Quote Post
melz84
post Jul 22 2013, 08:11 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(chinleong @ Jul 22 2013, 07:54 PM)
The listing price for S2 Heights Summer in iProperty now is ranging from RM425k to RM520k, Sakura asking price is about RM600k, I bought mine last year @ RM388k

iProperty - IJM Summer

iProperty -  IJM Sakura

In the plans..

https://www.facebook.com/S2Heights

my forum plans, suspended for some time.. kinda busy lately no time do.. LOL

interested to post out which street u staying ??

I'm at Saujana Indah 1.. =D

This post has been edited by melz84: Jul 22 2013, 08:13 PM
+Quote Post
melz84
post Jul 22 2013, 08:12 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(melz84 @ Jul 21 2013, 08:24 PM)
those who purchased Summers...
take some time to check the house.. water meter as well..
i noticed someone has been stealing water from my house and others too..

started using water for the first time but meter already ran 13 units..
this afternoon saw some staffs, not sure if it's from IJM but the guards sort of know them.. they were walking around looking for unlocked gates after noticing me..

i suspected mine was used by them based on their expression and their gesture.. i've locked my gates now..  my neighbours house pipes and taps all got stolen.. no sign of breaking in but windows was found opened..

previously i found parts of the wire from my backyard fence was cut and i found it next to my back room window..

Also, Unifi will be available in S2 heights in the next 1-2 years.. BUT... not for us...  it's for those who is buying at Saujana Duta... those min price at 1.3 mil.  IJM has a deal with TM  and IJM will be providing 1 year worth of free Unifi to those buyers..  >.<
i think this post went to the previous page...
+Quote Post
chinleong
post Jul 22 2013, 08:18 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(melz84 @ Jul 22 2013, 08:11 PM)
In the plans..

I'm at  Saujana Indah 1..  =D
Guess what, I have been visiting the construction site for Sakura so many times, but still failed to identify which one is my unit. LOL

Btw, any idea what is the estimated cost to fully furnish a double storey terrace house? I did some rough calculation and I think ~100k is reasonable?
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jul 22 2013, 08:43 PM

Regular

iProperty - IJM Summer

iProperty -  IJM Sakura

Yes, I remember you and be back 31st August 2013.

I also going to buy house when I come back. Do you think Seri Pajam property good? RM350k can get Semi D liao and no need pay stamp duty and SPA.
+Quote Post
tigana
post Jul 24 2013, 08:53 PM

Casual

In the plans..

Hi good start.
And thanks for the heads up about the theft.
So I guess, there is not enough people to form an RA?
+Quote Post
tigana
post Jul 24 2013, 09:47 PM

Casual

In the plans..

don't know when phase 2 complete.

This post has been edited by tigana: Jul 24 2013, 09:47 PM
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jul 24 2013, 10:30 PM

Regular

iProperty - IJM Summer

iProperty -  IJM Sakura

http://www.simedarbyproperty.com/property_...70-53590aa34a81

http://www.pr1ma.my/index.html

Bandar Sri Sendayan,Seri Pajam, Seremban 2, Small Developer, Mantin, Seremban 3, GUH Holding building houses, Bandar Warisan Puteri, OSK Development, Senawang area, matrix concept aggressive as well, MEGA 3 developer and others. Not including Nilai.

I think there is over supply of new house in Seremban alone and low demand/population. Salary tak match also. Bank requirement stricter and tenure loan maximum 35 years.

This post has been edited by Seremban_2: Jul 24 2013, 10:32 PM
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jul 24 2013, 10:31 PM

Regular

House price will appreciate slower than before.

+Quote Post
melz84
post Jul 24 2013, 10:37 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(chinleong @ Jul 22 2013, 08:18 PM)
Guess what, I have been visiting the construction site for Sakura so many times, but still failed to identify which one is my unit. LOL

Btw, any idea what is the estimated cost to fully furnish a double storey terrace house? I did some rough calculation and I think ~100k is reasonable?
try checking the lot diagram.. should be easy to locate haha

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Jul 22 2013, 08:43 PM)
Yes, I remember you and be back 31st August 2013.

I also going to buy house when I come back. Do you think Seri Pajam property good? RM350k can get Semi D liao and no need pay stamp duty and SPA.
i was supposed to go confirm my semi d unit at seri pajam offered at 296k.. Ruby + if not mistaken..
but i went detour to S2 then paid dp for summer instead.. LOL.. seri pajam too far... and i bought also for my parents to stay.. not convenient for them..

QUOTE(tigana @ Jul 24 2013, 08:53 PM)
Hi good start.
And thanks for the heads up about the theft.
So I guess, there is not enough people to form an RA?
i guess nope... there are guards there... but they don't look trustable.. well.. time will tell..

QUOTE(tigana @ Jul 24 2013, 09:47 PM)
don't know when phase 2 complete.
soon.. almost done actually

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Jul 24 2013, 10:31 PM)
yeah.. that kinda sucks
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jul 24 2013, 11:10 PM

Regular

QUOTE(melz84 @ Jul 24 2013, 10:37 PM)
yeah.. that kinda sucks
Don't you agree with me? smile.gif

Seremban population cann't match the supply of houses? developer will have 1 project to another.

I hope I get the new house at right price. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
melz84
post Jul 24 2013, 11:34 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Jul 24 2013, 11:10 PM)
Don't you agree with me?  smile.gif

Seremban population cann't match the supply of houses? developer will have 1 project to another.

I hope I get the new house at right price.  biggrin.gif
development not balanced...
seremban turning into a residential town... for ppl like me only come back sleep 1-2 nights then go back to work.. hahaha
unless more big company go down to seremban and salary going up.. i might consider go back and work.. but lol... i think many ppl are waiting for that to happen.. >.<
+Quote Post
tigana
post Jul 24 2013, 11:44 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Jul 24 2013, 10:31 PM)
I think so. Even in Klang Valley.

But the surprising thing is rental in S2 heights apparently can get RM1000+ for terrace houses. I am wondering who would these tenants be. Maybe the nearby techvalley with factories and new investments have workers or expats who want to rent. When KLIA 2 is completed, we will see more growth I think.
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jul 24 2013, 11:55 PM

Regular

I don't understand some seller selling his house at RM450k and some even more ridiculous like this weblink.

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2859089/all

If not mistaken no guard house for garden city homes.

Before leaving malaysia, alot of property S2 unoccupied and not sure now.

Youngster like me will go high pay salary pay cheque. The fact is many malaysian are abroad working. Reason Bersih.

Let's be honest about the reality.
+Quote Post
fadzilah85
post Jul 24 2013, 11:59 PM

I dont know y i bought a house at seremban at the 1st place.do u think the price will be higher in the future? What i mean is whether buy a house at seremban is a good investment.hmm
+Quote Post
melz84
post Jul 25 2013, 12:15 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Jul 24 2013, 11:55 PM)
I don't understand some seller selling his house at RM450k and some even more ridiculous like this weblink.

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2859089/all

If not mistaken no guard house for garden city homes. 

Before leaving malaysia, alot of property S2 unoccupied and not sure now.

Youngster like me will go high pay salary pay cheque. The fact is many malaysian are abroad working. Reason Bersih.

Let's be honest about the reality.
haha... i'm still hunting for a fat paycheck too.. but too bad.. no qualification to get it sienzz...
a lot ppl dowan pay for G&G also.. sban mentality.. but can't blame them.. got guards also still crime happens.. >.<

QUOTE(fadzilah85 @ Jul 24 2013, 11:59 PM)
I dont know y i bought a house at seremban at the 1st place.do u think the price will be higher in the future? What i mean is whether buy a house at seremban is a good investment.hmm
haha.. i didn't buy for investment.. i wanted to buy condo in kl in fact.. but mom don't like condo.. wanted landed.. and i cant afford in kl.. so no choice.. buy back seremban lol
+Quote Post
fadzilah85
post Jul 25 2013, 12:23 AM

Yeah..i want landed property too.thats y i choose seremban.my kampung @ rembau.stay n working @ kl.now my house kosong..
+Quote Post
fadzilah85
post Jul 25 2013, 12:29 AM

Xafford to buy house in kl..so choose seremban.near to kl n also my kampung.i scared the house price will be higher in future thats y i beli now.
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jul 25 2013, 01:04 AM

Regular

QUOTE(fadzilah85 @ Jul 24 2013, 11:59 PM)
As I said, supply more than demand/population.

House price will appreciate slow like last time. Serembanian should know this.

16 sierra my classmate post in FB bought at RM450k+++ 2 yrs back. now RM540k can get with good material.

http://www.propwall.my/classifieds/1080235...-sale-by-vinnie

Look much nicer than RM690k Seremban 2 Garden City Homes houses.

This post has been edited by Seremban_2: Jul 25 2013, 01:14 AM
+Quote Post
fadzilah85
post Jul 25 2013, 01:11 AM

Renting out..but very hard to find tenant..
+Quote Post
tigana
post Jul 25 2013, 01:19 AM

Casual

QUOTE(fadzilah85 @ Jul 25 2013, 01:11 AM)
Renting out..but very hard to find tenant..
I think its a good idea to buy in Seremban as its near your kampung.
One day, you may retire - sell your place in KL and use the money to retire in Seremban.
If not, I believe economic expansion is moving south, especially with KLIA 2 and the nearby Techvalley.
Several years ago, Puchong, Cyberjaya considered too far from "civilisation" but now they are hotspots.
+Quote Post
melz84
post Jul 25 2013, 10:52 PM

Enthusiast

btw.. after i'm done with the forum..
i'm giving out limited email accounts under @s2heights.com

you guys gonna be the first priority to have it =D
+Quote Post
tigana
post Jul 26 2013, 09:36 PM

Casual

QUOTE(melz84 @ Jul 25 2013, 10:52 PM)
btw.. after i'm done with the forum..
i'm giving out limited email accounts under @s2heights.com

you guys gonna be the first priority to have it =D
Thanks dude.

PS. I wonder if IJM will challenge you to the right to use @s2heights?
I think I have seen this happen before - a resident in Puchong, innocently named his forum after the housing estate.
The developer claim back. But appreciate your initiative.
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jul 26 2013, 10:13 PM

Regular

This thread very WONG la. Can cari businessn here.
+Quote Post
chinleong
post Jul 30 2013, 08:07 PM

Getting Started

Just wanna check, how many of forumers here are actually working in KL and commuting KL-S'ban daily?
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jul 30 2013, 08:37 PM

Regular

QUOTE(chinleong @ Jul 30 2013, 08:07 PM)
Just wanna check, how many of forumers here are actually working in KL and commuting KL-S'ban daily?
In the past, (friday, saturday and sunday) will be in KL and other days monday to thursday got work purpose then need to travel go and come back(one week sure got once). Therefore it is like KL-S'ban daily already.
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Jul 30 2013, 08:42 PM

Regular

deleted

This post has been edited by Seremban_2: Jul 30 2013, 08:42 PM
+Quote Post
melz84
post Aug 15 2013, 06:30 AM

Enthusiast

moved in and staying there ady.. who else?

second phase owners.. i suggest to check the building from outside if got time.. i saw a lot of cracks..

my house floor is uneven... windows frame also... bad workmanship for the price >.<
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Aug 15 2013, 06:49 AM

Regular

QUOTE(melz84 @ Aug 15 2013, 06:30 AM)

second phase owners.. i suggest to check the building from outside if got time.. i saw a lot of cracks..

my house floor is uneven... windows frame also... bad workmanship for the price >.<
Even I don't know you I feel sad for you. cheers.gif

Pay such a price and every month need to work hard to pay installment. Haiz. same same here.

End up bad workmanship. IJM big company some more.

Nowdays buying developer property need to leave some cash do patching and uncomplete work.

Try complain to IJM Seremban 2.
+Quote Post
yeu13
post Aug 15 2013, 01:54 PM

Im looking for a house in Seremban or S2.. Any recommendations?
+Quote Post
tigana
post Aug 15 2013, 07:16 PM

Casual

QUOTE(melz84 @ Aug 15 2013, 06:30 AM)

Congrats for moving in!
Please tell us how much you paid for the grills, etc.
+Quote Post
tigana
post Aug 15 2013, 07:17 PM

Casual

QUOTE(yeu13 @ Aug 15 2013, 01:54 PM)
what's your budget?
For own stay?
+Quote Post
melz84
post Aug 15 2013, 07:25 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Aug 15 2013, 06:49 AM)
Even I don't know you I feel sad for you.  cheers.gif

Pay such a price and every month need to work hard to pay installment. Haiz. same same here.

End up bad workmanship. IJM big company some more.

Nowdays buying developer property need to leave some cash do patching and uncomplete work.

Try complain to IJM Seremban 2.
that's why lor.. now every week discover new defects...
water pressure very low.. if you wanna install water heater.. make sure get those with pump.. e
some pipe leaking as well..

QUOTE(tigana @ Aug 15 2013, 07:16 PM)
Congrats for moving in!
Please tell us how much you paid for the grills, etc.
thanks! =)
the grill cost about 3k+
currently waiting for my friend to quote me for wardrobe and cabinets..
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Aug 15 2013, 09:41 PM

Regular

Subsales or Developer Project? What is your budget? Bandar Seri Sendayan not bad and I forgot there is a developer project Semi-D cost RM380k. Many project around seremban and need to do homework.

Price, location, design and which developer now less important since Melz84 property done badly by IJM.

I am expert in doing mortgage at seremban if you need me. 24 hours on call.

This post has been edited by Seremban_2: Aug 15 2013, 10:43 PM
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Aug 15 2013, 09:43 PM

Regular

QUOTE(melz84 @ Aug 15 2013, 07:25 PM)
thanks! =)
the grill cost about 3k+
Wah! learn something new....after buying also got $ out for grill and wardrobe and cabinets.

How to solve new defect?

This post has been edited by Seremban_2: Aug 15 2013, 09:43 PM
+Quote Post
tigana
post Aug 15 2013, 10:16 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Aug 15 2013, 09:43 PM)
Wah! learn something new....after buying also got $ out for grill and wardrobe and cabinets.

How to solve new defect?
Even the SP Setia project in Penang has defects.
In one unit, the owner asked SP Setia to hack down the entire wall because of cracks.
I think such cracks will occur as long as not structural cracks, because of settling.
The good thing is reputable developers will repair within warranty period.

+Quote Post
tigana
post Aug 15 2013, 10:18 PM

Casual

There is another case in Penang, hearsay, a whole house in a reputable project (near the waterfront) had to be rebuilt because collapse built on reclaim land. All hushed up.

This post has been edited by tigana: Aug 15 2013, 10:19 PM
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Aug 15 2013, 10:44 PM

Regular

QUOTE(tigana @ Aug 15 2013, 10:16 PM)
QUOTE(melz84 @ Aug 15 2013, 11:12 PM)
gonna complain to IJM bout the defects... dun care laa 24 months warranty ma.. anything complain only laaa lol
well.. they have to..
Another good thing buy from reputable developers.

I think I would learn how to sue the developer for damages and repair claim under the law. interesting. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Seremban_2: Aug 15 2013, 11:17 PM
+Quote Post
melz84
post Aug 15 2013, 11:12 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Aug 15 2013, 09:43 PM)

How to solve new defect?
not easy to fork out so much money lor..
i've been paying 2 year worth of progressive interest before getting my keys and start paying full installment.
grill need to be first priority... cabinets all later.. now still saving money for cabinets..

gonna complain to IJM bout the defects... dun care laa 24 months warranty ma.. anything complain only laaa lol

QUOTE(tigana @ Aug 15 2013, 10:16 PM)
Even the SP Setia project in Penang has defects.
In one unit, the owner asked SP Setia to hack down the entire wall because of cracks.
I think such cracks will occur as long as not structural cracks, because of settling.
well.. they have to..
before this.. i used to visit the construction site every 2-3 weeks..
even before the walls were up.. i already noticed something weird about the way they build up..
yet the site supervisor claim there's nothing to worry about.. zzz
+Quote Post
tigana
post Aug 16 2013, 05:58 PM

Casual

QUOTE(melz84 @ Aug 15 2013, 11:12 PM)
not easy to fork out so much money lor..
i've been paying 2 year worth of progressive interest before getting my keys and start paying full installment.
grill need to be first priority... cabinets all later.. now still saving money for cabinets..

well.. they have to..
before this.. i used to visit the construction site every 2-3 weeks..
even before the walls were up.. i already noticed something weird about the way they build up..
yet the site supervisor claim there's nothing to worry about.. zzz
Every 2 weeks - wow that is dedication.
Actually I was there on site last Friday.
On the way from KL, jam started at Nilai.
I had another look at the master plan in the office - its impressive. Adjacent to Sime Darby and Seri Sendayan.
They have started building some sort of interchange near Sakura, to start developing on the other side of the road.
From the sendayan master plan, it seems like the state administration center will be moved to Sendayan.
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Aug 16 2013, 10:05 PM

Regular

I saw a unit at price RM360k negotiable price with fully renovate and furniture and autogate. 22 x70. Looks good but it is at Seremban Jaya. Don't mind staying there if can get till RM300k. possible.?
+Quote Post
melz84
post Aug 17 2013, 11:59 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(tigana @ Aug 16 2013, 05:58 PM)
Every 2 weeks - wow that is dedication.
Actually I was there on site last Friday.
On the way from KL, jam started at Nilai.
I had another look at the master plan in the office - its impressive. Adjacent to Sime Darby and Seri Sendayan.
They have started building some sort of interchange near Sakura, to start developing on the other side of the road.
From the sendayan master plan, it seems like the state administration center will be moved to Sendayan.
haha.. first time buyer using hard earned muhneyyy.. so yeahh.. very much excited over the house ahahaha =X
well, you're right about the interchange.. it will also be linked to nilai as well.. so next time getting to nilai is quicker too.. the company my mom working for is in charge of building the seremban ring road.. supposed to have a road leading to Labu but project stalled due to some issues and "special" issues with JKR.
the thing i noticed is that our state offices loves moving around when developed areas has a "bigger and fresher meat" to chunk on =D

sungai besi military airbase will be moved to sendayan + airplane maker will be setting up a factory there..
probably lotsa job vacancies but i'm sure easily grabbed by those living nearby..

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Aug 16 2013, 10:05 PM)
I saw a unit at price RM360k negotiable price with fully renovate and furniture and autogate. 22 x70. Looks good but it is at Seremban Jaya. Don't mind staying there if can get till RM300k. possible.?
new house eh?
+Quote Post
tigana
post Aug 17 2013, 01:59 PM

Casual

QUOTE(melz84 @ Aug 17 2013, 11:59 AM)
haha..  first time buyer using hard earned muhneyyy.. so yeahh.. very much excited over the house ahahaha =X
well, you're right about the interchange.. it will also be linked to nilai as well.. so next time getting to nilai is quicker too.. the company my mom working for is in charge of building the seremban ring road..  supposed to have a road leading to Labu but project stalled due to some issues and "special" issues with JKR.
the thing i noticed is that our state offices loves moving around when developed areas has  a "bigger and fresher meat" to chunk on =D

sungai besi military airbase will be moved to sendayan + airplane maker will be setting up a factory there..
probably lotsa job vacancies but i'm sure easily grabbed by those living nearby..

Yeah, I heard outer ring road was delayed by land acquisition issues.
I think this project stated in the 90's.
+Quote Post
tigana
post Aug 17 2013, 02:02 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Aug 16 2013, 10:05 PM)
Anything is possible - depends on how motivated the seller is.
I did look at a house in Garden City S2 22x70. Owner selling with all the furniture and appliances in the house.
I think can go down to RM330K. Didn't go for it.
+Quote Post
tigana
post Aug 17 2013, 02:28 PM

Casual

deleted

This post has been edited by tigana: Aug 17 2013, 02:35 PM
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Aug 17 2013, 11:40 PM

Regular

QUOTE(tigana @ Aug 17 2013, 02:02 PM)
Anything is possible - depends on how motivated the seller is.
I did look at a house in Garden City S2 22x70. Owner selling with all the furniture and appliances in the house.
I think can go down to RM330K. Didn't go for it.
Yes is possible, if the seller want to move to other place nearer to KL or at KL or want to finance a bigger house or get rid the house avoid trouble or cann't find rental or other factor.
Remember those who buy it have bear all the tranferring cost and etc etc cost as well OR go for developer project cheaper, new and easy get loan.
By right, Seremban subsale or project property should cheaper than those nearer property near to KL. My thought is becareful of buying expensive property example like mantin. Matrix developer alone have alot of land bank it's self. laugh.gif

QUOTE(melz84 @ Aug 17 2013, 11:59 AM)
new house eh?
Super old house but with furniture, aircond and etc etc.

This post has been edited by Seremban_2: Aug 18 2013, 01:07 AM
+Quote Post
yeu13
post Aug 20 2013, 05:09 PM

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Aug 15 2013, 09:41 PM)
Subsales or Developer Project? What is your budget? Bandar Seri Sendayan not bad and I forgot there is a developer project Semi-D cost RM380k. Many project around seremban and need to do homework.

Price, location, design and which developer now less important since Melz84 property done badly by IJM.

I am expert in doing mortgage at seremban if you need me. 24 hours on call.
Im looking for a house around seremban to S2.. Sendayan abit too far cause working around senawang.. preferably new development and below 400k smile.gif
+Quote Post
fadzilah85
post Aug 20 2013, 05:19 PM

Deleted

This post has been edited by fadzilah85: Aug 20 2013, 05:22 PM
+Quote Post
fadzilah85
post Aug 20 2013, 05:25 PM

QUOTE(melz84 @ Aug 15 2013, 07:25 PM)
that's why lor.. now every week discover new defects...
water pressure very low..  if you wanna install water heater.. make sure get those with pump.. e
some pipe leaking as well..
thanks! =)
the grill cost about 3k+
Let me know the quotation price for wardrobe n kitchen cabinet.tq
+Quote Post
tigana
post Aug 20 2013, 06:55 PM

Casual

QUOTE(yeu13 @ Aug 20 2013, 05:09 PM)
Im looking for a house around seremban to S2.. Sendayan abit too far cause working around senawang.. preferably new development and below 400k smile.gif
This is not in S2, but its by IJM.
And its around 400K.
Seri Binjai in Seremban town.

http://www.ijmland.com/our_projects/OurPro...x?ProjectId=277
+Quote Post
tigana
post Aug 20 2013, 07:00 PM

Casual

Also if you look in Mudah, you can see some of the newer phases of Forest Heights for sale.
below 400K.

http://www.mudah.my/2+stry+Forest+height+p...+4-21775137.htm
+Quote Post
melz84
post Aug 20 2013, 08:25 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(fadzilah85 @ Aug 20 2013, 05:25 PM)
Let me know the quotation price for wardrobe n kitchen cabinet.tq
would u like me to give you the contact?
i should be getting my quote soon.. then i'll share the price..
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Aug 20 2013, 09:26 PM

Regular

Haha! I saw mudah.com a house at Seremban Jaya selling at RM360k (negotiable) with furniture, auto gate and etc. I think can go down more because was there quite long already and struggling to sell I guess. I haven't make up my mind yet so if that one goes to you also can.

Seremban_2 I think too late liao, Summer I think still at RM390k. Sometimes Seremban_2 doesn't mean good. I rather forgo Seremban_2 and go for Semi-D at RM380k new project forgot name.

QUOTE(tigana @ Aug 20 2013, 07:00 PM)
Also if you look in Mudah, you can see some of the newer phases of Forest Heights for sale.
below 400K.

http://www.mudah.my/2+stry+Forest+height+p...+4-21775137.htm
Good Stuff! If can negotiate till RM350k, adding another cost RM30k then I will consider.

This post has been edited by Seremban_2: Aug 20 2013, 09:30 PM
+Quote Post
tigana
post Aug 20 2013, 10:11 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Aug 20 2013, 09:26 PM)
Haha! I saw mudah.com a house at Seremban Jaya selling at RM360k (negotiable) with furniture, auto gate and etc. I think can go down more because was there quite long already and struggling to sell I guess. I haven't make up my mind yet so if that one goes to you also can.

Seremban_2 I think too late liao, Summer I think still at RM390k. Sometimes Seremban_2 doesn't mean good. I rather forgo Seremban_2 and go for Semi-D at RM380k new project forgot name.
Good Stuff! If can negotiate till RM350k, adding another cost RM30k then I will consider.
Yeah Forest Heights is not a bad project. Near Senawang, Supermarket.
I think there a quite a few units for sale, do check.
+Quote Post
yeu13
post Aug 20 2013, 11:20 PM

QUOTE(tigana @ Aug 20 2013, 10:11 PM)
Yeah Forest Heights is not a bad project. Near Senawang, Supermarket.
I think there a quite a few units for sale, do check.
I have call this guy b4 and he say sold d.. never tot sbn house selling like hot pan cake! Forest height is quite a strategic location.

However i think sri binjai is a overprice house for its size 22*65 selling for 390k. If not can consider.
+Quote Post
yeu13
post Aug 20 2013, 11:35 PM

QUOTE(Seremban_2 @ Aug 20 2013, 09:26 PM)

Seremban jaya selling for 360k really hard to sell ler.. alot of house at that area only selling for below 300k. That area lack of security n safety. If not quite decent price also. Any idea seri penaga 3 SS Semi D can invest kah for 380k (40*85)? heard this from my fren.
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Aug 21 2013, 01:45 AM

Regular

QUOTE(yeu13 @ Aug 20 2013, 11:35 PM)
Seremban jaya selling for 360k really hard to sell ler.. alot of house at that area only selling for below 300k. That area lack of security n safety. If not quite decent price also. Any idea seri penaga 3 SS Semi D can invest kah for 380k (40*85)? heard this from my fren.
Haha, it is up to you then. This one with furniture, auto gate, cooking equipment, extended and etc etc. if the owner allow to go RM300k then it is worth.

If you want to invest, invest in Seremban 2 property because the whole place is selling expensive and the town ship is new well kept.
+Quote Post
tigana
post Aug 21 2013, 05:59 PM

Casual

I think you can make money from any property if you buy at the right price.
But if you are buying for own stay, I guess you have to be picky. What is the surrounding area like, etc.
+Quote Post
yeu13
post Aug 22 2013, 05:53 PM

QUOTE(tigana @ Aug 21 2013, 05:59 PM)
I think you can make money from any property if you buy at the right price.
But if you are buying for own stay, I guess you have to be picky. What is the surrounding area like, etc.
You are right on good price. Trying to look for a reasonable house (own stay) with fair price around Seremban but not much of new development meets reasonable price.
+Quote Post
tigana
post Aug 22 2013, 06:30 PM

Casual

This is a great sharing from Gen (ret.) Colin Powell, Former Secretary of State for the US, about decision making.

Part I: "Use the formula P=40 to 70, in which P stands for the probably of success and the numbers indicate the percentage of information acquired." Part II: "Once the information is in the 40 to 70 range, go with your gut." This is about balancing data and information gathering with your instincts. Learn to trust your gut (which is about trusting your experience.) Sure you’ll make mistakes, but you’ll also learn. In the real world, you don’t have infinite time to explore every problem until you have all the possible information. Instead, it’s about satisficing to get things done. You have to find potential solutions that fit and test them against reality to see what sticks.
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Aug 22 2013, 09:19 PM

Regular

QUOTE(yeu13 @ Aug 22 2013, 05:53 PM)
You are right on good price. Trying to look for a reasonable house (own stay) with fair price around Seremban but not much of new development meets reasonable price.
Wow.....learn something from tigana.....there is plenty of reasonable house with fair price around Seremban. Bukit Kaya there is one unit DSL at mudah.com and Labu road to Nilai there is one new development price is high but still ok. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
melz84
post Aug 22 2013, 10:22 PM

Enthusiast

ainsdale u mean?? those are valuable.. part of sime darby's vision city project..
+Quote Post
Seremban_2
post Aug 22 2013, 10:55 PM

Regular

QUOTE(melz84 @ Aug 22 2013, 10:22 PM)
ainsdale u mean??  those are valuable.. part of sime darby's vision city project..
You very long didn't jalan jalan in Seremban, after the bomba or IMAJU try to notice on the left after about 500m from Bomba.

There is one project selling Semi-D RM380k free SPA and Stamp Duty. you work hard abit on homework then you will find it. By the way, seremban seem like peanut salary only.

This post has been edited by Seremban_2: Aug 23 2013, 05:45 AM
+Quote Post
tigana
post Aug 23 2013, 06:00 PM

Casual

Attached Image
A rendering of how Ainsdale commercial center will look like.
The road at the top of the picture is the NS highway.
+Quote Post
melz84
post Aug 30 2013, 07:15 PM

Enthusiast

just for info.. IJM have stopped providing guards for Summer.
i got this info from another buyer.. she received a letter from IJM stating that.

most likely due to the fact that not many ppl moved in and nobody plans to pay for the guard.. >.<
+Quote Post
yeu13
post Sep 3 2013, 08:56 AM