Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Buying Car procedure?

views

Holidae P
post Jul 12 2020, 01:49 AM

Probation
7 posts

I already sign bank loan. So when should i pay the depo? Before or after receive car. The car got no stock. Have to wait. Help me please.. because before this, the sales advisor ask me to thumbprint with usedcar BEFORE my loan is approved-saying that already approved only pending boss sign. And i fall for that. After a while, used car come kacau me to get my car. So i cannot trust this SA anymore. Need ur advice pls.. depo before or after receive car?
Holidae P
post Jul 12 2020, 01:53 AM

Probation
7 posts

QUOTE(Ginny88 @ Nov 23 2017, 04:45 PM)
Sign loan agreement no need to pay down payment. You only pay the down payment to the dealer when your car is ready to collect. After collecting your down payment the dealer will proceed to register the car with JPJ in your name.
What if my car got no stock and i have to wait? So when to pay the deposit?
Holidae P
post Jul 12 2020, 10:32 AM

Probation
7 posts

QUOTE(voncrane @ Jul 12 2020, 10:23 AM)
TLDR: You must pay and or sign all before car can be registered in your name. No reg? no car to receive either.

Try to relax.. Loan OFFER signed is just loan offer signed. There's a time period which you can back out freely. I think it's around 3 months or could be longer. but last I checked, it's at least that much. Provided no disbursements or heck car registered in your name yet. You can back out of any such deals with no penalties. Branch A no stock? Branch C has? Just terminate and go deal with Branch C. Depending on the bank, you may or may not be required to resubmit supporting documentation. Me? I only paid booking fees, saw the car to be reg in person.. Confirmed it'll be mine.. Then only submit loan docs, la etc.. Once that approved, return to branch to make further payments and meet with used car dealer same time.. They checked the car, all okay.. we agree price, they agree to pay the dealer.. Balance I paid.. Bank loan officer also came and docs signed, etc.. Couple days later, car was reg and can zoom off d.. I told USed car fella, must wait till my car's ready.. then only I relinquish. He agreed.. So same day new car was ready? used car fella was there too. So I drove in with the old and drove out with the new.. No fuss, no hassle.. Oh yeah, people can request the same thing with home delivery. But then, you can't get to inspect the car in the showroom before you sign the delivered docs.

I'm sorry to hear that you got tricked into selling your current wheels before there's even stock for your new ride. Sucks, cuz legally...The used car fella owns your car d and can demand it. Your SA messed up. Should never have allowed the transaction to complete without having a physical car on site marked for you. I would switch SAs..
SA is so confident that my loan will be approved after 2 3 days. Thats why ask me thumbprint with usedcar. I know nothing (ya i know dumb) and trust this lady. Unfortunately it took almost a month for me to sign with bank. Sigh. Usedcar cannot wait anymore

Toyota sri rampai motozoom.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0184sec    0.78    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th July 2021 - 10:41 AM