I will trade in my old car for new car. I have checked with the bank for the early settlement amount and SA of new car evaluated my old car and inform me the car value. I found out that I still need to topup to settle my loan with the bank.
1. Will used car dealer pay to me or to the bank?
2. Should I pay topup to the bank directly or to SA of new car?
3. After loan balance is settled, the ownership will be transferred to used car dealer? Is there a document I should receive to confirm tranfer of ownership?
4. What are the documents I need to get to ensure that loan with the bank is settled.
5. Is it okay to leave my old car with SA when I collected my new car?
Please share and advise if nyone experience this situation.
Thanks in advance.
Buying Car procedure?