Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Buying Car procedure?

views

melkishi81
post Jul 12 2020, 09:15 AM

41 posts

QUOTE(Holidae @ Jul 12 2020, 01:49 AM)
I already sign bank loan. So when should i pay the depo? Before or after receive car. The car got no stock. Have to wait. Help me please.. because before this, the sales advisor ask me to thumbprint with usedcar BEFORE my loan is approved-saying that already approved only pending boss sign. And i fall for that. After a while, used car come kacau me to get my car. So i cannot trust this SA anymore. Need ur advice pls.. depo before or after receive car?
I paid my deposit before receiving my car, however my car is in stock. I put my thumbprint to sell my car to secondhand car dealer right after I signed my HP loan agreement, but before it was even approved. However, it was approved a few days later. My car was sold before the loan is approved.

Perhaps you can go to the sales centre where you're purchasing the car and meet up with the manager. Help you to clear up your situation. Good luck! thumbsup.gif
melkishi81
post Jul 12 2020, 09:45 AM

41 posts

QUOTE(choas48 @ Jun 25 2020, 09:44 AM)
Hi, my SA say that my car is bonded at port klang(yet to pass custom). May i know how long will it take for the car to pass through custom?
Depends on how fast the forwarding agent declared your car in the customs declaration form. Once submitted, perhaps 3 days will clear. Bear in mind that the import declaration volume is the highest in Port Klang. You might want to get in touch with your customs agent regarding this matter.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0199sec    0.92    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th July 2021 - 10:09 AM