Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Unifi Official TM UniFi High Speed Broadbrand Thread V11, FREE Installation & 1-month subscription

views

Zi-Tech
post Jun 10 2011, 05:44 AM

Eh, pangkat sudah tukar ka
768 posts

unifi is more than 100000 user now..... the lucky 100000 customer was supported by tm to go see MU games....

http://www.tm.com.my/ap/about/media/press/...IFETIME-bm.aspx

next lucky will be 1 million user...

Zi-Tech
post Jun 16 2011, 02:48 AM

768 posts

QUOTE(Ash @ Jun 16 2011, 02:35 AM)
I'm having some issues where trace route is not working at all no matter what site im trying to trace to. Tracert in Windows just never works. Is that normal for a unifi user?

Also I'm constantly getting disconnected from Battle Net servers for SC2.

Downloading and normal surfing is perfectly normal though.
thats normal for TM..... TM dont want the user blame TM for higher ping...heheheheh
Zi-Tech
post Jul 2 2011, 08:01 PM

768 posts

QUOTE(gahkin @ Jul 2 2011, 07:52 PM)
bro i just waiting them coming to install the unifi for me, but application email i received got the password i doesn't like , where can i go to change the password ? and the streamyx zone, info blast,online guard plus, isheild plus ALL is free? i received the mail got contain these password or license key given...
you can change certain password at myunifi portal....
Zi-Tech
post Jul 8 2011, 05:00 PM

768 posts

QUOTE(otosan @ Jul 8 2011, 03:43 PM)

Added on July 8, 2011, 3:47 pmI'm just notice that even using Biz Account, i still can use my IP TV decoder to watch the HyppTv.. O.o
it is maybe because the iptv got dedicated line.... even ur internet down, tv and phone still can be functioning....maybe the can sell a tv package after this....

after got job, might upgrade to higher speed...huhuhuhu
Zi-Tech
post Aug 8 2011, 05:30 AM

768 posts

QUOTE(fuadothman @ Aug 8 2011, 12:53 AM)
One question before I'm dealing with the contractors 2mrw.

I hv applied Unifi service & took VIP10 for my house usage. So my question are more towards the installation which took place 2mrw.

I wanted my Unifi fiber and cables to be done in d ceiling, but I'm worried about the cost. As far as I'm concern, there will be a series of minor drillings (2-3 drillings), need to get up to the ceiling (easily accessible) and setup upstairs for the FWS.

My question is, what is the price that you guys (based on your experience) paid for the installation. estimate figures are very much welcomed.
go to here....

http://www.unifi.my/unifi/index.php?option...d=69&Itemid=218

Zi-Tech
post Aug 8 2011, 08:40 PM

768 posts

QUOTE(-Teddy- @ Aug 8 2011, 07:59 PM)
How do you guys track your usages, especially when the connection is shared by so many devices? Will Unifi provide us with the official usage data?
i think after implemented the FUP, then they will put the usage on unifi portal...
Zi-Tech
post Aug 10 2011, 12:28 AM

768 posts

QUOTE(IwanAGP @ Aug 9 2011, 11:21 PM)
But... how come I'm charged for calling 03 numbers? and it's not only one time but two three times. Other telco do offer landline but hardly ppl will use right. I think if i say 90% use tm also possible right? Why I got charged == and I can confirm I've not called cust service in that period of time somemore it's listed not as mobile but... THIS

[attachmentid=2377633]
might be that number you call is not owned by tm fixed line....

try to recheck and ask tm back... remember every RM that we paid must be worth it....

so far i never call anybody with the line...hahahah except technical assistant, which no answer....super duper slow... better e-mel to them....
Zi-Tech
post Aug 13 2011, 11:08 AM

768 posts

QUOTE(aneip @ Aug 13 2011, 07:18 AM)
Why nightmare? I believe there are no problem for any of the BTU used by the TM.

The problem now it just a router. Both Dlink & TM RnD is too basic.
yeah, that's correct.... for me, the router is not so good.... just few meter(outside the house) no signal already...need to change to something better after this...

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0822sec    0.83    8 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:59 PM