1. Booking fees & sign Purchase order form.
2. Provide necessary documents to apply loan
3. Loan approved, pay downpayment.
4. Inform your favourite car registration number.
5. Sign loan agreement before car deliver.
6. SA will bring your car to inspection, registration, apply insurance.
6. Car deliver to customer.
If pay by cash, skip it to downpayment and no need to sign loan agreement.
Added on November 5, 2012, 11:09 pm
QUOTE(unemployed @ Jun 6 2011, 04:08 PM)
What doc to sign after registeration completed? Order Delivery form is it?
If SA say chassis no and engine no is ready, then only we go sign the HP agreement by checking the chassis no and engine no match in the HP document right?
Loan agreement and Deliver order is different. Chassis no and engine no not match don't sign the DO.
QUOTE(jooku1 @ Jun 6 2011, 06:02 PM)
What about transferring NCB/NCD from previous car (that I'm still keeping)?
When do we do that? And who does it?
You can do it during your purchase new or after your purchase.
For new purchase, it can be deducted from your downpayment.
After purchase, you will receive a refund loh by cheque.
You request your insurance agent to do it for you. Cancellation is you sell your old car. Withdrawal is you maintain your old car. Both can be transferred to new car. This post has been edited by owenwong84: Nov 5 2012, 11:09 PM